Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 09:09 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
For one thing, academic preparation.
Upon graduating from high school, Arnold was forced by his father to leave home because of his faith. In 1962, he began undergraduate education at Shelton College in New Jersey. Transferring to Ohio's Cedarville College, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Hebrew and Greek in 1966. He then moved to Israel, where he studied archaeology, ancient history, historical geography, and Hebrew at the American Institute of Holy Land Studies and the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. During this time, he witnessed the historic Six-Day War in 1967. Later that year, Arnold returned to the U.S. and entered Dallas Theological Seminary for studies in Hebrew and Old Testament. He also began working as a missionary with ABMJ (today, Chosen People Ministries).

Arnold was married in 1968 to Mary Ann Morrow, a graduate of Gordon College in Massachusetts. Three years later (1971), he graduated with a Master of Theology degree from Dallas. He and his wife then went to Israel, settling in Jerusalem to work with the local church and to train young Israeli believers for Christian service. Their activities for Christ drew much attention and anger from the religious authorities in Jerusalem, who eventually applied enough pressure upon government officials to force the Fruchtenbaums to leave Israel in 1973.

Ariel Ministries: Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum
That lends credibility to his theological views on Revelation and the Tribulation. And certainly far more credibility than people such as yourself and Hannibal merit.

So, in other words, he was taught by people teaching this doctrine. Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2017, 08:27 AM

11,825 posts, read 12,486,605 times
Millennialism is still (and historically be held as) shown itself to be the heresy that it is because they attempt to predict the return ... the only difference is some are more clever in the disguise in doing it.
Certain people probably remember this:
A: The Milleniumist's rapture occures (whenever)
+
B: The Milleniumist's 7 year trib ....... (whenever + 7)
+
C: The Milleniumist's 1000 year number....... (whenever + 7 + 1000 year earthly rule)
=
The approx predicted date of Jesus' return when "whenever" occurs
Dr. Fruchtenbaum exposed [see post #37]
A: "pre-tribulation rapture of the church," ~ post 37
+
B: "followed by the Tribulation," ~ post 37
+
C: "followed by the return of Jesus and the setting up of the Millennial kingdom on the earth." ~ post 37
=
The approx predicted date of Jesus' return occurs

Conclusion:
Millennialism outright denies the church's hope of Christ's only return to judgment instead to
follow their own esoteric speculations" (see post #37) belonging to the scoffers who as Peter warned, "scoffing and following their own evil desires" (2 Peter 3:3).

Last edited by twin.spin; 05-18-2017 at 08:50 AM..

Old 05-18-2017, 09:17 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
There's a lot you don't know. Peace
So show me something besides fantasies and dreams generated by a desire to appear knowledgeable without putting in the work.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:24 AM

23,688 posts, read 9,369,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleofpalms85 View Post
Does your church denomination teach and believe in a pre tribulation, a mid tribulation or a post tribulation rapture, or does your faith by chance not believe in a rapture at all but just the second coming of Christ. Please answer, and all opinions, beliefs and foresights are welcome
I am church of Christ and we dont believe in the rapture just the second coming of the Lord.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:31 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Rapture is not in the bible for a good reason. It's a made up word to use for a made up doctrine. Review Matt. 13 CAREFULLY, the parable of the wheat and the tares.
Tribulation comes from a word for a threshing instrument, a tool used to take the CHAFF off the GRAIN (good Seed, which is Christ).
Both these things are taken so far out of context, a new context had to be created to house them. Peace
Oh, maybe that is why no church I would go to or have been to
says a word about any rapture.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:34 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Dr. Arnold Fructenbaum, a messianic Jew who is the founder and director of Ariel Ministries - Ariel Ministries: Home does not agree with you. You say, wrongly, that there will be no global tribulation.

Dr. Fruchtenbaum gave a lecture on the Tribulation and which is available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqxX9v8Qgc

At 2:46 into the lecture he states regarding the Tribulation,
The Tribulation is a period of time of seven years of the wrath of God being poured out that will cover the whole world in general.''
He notes three reasons for the Tribulation.
1.) To make an end to wickedness and the wicked ones. (Isaiah 13:9 and 24:19-20).

2.) To bring about a worldwide revival, a worldwide preaching of the gospel. (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 7:1-17).

3.) To make an end of the will of the holy people. (Daniel chapters 11-12). Ezekiel 20 starting with verse 34 tells how this will be accomplished.
As for the purpose of the book of Revelation, Dr. Fruchtenbaum states,
The major purpose of Revelation is not so much to give us some new information prophetically; the last two chapters are new information, but the main purpose is to provide us a chronological sequence of prophetic event. And most of the information you find in chapter 6 through chapter 20 are found in the Old Testament. The trouble is, it was scattered all over the Old Testament. It would have been impossible for anyone to sit down and pull all this material together and put it in chronological sequence. Revelation does that for us. It takes man of the prophecies out of the Old Testament and gives us the chronology by which these events will be fulfilled.
Dr. Fruchtenbaum who again is a messianic Jew, is a pre-tribulational, pre-millennial believer. That's is, like myself, he holds to the pre- tribulation rapture of the church, followed by the Tribulation, followed by the return of Jesus and the setting up of the Millennial kingdom on the earth.

He believes, as do I, that the purpose of the Tribulation is to judge Israel and the non-believing Gentile nations of the earth.

Your claim that Revelation is unreadable to Christians because they don't know the appointed holy days, is simply not true. Revelation is not about the feast days as you claim. It, with regard to chapters 4 through 20 concerns God's judgments on the earth after the church has been raptured.

You might want to listen to Dr. Fruchtenbaum's lecture on the Tribulation that I posted above. Unless you're not up to a messianic Jew challenging your beliefs.

I happen to know what I worship, you have a religion that is somewhat based on my religion in name only. You call your Babylonian Messiah,'' Jesus,'' you reject all the knowledge from the religion of Jesus as if it does not matter.

I know my religion, I know what I worship, I know the temple and the comings and goings of the temple with it's 7 feasts of Jesus and it's holy eighth day and the end of times are founded in this science, not some science you go along with, science that was made by people who don't even know the religion of God.

You would probably tell people that a time is coming where an antichrist is going to literally mark people's forehead when in fact, it has never been a literal mark and it will never be a literal mark.

You want to talk about Tribulation and things that you know nothing about, you know nothing about it because you are talking about Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur EVERY TIME YOU SPEAK OF IT.

You are talking about things that you simply cannot have an opinion of because you have no knowledge of what you are talking about.

You are like a man who walks into a genetic study hospital splitting genes and you didn't even finish high school. How do you pretend to speak about things that you have never studied?

I don't mean to offend you but that is exactly what is going on. I might have my strange opinions and they could all be wrong, but at least I have studied the material in order to have an opinion, you don't have the books to study what you are talking about when it comes to the end of days because of the fact that we are discussing the fall holy days of Christ which you reject, just as you reject all the things of Christ in order to try and paint Christ as a criminal who came as a false prophet deserving death as you have no doubt proven Paul worthy of death, Stephen worthy of Death, and Jesus worthy of death, you would convict every one of them as false prophets who come to tear down the religion of God.

You sit here and speak of the fall holy days in and out as if you knew them and you don't.

Study Mike, study to show yourself approved, what do you think Paul was so angry about when his churches were so behind in their study?

There was no New Testament, there was no Christian churches Mike, your churches didn't exist for centuries after Jesus died. Those first converts converted to Judaism whether you want to admit this FACT or not. Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism, there was no New Testament, Paul had them studying the Torah night and day, Paul taught them the Torah, and Paul taught them the times and the seasons of the Holy days so that Jesus could not come upon them like a thief BECAUSE Paul taught them the feast days to watch and they watched.

Matthew 24 is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Revelation is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret and because you reject every little piece of knowledge about the second coming of Jesus, you refuse to study the Jewish feast days that all these things are appointed for and just as Jesus says,'' If you will not watch, you will neither know the hour or the day.

If you reject the 7 feast days that teach about the 7 appointed visitation days of Christ to mankind, how in the world are you going to speak about the end of days at all?

Being marked in your forehead for whatever worship system you keep is the most ancient of traditions and the most extremely obvious thing in the world to people who love God and his word. Those Jews were wrapping their foreheads and right arms in Jesus day because they kept the worship system of God, but you would have to pervert it and twist it so as to make it mean something else that doesn't point at you. Try as you may, you aren't going to come along and change a tradition known and practiced by millions of people over thousands of years. You don't keep God's Sabbath, you don't keep Unleavened bread?

Then you will not be sealed in your forehead and right hand with protection against the judgment of Yom Kippur. Your name will be spoken on Rosh Hashanah and you will be sealed and marked in your forehead with Babylon, the days and Messiah you believe in and call,'' Jesus.''

You would claim that Messiah betrothed himself to you but this is incorrect, Messiah came offering gentiles of Ephraim a betrothal, and this is because Gentiles living in the land of Joseph came repenting of their paganism to convert to Judaism.

Try as you may, you are not going to be able to prove that your Christianity even existed in the days of Paul, much less in the days of Jesus, try as you may, you don't want to admit the historical fact that Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism where gentiles attended Jewish synagogue for over 100 years.

That's all fine and well, but before you begin speaking of Revelation and the Jewish feasts, maybe you should first take time to learn the Jewish feasts so that you might have an opinion. Take time to learn the traditions and the Torah cycle and you might have an opinion.

AS it stands, how can you have an opinion on the appointed visitation days of Christ and his missions when you refuse to seek them out to learn them?

Revelation 22

Nothing May Be Added

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

If you are not aware of the FACT that Revelation begins on Tishri 1 in detailing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls, you should not be speaking of Revelation.

If you do not know Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Azteret, and you are out there preaching of these things, then you are preaching the wrong things and you are leading people away from the truth. The FACT, THE TRUTH is that Revelation is IN FACT a book written for Jews and people who know the fall Holy days of Christ like the back of their hand.

If you do not know what is taking place inside the temple on the appointed visitation days of Christ during his second coming slated for the fall Holy days with all it's prayers and duties of incense and sacrifice, then you should not be speaking of Revelation or Matthew 24 OR ANY OF THE PARABLES OF JESUS.

You are talking about ideas and concept of Judaism, things of the temple, and it's ok if you are not even in Judaism, you could still study Judaism and form an opinion, but you don't even have an opinion if you cannot study the religion you are speaking about.

Study and show yourself approved in the religion of God, God's religion is not taught through Babylonian ways and the ways of the world, it is taught from Judaism, it is taught from the study of the feasts and laws of Jerusalem, not Babylon.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 05-18-2017 at 09:45 AM..

Old 05-18-2017, 10:01 AM

33,221 posts, read 26,412,135 times
Quote:
Dr. Arnold Fructenbaum, a messianic Jew who is the founder and director of Ariel Ministries - Ariel Ministries: Home does not agree with you. You say, wrongly, that there will be no global tribulation.

Dr. Fruchtenbaum gave a lecture on the Tribulation and which is available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqxX9v8Qgc

At 2:46 into the lecture he states regarding the Tribulation,
The Tribulation is a period of time of seven years of the wrath of God being poured out that will cover the whole world in general.''
He notes three reasons for the Tribulation.
1.) To make an end to wickedness and the wicked ones. (Isaiah 13:9 and 24:19-20).

2.) To bring about a worldwide revival, a worldwide preaching of the gospel. (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 7:1-17).

3.) To make an end of the will of the holy people. (Daniel chapters 11-12). Ezekiel 20 starting with verse 34 tells how this will be accomplished.
As for the purpose of the book of Revelation, Dr. Fruchtenbaum states,
The major purpose of Revelation is not so much to give us some new information prophetically; the last two chapters are new information, but the main purpose is to provide us a chronological sequence of prophetic event. And most of the information you find in chapter 6 through chapter 20 are found in the Old Testament. The trouble is, it was scattered all over the Old Testament. It would have been impossible for anyone to sit down and pull all this material together and put it in chronological sequence. Revelation does that for us. It takes man of the prophecies out of the Old Testament and gives us the chronology by which these events will be fulfilled.
Dr. Fruchtenbaum who again is a messianic Jew, is a pre-tribulational, pre-millennial believer. That's is, like myself, he holds to the pre- tribulation rapture of the church, followed by the Tribulation, followed by the return of Jesus and the setting up of the Millennial kingdom on the earth.

He believes, as do I, that the purpose of the Tribulation is to judge Israel and the non-believing Gentile nations of the earth.

Your claim that Revelation is unreadable to Christians because they don't know the appointed holy days, is simply not true. Revelation is not about the feast days as you claim. It, with regard to chapters 4 through 20 concerns God's judgments on the earth after the church has been raptured.

You might want to listen to Dr. Fruchtenbaum's lecture on the Tribulation that I posted above. Unless you're not up to a messianic Jew challenging your beliefs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I happen to know what I worship, you have a religion that is somewhat based on my religion in name only. You call your Babylonian Messiah,'' Jesus,'' you reject all the knowledge from the religion of Jesus as if it does not matter.

I know my religion, I know what I worship, I know the temple and the comings and goings of the temple with it's 7 feasts of Jesus and it's holy eighth day and the end of times are founded in this science, not some science you go along with, science that was made by people who don't even know the religion of God.

You would probably tell people that a time is coming where an antichrist is going to literally mark people's forehead when in fact, it has never been a literal mark and it will never be a literal mark.

You want to talk about Tribulation and things that you know nothing about, you know nothing about it because you are talking about Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur EVERY TIME YOU SPEAK OF IT.

You are talking about things that you simply cannot have an opinion of because you have no knowledge of what you are talking about.

You are like a man who walks into a genetic study hospital splitting genes and you didn't even finish high school. How do you pretend to speak about things that you have never studied?

I don't mean to offend you but that is exactly what is going on. I might have my strange opinions and they could all be wrong, but at least I have studied the material in order to have an opinion, you don't have the books to study what you are talking about when it comes to the end of days because of the fact that we are discussing the fall holy days of Christ which you reject, just as you reject all the things of Christ in order to try and paint Christ as a criminal who came as a false prophet deserving death as you have no doubt proven Paul worthy of death, Stephen worthy of Death, and Jesus worthy of death, you would convict every one of them as false prophets who come to tear down the religion of God.

You sit here and speak of the fall holy days in and out as if you knew them and you don't.

Study Mike, study to show yourself approved, what do you think Paul was so angry about when his churches were so behind in their study?

There was no New Testament, there was no Christian churches Mike, your churches didn't exist for centuries after Jesus died. Those first converts converted to Judaism whether you want to admit this FACT or not. Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism, there was no New Testament, Paul had them studying the Torah night and day, Paul taught them the Torah, and Paul taught them the times and the seasons of the Holy days so that Jesus could not come upon them like a thief BECAUSE Paul taught them the feast days to watch and they watched.

Matthew 24 is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Revelation is Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, Sukkot and Shemini Atzeret and because you reject every little piece of knowledge about the second coming of Jesus, you refuse to study the Jewish feast days that all these things are appointed for and just as Jesus says,'' If you will not watch, you will neither know the hour or the day.

If you reject the 7 feast days that teach about the 7 appointed visitation days of Christ to mankind, how in the world are you going to speak about the end of days at all?

Being marked in your forehead for whatever worship system you keep is the most ancient of traditions and the most extremely obvious thing in the world to people who love God and his word. Those Jews were wrapping their foreheads and right arms in Jesus day because they kept the worship system of God, but you would have to pervert it and twist it so as to make it mean something else that doesn't point at you. Try as you may, you aren't going to come along and change a tradition known and practiced by millions of people over thousands of years. You don't keep God's Sabbath, you don't keep Unleavened bread?

Then you will not be sealed in your forehead and right hand with protection against the judgment of Yom Kippur. Your name will be spoken on Rosh Hashanah and you will be sealed and marked in your forehead with Babylon, the days and Messiah you believe in and call,'' Jesus.''

You would claim that Messiah betrothed himself to you but this is incorrect, Messiah came offering gentiles of Ephraim a betrothal, and this is because Gentiles living in the land of Joseph came repenting of their paganism to convert to Judaism.

Try as you may, you are not going to be able to prove that your Christianity even existed in the days of Paul, much less in the days of Jesus, try as you may, you don't want to admit the historical fact that Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism where gentiles attended Jewish synagogue for over 100 years.

That's all fine and well, but before you begin speaking of Revelation and the Jewish feasts, maybe you should first take time to learn the Jewish feasts so that you might have an opinion. Take time to learn the traditions and the Torah cycle and you might have an opinion.

AS it stands, how can you have an opinion on the appointed visitation days of Christ and his missions when you refuse to seek them out to learn them?

Revelation 22

Nothing May Be Added

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

If you are not aware of the FACT that Revelation begins on Tishri 1 in detailing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur in the seals, in the trumpets and in the bowls, you should not be speaking of Revelation.

If you do not know Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Azteret, and you are out there preaching of these things, then you are preaching the wrong things and you are leading people away from the truth. The FACT, THE TRUTH is that Revelation is IN FACT a book written for Jews and people who know the fall Holy days of Christ like the back of their hand.

If you do not know what is taking place inside the temple on the appointed visitation days of Christ during his second coming slated for the fall Holy days with all it's prayers and duties of incense and sacrifice, then you should not be speaking of Revelation or Matthew 24 OR ANY OF THE PARABLES OF JESUS.

You are talking about ideas and concept of Judaism, things of the temple, and it's ok if you are not even in Judaism, you could still study Judaism and form an opinion, but you don't even have an opinion if you cannot study the religion you are speaking about.

Study and show yourself approved in the religion of God, God's religion is not taught through Babylonian ways and the ways of the world, it is taught from Judaism, it is taught from the study of the feasts and laws of Jerusalem, not Babylon.
All of that is a long winded way of avoiding acknowledging the fact that Dr. Fruchtenbaum, who is a messianic Jew, disagrees with your assertions, and is like me, a pre-tribulational, pre-millennial believer who understands what the book of Revelation and the Tribulation are about.

Tell me. Did you even bother to listen to his lecture, or were you too uncomfortable with having a theologically well educated, academically prepared messianic Jew challenge your beliefs to listen to him?

Last edited by Michael Way; 05-18-2017 at 10:12 AM..

Old 05-18-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
All of that is a long winded way of avoiding acknowledging the fact that Dr. Fruchtenbaum, who is a messianic Jew, disagrees with your assertions, and is like me, a pre-tribulational, pre-millennial believer. And who, like myself, knows what the book of Revelation, and what the Tribulation is about.

Why don't we just pick a chapter of Revelation Mike, why don't you just choose any chapter you like and create a thread like ,'' REVELATION 4,'' and being that you and Frankenstein know the truth, why don't you go ahead and pick a chapter and tell us all the truth in that one chapter Mike.

I dare you, ANY chapter, and see if I can't prove EXACTLY what the date is and EXACTLY what is happening according to the laws of the house of trumpets.

Pick a chapter Mike, and I am going to nail down Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and the coming of Sukkot, BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT RVELATION IS DETAILING ROSH HASHANAH AND YOM KIPPUR IN ALMSOT EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER EXCEPT WHEN IS IS DETAILING THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES UNFOLDING.

What do you think the sickle comes to do Mike?

What day is it?

What do you think is happening when 7 seals are being unwrapped off a dead man and what do you suppose is happening in those 30 min of silence? What is happening and what is the date and the hour when the temple is being measured and where people are being sealed in their foreheads?

What is the date when they say,'' The kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of our God?''

You are witnessing 3 views Mike, 3 perspectives as Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Azteret being detailed in precision at the second coming of the Lord which is the second rain, and just as Hosea prophesied, '' The coming of the Lord is as the rain, as the former and latter rains upon the earth.

The first rain comes in the spring as dew, but the great flood of rain comes for the feast of Tabernacles on it's eight day.

All this talk in Revelation about how people everywhere are sealed in their forehead and right arm with the seal of Babylon and then we see the people of God being sealed in their foreheads on Rosh Hashanah as it is every year, and they are sealed BECAUSE it protects them against Yom kippur which is going to fall on the heads of everyone sealed with Babylon.

Exodus 13

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Mike, THERE ARE NOT TWO WAYS TO RECIEVE THE SEAL OF GOD AS PROTECTION AGAINST YOM KIPPUR, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO RECIEVE THE PROTECTIVE SEAL OF GOD IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT ARM AS PROETECTION AGAINST YOM KIPPUR THAT YOUR NAME MAY BE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.

YOU KEEP HIS FEATS, AND HIS SABBATHS AND HE SEALS YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT ARM AGAINST THE JUDGMENT OF YOM KIPPUR.

It doesn't matter how many millions of Christians are ignorant of God's ways, none of them are going to change the fact of how a person gets sealed and protected with the seal of God in their foreheads and right hands.

You either keep the ways of God and love his laws or you don't.

Likewise, if you have now adopted the ancient pagan ways of Babylon, and lawlessness is always on your lips, you are sealed with the seal of Babylon.

Nobody is going to come along and change these ancient facts, these are promises from God to all people.

Salvation for All Nations ~ Mike, You are not going to come along after thousands of years to be able to annul any promise of God. You may think you can take away the promises of God but all the Gentiles who hold God's promises in their hearts defy you and say,'' God's promise is sure.''

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

These have all received the promised seal of protection between their eyes BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED GOD'S PROMISES.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Why don't we just pick a chapter of Revelation Mike, why don't you just choose any chapter you like and create a thread like ,'' REVELATION 4,'' and being that you and Frankenstein know the truth, why don't you go ahead and pick a chapter and tell us all the truth in that one chapter Mike.

I dare you, ANY chapter, and see if I can't prove EXACTLY what the date is and EXACTLY what is happening according to the laws of the house of trumpets.

Pick a chapter Mike, and I am going to nail down Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and the coming of Sukkot, BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT RVELATION IS DETAILING ROSH HASHANAH AND YOM KIPPUR IN ALMSOT EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER EXCEPT WHEN IS IS DETAILING THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES UNFOLDING.

What day is it?

What do you think is happening when 7 seals are being unwrapped off a dead man and what do you suppose is happening in those 30 min of silence? What is happening and what is the date and the hour when the temple is being measured and where people are being sealed in their foreheads?

What is the date when they say,'' The kingdoms of the world have become the kingdoms of our God?''

You are witnessing 3 views Mike, 3 perspectives as Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shemini Azteret being detailed in precision at the second coming of the Lord which is the second rain, and just as Hosea prophesied, '' The coming of the Lord is as the rain, as the former and latter rains upon the earth.

The first rain comes in the spring as dew, but the great flood of rain comes for the feast of Tabernacles on it's eight day.

All this talk in Revelation about how people everywhere are sealed in their forehead and right arm with the seal of Babylon and then we see the people of God being sealed in their foreheads on Rosh Hashanah as it is every year, and they are sealed BECAUSE it protects them against Yom kippur which is going to fall on the heads of everyone sealed with Babylon.

Exodus 13

7Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters. 8And thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. 9And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. 10Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.

Mike, THERE ARE NOT TWO WAYS TO RECIEVE THE SEAL OF GOD AS PROTECTION AGAINST YOM KIPPUR, THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO RECIEVE THE PROTECTIVE SEAL OF GOD IN YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT ARM AS PROETECTION AGAINST YOM KIPPUR THAT YOUR NAME MAY BE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.

YOU KEEP HIS FEATS, AND HIS SABBATHS AND HE SEALS YOUR FOREHEAD AND RIGHT ARM AGAINST THE JUDGMENT OF YOM KIPPUR.

It doesn't matter how many millions of Christians are ignorant of God's ways, none of them are going to change the fact of how a person gets sealed and protected with the seal of God in their foreheads and right hands.

Likewise, if you have now adopted the ancient pagan ways of Babylon, and lawlessness is always on your lips, you are sealed with the seal of Babylon.

Nobody is going to come along and change these ancient facts, these are promises from God to all people.

Salvation for All Nations ~ Mike, You are not going to come along after thousands of years to be able to annul any promise of God. You may think you can take away the promises of God but all the Gentiles who hold God's promises in their hearts defy you and say,'' God's promise is sure.''

1Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.
2Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
4For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;
5Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.
6Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
7Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
8The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

These have all received the promised seal of protection between their eyes BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED GOD'S PROMISES.

Wow, I really suck today, sucks to be me.

It looks arrogant, prideful, rude, and well, down right mean although I do take Revelation extremely personal and I want people to know that it was written for every single generation. Every single person who follows Christ and who has walked as Jesus has walked in dying to anger and pride, and arrogance should walk but anger does still come some times.

I want Christians to know that those 7 feasts are made for them, Christ was just the example and you are living in the days when men shall pick up their cross for real, and they will walk as Christ and begin doing miracles.

What we saw happening in Jerusalem was only a rehearsal for the big show, and the big show means that the spirit of Elijah will certainly come and Elijah will walk, and he will learn not to run from sure death.

Then people will become new creatures, they will be left as Elisha who could see in the spirit world, and he was just one man, tens of thousands will walk in the same feasts they all walked in and Revelation is IN FACT instruction for the war raging inside all believers as they are given power and how after the power comes pride and arrogance and one needs to die to this arrogance.

If he seeks death and finds it, he will be stood up on his feet to become a new creature where instead of Elijah the prophet killing and judging, this new man would learn to be a educated priest who would build a place to dwell in Samaria in order to bring gentiles back to Judaism, back to Judea, back to Jerusalem to be it's holy place.

Matthew 24 is the same way, it is in fact, instruction to the person moving from the spring season to his fall season where he comes up to the day no man knows, and this is Rosh Hashanah.

But who can begin a walk if they don't know the instructions, Jesus is speaking to people who know the feast days and traditions of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur going into Sukkot.

All of the Jewish idioms have been so lost and so rejected that it becomes extremely hard for a gentile because he wont respect the ways of Jesus. You have to love that Jesus was your unleavened bread, but he is only an example of many sons to follow into a new kingdom.

These feasts are made for every generation to walk in and this is what Revelation is written for, to bring a gentile right back to the ways of Jesus because if you want to read Revelation, you are going to have to come back to your Jewish roots.

If we are to understand the religion and culture, we have to put ourselves in the mind of a Jew at that time and so much has been lost, but there is still the Jews.

Thank God that somebody had preserved the truth over so many thousands of years of people trying to destroy it, and that is why it is called the Oral Torah.

Old 05-18-2017, 10:56 AM

33,221 posts, read 26,412,135 times
Quote:

What day is it?

Exodus 13

Are you going to answer my question or not? Did you even bother to listen to Dr. Fruchtenbaum's lecture on the Tribulation? It's a straightforward question. A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity