U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2017, 11:22 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,790,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Bill did that. to bad we don't know more Bills. Bill healed lots of people. delivered lots of people... But Bill Died of an awful cancer in his body . I suspect he did have the pentecost fire and he carried the cross God had for him. the Burdens of SHARING in the body of christ' s sufferings . but who of us loves so much as to carry the sins and sickness of his people... yet don't we all talk about Love like we understand it.

I have known a few "Bills" like that. They're out there, they just don't have TV shows or seek attention for what the Spirit did through them. Soon, there will be more and they won't be hiding under rocks or in caves. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2017, 12:08 AM

4,040 posts, read 978,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I have known a few "Bills" like that. They're out there, they just don't have TV shows or seek attention for what the Spirit did through them. Soon, there will be more and they won't be hiding under rocks or in caves. Peace
overcomer's for the KING , they don't need no degrees in how to please..

Old 03-31-2017, 12:12 AM

9,169 posts, read 2,790,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
overcomer's for the KING , they don't need no degrees in how to please..

Amen....

Old 01-09-2018, 06:34 PM

477 posts, read 122,254 times
This is one of the first topics that I shared in this forum. For those who do not believe in Jesus as God, this will be an eye-opener for you.

Old 01-09-2018, 06:59 PM

4,077 posts, read 1,461,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
This is one of the first topics that I shared in this forum. For those who do not believe in Jesus as God, this will be an eye-opener for you.

For those who wont believe Jesus--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- it will be an eye opener. Paul teaches Jesus has a God-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--One of the most if not the most taught teachings in the NT--Jesus has a God, his Father.
I will believe Jesus and 3 real teachers over dogma 7 days a week. Jesus is the way, not religious dogma that contradicts him.

Old 01-09-2018, 07:15 PM

16,097 posts, read 9,287,559 times
Quote:
For those that do, they keep their eyes closed.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:03 PM

3,460 posts, read 1,265,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstnghu2 View Post
Do people actually believe this stuff?
BIG MONEY is involved - masses of people must believe in this or else, the gold mine owners will go bankrupt.

Old 01-09-2018, 10:18 PM

3,618 posts, read 1,412,446 times
Quote:
GINOLJC, to all. the trinity is still a confusing topic for some, for what reason, I still don't know. a few bible question can put the matter to rest. I believe that the Lord Jesus is the ONLY TRUE God in the Godhead. and that he shared himself in flesh as his OWN offspring. scriptures are clear.

to peacecrusader888, may I ask a question as to the Lord Jesus being God.
I have seen in a few post in the beginning, Haven't read all, but many use Revelation scriptures, so will I.

Question #1, in Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John". the Question, "Who sent his angel to John". when I say "WHO" I'm asking the PERSON who sent HIS angel. but before one answer, read Revelation 22:6 first, it helps to get a better understanding as to "WHO" sent him (the angel). after reading Rev 22:6, WHO, as in Person, sent his angel to John, was it,

A. the one called the Father,
B. the one called the Son, or
C. the one called the Holy Spirit.

anyone can answer.

PCJ

Last edited by mensaguy; 01-10-2018 at 05:58 AM.. Reason: Read the rules. Red text is reserved for moderator actions.

Old 01-10-2018, 01:17 AM

26,325 posts, read 13,956,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodPearse View Post
Lord means speaker for God like landlord for the owner.

Acts 10:36 "The Word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching the good news of peace through Yahshua Messiah, He is Master YAHWEH of all."*

In our Genesis 1:1 that need to fix in Biblical English to stand corrected with the original script's saying, "In the beginning, God created the Word, two heavens, and the earth. "Frist and Last," "Alpha and Omega," or "אֵת" which means "the Word" matched John 1:1 and so on some other verses.

This should help out for lost sheep who thinking that Jesus is the Father.
Romans 6:23
1 Corinthians 1:9
1 Corinthians 8:6
2 Corinthians 11:31

"2 John is clearly pointing to Yahshua's preexistence with the Father and also that Yahshua was with the Father creating all things. If you look at all creation accounts in scripture there is always a duality to Elohim in creation consisting of Yah Yahweh the father and Yahshua Yahweh His son. Yahweh is a family name. Elohim is a plural word also. (Gen 1:26, Eccl 12:1, Ps 149:1, Is 54:5)" That quoted for footnote of John 1:3.**

"Also, our Savior clearly calls himself the Aleph and the Tav (Alpha and Omega in the Greek text) in Rev 1:8, and also Rev 22:13. The Aleph and the Tav are the first and last letter in the Hebrew alphabet. Interesting enough is the fact that in the Hebrew language an aleph and tav are inserted in certain places to show possession, however it is not translatable. Since some of the places could not be coincidental, as they are extremely important messianic scriptures, such as Zechariah 12:10, I have left the aleph/ tavs in place for the reader to see, even though they donít translate into English."***

I have to disagree with the author in an amount of ways, but helped me find the lost puzzles!

Here two links you should read. Just don't forget that not to overlooked this said what someone responded to my shared the links to them, "So you can see that Jesus was not just referring to Himself as letters in the alphabet, but He specifically was saying that He was the Word of God that was in the beginning with God."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_1:1
https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/gr...messages/52645

Please, if you can translate the Hebrew of Gen 1:1 to English correctly please do so, here. I am getting tired of some people lead astray from truth and Good News because they follow false leaders instead trust their eye that see God's words from bible.

*Don Esposito. Hebraic Roots Bible (Kindle Locations 38742-38743). C of YHWH Jerusalem. Kindle Edition.

**Don Esposito. Hebraic Roots Bible (Kindle Locations 48911-48914). Congregation of YHWH Jerusalem. Kindle Edition.

***Don Esposito. Hebraic Roots Bible (Kindle Locations 73-77). Congregation of YHWH Jerusalem. Kindle Edition.
אֵת Does not mean word...

Old 01-10-2018, 04:44 AM

477 posts, read 122,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
For those who wont believe Jesus--John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- it will be an eye opener. Paul teaches Jesus has a God-2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28) Peter at 1Peter 1:3--John at Rev 1:6--One of the most if not the most taught teachings in the NT--Jesus has a God, his Father.
I will believe Jesus and 3 real teachers over dogma 7 days a week. Jesus is the way, not religious dogma that contradicts him.
Jesus has not a God, or He has a God. He is THE God. He is God Himself. He is the Father Himself. Jesus said in John 10:30, "I and my Father are one." Please read Revelation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity