Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2018, 12:23 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Jehovah is not only the name of God. "I am that I am" is another name of God. As you put it, it is "I will be what I will be".

Jesus is not Michael. In the book of Revelation, God was speaking, and John was writing down what he was seeing and hearing. In Revelation 22:16, God revealed who He is. He is Jesus!

I will be what I will be--is not a name--its a statement.
Elohim is NOT a name--it is a Hebrew word with various meanings but NEVER a name.
YHWH(Jehovah) is Gods personal name.

Old 01-18-2018, 12:56 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times
BF, I am always looking for a designed plan that was really hard to find when I wasn't in Judaism. I was always looking at Daniel and coming up wrong because I didn't know the difference between Ephraim and Judah.

Moses had a plan himself, and where do you suppose that Moses came up with his peculiar plan where a door is opened up in heaven after 40 days. Moses went to that Mountain 3 times, and each time he had to begin again in this same plan of denial. Each of the 3 times, Moses had to go through these rituals in order for God to speak to him as if this plan was well know and written down. Elijah was given the strength to run for 40 day as if to show Elijah what he should have done elsewhere. God DOES have his own peculiar plans and designs in how you get close enough to God to find those designs.

People look at the days being shortened in Daniel, and then other days being appointed, the 7 year as one week that is appointed for all people, but since these things exactly depict the walk and struggle of a Gentile striving to become Israel, it is not often that a person can relay the truth ESPECIALLY to a Christian with all his pre conceived ideas. In many cases, I would be 100 percent right but when you add and struggle against what you have been taught, it's almost impossible to get you in thinking of Jesus, and Jesus alone.

I am not trying to insult, when I converted to Judaism, I brought all my pre-conceived with me and I am STILL struggling with getting them out of my head.

Most what any Christian thinks of Revelation, understand just how much ant-Semitism evolves there from Christians who do not know the law.

Revelation is a peculiar design and plan of God not unlike the plan of Moses, and when you really give it some thought, you can see that for yourself because in so, so many places, it is putting a person down right at the beginning of a plan, and then we see another who has finished the 42 of Ephraim after his has lived a Passover lifestyle. This is the day that no man knows, it is the first day of your new seasons and it tells you of the 42 and 3 and half years, eslewhere it is always talking about days, and nailing down exact days.

Again, I was born in a 7 year covenant and so were you, and it falls to us to walk in this covenant.

Those 7 feast days are appointed for mankind, Messiah came walking in them and fulfilling the prophesies it said of him, but the prophesies speak of others as well. Jesus was the first born son of many others that find the same path that Jesus found when he was a child. You walk the path trying to gain a better resurrection, salvation is a gift package of faith and one should excluded confidence in knowing the good Lord's mercy extends to almost everyone, but salvation is the least in the kingdom of heaven and frankly, I think I stand in the outer court with everyone else.

But there are so much greater things than mere salvation, and this is what everyone should know, they should be made aware of their choices.

VERY, VERY FEW people will even find the path because they aren't looking for a path

Old 01-18-2018, 07:28 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,389,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Elohim is NOT a name--it is a Hebrew word with various meanings but NEVER a name.
Right, God gave one name for himself and everything else is a title that even some men hold.

I am that I am is a lousy translation of the Hebrew and John 8:58 would be a poor translation of the Greek in the LXX. It is the lousy English translations that make it seem like a name and ... it isn't. Never used by the early christian fathers who promoted the Trinity as they knew it had nothing to do with their doctrine.

Old 01-18-2018, 07:48 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,243,402 times
Quote:
How did YHWH get turned into Jehovah? did the translators themselves add vowels? yes or no.

PCY

Old 01-18-2018, 07:51 PM

998 posts, read 436,496 times
Default Describe those in Heaven

Quote:
Exodus 3:14 states: "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

The God of Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 28:13) and the God of Jacob (Genesis 49:28).

Genesis 33:20 states: "And he [Jacob] erected there an altar, and called it El-EloheIsrael." These are the names of God in the Holy Bible, and of course, Jesus, and Jehovah (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4; Exodus 6:3; Psalms 83:18).

Last edited by peacecrusader888; 01-18-2018 at 08:18 PM..

Old 01-18-2018, 09:07 PM

Understanding diversified oneness

Many question arise among Christians concerning the Godhead in hard Questions. The trinity is said to be a mystery. we don’t agree with that assessment. The apostle Paul said in Romans 1:19 & 20 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse”.

There is no excuse. diversified oneness answer all of the hard questions that men don’t understand or just don’t know. For example,

#1. If the Lord Jesus is God, why he don’t know his return date. Only the Father knows.

#2. Why did the Lord Jesus say, “The Father is Greater than I”, if he’s equal with God.

#3. Why did the Lord Jesus say “Some standing here will not taste death until he returned”.

And there are many more unanswered questions that true Christians want to know.

Person vs Person(s)

#1. If the Lord Jesus is God, why he don’t know his return date. Only the Father knows.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only”.

We as christians all know of his second appearance that is yet to happen. But how do we reconcile these scriptures with his second coming. Matthew 16:28" Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom”. and Mark 9:1" And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power”. and lastly Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God”.

Here, do we have a dilemma of all the verses?. let's see. a. if the Lord Jesus have not returned in power, even today, (because many are still waiting for his return). then there are some very, very very old people walking around today. that idea is not biblical, because no where in the bible is it written, or after the Lord Jesus spoke theses word is it recorded that any man lived at least 2,000 years after these saying. so this nullifies anyone still walking around as a human over 2,000 years old. even per-flood after the fall of Adan in sin no one made it to a thousand. so again that theory out.

The second option, b. our Lord did return as he said he would, in his Kingdom, and in POWER before some of them standing, in that generation tasted natural death. knowing that our Lord, JESUS, who is God, cannot lie, HE MUST HAVE RETURN BEFORE SOME STANDING AT THAT TIME DIED. so I must accept his words as truth, and search his word out for the revelation. in doing so, we now have the revealing answer?. option a is out, that only leaves option b. option b holds the true answer, which we will revealed here. YES, he did return, and here is that revelation.

Question: If the Lord Jesus is God, Why he don’t know his return date?.

Answer: his return is of a two fold return in nature. first in Spirit, and his second return in flesh and bones.

His first return was on Pentecost, in Spirit, and some standing there did not taste death. This is the Lord first of his two fold return. and fills the scriptures in concern about his return before some standing died. he's the Holy Spirit in power. (see post #317 page 32). His second fold return is, and will be in bodily form. Where all eyes will see him. Supportive scripture, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen”. his first return, (in Spirit, was not seen by EVERY EYE, the world), but his second return, will be an appearance and “EVERY EYE” will see him. please note. the First fold return in Spirit was a MANIFESTATION. his second fold return will be in APPEARANCE. supportive scripture, Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

Now to the question at hand, “How come he don’t know the day or the hour when this second appearance will occur. The answer is simple. IT’S AN ACT OF HIS WILL. .

This is the beauty of "diversity", God in a diverse state. the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". question, how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and your left hand is you. the answer, you "will" it not to be known. sound strange?…. NO, I have done it. example, when someone come to me in confidentiality, I will myself not to remember what have been said unto me, because I will it NOT to be remembered.

Let’s see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". see that? "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember? Answer, it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. so how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord, Jesus is sitting on the throne. what happens? the Spirit, (the Father, the Holy Ghost, the LAMB), comes and takes the book out of his hand, right, question, which hand did he take the book out of?, the right hand. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. Remember Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". by the Father, (the Holy Spirit, the LAMB, not the Lamb of God, but the LAMB), taking the book out of his, the Lord Jesus, "RIGHT" hand he, the Lord Jesus, wills not to KNOW his return DATE. how and why? because the book in his RIGHT HAND contains all the information of what's to come. so, only the Father, (the Holy Spirit, the LAMB, the Seven Spirit) who have the book now, knows because the Father took the book out of his "RIGHT". by our Lord being in flesh and bone, and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". The until is written in the book that was in the Lord's right hand, with the seals unbroken.... which the Father, the LAMB now have. So the Lord Jesus statement is true, no one knows only he who took the book, and that’s the FATHER. and it is the Father/Holy Spirit, the LAMB who is now on earth, making his enemy his footstool, knows the day and the hour when he deliver up the kingdom. (that’s another topic for discussion).

So, the scene in heaven, chapter 5, it shows us the reason why only the Father knows the son's return date. God in his diversified state, the “RIGHT” hand of God don’t know what the other hand is doing, just as Matthew 6:3b states, “let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". so, even now, as we speak, the Psalms 110:1 prophecy is in effect. so we're living in the fulfillment of the Psalms 110:1 prophecy.

Conclusion: the reason why the Lord Jesus don’t know his return date, because it’s an act of his own “WILL” not to know it.

Another mystery cleared up, by knowing diversity.

PCY

Old 01-19-2018, 02:26 AM

998 posts, read 436,496 times
Expecting for the return of Jesus? How about if He has already returned?

Old 01-19-2018, 05:00 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
He’s in PI, right?...

Old 01-19-2018, 05:06 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
Exodus 3:14 states: "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

The God of Abraham and Isaac (Genesis 28:13) and the God of Jacob (Genesis 49:28).

Genesis 33:20 states: "And he [Jacob] erected there an altar, and called it El-EloheIsrael." These are the names of God in the Holy Bible, and of course, Jesus, and Jehovah (Isaiah 12:2, 26:4; Exodus 6:3; Psalms 83:18).
Shemot - Exodus - Chapter 3

14 God said to Moses, "Ehyeh asher ehyeh (I will be what I will be)," and He said, "So shall you say to the children of Israel, 'Ehyeh (I will be) has sent me to you.'"

Berei**** - Genesis - Chapter 33

20 There he erected an altar, and he named it "God is the God of Israel."

Old 01-19-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
GINOLJC, to all.

Yes, we all are expecting his return in bodily form when EVERY EYE will see him. by returning in Spirit on the day of Pentecost whom the world could not see or receive, (see John 14:17), the scriptures are fulfilled. Matthew 16:28, Mark 9:1 and lastly Luke 9:27.

this return have been fulfilled. but his second "appearance", Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation".

Yes, we LOOK for his second appearance, another supportive scripture, Acts 1:9-11 "And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 0 "And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

One more for good measure, Revelation 1:7 "Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen".

There is no doubt that the Lord Jesus return is TWO FOLD. first in Spirit, on Pentecost, and his second return in bodily Form, (Flesh and bone, but without blood), is yet to happen. and no one knows that date except the diversified Father.

this is a very important doctrine to know and understand.

PCY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity