Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 04:56 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Right back at 'cha on your opinion of what is true.....or not. Peace
There's a lot that I don't like, but I Don't go looking for the warm and fuzzy and tell myself that if it makes me feel good then it must be true...I use logic not emotion...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 05:43 AM

1,613 posts, read 1,027,691 times
I was only just thinking about the situation with Kim Jong Un the other day, and the people's allegiance to someone who obviously looks to be quite a few sausages short of a barby. And I felt a small voice interrupt me saying, "Don't judge him. I created him for my glory"

Old 04-19-2017, 07:56 AM

45,541 posts, read 27,152,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
I was only just thinking about the situation with Kim Jong Un the other day, and the people's allegiance to someone who obviously looks to be quite a few sausages short of a barby. And I felt a small voice interrupt me saying, "Don't judge him. I created him for my glory"
That could work similar to how God used Pharaoh's hard-headedness for His glory.

Old 04-19-2017, 09:32 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
There's a lot that I don't like, but I Don't go looking for the warm and fuzzy and tell myself that if it makes me feel good then it must be true...I use logic not emotion...

Do you understand that man's logic and the kingdom are not compatible because they are separate kingdoms? Peace

Old 04-19-2017, 09:44 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKYt88NUsSU

here is a good explanation about our knowledge of Good and Evil from Israelis. these guys are awesome .

Old 04-19-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
That could work similar to how God used Pharaoh's hard-headedness for His glory.
I'm with you on this one.. them are fearfully made words..

Old 04-19-2017, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-enduring View Post
SO Now your JOB, Now that you know that .. is to pray for everyone around and all that will be effected by that man's decisions. because that probably won't be a pretty
" glory " but something the rest of mankind don't, just don't really understand about God yet, YET!
so yes of course don't sit in judgement of him, because what good is that ? maybe HIT your knees but with your face to the floor instead. praying for all God's people and all people will be saved around that man , pray for their protection . that might be some help right ?

sometimes sin isn't what we did , but what we should be doing and aren't because we don't know him well enough YET ! his life isn't fully worked into us yet, YET !! it is a process of obedience and repentance right? .

Old 04-19-2017, 02:34 PM

1,613 posts, read 1,027,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
SO Now your JOB, Now that you know that .. is to pray for everyone around and all that will be effected by that man's decisions. because that probably won't be a pretty
" glory " but something the rest of mankind don't, just don't really understand about God yet, YET!
so yes of course don't sit in judgement of him, because what good is that ? maybe HIT your knees but with your face to the floor instead. praying for all God's people and all people will be saved around that man , pray for their protection . that might be some help right ?

sometimes sin isn't what we did , but what we should be doing and aren't because we don't know him well enough YET ! his life isn't fully worked into us yet, YET !! it is a process of obedience and repentance right? .
No, God didn't say any of that. He just said what I said. Is that OK?

Old 04-19-2017, 02:55 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,344,506 times
Quote:
Do you understand that man's logic and the kingdom are not compatible because they are separate kingdoms? Peace
Yet, the two shall become one in mind and spirit.

Old 04-19-2017, 06:26 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Now where do you get this illogical thinking from?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity