U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-12-2018, 05:30 AM
 
4,053 posts, read 1,453,920 times
Reputation: 271

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Have you, kjw47, answered the above post? You might be ignoring the posts that your belief in Jehovah is jeopardized, that Jesus is God the Father Himself. Have you realized that in the book of Revelation, God revealed who He is? He is Jesus!

Twisting is done by trinity teachers in revelation. Those that believe them, 100% outright refuse to believe Jesus over them, yet they claim to be his followers. No son is ever his own Father. Only a mind living in darkness could possibly believe such garbage. There is 0 doubt in all creation--- Jesus taught only the Father is God( John 17:3)--So does Paul( 1Cor 8:6)---- teaching a trinity is calling both of them liars, but we know its the opposite. Your own words condemn your teachers. They do not teach the two truths I just shared with you. They have twisted truth into oblivion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-12-2018, 05:36 AM
 
4,053 posts, read 1,453,920 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
Actually, I do believe Jesus. I believe him when he said he is God. Do you?

You haven't yet.

That's because I do not worship a pagan god.

Honestly? Yes. Some of it. I know that your religion started by a guy that had issues with the doctrine of hell. I'm sure he was TRYING to figure it out and teach the best he could...but he was in error.

Actually, my ESV was translated from texts as early as the 2nd century -- 125 AD. It was not translated from any Catholic text.

You realize they have texts dating back to 125 AD, right? And the Dead Sea Scrolls are older than that?


I can see you really haven't looked into this. You've believed what your leaders have told you.

I have studied the bible and Jesus--Your teachers are lying. There were no works left except Catholicism translating when the protestants translated--- in 125 there was darkness not light. The dead sea scrolls have 0 to do with the NT.
Gods justice scales make it 100% impossible for eternal suffering to be a reality. Get out of your darkness--Didn't you just see your most famous ear tickler FALL?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 05:37 AM
 
4,053 posts, read 1,453,920 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
You're just kind of all over the map here. I have no idea what you're attempting to say here.

A true teaching from Jesus. How could I ever expect you to know it. What is wrong with me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 08:03 AM
 
Location: arizona ... most of the time
11,822 posts, read 9,811,723 times
Reputation: 1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
I have studied the bible and Jesus--Your teachers are lying. There were no works left except Catholicism translating when the protestants translated--- in 125 there was darkness not light. The dead sea scrolls have 0 to do with the NT.
Gods justice scales make it 100% impossible for eternal suffering to be a reality. Get out of your darkness--Didn't you just see your most famous ear tickler FALL?
Like the your most famous ear tickle?
trust our organization and magazine, it's
  • 100% impossible for eternal suffering to be a reality
but it's
  • 100% possible for eternal joy to be a reality
not only is that ear tickling ... it's intellectual theft of the true Jesus. (Matthew 25:46)

According to the truth (Matthew 25:46), it is your teachers that are lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 08:08 AM
 
4,053 posts, read 1,453,920 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin.spin View Post
Like the your most famous ear tickle?
trust our organization and magazine, it's
  • 100% impossible for eternal suffering to be a reality
but it's
  • 100% possible for eternal joy to be a reality
not only is that ear tickling ... it's intellectual theft of the true Jesus. (Matthew 25:46)

According to the truth (Matthew 25:46), it is your teachers that are lying.

Gods written word says eternal joy will be a reality. So my teachers teach truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 12:14 PM
 
Location: Mobile, Al.
3,561 posts, read 1,405,482 times
Reputation: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Gods written word says eternal joy will be a reality. So my teachers teach truth.
please excuse me on your conversation. but I thought it was only one TEACHER in the body of Christ, who is the Holy Ghost, the Lord Jesus himself. for a TEACHER is a GIFT, just as a Pastor, or a prophet or an apostle. not the flesh man or the woman, but the GIFT in them. it's the Holy Ghost who Teaches. scripture, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you".

do you not agree that the Holy Ghost is the Teacher of us all?.

PCY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 12:23 PM
 
17,696 posts, read 8,870,974 times
Reputation: 1485
The Holy Trinity is not a mystery anymore ...

It never was, until man decided to complicate it:
Three in one, and one in three separate beings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 12:39 PM
 
4,053 posts, read 1,453,920 times
Reputation: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
please excuse me on your conversation. but I thought it was only one TEACHER in the body of Christ, who is the Holy Ghost, the Lord Jesus himself. for a TEACHER is a GIFT, just as a Pastor, or a prophet or an apostle. not the flesh man or the woman, but the GIFT in them. it's the Holy Ghost who Teaches. scripture, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you".

do you not agree that the Holy Ghost is the Teacher of us all?.

PCY.

Jesus made that statement to the little flock( lead teachers)Luke 12:32)--these are his anointed teachers he was talking to--the faithful and discreet slave who give food( spiritual) at the proper time. But yes, all can get the HS to be a comforter, or remind them of truth taught to them by the little flock. But truth is NEVER revealed through a domestic. It comes through Jesus' appointed teachers, then the domestic can share it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 02:20 PM
 
Location: arizona ... most of the time
11,822 posts, read 9,811,723 times
Reputation: 1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Gods written word says eternal joy will be a reality. So my teachers teach truth.
Ok.... ignore this:
"Gods justice scales make it 100% impossible for eternal suffering to be a reality" ~kjw47

that's false since God's Word teaches the otherwise (Matthew 25:46) .... but go ahead stick to the false teachers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2018, 02:24 PM
 
37,496 posts, read 25,232,088 times
Reputation: 5854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
The Holy Trinity is not a mystery anymore ...
It never was, until man decided to complicate it:
Three in one, and one in three separate beings.
They had no conception of consciousness as the core of personhood. They were too carnal and wedded to their physical bodies defining their personhood. They rationalized their ignorance of consciousness as best they could under the circumstances with created jargon like hypostatic union and kenosis, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top