Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 11:27 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,699,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Do you believe there will be one last terrible World War?

I do believe in the battle of Armageddon that Jesus foretold in Matthew 24 and I am troubled by the idea of my children having to go through such a time. I keep up with a lot of global news and events and can see signs of a nuclear war ramping up. How am I supposed to not be concerned about it? I mean, I realize that I can't change whatever will be, but isn't it normal for me to be concerned?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Myw9zkPB8

since the 1980's my heart has been for those babies who mostly will be eaten, like carrion ? and the only way to save them is to be those storks/eagles wings with the spirit in their wings.. we see it in

https://www.blueletterbible.org/nlt/zec/5/9/s_916009

that you can see there that the word for the wind in their wings is that same word as his spirit. I suspect that these are his two moms .. not that there are not more ladies with the wings of a eagle.. I saw wings that don't look exactly like a stork but similar , to me they look more like a sea eagles wings because of the glow of light is like the purple in the sea eagles wing on it's edges . as you can see that the stork and the sea eagles have similar wings.

but I have been "seeing " the tabernacles of the righteous for a long along time since a small girl. so I know he has this planned and only he can protect and save from what mankind is going to do empowered by what they are now .

I have tried to give the scriptures as hints that point to how he is telling and showing me in scriptures how he will save us and our children and every child and baby we can find and save to feed and care for thousands on thousands of children . and how he is going provide the power and authority to what he wants done as much as we want it done and will sacrifice and have sacrificed , and cried and fasted and interceded for the children and babies and just how he will provide for that hearts cry.
so you might want to dig through those scriptures I have listed a few times that I suspect no one is reading or they would be as excited as I am.
Now know there is no amount of lube that is going to make the wedding of heaven and earth fun . but the alternative is to follow and be with "the
great intellects "on this thread that think men and governments can save us from crazy and evil men and with it the emptying of all hell.. .
His protection is going to be awesome for his sisters ..and he is going to be a great Mingo and provide for everything the Father and he want protected .
Just like they protected the ladies, children and animals the first time the Jews took the land they left them on the other side remember . only He is taking all the land worth having this time and drive nearly everyone else to Israel in front of the fires ( joel) I suspect .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2017, 11:54 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,693,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post

since the 1980's my heart has been for those babies who mostly will be eaten, like carrion ? and the only way to save them is to be those storks/eagles wings with the spirit in their wings.. we see it in

that you can see there that the word for the wind in their wings is that same word as his spirit. I suspect that these are his two moms .. not that there are not more ladies with the wings of a eagle.. I saw wings that don't look exactly like a stork but similar , to me they look more like a sea eagles wings because of the glow of light is like the purple in the sea eagles wing on it's edges . as you can see that the stork and the sea eagles have similar wings.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...1-22&sp=-1&sk=

kind of like these birds .. you can also google "albino eagle" but the sea eagle is not an albino.. it is actually a kite and it appears when not full flared wing but closed wing to look almost like a dove also. because of the blue gray color . so is that storks really storks or white belly sea eagles?

but I have been "seeing " the tabernacles of the righteous for a long along time since a small girl. so I know he has this planned and only he can protect and save from mankind is going to do .

I have tried to give the scriptures as hints that point to how he is telling and showing me in scriptures how he will save us and our children and every child and baby we can find and save to feed and care for thousands on thousands of children . and how he is going provide the power and authority to what he wants done as much as we want it done and will sacrifice and have sacrificed , and cried and fasted and interceded for the children and babies and just how he will provide for that hearts cry.
so you might want to dig through those scriptures I have listed a few times that I suspect no one is reading or they would be as excited as I am.
Now know there is no amount of lube that is going to make the wedding of heaven and earth fun . but the alternative is to follow and be with "the
great intellects "on this thread that think men and governments can save us from crazy and evil men and with it the emptying of all hell.. .
His protection is going to be awesome for his sisters ..and he is going to be a great Mingo and provide for everything the Father and he want protected .
Just like they protected the ladies, children and animals the first time the Jews took the land they left them on the other side remember . only He is taking all the land worth having this time and drive nearly everyone else to Israel in front of the fires ( joel) I suspect .
Lots of varying views on the Tribulation and Armageddon. Yours makes the most sense to me. I can certainly say we live in very interesting times. I don't know why anyone would believe they are more special than Jesus and will not go through tribulation. Such a promise is a good way to keep people in denial of reality, as I see it.

Old 03-14-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Only the unsaved will go into the Trib......those believers in the "body of Christ" will be taken out and raptured to heaven......so the idea is to figure out how to get into the body of Christ believers........
I do not believe that. I know a lot of people do, but I'm not one of them. The patterns of how God works throughout the scriptures do not bear that out. There are millions of Christians who have suffered all kinds of war and hard times. Jesus suffered being crucified. We are not better than our Master/Savior.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:00 PM

21,088 posts, read 29,091,339 times
Quote:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...1-22&sp=-1&sk=

kind of like these birds .. you can also google "albino eagle" but the sea eagle is not an albino.. it is actually a kite and it appears when not full flared wing but closed wing to look almost like a dove also. because of the blue gray color . so is that storks really storks or white belly sea eagles?

but I have been "seeing " the tabernacles of the righteous for a long along time since a small girl. so I know he has this planned and only he can protect and save from mankind is going to do .

Seriously? the church teaches that babies will be eaten and that there will be some huge war of good vs evil???

Why would god even need to wage a war against something god created???

Old 03-14-2017, 12:00 PM

32,941 posts, read 26,170,830 times
Quote:
Lots of varying views on the Tribulation and Armageddon. Yours makes the most sense to me. I can certainly say we live in very interesting times. I don't know why anyone would believe they are more special than Jesus and will not go through tribulation. Such a promise is a good way to keep people in denial of reality, as I see it.
The great Tribulation of which the Bible speaks is a specific seven year period which is still future and has nothing to do with general tribulation and trials which occur in life. No church-age believer will go through that specific seven year Tribulation period in which God judges Israel and the unbelieving Gentile world. The church will have been raptured prior to the Tribulation.

But if you choose to remain ignorant about the matter and not bother to study the issue, then suit yourself.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
I do not believe that. I know a lot of people do, but I'm not one of them. The patterns of how God works throughout the scriptures do not bear that out. There are millions of Christians who have suffered all kinds of war and hard times. Jesus suffered being crucified. We are not better than our Master/Savior.
I keep bring up the
"tabernacles of the righteous" these are places protected by his holy fire .
search
Isa 23 and 24 .. from the midst of the fire we hear praises to the righteous. he is righteous.
these are places of protection of his people and only those who are fire proof can enter I think. plus all the children we ladies can save and feed and take care of. wall to wall babies and little children everyplace .. games , running and playing everywhere.. cook and cleaning cook and clean.. any women who didn't like being a woman probably won't be there because they won't be any help anyway .. we won't need people we will have to take care of there because they are only all about themselves .. they can stay outside and be all about themselves. so Mommies and mommies clan mommies and church mommies and all kinds of mommies , nursing mommies and even flying mommies with a little snap crackle and some pop in those wings to protect what , is left to be devoured by anyone.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
I keep bring up the
"tabernacles of the righteous" these are places protected by his holy fire .
search
Isa 23 and 24 .. from the midst of the fire we hear praises to the righteous. he is righteous.
these are places of protection of his people and only those who are fire proof can enter I think. plus all the children we ladies can save and feed and take care of. wall to wall babies and little children everyplace .. games , running and playing everywhere.. cook and cleaning cook and clean.. any women who didn't like being a woman probably won't be there because they won't be any help anyway .. we won't need people we will have to take care of there because they are only all about themselves .. they can stay outside and be all about themselves. so Mommies and mommies clan mommies and church mommies and all kinds of mommies , nursing mommies and even flying mommies with a little snap crackle and some pop in those wings to protect what , is left to be devoured by anyone.
This morning I dreamed about babies. It was unusual -- I dreamed there were babies and I wanted to know where they came from (in my dream). Very interesting stuff you are sharing. Thank you.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Seriously? the church teaches that babies will be eaten and that there will be some huge war of good vs evil???

could you be more naive ?
people leave their babies when the baby is starving and the parents are starving too.
some starving people will do anything for a meal.
lots of other prophesy speak of Nephilim and or demons ( which will under some judgement in that time or the last time.. be let out of their prisons ) as eating people and thus I would guess they would eat children .. even hungry people will eat children. and human history as proved that even parents will eat their own children when hungry enough.

so your very naive about humanity in all ways and it's great sins current and past , nor do you understand just what sin is . God will judge sin and remove it from the righteous..
you want the blessing of being righteous with out paying the price of it or the sacrifice of it.
how greedy and unthankful can you get ?

Old 03-14-2017, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post

You must have missed that movie about the airplane that crashed in the mountains and how the people had to eat those who had died in order to SURVIVE. I think that was the name of the movie, SURVIVE.

Old 03-14-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
This morning I dreamed about babies. It was unusual -- I dreamed there were babies and I wanted to know where they came from (in my dream). Very interesting stuff you are sharing. Thank you.
get that oil and store is as precious in your heart.. and pray and pray rain so you can be part
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity