U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2018, 03:58 AM

473 posts, read 120,871 times

Advertisements

When I was a small boy, I asked the catechist what a Holy Trinity was. Her answer was that it is a church mystery. Since it is a mystery of the church, I did not ask anymore until the spirit of Ama explained it to me. I believe Ama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2018, 06:19 AM

3,561 posts, read 1,404,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Jesus has not a God, or He has a God. He is THE God. He is God Himself. He is the Father Himself. Jesus said in John 10:30, "I and my Father are one." Please read Revelation.
GINOLJC, to all, this is correct. the Lord Jesus is the ONLY Spirit in the Godhead, (John 4:24a). and the Spirit is the HOLY SPIRIT. not some third person, but the ONLY PERSON. and no he's not playing roles. NO, he's his own "ARM" (Isaiah 63:5) or the OFFSPRING of himself in flesh, which means he's the DIVERSITY of himself in human form, which is his IMAGE, (Genesis 1:26). this Diversity is what the Greeks call the G243 allos of oneself (Philippians 2:6). or as the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words say, a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort, meaning ANOTHER (John 14:16), that's the numerical difference. the exact same one, (numerically difference), manifested in flesh bone and blood.

also, the Lord Jesus have no biological mother no biological father. nor any spiritual God or spirit father. he IS God all by himself.

the term Son, G5207, huios, concering the Spirit/God, have nothing to do with biology. only the Son of God is the flesh, the veil, the vesture, the cloke, the Garmet, or covering that he came or took part in. he was never a PARTAKER of Flesh and blood, (meaning he have only "ONE" Nature, not two, supportive scripture, Hebrews 2:14. but he likewise took part in our humanity. other words put on flesh. he possessed it.

conclusion, only one person one Spirit, who is "ONE" God, and that's the Holy Spirit.

PCY

Last edited by mensaguy; 01-10-2018 at 06:46 AM.. Reason: Red text again.

Old 01-10-2018, 07:19 AM

3,428 posts, read 1,255,223 times
Quote:
When I was a small boy, I asked the catechist what a Holy Trinity was. Her answer was that it is a church mystery. Since it is a mystery of the church, I did not ask anymore until the spirit of Ama explained it to me. I believe Ama.
And why didn't the spirit if Ama speak with that lady or the church? I mean, there are so many ladies and so many churches out there, but the spirit spoke of Ama only spoke to you?

Looks like racism and/or injustice is not a only human trait but spirits practice it too.

Old 01-10-2018, 09:54 AM

21,262 posts, read 20,865,688 times
Quote:
Jesus has not a God, or He has a God. He is THE God. He is God Himself. He is the Father Himself. Jesus said in John 10:30, "I and my Father are one." Please read Revelation.
Are you sure you've thought through this carefully? Are you saying that Jesus prayed to himself? Why on earth would He do that? Why would He have asked himself to forgive His murderers? Why would He say that He was greater than himself? And why, if He has no God, did He call His Father his God?

Old 01-10-2018, 01:19 PM

4,053 posts, read 1,452,829 times
Quote:

If Jesus were the Father he would be insane---Here me let me sacrifice myself to me. Let me pray to myself---Here me have a revelation( Rev 1:1)---- Our Father who art in HEAVEN---see you refuse to believe Jesus.
Your teachers err.
They are one in purpose as all true followers would become one with them as well--in purpose--living now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21)
Only the Father knows the day and hour--the son does not know nor the HS or any angel living. They are not one being. Remember--The Father is greater than I--proving my points are correct.

Old 01-10-2018, 01:40 PM

5,285 posts, read 1,326,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
If Jesus were the Father he would be insane---Here me let me sacrifice myself to me. Let me pray to myself---Here me have a revelation( Rev 1:1)---- Our Father who art in HEAVEN---see you refuse to believe Jesus.
Your teachers err.
They are one in purpose as all true followers would become one with them as well--in purpose--living now to do Gods will( Matt 7:21)
Only the Father knows the day and hour--the son does not know nor the HS or any angel living. They are not one being. Remember--The Father is greater than I--proving my points are correct.
No. He isn't the Father. He is God the Son. Two of the three persons of the Godhead. They are not one person. And yes, God the Son submits to God the Father.

You are SOOOOOOOOO close but you can't quite make that jump.

Old 01-10-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Are you sure you've thought through this carefully? Are you saying that Jesus prayed to himself? Why on earth would He do that? Why would He have asked himself to forgive His murderers? Why would He say that He was greater than himself? And why, if He has no God, did He call His Father his God?
in flesh he prayed not to but pray. yes, for his murderers?, he is our example. the Holy Spirit prayed, and like wise, he, who is the Holy Spirit without glorified flesh prayed "to" only in intersession. find where the Lord Jesus prayed "to" only in one incident, else he just prayed, (according to the KJV). and as for GREATER, is that in quality or quantity. the term Father is not biologically used here. and two you just reversed your statement in asking why Jesus prayed to himself. is not the term God include Father, son, and Holy Spirit. so why ask "if He has no God, did He call His Father his God?". so are you saying the term God excludes the Son here?.

PCY

Old 01-10-2018, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Your teachers err.
this is the error of Balaam. did you not know that the Spirit, whom you calls or term God is a plurality of himself? did you know that. not in Person, but in Spirit. yes, his "OWN" arm brought salvation to HIMSELF, see Isaiah 63:5. now, is God's own ARM a separate person from him?. or is your OWN ARM a separate entity from you. love to hear that answer.

PCY

Last edited by 101c; 01-10-2018 at 03:15 PM..

Old 01-10-2018, 03:53 PM

26,248 posts, read 13,915,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
No. He isn't the Father. He is God the Son. Two of the three persons of the Godhead. They are not one person. And yes, God the Son submits to God the Father.

You are SOOOOOOOOO close but you can't quite make that jump.
Three gods...

Old 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM

5,285 posts, read 1,326,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Three gods...
Nope. Just one God. That's what Christian doctrine is. One God, 3 persons. It was defined officially 1800 years ago.

If you want to know what Mormonism teaches, ask a Mormon, right? Want to know what Catholicism is? Ask a Catholic.

Last I checked, you were Jewish, and were not a Christian, so please don't pretend to know what we believe better than we do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity