Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 06:50 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,680,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Can a gentile become a member of the tribe of Levite?
Can a bird become horse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 06:52 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,680,370 times
Just like to say thank you everyone for your input in this thread

Old 04-30-2017, 07:01 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Hannibal, I do agree with you on some things but it is not about everyone becoming either a "Jew" or "Christian" You can't mix what is meant to relate to the individual and say it relates the the corporate, or mix the symbol with the item/object, it seems to me that is where you get confusing doctrines like the trinity, eternal torment, etc... there is the individual where we do have to ability to choose right over wrong however God is also building his kingdom on earth and the 12 tribes will administer it for him.

So for me I am not going to try to be a Jew or a Christian or a label I will love God and love my neighbor, and also love the truth.

How I see it is God has divided the nations to achieve a purpose which he will accomplish in his time and in his way
I can roll with this too.

If those 12 tribes, those 144,000 listed in Revelation is what it is, I have no problem with it at all, just understand what it means.

It means that ONLY the Jew or Israeli can become a firstfruit, ONLY Israel is sealed and protected in their forehead against the judgment of Yom Kippur. ONLY Israel and Israel alone be gathered to rule and reign with the Lord while all gentiles will be servants to them.

If you are not Israel, there is a really big problem and anyone not Israel may as well put the bible down because if he cannot become Israel, his fate is secured.

A Gentile CAN become a Levite, and if a Gentile can become a Levite, he can be counted amongst any tribe.

Romans 2:28
A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical.

Romans 9:4
the people of Israel. Theirs is the adoption as sons; theirs the divine glory and the covenants; theirs the giving of the Law, the temple worship, and the promises.

Romans 9
Nor because they are Abraham’s descendants are they all his children. On the contrary, “Through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned.”…

Romans 9
6Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: 7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth 12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Meerkat, The tribes come down from Isaac, ARE YOU OF ISAAC?

Are you also of Ishmael and Hagar?

Hagar and Sarah
21Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law? 22For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

24Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

26But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

27For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.

28Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise. 29But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
31So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

You are of Isaac because all the lineage shows allegory helping us to understand just what we are.

The New testament is showing us what we are in flesh and in spirit and there are always two sons born through the lineages to show the son of the flesh and the son of the spirit.

That Israel is not Israel just because they were born a Jew.

You are of Hagar and Sarah being two covenant where there is a law for the flesh and a law for the spirit.

If you cannot be counted amongst those 144,000 tribes, it would be a very sad thing for a gentile.

Are you the seed of Isaac, are you Israel?

Old 04-30-2017, 07:08 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
How I see it at the mo is Because not everyone is born with the same skills and have not been given the same job

To whom much is given more is required

In this season I'd say that's true also, because He always begins any dispensation with a firstfruits. Some will hear the call, most will not. Peace

Old 04-30-2017, 07:08 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times
Quote:
it is the most important thing that has ever been.
You know what Flanny, it is far more important for my wife and i to take our neighbor(Portuguese Roman Catholic) behind us to who lost his Father and Mother in recent years to Flo's clam shack in Island Park RI for fish and chips .like last night , and invite him for a grill out a our hiome than to keep any of the feasts you atempt to keep.

IT'S ONLY NATURAL................ I wish it was natural that you'd feel the same way too.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:16 PM

Remember when you used to be a Gentile?

Good times, good times, but no longer are you strangers.

One in Christ ~ Judah and Ephraim
11Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; 12That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

13But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; 16And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: 17And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. 18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

A Temple in the Lord

19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; 20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; 21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: 22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Can a bird become horse?

Isaiah 66
20And they{Gentiles} shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

The offering IS A JEW ~ The Gentile performs the duties of a priest

These righteous Gentiles went out and found them an extra vessel to come and perform the duties of a Priest by bringing a Jew back from exile.

Because this Gentile took it upon himself to serve Israel, God appoints him as a Levite BUT WHY?

Because in doing so, in serving Israel, as a gentile, he has fixed the broken brotherhood that made Gentile and Jew one man. ONLY the gentile can fix the covenant because he is the one who left the covenant thereby, cutting the servant in two, dividing Jew from Gentile.

The parable of the ten virgins points directly at this scripture above and that's a fact as far as I am concerned.

You spend your time and money serving a Jew to help fulfill the prophesies of God concerning their return and what happens?

God pours oil on your head.
God pours oil on your head because you just performed the duties of a Priest and you have become a son of oil, to teach, bring light.

If God appoints a Gentile as a Levite because he has performed the duties of a priest by offering a great sacrifice and offering as to bring a Jew back to Israel, then he has become a son of oil. Because this gentile took it upon himself to spend his time and money doing what God says, he has just purchased the oil and the oil is poured out over his head because he has been appointed a priest and that is only the beginning.

The reason there is not enough time for the foolish virgins to buy oil and then come back is for the fact that the oil is for teaching. You have received the oil and you are in first grade, you have just begun and it takes years to do.

ALL PRIESTS ARE SONS OF OIL.

If God appoints you as a priest, you automatically get oil poured on your head and this oil isn't to gleam and look pretty in the sun, it is to produce light in the darkness whereby a person could find his way to that marriage chamber. Who is getting married?

A Jew and a Gentile.

You can't just be told where to buy the oil and go out to buy and everything is fine, you have a long road ahead of you after receiving that oil, but yes, a gentile can become a Levite.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-30-2017 at 08:00 PM..

Old 05-01-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:

Women fear me, and fear me they should.

I figured I should make it clear that I am really not a danger to women, it was a play on words.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:03 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
In this season I'd say that's true also, because He always begins any dispensation with a firstfruits. Some will hear the call, most will not. Peace
talking about first fruits . the one coming is very interesting and I think it will be make known very soon we are in the time frame of REV12.. which means those blood moons were either seals or trumpets.. which I suspected when there kept being more and more ended with like 10 or 11 lunar or solar signs all on feast days.it seems to me that someone was screaming and declaring something up there. but the Lord left at first fruits and
I think we are headed for a The Last First Fruits Feast or is it the First Last Fruits Feast ? or maybe the start of something New and Improved a .
is there such a thing ?

Old 05-01-2017, 03:09 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
Can a bird become horse?
the tick on the bird wouldn't care if it is a bird or a horse.. maybe it is so upside down now that we wait for him who knows what isn't upside down . yet everyone wants to be stuff they are not . hanni is dying to be a jew or a levite .. and he has no
clue what he is himself and from the Lords point of view. what his place really is in the city and in the wall.. there is more places than Jews guys... no one but him will be the top of the heep of Judah.. but others could be top of their clans.. but everyone wants to be Judah.. embrace who you are.....
REV 3 talks about Jews who aren't and letters to one other church says the same . jews are a clan of males.. that is it . and there is lots of clans of men and women clans who will have inheritances also not just Judah.. . maybe we need to wait until the only one we know is Judah and he knows who is levi ..sets up his kingdom. and Not follow men who want to be those things and don't care if they know him or ever did .. things he cursed and condemned. But maybe we just are love them like he says , bless them Like he says.. and do the/ his feast for the purpose only to celebrate his fulfillments of them past and the ones that are soon coming.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-01-2017 at 03:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity