Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 02:06 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,804,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
According to the Sages, Satan was not their in Gan Eden...

It was the cleverest of all the beasts of the field that G-d had created, the serpent...There is nothing in Genesis that even implies that Satan was there...
Sounds like salt to me.

Old 04-05-2017, 06:08 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,019,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Sounds like salt to me.
Do what?...

Old 04-05-2017, 01:10 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,870 times
please get off the thread, or we will address you as The sissy boys. this thread is not about you !! get off of it

as stated
""it is about the trees in the garden and Christ faithfulness to be our tree of knowledge of Good and evil !
it is about our total lack of understanding and possibilities of what happened and why.
can Women let go and forget/ forgive / let go / not need to know ? at least until we can ask him in person to explain it to us thoroughly and completely . and this thread is to answer Has Christ been what God has always said he is ? has he been faithful to that ? not what men think about it not wht some religions thinks about it ( that is just man ) . but is He what He says He is !
is his fingerprint in this world LIFE ? is where he has been goodness and free will ? has He been faithful to who He says he is ? and where death and hell is what does it all have in common but the mind of Man! just desires of men.. Not God. this thread is to and about EVE and for EVE """ so get gone boys ! this is not about theology( certainly not about one Jew except Jesus ) , but about the emotions of death and dying , love, hate, health , safety as women define it , not men see these things .. so good bye!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-05-2017 at 01:25 PM..

Old 04-05-2017, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
please get off the thread, or we will address you as The sissy boys. this thread is not about you !! get off of it

as stated
""it is about the trees in the garden and Christ faithfulness to be our tree of knowledge of Good and evil !
it is about our total lack of understanding and possibilities of what happened and why.
can Women let go and forget/ forgive / let go / not need to know ? at least until we can ask him in person to explain it to us thoroughly and completely . and this thread is to answer Has Christ been what God has always said he is ? has he been faithful to that ? not what men think about it not wht some religions thinks about it ( that is just man ) . but is He what He says He is !
is his fingerprint in this world LIFE ? is where he has been goodness and free will ? has He been faithful to who He says he is ? and where death and hell is what does it all have in common but the mind of Man! just desires of men.. Not God. this thread is to and about EVE and for EVE """ so get gone boys ! this is not about theology( certainly not about one Jew except Jesus ) , but about the emotions of death and dying , love, hate, health , safety as women define it , not men see these things .. so good bye!
Very well sissy girl, tell me a story.

Do you know of the stories of the Inuit people's, about the Dancing Lights.

Old 04-05-2017, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Very well sissy girl, tell me a story.

Do you know of the stories of the Inuit people's, about the Dancing Lights.
NO not at all. unless they share our stories about the moon and turtle Island and two floods ( waters and rewaters, walking stick/leaning pole etc ) .. but I would guess this is their story of the creation of the northern lights maybe? here is some more
Fifteen Native Tales about the Northern Lights

Old 04-05-2017, 11:27 PM

Quote:
NO not at all. unless they share our stories about the moon and turtle Island and two floods ( waters and rewaters, walking stick/leaning pole etc ) .. but I would guess this is their story of the creation of the northern lights maybe? here is some more
Fifteen Native Tales about the Northern Lights
Wow, were is the testimony of an inuit?

Would you mind telling me about one of the ones you stated.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:37 PM

SO the last few days have been trauma, my doggy had an accident .
but he is better now after a surgery... as with all doctors is missing parts.

anyway in that time I was considering and praying about how many areas I haven't had much faith.

yo know how it says these things will follow those who believe... gosh I don't see much of those things following me and really don't see them following anyone. I sure question how much we really believe now days, dang I had to repent .

in the line of thought about healing , renewal and health . I remembered How Tesla talked about making it harder to not only get married but harder to become parents.

so along with another thought I had been questioning is the one about " His mountain and the healing trees on it and the waters that heal and give wisdom .
and my mind drifted to Alese(hir ) and Alcyone ( star) these being words for the mother clans of churches and the world wide female clan system.

and I started to wonder what might the difference between the clan system and the churches system be as far as what some of their jobs / duties and rights might be in his kingdom age .

The Church
so what if the churches gifting is to the world is a health care system based on his mountain and it's wonderful gifts of true healing not just cutting stuff out and poisoning people to make life long customers. and it is to and for all people male female for general health issues .

The Clans
and then since all women are of 4 (maybe more?) females who got off that boat of Noahs. no matter their race , there is still only those women.. each groups of ladies are quite different NOW ( I am not sure about later) in their needs and in their children . so dealing within your own clan helps for health care reason common to that female line .. ok so then I remembered just how many of the promised and or gifted children came from women who could NOT have children and went and made an offering and was given specific instructions for the raising of that specific child who would be born to the woman .

so maybe the Clan system is for women health issues and even making like offerings to get a baby , or have a baby , and instructions , education from The Father in heaven as to who has babies and when and how they are to be raised. and maybe even then given herbs or like that to get pregnant . like maybe not everyone can get pregnant every month in that age like now in this age.. unless they get those instructions and blessings ,(and or herbs) from the Father they can't no one can get pregnant . Since The Father is the best parents ever . so maybe it would be good to get his blessing and his advice on how he wants a child raised for the child's sake and for the Father's purposes and for the kingdoms sake . as much as we love our babies and kids , they are not really ours but His .
that is just some wild thoughts based on Teslas ideas of parenting and marriage.
people went freakaziod about his ideas of
"undesirable parents " but I do think there is such a thing as those who are undesirable parents and ladies who don't want a baby and who would end that baby ,as being the very most undesirable parent there is . criminals and such rank up there also though a forgiven criminal and a forgiven mother who killed her child in this age.. maybe need a lot of education with the holy spirit to be better parents. . undesirables not being about race but about the life of that child and what that child will need to be what the Father has created that child to be.
so the only way to combat "the undesirable parent " is to have a system where maybe you ask The Father and get his instructions as to how to be a better parent, Because until The Father is sure you are going to be a great parent, chances are great you won't be a great parent .. and when we have all eternity to work on getting it right , why not work on getting good knowledge of being parent and being loving and being consistent before you are a parent. because you can be helping with clan sisters and their children . right ? there is all eternity to learn to do it right and best .
but wouldn't those health issues for women fall best and wouldn't new mothers have the most support and help from clans and their area clan mothers and such under the female clans systems and for all health care reasons be beneficial
for the child's health too.
I was a ok mom , great as I got older and but by the grace of our Lord both children turned out great kids. but oh I was not a great mom at the start , because I had no help. so I think a clan system might have helped with child and women health, mental issues, especially at the start...
not the kind of "female health issues like birth control or "taking care of" unwanted pregnancy(abortion ) .. but maybe just maybe there will not ever be one of those unwanted pregnancies . because I have starting to suspect that only those who are really really really wanting a pregnancy will be given a pregnancy in the first place . maybe all mothers will be like Hannah and have to ask The Father for children .
that is just stuff to pray about and how the churches( 6 churches) and native model (of 6 clans) system just might work together to be a part of his blessings to all in His kingdom.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-06-2017 at 12:28 AM..

Old 04-06-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Wow, were is the testimony of an inuit?

Would you mind telling me about one of the ones you stated.
you can start another thread if you want . here we are speaking about native women's clans and the 7 churches and their place in his kingdom.. and how that is about EVE and I don't think your an EVE. and I kind doubt you know your female clan either.

so maybe start another thread and I can post some links to the oldest stories remembered in the new world . the ones I know I will keep to myself until I am sure I have remembered all of it I was supposed to and all that is needed to understand about even the nuances of them.. thus what might be coming if He redeems that system and those social laws and such ,and if he proves those stories true . then I need to get them as close his truth and keep it all as true to theirs stories , as I can , and as I can remember it .. is that ok?

Old 04-06-2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
you can start another thread if you want . here we are speaking about native women's clans and the 7 churches and their place in his kingdom.. and how that is about EVE and I don't think your an EVE. and I kind doubt you know your female clan either.

so maybe start another thread and I can post some links to the oldest stories remembered in the new world . the ones I know I will keep to myself until I am sure I have remembered all of it I was supposed to and all that is needed to understand about even the nuances of them.. thus what might be coming if He redeems that system and those social laws and such ,and if he proves those stories true . then I need to get them as close his truth and keep it all as true to theirs stories , as I can , and as I can remember it .. is that ok?
Sure. I just thought you might know something about the inuit, and Pacific northwest peoples. Growing up I read a little about them.

Sorry to interupt again. Poor manners on my part.

Old 04-06-2017, 10:44 AM

23,130 posts, read 10,431,246 times
I am wondering what people think the trees in the garden were.
I am wondering what people think the serpent was when he was the most beautiful creature.
I am wondering what people think Adam was.
I am wondering what people think of telling his disciples that they were sons of their father Satan. How did the disciples of Jesus get called the sons of Satan.

Has Eve deceived you?

Who is Eve?
What is Eve?
Is Eve a part of you?
Is Adam a part of you?
Is your father that ancient serpent called Satan who was the most beautiful creature in the garden before his fall?

Was the most beautiful creature your covering in the garden and is he a part of you now?

…2I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. For I promised you to one husband, to present you as a pure virgin to Christ. 3I am afraid, however, that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may be led astray from your simple and pure devotion to Christ. 4For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus

Ezekiel
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The ruby, the topaz and the diamond; The beryl, the onyx and the jasper; The lapis lazuli, the turquoise and the emerald; And the gold, the workmanship of your settings and sockets, Was in you. On the day that you were created They were prepared.

John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Timothy 2:14
And it was not Adam who was deceived, but the woman who was deceived and fell into transgression.

Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Indeed, has God said, 'You shall not eat from any tree of the garden '?"

Matthew 25:41
Then He will say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Ezekiel 31

Egypt will Fall Like Assyria ~ Are people trees? ~ Are Nations trees?

What is a tree?

What were the trees in the garden?

1And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?

3Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

4The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

5Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

6All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

7Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.

8The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

9I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

10Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast lifted up thyself in height, and he hath shot up his top among the thick boughs, and his heart is lifted up in his height;

11I have therefore delivered him into the hand of the mighty one of the heathen; he shall surely deal with him: I have driven him out for his wickedness.

12And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him. 13Upon his ruin shall all the fowls of the heaven remain, and all the beasts of the field shall be upon his branches:

14To the end that none of all the trees by the waters exalt themselves for their height, neither shoot up their top among the thick boughs, neither their trees stand up in their height, all that drink water: for they are all delivered unto death, to the nether parts of the earth, in the midst of the children of men, with them that go down to the pit.

15Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him. 16I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth. 17They also went down into hell with him unto them that be slain with the sword; and they that were his arm, that dwelt under his shadow in the midst of the heathen.
18To whom art thou thus like in glory and in greatness among the trees of Eden? yet shalt thou be brought down with the trees of Eden unto the nether parts of the earth: thou shalt lie in the midst of the uncircumcised with them that be slain by the sword. This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord GOD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity