U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-19-2017, 05:22 PM
 
Location: Constitutional USA, zn.8A
685 posts, read 265,427 times
Reputation: 538

Advertisements

Hi folks,
This thread is for us to discuss... how we can help each other grow... to Approximate us loving others, as is God/Christ.
to begin, I fully admit I am, unfortunately, not perfect in God's LOVE....

Now I actually do love most people, which is why & how I was blessed facilitating
healing & helping many in countless circumstances, & make friends naturally.

That said, there is context, in which Christ's love - deteriorates into hell... almost immediately.
the Context ?
people who kill others in Mind , + Body . (true phys. self-defense not inclded. here).
What is?
foremost summarily medical profession (in which btw I worked for no less 37 years). oh do I know...

Now a tiny minority of doctors, & other practitioners, keeping their mind OPEN.... they want to Learn.
They remain Curious... they leave no stone un-turned. They WANT to genuinely... help others.
They are good...

But what about the majority who intentionally harm...+kill (via inflicting... poisons, burns,
unnecessary cutting, killing the unborn, etc. etc. ad nauseum)

For those not experienced in like 10+ "specialties" as I have worked in,
you can't really understand how that impacts a Christ-loving christian.

So again the question, as is Christ, are you *perfect in love* ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-19-2017, 06:45 PM
 
Location: Panama City, FL
2,569 posts, read 726,105 times
Reputation: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
Hi folks,
This thread is for us to discuss... how we can help each other grow... to Approximate us loving others, as is God/Christ.
to begin, I fully admit I am, unfortunately, not perfect in God's LOVE....

Now I actually do love most people, which is why & how I was blessed facilitating
healing & helping many in countless circumstances, & make friends naturally.

That said, there is context, in which Christ's love - deteriorates into hell... almost immediately.
the Context ?
people who kill others in Mind , + Body . (true phys. self-defense not inclded. here).
What is?
foremost summarily medical profession (in which btw I worked for no less 37 years). oh do I know...

Now a tiny minority of doctors, & other practitioners, keeping their mind OPEN.... they want to Learn.
They remain Curious... they leave no stone un-turned. They WANT to genuinely... help others.
They are good...

But what about the majority who intentionally harm...+kill (via inflicting... poisons, burns,
unnecessary cutting, killing the unborn, etc. etc. ad nauseum)

For those not experienced in like 10+ "specialties" as I have worked in,
you can't really understand how that impacts a Christ-loving christian.

So again the question, as is Christ, are you *perfect in love* ?
The majority of doctors intentionally harm people? That is a frightening statement. I do know thousands die "by accident' in hospitals each year. And I have heard of doctors who purposely kill others - nurse too. But I had hoped most of them had good intentions. I feel it is wrong how so many dangerous pharmaceuticals are allowed to be advertised to people with the words, "Ask your doctor if this medicine is right for you..." That is just so wrong, IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2017, 07:47 PM
 
Location: Constitutional USA, zn.8A
685 posts, read 265,427 times
Reputation: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
The majority of doctors intentionally harm people? Frightening statement.
I do know thousands die "by accident' in hospitals each year.
And I have heard of doctors who purposely kill others - nurse too.
But
I had hoped most of them had good intentions. I feel it is wrong how so many dangerous pharmaceuticals are allowed to be advertised to people with the words, "Ask your doctor if this medicine is right for you..." That is just so wrong, IMO.
Yes,
that is why I included MIND, as in killing the mind, in my op.
When a doctor Intentionally... (via Destructive... words) destroys anyone's mind...faith, hope, etc
often their body follows all too quickly, & results in premature death.
and
2. the body - can only sustain so many organs being cut-out, or replaced, or poisoned, or Irradiated, before it too succumbs, in premature death.

the lame excuse that "we all have to die sometime" is NO excuse.
Other religious TERRORISTS are executed;
so
why is such abysmal & rampant medical "death-culture" behavior, even allowed ???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2017, 09:11 PM
 
4,221 posts, read 1,963,196 times
Reputation: 220
The son of man says to abide or remain in His love by keeping the commandments just as He kept His Father's commandments and remain in His love.

Do this and you will have the love of Christ as Christ.

IE;

"Abide in my love. You will abide in my love if you keep my commandments just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in His love."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2017, 10:47 PM
 
Location: Constitutional USA, zn.8A
685 posts, read 265,427 times
Reputation: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
The son of man says to abide or remain in His love by keeping the commandments just as He kept His Father's commandments and remain in His love.

Do this and you will have the love of Christ as Christ.

IE; "Abide in my love. You will abide in my love if you keep my commandments just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in His love."
Thank you. I am well Aware of what the Bible says. & as I already said, I do love...

What I ask is re the 1 context where I can not abide Intentional thieves, & killers of humanity.

--> Are you saying that you peacegiver are that perfect-in-LOVE already?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-19-2017, 10:53 PM
 
4,221 posts, read 1,963,196 times
Reputation: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
Thank you. I am well Aware of what the Bible says. & as I already said, I do love...

What I ask is re the 1 context where I can not abide Intentional thieves, & killers of humanity.

--> Are you saying that you peacegiver are that perfect-in-LOVE already?
Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.

Once you have seen the Father you will know the answer to your question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 02:02 AM
 
Location: Constitutional USA, zn.8A
685 posts, read 265,427 times
Reputation: 538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
Once you have seen the Father you will know the answer to your question.
ok, your answer to my question was: Yes, I Peacegiver am *perfect*. (?)
okay.
However since I started this discussion, I am asking for actual discussion... (not one-liners.)
Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 02:49 AM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
15,547 posts, read 6,995,657 times
Reputation: 1603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 rainbows View Post
.....
why is such abysmal & rampant medical "death-culture" behavior, even allowed ???
Looks to me like OP is at least as much about controlling others according to his perceptions as about leading in love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 03:15 AM
 
7,858 posts, read 6,662,302 times
Reputation: 1371
Most people in the medical communities are faithless in Christ , and through the mouths would call on the sickness and disease to have faith in the devil to make things worst .... See to visit a Doctor and get any bad report would have to come with putting the devil down to the pit through Jesus authority ...... Christians are perfect in the love of God , but the fruits of the spirit through Christ need to be practiced and do it , as resisting evil goes with receiving His spirit so the fruits of the spirit , so love and peace can flourish
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2017, 09:04 AM
 
Location: Southwestern, USA
12,632 posts, read 10,732,308 times
Reputation: 14852
As far as why is this behavior allowed in the medical field or any industry?
I think we all know; lack of an awareness of kindness, wisdom, love, compassion and doing the right thing, education, etc.
We already know MDs are trained in drugs...not a Dr. Norman Cousins way
of 'laugh you way to a wellness'.
It is science based, not loving, positive thinking, wholistically, prayer, spiritually based.
The pharmaceutical companies lobby and influence the FDA...we all know the faithless, money-based system.
It really is no mystery, 2r.

A discussion on how can or could this be changed...would be fruitful...maybe.

-Organize public discussion groups?
-Make more people aware of the type of care they will not allow?
With the gov cutting off funding to PBS as a big educator on health...it may get worse, I dunno.
Why does a person turn to a Crime Show...instead of listening to an MD educating us on
better diets on PBS?

Not really much to discuss, imo...it is a human nature that is regretful ... yet,
obviously meant to be for our learning...to make better choices...ultimately a choice
that Jonathon Livingston Seagull* made...
to transition to a Higher Place.

*A short Richard Bach book...Jonathon did not want to be like the rest fighting and picking at garbage on the beach...he wanted to fly as fast as he could, as high as he could...then was shown even more ...
by wise elders that took notice of him...basically.
One of the morals: Our desires and choices for something better and more pay off...
because there is something more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top