Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 12:44 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Jesus didn't come teaching a new religion of Babylon where he taught pagans to stay in all their old religions, Jesus came as a Messiah who would draw all men to him in a conversion of the belief in the God of the bible. Jesus didn't come tearing down the law and the prophets and he says that whoever keeps the laws of Judaism to then teach others to keep the laws will be the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Jesus didn't come bringing the Babylonian Saturnalia of the Babylonian Easter along with all it's Sabbaths and traditions. Jesus came as a Jew offering himself as a bridegroom to redeem gentiles into Israel if they would only come repenting for their involvement in other religions besides Judaism.

God has always made promises to the foreigner and gentile that if the gentile keeps his Sabbaths and feasts and loves his law that God would actually give him a better name than sons of daughters AND DO NOT LET THE GENTILE SAY THAT HE IS A DRY TREE THAT IS NOT COUNTED IN THE INHERITANCE OF ISRAEL.

EVEN TO THE GENTILE WHO LOVES THE LAWS OF GOD AND KEEPS HIS SABBATHS, HE TOO WILL BE GATHERED TO THE MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL, HE TOO WILL GAIN AN INHERITANCE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF ISRAEL TO BE GIVEN GREATER NAME THAN SONS OR DAUGHTERS AND THIS IS TO BE BRETHREN.

A Jew named Jesus did not come creating his own pagan religion that is in direct opposition to God and God's people. Jesus didn't come as a traitor turning gentiles against Jews so that Gentiles would persecuted and kill Jews for 2000 years because Jews kept the commandments of God.

Jesus came to add to the nation of Israel, not to form an army against it.

The Messiah comes taking the stick of Ephraim and the stick of Judah to make them one stick so he can make the claim that he took two men and made them one brotherhood that became co-heirs as brothers who both had an inheritance in Israel because of the fact that so many gentiles adopted the holy days of Judaism and began walking as Jews walk until it became uncool to look like a Jew.

The 7 year war which was prophesied to come, it came in 70 a.d. and in the middle of this week the sacrifices were cut off when Rome was coming against Jerusalem.

Rome was the most powerful nation in the world made up of all sorts of people{Egypt}, all sorts of nations and they came against Jerusalem for 7 long years and just as any war would do, it made everyone hate the Jews even more if that was possible.

Rome put a steep tax on any Jew after this war and now it became more expensive not to even mention the hatred that abounded between one nation and the most powerful nation.

Now there were gentiles who had converted to Judaism as Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism until it became dangerous for a gentile to act like a Jew. It was even worse for a gentile because although the Jew was hated, a gentile of Rome acting and keeping the same holy days as Jew was even worse in the eyes of Pagan Rome.

Gentiles converted to Judaism and began making pilgrimages to Jerusalem and Rome could not let this happen for obvious reasons that if all of Rome became Christian, the Jews of Jerusalem would have had the last laugh after being defeated in 70 a.d. if all it's people became converts to Judaism and so a division had to take place.

Gentiles were obviously afraid to act like Jews and to continue in Jewish feasts about Jesus.

Hadrian came and he really hated Jews and needed to separate the gentiles still attending synagogue with Jews and then the great synagogue burned and it was all blamed on the gentile converts of Judaism and the split was final.

The hate of Jews continued and the division between gentile Christian and Jew became ever wider until the Nicene council came and made laws against God using Jewish hate and their racism to justify their abandonment from the ways of God and from Judaism altogether.

Hate for Jews would continue getting worse and worse to Martin Luther came calling Jews sub human animals that didn't deserve the right as any other human had rights and Hitler even used these words, but this mentality goes all the way back to the 7 year war against Jerusalem.

For somebody to try and pretend that the first Christianity was not a legal sect of Judaism is child like. As if those first decades of Gentiles converting to Judaism never took place, and that Jesus was a Jew who came to denounce the religion of his father is ridiculous.

Jesus was a Jew, he didn't come walking in the laws of Egypt, or Babylon, or Rome, Jesus came walking in the laws of Moses and he came adding gentiles to the nation of Israel, gentiles who would convert to Judaism to become one man with Jews, one stick just as it was prophesied.

But the gentiles took that stick, that covenant and they broke it clean in two which broke the covenant and the brotherhood which made them co-heirs with Jews.

They are no longer co-heirs with Jew, and neither are they in Israel at all, they are Gentiles who say they are Jews but are not Jews.

Isaiah

Afflictions to Idolaters
19When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living? 20To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

1 John 5

Afflictions to Idolaters
19When they say to you, "Consult the mediums and the spiritists who whisper and mutter," should not a people consult their God? Should they consult the dead on behalf of the living? 20To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because they have no dawn.

John 14:15
If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.

John 14:21
Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."

John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him.

1 John 2:3
By this we can be sure that we have come to know Him: if we keep His commandments.

2 John 1:6
And this is love, that we walk according to His commandments. This is the very commandment you have heard from the beginning, that you must walk in love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 12:56 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Sanhedrin What Was the Sanhedrin and How Did it Play a Part in Jesus' Death?

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-was-the-sanhedrin-700696

I think it is high time we remember what Jesus taught about Judaism.

The liars and rumors that abounded just as it was done against Paul and Stephen. Liars were paid to tell a heinous lie against Stephen who actually had the nerve to lie and say that Stephen was speaking against Jerusalem and teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses.

That's what killed Stephen, liars.

Then the same was done to Paul to the point that Paul had to come up to the authorities of Judaism to defend himself against liars.

Imagine that, liars were telling so many lies and rumors about Paul saying that Paul was speaking against Jerusalem and teaching Jews everywhere to forsake the laws of Moses, the servant of God.

Imagine that, liars going around causing the death of people, the death of Jews in making a claim that they were speaking against the laws of Moses?

Who in their right mind would speak against Moses when everyone knows it was God who gave Moses those laws, and yet people speak against them as if God is wrong and then they even tell the most heinous lies as if Jesus, the disciples and Paul came teaching Jews not to keep the laws.

O, Lord, I would not want to be in the same shoes as those liars who lied against Stephen and Paul, but the ones who lied against Christ, I feel sorry for them, as if their whole agenda was to prove Jesus couldn't have been the Messiah as if Jesus came teaching a new religion against the word of his own father, he would certainly be worthy of death if he had done so, but imagine the liar's fate for teaching an anti-law Jesus. As if Jesus came defying Moses, O, man, that would be bad.

NO, it would be the worst.

Old 04-05-2017, 03:18 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,162,246 times
Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism and Paul along with other believers bowed down to the priests of Judaism and put themselves under their authority proving who the authority was.

Paul proved that he never stopped keeping the law and that he never taught Jews not to keep the laws of Judaism.

If Paul is a liar and a pretender who says one thing to save his life in court, and then says another thing when he is not standing before the judge, then Paul is not only a two faced coward, he is a man with no integrity and guilty of being a false prophet who needs to be stoned to death along with everyone else who would turn the children of Israel against the laws of Moses that God demands his people to keep.

It is not both ways, he is either a liar and traitor to his people as a false prophet who teaches against the law or he is not.

If he is a false prophet who speaks against Jerusalem and teaches Jews not to keep the law then he CLEARLY deserves death by the law.[/quote]

Paul's apostleship was established by none other than Peter.......calls him "beloved brother"

14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

17 You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked; 18 but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Old 04-05-2017, 08:02 PM

10,020 posts, read 4,955,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMusic View Post
Sanhedrin What Was the Sanhedrin and How Did it Play a Part in Jesus' Death?
From memory, the 71 members of the Jewish high court ( Sanhedrin ) held an illegal night trial to convict Jesus on the charges of:
sedition, treason, and injured majesty.

Old 04-05-2017, 08:38 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The liars and rumors that abounded just as it was done against Paul and Stephen. Liars were paid to tell a heinous lie against Stephen who actually had the nerve to lie and say that Stephen was speaking against Jerusalem and teaching Jews not to keep the laws of Moses.

That's what killed Stephen, liars.

Then the same was done to Paul to the point that Paul had to come up to the authorities of Judaism to defend himself against liars.

Imagine that, liars were telling so many lies and rumors about Paul saying that Paul was speaking against Jerusalem and teaching Jews everywhere to forsake the laws of Moses, the servant of God.

Imagine that, liars going around causing the death of people, the death of Jews in making a claim that they were speaking against the laws of Moses?

Who in their right mind would speak against Moses when everyone knows it was God who gave Moses those laws, and yet people speak against them as if God is wrong and then they even tell the most heinous lies as if Jesus, the disciples and Paul came teaching Jews not to keep the laws.

O, Lord, I would not want to be in the same shoes as those liars who lied against Stephen and Paul, but the ones who lied against Christ, I feel sorry for them, as if their whole agenda was to prove Jesus couldn't have been the Messiah as if Jesus came teaching a new religion against the word of his own father, he would certainly be worthy of death if he had done so, but imagine the liar's fate for teaching an anti-law Jesus. As if Jesus came defying Moses, O, man, that would be bad.

NO, it would be the worst.

Amen. When your eyes are opened to just how much they altered the Word to EXCLUDE the root of Judaism to manipulate the masses, it's truly sickening. This HAS to be the strong delusion, because the power of it is unreal and it has 1900 year old roots down through the generations of men. Peace

Old 04-05-2017, 09:02 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,730,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkins View Post
Rather the more logical path is that they are a group of corrupted Jews who didn't even have a consensus on what the Scripture might have said. Members are mainly Sadducees and Pharisees. The Pharisees has one set of concepts uphold by the Jews in majority while the Sadducees had another different set of concepts, they are basically politicians and the rich. The Pharisees had 613 laws to enforce while the Sadducees only reckoned the written laws in the first 5 books of the Scripture. The mixture of them is naturally a compromise, a political correctness at best whenever judge and jury are concerned. The NT describes them in a more logical way, including the consideration of Roman influence and Herod influence.
I doubt they were all corrupted Jews. Keep in mind that they had to work within the limits put down by the Romans thus not causing any friction. The High Priest chosen by them probably had to have the blessings of the Roman leaders to be made the High Priest. The Sadducees and Pharisees both had full understanding of what the Tanakh stated. They both had the 613 commandments to enforce. The difference is one group followed what was written in the Tanakh and the other group followed the Talmud (oral law) as it related to the Tanakh. The Talmud expands in further expanded detail of what the Tanakh states. Thus the Talmud of today already has discussed the meanings written in the Tanakh. We, as Jews, don't have to attempt to figure out what the Tanakh means. We instead learn how they came to their conclusions by arguing the premise to see where it leads to. Thus leading to the laws and traditions we follow today. Keep in mind that in today's terminology they were both Orthodox.

The 613 commandments
Judaism 101: A List of the 613 Mitzvot (Commandments)

I don't usually quote NT, but:
Matthew 5:17-20
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Keep in mind that between the death of JC and the start of the writing (or compilation) of the NT, there is a 60 year hole. Thus what was written, may not be exactly what happened. The NT states he was known by the courts already (which may be years) before being brought up to them. According to the descriptions in the NT, he would have been seen as Reform in the Orthodox realm. Thus in numerous ways making him a Heretic. Which leads one to question, why did he get convicted yet his inner circle of 12 were set free?

Old 04-05-2017, 09:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Amen. When your eyes are opened to just how much they altered the Word to EXCLUDE the root of Judaism to manipulate the masses, it's truly sickening. This HAS to be the strong delusion, because the power of it is unreal and it has 1900 year old roots down through the generations of men. Peace
I haven't seen any Christian(congregation) act as an affront to a Judaic (congregation)
Except for a few anonymous posters on the internet.

Though I have taken notice of more troubling matters.

Old 04-05-2017, 09:34 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
The Messiah comes (will come to , has not yet ) taking the stick of Ephraim and the stick of Judah to make them one stick so he can make the claim that he took two men and made them one brotherhood that became co-heirs as brothers who both had an inheritance in Israel because of the fact that so many gentiles adopted the holy days of Judaism and began walking as Jews walk until it became uncool to look like a Jew.
we have to love them , we have to pray for them !! we don't have to falsely unite with that kind of error or follow them to their destruction in what they are about to do to Our Father God and his son . either do we have to do that with the false churches who errors are in the same way !!
when he take the sticks to unite them , you will know it !! but don't do it in the flesh or in their temple because it won't end well!

Old 04-05-2017, 10:18 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I haven't seen any Christian(congregation) act as an affront to a Judaic (congregation)
Except for a few anonymous posters on the internet.

Though I have taken notice of more troubling matters.

Their whole kingdom they built for themselves is an affront, with the Jezebel spirit ruling over them all. They just don't know it. Peace

Old 04-05-2017, 11:06 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Their whole kingdom they built for themselves is an affront, with the Jezebel spirit ruling over them all. They just don't know it. Peace
"Woe to the Inhabitants of the Earth and of the Sea For the Devil is Come Down Unto You, Having Great Wrath Because He Knoweth that he Hath But a Short Time!" -Revelations 12:12

"What sorrow awaits the world, because it tempts people to sin. Temptations are inevitable, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity