Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2017, 07:35 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
That's simply not true. Righteous judgment ALWAYS condemns the flesh but raises/quickens the Spirit; that's why it's a double edged sword. New Age philosophy seeks to eliminate one side of the blade, but it doesn't work that way. Jesus, speaking what He heard His Father speak (which means SPIRIT) said, "I (the Spirit) don' t judge you, the Word (LETTER) judges you." That's it's job. As was pointed out later, unless we are wed to the Torah/law for the purpose of killing the flesh, no new husband is possible, which is why WE ARE STILL WAITING AS A BRIDE FOR HER HUSBAND, NOT WE ALREADY HAVE HIM. Peace
No it doesn't, it forgives it because Righteousness know it(the flesh) knows not what it is doing. Is it any wonder christians are under so much condemnation when they believe such unrighteous beliefs that have been made to appear scriptural.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 07:40 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
No it doesn't, it forgives it because Righteousness know it(the flesh) knows not what it is doing. Is it any wonder christians are under so much condemnation when they believe such unrighteous beliefs that have been made to appear scriptural.

You have the cart before the horse. What is there TO FORGIVE, if judgment has not occurred? You CANNOT eliminate one side of the blade. The New Age dogmas have removed the death of the cross from the equation, forgetting that you have to FIRST have a death before you can have a resurrection. It doesn't work that way. Thus, Paul, said, RECKON YOURSELVES DEAD. Peace

Old 04-24-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
You have the cart before the horse. What is there TO FORGIVE, if judgment has not occurred? You CANNOT eliminate one side of the blade. Peacce
Mercy is greater than any judgement you think is necessary.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Mercy is greater than any judgement you think is necessary.

It's not about what I think is necessary, it's about what HE designed and ordained, TO BE. Peace

Old 04-24-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
It's not about what I think is necessary, it's about what HE designed and ordained, TO BE. Peace
And mercy truimph's over judgement. Righteous judgement is judging something how it should be not how it appears to be.

The communication of our faith becomes effectual BY the acknowledging of every good thing that is in us which is in Christ Jesus
Philemon 1:6. Acknowledge something good in another and you will see that good in another made manifest.

Wisdom from above is first of all peaceable, and i have never witnessed anything deemed peaceable condemn another.

Old 04-24-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
And mercy truimph's over judgement. Righteous judgement is judging something how it should be not how it appears to be.

The communication of our faith becomes effectual BY the acknowledging of every good thing that is in us which is in Christ Jesus Philemon 1:6. Acknowledge something good in another and you will see that good in another made manifest.

Wisdom from above is first of all peaceable, and i have never witnessed anything deemed peaceable condemn another.

Righteous judgment is HIS and only His, and that by the Spirit that administers the letter. In a practical application including others and not just the letter and Spirit at work via the washing of the Word, it is through the gifts of the Spirit, word of knowledge and word of wisdom, to be exact. And it's not about condemning the PERSON, but the flesh of the person, that the spirit might be set free.

Which is how it's a double edged sword, and why it states that the flesh and the Spirit war against each other continually, and it's not time for the sword to be made into a plowshare until TRUE peace has come, which is when the warfare between flesh and Spirit have ended because there has come a DEATH of the flesh.

But once again, if you remove half of the equation, half of the result is what you get. Peace

Old 04-24-2017, 09:11 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times
Quote:
righteous judgement never condemns. Jesus christ the righteousness of god said he did not come to condemn the world but to save it.... Save it from what ? Unrighteous thinking that results in unrighteous judgement, which sees not how things really are behind the veil of flesh, but sees outward appearance and calms it reality.
read it again! it will happen as stated if you understand it or not !
the righteous judge righteously, the just judge justly. and the Queen of the South will not just "judge" but "condemn" .

1Co 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

without truth there is no mercy is there ? the person who will not recognizing his sin is not asking for mercy either !.
he is not repenting and his mind is not changed his heart not circumcized.... so he will not receive what he does not ask for , he has used his knowledge of good and evil to justify himself and will without a doubt will be found standing in judgement of God and God kingdoms laws.( just saying please repent of that please ) .

but the Lord says he did not come to save the righteous, but he came to save the sinners..or those who know they are sinners and are willing to have a change of heart and mind. and certainly those not willing to stand in the judgement seat to judge God and God's laws.

You guys in all your own knowledge of Good and EVIL .... but only judge God with it and why not sin and why not judge lawlessness? but you don't know you will judge angels if you are found faithful and were repentant and had that change of mind and allowed him to circumcise your heart and your mind with his spirit .

Eze 13:14
I will tear down the wall you plastered with whitewash and knock it to the ground so that its foundation is exposed. The city will fall, and you will be destroyed within it. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.
Eze 13:15
After I exhaust My wrath against the wall and against those who plaster it with whitewash, I will say to you: The wall is no more and neither are those who plastered it —
Eze 13:16
those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw a vision of peace for her when there was no peace.” This is the declaration of the Lord GOD.
Eze 13:17

“Now, son of man, turn[fn] toward the women of your people who prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them
Eze 13:19
You profane Me in front of My people for handfuls of barley and scraps of bread; you kill those who should not die and spare those who should not live, when you lie to My people, who listen to lies.
Eze 13:21
I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people from your hands, so that they will no longer be prey in your hands. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.
Eze 13:22
Because you have disheartened the righteous person with lies, even though I have not caused him grief, and because you have encouraged the wicked person not to turn from his evil way to save his life,
Eze 13:23
therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will deliver My people from your hands. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.”

just sayin..... a white washed city is no different than a white washed life! but everyone is prophesying peace peace and safety when there is no peace coming for the unrepentant sinners who refuse to change their minds!
I am not saying it easy . it is simple but not easy .
Heb 7:25
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
the rest are on their own until they willingly step under his wings !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 04-24-2017 at 10:16 PM..

Old 04-25-2017, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
read it again! it will happen as stated if you understand it or not !
the righteous judge righteously, the just judge justly. and the Queen of the South will not just "judge" but "condemn" .

1Co 6:3
Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

without truth there is no mercy is there ? the person who will not recognizing his sin is not asking for mercy either !.
he is not repenting and his mind is not changed his heart not circumcized.... so he will not receive what he does not ask for , he has used his knowledge of good and evil to justify himself and will without a doubt will be found standing in judgement of God and God kingdoms laws.( just saying please repent of that please ) .

but the Lord says he did not come to save the righteous, but he came to save the sinners..or those who know they are sinners and are willing to have a change of heart and mind. and certainly those not willing to stand in the judgement seat to judge God and God's laws.

You guys in all your own knowledge of Good and EVIL .... but only judge God with it and why not sin and why not judge lawlessness? but you don't know you will judge angels if you are found faithful and were repentant and had that change of mind and allowed him to circumcise your heart and your mind with his spirit .

Eze 13:14
I will tear down the wall you plastered with whitewash and knock it to the ground so that its foundation is exposed. The city will fall, and you will be destroyed within it. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.
Eze 13:15
After I exhaust My wrath against the wall and against those who plaster it with whitewash, I will say to you: The wall is no more and neither are those who plastered it —
Eze 13:16
those prophets of Israel who prophesied to Jerusalem and saw a vision of peace for her when there was no peace.” This is the declaration of the Lord GOD.
Eze 13:17

“Now, son of man, turn[fn] toward the women of your people who prophesy out of their own imagination. Prophesy against them
Eze 13:19
You profane Me in front of My people for handfuls of barley and scraps of bread; you kill those who should not die and spare those who should not live, when you lie to My people, who listen to lies.
Eze 13:21
I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people from your hands, so that they will no longer be prey in your hands. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.
Eze 13:22
Because you have disheartened the righteous person with lies, even though I have not caused him grief, and because you have encouraged the wicked person not to turn from his evil way to save his life,
Eze 13:23
therefore you will no longer see false visions or practice divination. I will deliver My people from your hands. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.”

just sayin..... a white washed city is no different than a white washed life! but everyone is prophesying peace peace and safety when there is no peace coming for the unrepentant sinners who refuse to change their minds!
I am not saying it easy . it is simple but not easy .
Heb 7:25
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
the rest are on their own until they willingly step under his wings !
You should read it again, but try reading it without the looking at it through the eye of condemnation.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:27 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...No "obviously" about it,They are not prophecies...They are simply songs...That is why they are not compiled with the Nevi'im [Prophets] and are compiled with the K'tuvim [Writings], as is Daniel...

Luke 24:27 - Then beginning with Moses and with ALL the prophets, He explained to them the things
concerning Himself in ALL of the Scriptures.

Luke 24:44 - Now He said to them, "these are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you,
that ALL things which are written about Me in the law of Moses, and the prophets and the
Psalms must be fulfilled.

Quote:
Besides, you still have to find a prophecy that details that the Mashiach will die, rise and return again...Complete half now and half later...Maybe you can just insert it in there somewhere...
His crucifixion and death are prophesied in Isa 53.

His resurrection is prophesied in Psa 16:10 & 4915.

His return is prophesied in Zech 14:4. There is not need to find prophesy fore the one He will fulfill at the end of the age. It is perfectly logical to know they will be fulfilled when He returns.

It is statistically for someone to fulfill l even 3 prophecies. The fact that He fulfilled more the 25 assures He is the Messiah.

Old 04-25-2017, 08:43 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,995,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
This is talking about David...So, no prophecy...

Ps 2:7 - David was not begottn by God.

This is talking about G-d...So, no prophecy...

78:2 - God did not open His mouth in parables

This is David talking about David...So, no prophecy...

110:4 - David was not a priest at all and never will be.

Hmm...Evil thing poured into him, lies down and rises no more?...Nope, no Messianic prophecy here...Your Jesus

This one is a Maskil [transliteration] of Asaph, so, not a song of David at all...And it is Asaph that is talking in verse 2:

See the insert below...

However, notice the differences here:

So, in conclusion, you have not proved any of these Psalms to be prophecies at all...I think it would be better to allow the Jew to tell you what his Holy Scriptures say and mean...Would you go to the Indian and reinterpret his Holy Writings [Veda]?...Or would you let him teach you what they say and mean?...
I didn't address the rest because it is obvious you do not understand any of them. Therefore it would be better for you to allow a Christian to explain the OT to you. If I wanted to learn about verda, I would study them myself. Then I would find out if the Indian understood them.

That is what I have done with the Bible, including all of the OT. That is why I can say, you do not understand much of the OT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity