Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 03:17 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,683,545 times

Advertisements

I have been thinking about how the Jews want to physically keep the feasts and the 10 commandments and Christians think that they are done away with and as long as we say "I believe in Jesus I am going to be saved and go to heaven"

The feasts are a type pointing to Gods calendar which he wants for us to read so we know what is going to happen and the 10 commandments what is required of our behavior

The bible is all about Israel and Gods people, the destruction coming is not on the planet but on Gods people and the enemies of Gods people

There are symbols which are the first born (seed) and the second born (seed) and the one that was killed. I believe the war centers around Islam, Christianity and Judaism which is the great city that is split in three and had to do with Noah's 3 sons and how the nations were split
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 03:20 PM

1,606 posts, read 1,253,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
...Christians think that they are done away with and as long as we say "I believe in Jesus I am going to be saved and go to heaven"
I would suggest you do more study if this is what you believe.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maxx View Post
I would suggest you do more study if this is what you believe.
I do not believe the part that you quoted ..... however it is the message I get from traditional Christianity

Old 04-28-2017, 03:59 PM

1,606 posts, read 1,253,254 times
Quote:
I do not believe the part that you quoted ..... however it is the message I get from traditional Christianity
What does that even mean? How do you get a message from 'traditional Christianity' and what does that even mean? Christian Scripture teaches that the 10 Commandments all fall out of two great commandments; Love the Lord with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself.

I mean, yes Christians don't abide by the requirement of Jewish feasts, which were meant for the Israelites.

Old 04-28-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_Maxx View Post
What does that even mean? How do you get a message from 'traditional Christianity' and what does that even mean? Christian Scripture teaches that the 10 Commandments all fall out of two great commandments; Love the Lord with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself.

I mean, yes Christians don't abide by the requirement of Jewish feasts, which were meant for the Israelites.
What I mean is that the message that traditional Christianity give is that we do not need to learn anything about what the feasts mean, and that the whole purpose of the bible is for personal salvation, whereas what I am realizing is that the feasts point to Gods calendar

Old 04-28-2017, 08:50 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
What I mean is that the message that traditional Christianity give is that we do not need to learn anything about what the feasts mean, and that the whole purpose of the bible is for personal salvation, whereas what I am realizing is that the feasts point to Gods calendar

It is your marriage contract, your betrothal, your husband leaves and comes back to marry you, and then you and he walk into the bridal chamber if you are able, if you have purchased oil to see your way in the darkness to find it.

After the bridal chamber and consummation comes the wedding feast, and after the wedding feast is the birth of a son from the consummation, and after the birth comes the circumcision.

These are the appointed holy days of God being 7 feasts as one week, the week is divided and as you step into the middle of your week, the sacrifices are cut off and you are the temple. The sacrifices sustain the temple as they sustain you, but if they are cut off, it is for you to see and acknowledge the lawless one within, and then you complete the rest of your 7 years.

Holy days of God are just simply blueprints for the bride concerning her supposed marriage to a God and how she will give birth.

But yeah, you learn the feasts like the back of your hand and you unlock so many hidden secrets.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:10 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
HHMI: The Seven Festivals of the Messiah Chapter 7

Rosh Hashanah:

Taken from Eddie Chumney's book,'' The 7 festivals of Messiah.''

The Wedding of the Messiah

The Bible is a marriage covenant. Both the Tanach (Old Testament) and the Brit Hadashah (New Testament) describe how G-d through the Mashiach (Messiah), the Bridegroom, is in the process of marrying His bride, the believers in Him who will ultimately live and dwell with Him forever.
G-d ordained and established marriage and its divine sanctity in the Torah, the very first book of the Bible, Genesis (Berei****), when He brought Adam and Eve together to become one flesh (Genesis 2:21-24). In doing so, we have a vivid foreshadowing of the Messiah being married to those who would believe upon Him. Let's examine this closer.

I bought 3 copies of this book and wore them all down. I just decide to read something, I will take it everywhere and read it all day every day until I am puking it, every day, 10 hours a day and I would almost finish, next day, I begin again. But then I have severe O.C.D. lol.

I don't believe everything Eddie, but real close.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
HHMI: The Seven Festivals of the Messiah Chapter 7

Rosh Hashanah:

Taken from Eddie Chumney's book,'' The 7 festivals of Messiah.''

The Wedding of the Messiah

The Bible is a marriage covenant. Both the Tanach (Old Testament) and the Brit Hadashah (New Testament) describe how G-d through the Mashiach (Messiah), the Bridegroom, is in the process of marrying His bride, the believers in Him who will ultimately live and dwell with Him forever.
G-d ordained and established marriage and its divine sanctity in the Torah, the very first book of the Bible, Genesis (Berei****), when He brought Adam and Eve together to become one flesh (Genesis 2:21-24). In doing so, we have a vivid foreshadowing of the Messiah being married to those who would believe upon Him. Let's examine this closer.

I bought 3 copies of this book and wore them all down. I just decide to read something, I will take it everywhere and read it all day every day until I am puking it, every day, 10 hours a day and I would almost finish, next day, I begin again. But then I have severe O.C.D. lol.

I don't believe everything Eddie, but real close.
It seems to me that marriage is a symbol that is used to describe what God is doing, if you treat the symbol as the actual it can distort the message.

Old 04-29-2017, 12:16 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
I have been thinking about how the Jews want to physically keep the feasts and the 10 commandments and Christians think that they are done away with and as long as we say "I believe in Jesus I am going to be saved and go to heaven"

The feasts are a type pointing to Gods calendar which he wants for us to read so we know what is going to happen and the 10 commandments what is required of our behavior

The bible is all about Israel and Gods people, the destruction coming is not on the planet but on Gods people and the enemies of Gods people

There are symbols which are the first born (seed) and the second born (seed) and the one that was killed. I believe the war centers around Islam, Christianity and Judaism which is the great city that is split in three and had to do with Noah's 3 sons and how the nations were split
There is more than just 10 Mitzvot...

Old 04-29-2017, 12:17 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
That actually IS the message that one gets...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity