Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 01:01 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,033,127 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyDrew1 View Post
Yes each is responsible for his own sin. But that doesn't mean they are dammned to hell over their sins.
Never said that they were...

Quote:
Sinners are judged by their sins, they are mastered by them. That is all they know is sin. That is all they can discuss really since it is their entire life. We all sin But there are SINNERS and then their are SAINTS. SAINTS or Christians, aka Disciples of Christ belong to the Father. They are aware of their sinful flesh. They call upon him, who follow him. Otherwise you have a different father named SATAN.Satan is a created being which will not be alive on this earth much longer.

There are those in the Tanakh that G-d called righteous, how do you explain that?...

Satan is not what you think that he is...He works for G-d...This is what the book of Job portrays...

Quote:
The word Sinner, in the bible, is ALWAYS referring to the unsaved.
This is not true...

Quote:
God could only accept a flawless human sacrifice, a spotless lamb of God, in our place. Born of a Virgin. So any created being couldn't do to be our sacrifice. Jesus paid the Ransom, only he could. Paid the debt for our sins.
Where in the world do you get this from?...It is not even biblical...

Quote:
Remember the old testament sacrifices where they were killing various animals to atone for their sins? Sure it may have attoned so that particular sin wasn't held against them but they were damned anyways because all they can do is sin. Hell may be less hot for them for each time they sacrificed an animal but their destination to hell remained. At least if they were unbelievers that is.
Hell is not what you think it is...

Quote:
We are risen with Christ the moment we accepted him as LORD and Savior. A completely new birth as a baby. To re-learn the life and living as a Christian just as a baby needs to re-learn everything.
Again...A baby has to RELEARN things?...So, the baby has lived before???...

Quote:
Again, Jesus was NEVER created by God, like everything else was. He has always lived with the FATHER. They are one GODHEAD along with the Holy Spirit which is the driving force.
There is no such thing as a trinity...It is an unbiblical concept...

Quote:
The human sacrifice on the cross for those who are his was a part of GOD himself. Part of the Godhead. He was human in flesh but he was God at the same time. They are seperate beings yet all one nature.
If he was G-d, then he did nothing for anyone...He did not sacrifice himself at all, because he knew that he would be returning to heaven, so how was that a sacrifice?...

Quote:
Abraham was BEFORE Jesus arrived on earth to be sacrificed on the cross. He was justified BY FAITH in GOD. Jesus was prophesized prior to his coming. So at Abrahams death, he was not considered risen with CHRIST yet because CHRIST had not died. But he was not destined to hell as his faith was counted upon him as righteousness his faith in GOD. See below
Where in the Tanakh does it even allude to this?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
I like it
Thought you would...

Old 05-07-2017, 01:03 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Baby!...I not only love myself, I am IN love with myself...
Just make sure its not that desperately wicked, deceitful ego that cannot be trusted that you are in love wth.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Correct, we are not to hate others with regards to the worlds definition

The truthful definitions, the biblical definitions is not the same as what the world has defined as hate.
HATE - Definition from the KJV Dictionary

PSALM 97:10
10 O you who love the Lord, hate evil!
He rpreserves the lives of his ssaints;
he tdelivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Ecc 3:8
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Yah...It is the same as the world's definition...

Old 05-07-2017, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Correct, we are not to hate others with regards to the worlds definition

The truthful definitions, the biblical definitions is not the same as what the world has defined as hate.
HATE - Definition from the KJV Dictionary

PSALM 97:10
10 O you who love the Lord, hate evil!
He rpreserves the lives of his ssaints;
he tdelivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Ecc 3:8
8 a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Thing that you do not understand is that the Tanakh is talking to Israel, not the Gentiles...

Old 05-07-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Mark 12:30-31 New King James Version

30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.
’[a] This is the first commandment.[b] 31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
[c] There is no other commandment greater than these.â€
I am a Jew...I go by the Tanakh, not your mistranslated KJV...

Old 05-07-2017, 01:40 PM

5,466 posts, read 3,064,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
You know the great commandment love your neighbor as yourself...... Do you love yourself ?.
Its meant to point out;

Love your neighbor because you are your neighbor.

Old 05-07-2017, 01:56 PM

1,190 posts, read 1,026,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Never said that they were...

There are those in the Tanakh that G-d called righteous, how do you explain that?...

Satan is not what you think that he is...He works for G-d...This is what the book of Job portrays...

This is not true...

Where in the world do you get this from?...It is not even biblical...

Hell is not what you think it is...

Again...A baby has to RELEARN things?...So, the baby has lived before???...

There is no such thing as a trinity...It is an unbiblical concept...

If he was G-d, then he did nothing for anyone...He did not sacrifice himself at all, because he knew that he would be returning to heaven, so how was that a sacrifice?...

Where in the Tanakh does it even allude to this?...
I am using my bibles. I am a Christian, aka a Disciple of Christ. This is the Christianity forum. Are you confused?

For all of the above, I'd like bible verses included, just as I did with you. Nothing more, nothing less

Otherwise your opinion means nothing here since this is a Christian Forum.

If not, you are breaking the rules here. No one gets to discuss the validity of the bible here.

Sorry just a heads up you are not in the correct forum at the moment

Old 05-07-2017, 02:22 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,293,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesg View Post
Its meant to point out;

Old 05-07-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
I am using my bibles. I am a Christian, aka a Disciple of Christ. This is the Christianity forum. Are you confused?

For all of the above, I'd like bible verses included, just as I did with you. Nothing more, nothing less

Otherwise your opinion means nothing here since this is a Christian Forum.

If not, you are breaking the rules here. No one gets to discuss the validity of the bible here.

Sorry just a heads up you are not in the correct forum at the moment
A Christian that uses MY religion's scripture....And you have no clue...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity