Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 11:40 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
Hi folks,
This thread is for us to discuss... how we can help each other grow... to Approximate us loving others, as is God/Christ.
to begin, I fully admit I am, unfortunately, not perfect in God's LOVE....

Now I actually do love most people, which is why & how I was blessed facilitating
healing & helping many in countless circumstances, & make friends naturally.

That said, there is context, in which Christ's love - deteriorates into hell... almost immediately.
the Context ?
people who kill others in Mind , + Body . (true phys. self-defense not inclded. here).
What is?
foremost summarily medical profession (in which btw I worked for no less 37 years). oh do I know...

Now a tiny minority of doctors, & other practitioners, keeping their mind OPEN.... they want to Learn.
They remain Curious... they leave no stone un-turned. They WANT to genuinely... help others.
They are good...

But what about the majority who intentionally harm...+kill (via inflicting... poisons, burns,
unnecessary cutting, killing the unborn, etc. etc. ad nauseum)

For those not experienced in like 10+ "specialties" as I have worked in,
you can't really understand how that impacts a Christ-loving christian.

So again the question, as is Christ, are you *perfect in love* ?

I saw this and was constantly battling it as a Christian, in my profession also. I have had bosses in medical professions who flat out told us in staff meetings that if we so much as breathed the name of Jesus in the workplace environment we would be fired. The anti-Christ spirit is alive and well in most of the medical professions and "satellite" branches affected by them. I was shocked and blessed recently to find that one of my doctors actually asked to pray with me before a procedure, in a hospital setting no less! In all my life, this had NEVER happened. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2017, 12:34 PM

19,024 posts, read 27,585,087 times
OP, concept of love as you describe it is quite different from love Christ/God relationship is.
What you call love is anything but that love.
To understand it, one needs to go through experience of true human love. As in true love, two become one. Lovers join together at their emotional, even mental, faculties. The rest of the world stops existing to them. They are so much entuned into each other.
And that is the love Christ is referring to.
I can not come with a better example than that of a child in mother's womb. It is ONE with mother yet, same time, it is separate entity.
But that it same principle in love between human and god. They are one.That is the kind of state, as it is state, when one is completely opened to another and and then god enters into that human. That is the kingdom of god on Earth. Unity with god.

Jesus said onto them, "When you make the two into one and you make the inner like the outer and outer like the inner and the upper like the lower and when you make male and female into a single one, so that male will not be male nor the female will be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of hands, a foot in place of feet, an image in place of images, then you will enter the kingdom".

I also saw word "curious" in your OP. There are four types of seekers.Lowestone is Curious. He is just that.
A bit higher level is Student. He sincerely wants to learn but does not really want to change.
Higher up is Disciple. Disciple develops relationship with a Master and can bond with him directly. Same as Christ had.
The highest level of seeker is Devote. Devote is absolutely submitted to the Master and lives through him.

Remember who was the one and only learned "student" among Christ's apostols? Judas. You know what happened.

Old 03-20-2017, 02:45 PM

678 posts, read 438,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I saw this and was constantly battling it as a Christian, in my profession also.
I have had bosses in medical professions who flat out told us in staff meetings that if we so much as breathed the name of Jesus in the workplace environment we would be fired. The anti-Christ spirit is alive and well in most of the medical professions and "satellite" branches affected by them.
I was shocked and blessed recently to find that one of my doctors actually asked to pray with me before a procedure, in a hospital setting no less! In all my life, this had NEVER happened. Peace
Thank you Rbbi1, for your response. Thank you for speaking to... what I wanted to
discuss...
That entire nightmare (of the Anti-christ using all medical professions...for his DEADly aims, &
ruthlessly! succeeding!! in it to his pleasure ) quite literally made me sick, starting with Nursing school. -
as for past, I was born & raised in another country, & in 13 yrs. had only encountered doctors once. Why? because HEALING was our full & only expectation, iow we just naturally healed... . -
Then as a teen I was moved to the USA, & felt sorry for kids being limited to such 'little white candies',
with No clue they were drugs. What is a 'drug'?, I wondered; & why?
Then some idiot at my family's church said that given my background, I would be "especially useful working in medicine." <- but I had an ominous feeling about that world. - ALL I ever wanted was continue being Jesus' *little* child, as I shared here Becoming a *little*-child of Christ . I wanted this Heavenly-LOVE & comfort & encouragement & assurance I experienced as a young child, to continue...
somehow I got bamboozled into Nursing school, but the day "abortion-Clinic rotation-schedule" was posted, I had No clue. When told, screamed & fainted. As soon as conscious, I said "of any satanic/Killing means, I want NO part. I LOVE...God instead." - so profs wanted me out, & I was so happy to leave; yet the Director again convinced me to stay, so I graduated. - and spent no less 37 yrs. in nearly every 'specialty' (mostly NICU, ccu, nicu, etc) to find a niche where I could serve as Jesus would have me, iow helping people heal... so eventually I started Home-care. And there, I was able to help, some.
Yet in Institutions, a Christ-loving christian always faces firing, because both the pharmaceutical+medical establishments, & the Anti-christ are in bed together. - And really, one soul can NOT be expected to "turn the entire medical mess, back to Christ" <- the only reason I agreed to spent most of my life working there. - in total innocence I wanted God/Christ in charge of everything on earth, for the simple reason that only CHRIST can make ALL LIFE NEW...

Want to know How I made a difference, & helped some come to Christ?

Old 03-20-2017, 03:23 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
Thank you. I am well Aware of what the Bible says. & as I already said, I do love...

What I ask is re the 1 context where I can not abide Intentional thieves, & killers of humanity.

--> Are you saying that you peacegiver are that perfect-in-LOVE already?
I am also kind of addressing this issue in myself and in the EVE thread. you might read it if you haven't yet.
I think it is like when we are baby christians and you have made the choice to forgive and to love and but you aint got a clue what that means and it will be years before you have a real clue. that isn't in some just enabling sin . that is your choice and he knows our hearts desire.. .. where his grace comes in is that you choose that choice when it is presented and in that minute do it unto the Lord not to that person you have a instinct that says" fight or flight " about them to your heart. so he judges what we do not what we feel about it .
so if in our hearts we can't chose in that minute to love them in best kind of love he has taught you ... we can chose to love christ( who has chosen to be all of that kind of worse and more ) and do that for them as if they are him..

if we have truly chosen to love all .. but hearts are farts and they don't always comply at least in short order .. so we can always do it unto him who is and has chosen to be the worst in order that even they will be saved.
so maybe pray about that.

I can love him and sacrifice for him.. I do have issues with people sometimes and can't do what they want done . so I ask him what he wants me to do or sometimes search around and find some way I can
" bless them " that does not offend me.
giving money to a drug addict offends me. buying a drug addict's baby diapers and some food to feed it that doesn't offend me.

but as you will see in the Eve thread , I must still have hidden hurts about that tree or those clans that I will have to trust him for ,, even though he is them. because only he has proved faithful to mankind thus far . I think he knows we can only choose to forgive .. the rest is worked out of us as we trust him .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-20-2017 at 03:39 PM..

Old 03-21-2017, 11:06 AM

540 posts, read 362,689 times
I'm a work in progress
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity