Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 05:00 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times

Advertisements

so when Has the Lord done enough for EVE/ or the tree of life to forgiven the Son and the Father for putting the tree of the knowledge of ignorant human filth and death right in the garden ? then not being able to protect her from it ?

was it enough after he was killed on it ?
was it enough when He bore with everyone who was willing insanity until they are made whole and new ? when is it enough that he even in 2000 becomes the tree by knowing every darkness and sickness of mind and body and overcomes the tree and the insanity found there by loving us through it anyway ?

when it is enough that her did it maybe so that all men will never be deceived by it again. instead they can ask him who has overcome by his love in the sicknesses and in the filth ? and it on such a scale .
( not that it hasn't effected him some ;P)

I when Does She ( EVE or the tree of LIFE and or LIFE and with it our glory at our creation ) forgive God for putting that tree in the garden ?

does he have to "save us" from that same ignorance found in it ? How could a holy God knwo what could be found on that tree of human filth and insanity ?

what does He have to do for Eve , for her to Forgiven him/ Them ?
and maybe even praise him/ them for overcoming that tree of the sickness of man evil intents and endeavors ? ,
Then He even like becoming that tree and the sickness on it for 2000 years carrying mans filth and sickness of mind, body and souls ... for millions and millions bring them to health .
after he died on it , he died on it and then became it .
so that it will never harm mankind again?
we will never have to fear it anymore than we fear him.

what else must he do for Eve to Forgiven him , Love him and or chose him who overcame that tree and the snake on it ?
I have no idea what he has to do for Adam to forgiven him. if that is even required .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2017 at 05:11 PM..

Old 03-06-2017, 06:53 PM

2,854 posts, read 2,051,546 times
There were 2 Adams.

A 1st Adam and a 2nd Adam. The 2nd Adam was domesticated. "Adam" means "domesticated".
Maybe there were 2 forbidden fruits too.

1 Corinthians 15:45
The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
The spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual.

And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree knowing good and evil, for when you eat from it you will die die.” (or kill death)

And the serpent saith unto the woman, `ye will not die die for knowing God, because in the day of your eating of it your eyes will be opened, and ye will become as God'

Columns 7 and 23
At-a-glance/The Bible/101

Who was right God or the serpent? Maybe both were right. Maybe their bodies did die when they ate from the tree but their consciousness was uploaded to a computer. A tree-like computer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_uploading

Old 03-06-2017, 07:12 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,854,254 times
Eating that forbidden fruit is what caused her to be driven into the harsh wilderness outside of the garden. The time spent in that wilderness will be a learning experience that will teach her to more fully appreciate the new garden once it materializes in front of her eyes in the twinkling of an eye.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:29 PM

grandpa I didn't know you was a girl!! you sissy you... this is still to the ladies .

I like your comments // but your not a woman and I would almost want to speak to christian woman who had their ***** cut by men and Islam and or forced to have an abortion by society modern and past.Like my great grandma was forced to have a hysterectomy in the early 1940's by her husband because she told him she was pregnant at the time.. she went insane for a few years because of other people killing her baby. so many offenses have been done only to women , over so long a time.

granpa here is an group of passages and I think about just how many grandma's and ladies have been called ***** or all those forced into prostitution , raped by the militant sexualist , even in this society and in this age.
and here is those group of scriptures.

Zep 3:18
I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.
Zep 3:19
Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.
Zep 3:20
At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.

and how that tiny little confusing set of lines about her's are like in with REV 3 to the church of Philadelphia/ Alesehir / lycia / and what he promises to them there .

I think this event that will come is profound and something that we won't understand until it is happening.

but I suspect that the Her's there really are hers.
and not that many Him's except those in that clan that had the same bullseye on their hinny as Jews have but ages longer than them.

but I suspect that maybe the her's got the brunt of it like his moms' and the woman at the well and the women they wanted to stone but not a man too . and all the queens from social orders who were murdered in cold blood because their their husbands were dead. and I think he knows about being the brunt of man's most special rebellion and goofy lies and just ignorant stuff and insanity .
He knows who it is that really suffered for the cost of FREEDOM of our will and He wills to reward all who really suffered and have been "reproached" for "it"s coming .

like this song talks about what it takes for us all to have real freedom

So tie me to a tree and let the smoke and ash collect
No, I won't regret to let love do what love will let
And you can drown in mixed emotions
And walk across an angry sea
This is the cost of being free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTlIVgysX80

He wants us to have that freedom and real freedom From sin but not fear anything because he has overcome it , and that kind of protection in it and from it is even going to be more costly .

Can we forgiven and trust him even before it happens for protecting us in the future during the hour of trial / and judgement ? because it is going to cost and there will be reproach of it's coming>

Death is so costly and protecting Life will prove to be even more costly. but he can renew and resurrect. so no one better or more faithful and just to handle this change coming Than Him . but can we trust him in it and through it ? if we forgiven Him before hand can we be ok no matter how it goes? because we can trust him. maybe not to Save us , but maybe to just restore us .
because I suspect that the tree of life/ EVE doesn't like any death.
but the two trees someday have to protect life.

but how do you protect the innocent with-out violence or something others will be offended at .. especially a militant(ist of every sort and kind) ? . so can we ladies trust him for all he promised and all he intended in the beginning and more ! what about all the good and bad " reproach" of " it's" coming . can we ladies trust him through it? and maybe help him in it ?

but Granpa . Adam has other Issues with HIM, Granpa that have to do with rebellion .. and I don't know what those questions might be .,... but I suspect lists of rebellion and their demands and thus blackmail /male extortion / violence and worse might be involved in all those questions and issues that he plans to take up with his boys behind him once the sisters or as many as will and are ready , are safe. .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-06-2017 at 08:44 PM..

Old 03-06-2017, 11:26 PM

I found this one just now in my subscriptions..you have got to love How much she loves Him for the freedom and peace that he brought into her life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ElBYv2zTfI
She will forgive Him/ them anything, I will bet .

Old 03-07-2017, 02:47 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times
Adam and Eve have all died , as they gave up the Holy Ghost and died 5 thousand years ago ..... Where people today can forgive God for the wicked world through the cross of Christ were Jesus sacrificed himself for all people if they chose to receive , as this cross of Jesus sacrifice became God`s lone judgment for sin of man and women so they can know God who is a good God , then people can forgive God and the world and God will forgive them , and they can over come the world , when they are born again and receive the baptism of the Holy spirit , so they will be one with God

Old 03-07-2017, 09:22 AM

on the subject of EVE and the restoration of EVE and the glory that was taken at the fall and maybe to the subject of the restoration of that glory .

OK so I have a theory about Adam and EVE I didn't discuss in the Adam and Eve thread about a month ago..
so I asked myself why didn't Eve have babies before the fall? surely Adam and EVE both had parts that could have created babies. or maybe they didn't , but I think they did have all the right parts . I think there was something else going on..
so ladies think about and answer that question GIRLS! what else might have been a factor in the fall and maybe a factor in why the deception was effective ?

Old 03-07-2017, 11:04 AM

Ps I will give you a clue of what I suspect ,
you see there wasn't just one "man" in the garden , there was a half and sometimes there was a whole .
or there was a VW Bug and sometimes a Lamborghini . so chances are which one did she maybe even very secretly want to drive?
and maybe the snake/satan figured that out and then set out to exploit it.

Old 03-07-2017, 11:41 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Ps I will give you a clue of what I suspect ,
you see there wasn't just one "man" in the garden , there was a half and sometimes there was a whole .
or there was a VW Bug and sometimes a Lamborghini . so chances are which one did she maybe even very secretly want to drive?
and maybe the snake/satan figured that out and then set out to exploit it.

Satan raped Eve and murdered her husband. He was a murderer FROM THE BEGINNING. They were as one soul clothed in the glory of the Lord (Christ), not a physical body like we have now, until after the fall, when G-d gave them SKINS to cover them. The glorified body we are to receive when the soul and spirit have come back into union IN HIM, is this same covering restored (and they went INTO THE ARK, by twos). Ever wonder why in the natural realm murder seems to happen with rape a lot? This is why. They are doing what they "saw" their father do.

This same spirit is what tried to "rape" (impose IT'S will upon the Spirit) Jesus and murder Him by tempting Him to disobey, through Peter after He had revealed the manner in which He must die and Peter said, "Be it far from You, Lord", and the Lord rebuked the root, Satan. The scenario of what happened with the cross is the same as what happened in the garden. G-d permitted it because He took evil and made good come out of it. G-d is the only one that can use evil to destroy evil. Peace

Old 03-07-2017, 11:53 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,707,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Satan raped Eve and murdered her husband. He was a murderer FROM THE BEGINNING. They were as one soul clothed in the glory of the Lord (Christ), not a physical body like we have now, until after the fall, when G-d gave them SKINS to cover them. The glorified body we are to receive when the soul and spirit have come back into union IN HIM, is this same covering restored (and they went INTO THE ARK, by twos). Ever wonder why in the natural realm murder seems to happen with rape a lot? This is why. They are doing what they "saw" their father do.

This same spirit is what tried to "rape" (impose IT'S will upon the Spirit) Jesus and murder Him by tempting Him to disobey, through Peter after He had revealed the manner in which He must die and Peter said, "Be it far from You, Lord", and the Lord rebuked the root, Satan. The scenario of what happened with the cross is the same as what happened in the garden. G-d permitted it because He took evil and made good come out of it. G-d is the only one that can use evil to destroy evil. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity