Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 03:39 AM

465 posts, read 235,859 times

Advertisements

Lection XXI

Yeshua Rebuketh Cruelty to a Horse
Condemneth the Service of Mammon
Blesseth Infants

1. AND it came to pass that the Lord departed from the City and went over the mountains with this disciples. And they came to a mountain whose ways were steep and there they found a man with a beast of burden.
2. But the horse had fallen down, for it was over laden, and he struck it till the blood flowed. And Yeshua went to him and said: "Son of cruelty, why strikest thou thy beast? Seest thou not that it is too weak for its burden, and knowest thou not that it suffereth ?"
3. But the man answered and said: "What hast thou to do therewith ? I may strike it as much as it pleaseth me, for it is mine own, and I bought it with a goodly sum of money. Ask them who are with thee, for they are of mine acquaintance and know thereof."
4. And some of the disciples answered and said: Yea, Lord, it is as he saith, We have seen when he bought it. And the Lord said again "See ye not then how it bleedeth, and hear ye not also how it waileth and lamenteth ?" But they answered and said: "Nay, Lord, we hear not that it waileth and lamenteth ? "
5. And the Lord was sorrowful, and said: "Woe unto you because of the dulness of your hearts, ye hear not how it lamenteth and crieth unto the heavenly Creator for mercy, but thrice woe unto him against whom it crieth and waileth in its pain."
6. And he went forward and touched it, and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. But to the man he said: "Go now thy way and strike it henceforth no more, if thou also desireth to find mercy."
7. AND seeing the people come unto him, Yeshua, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.
8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.
9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater.
10. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the mammon of unrighteousness, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own ?
12. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.
13. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
14. The law and the prophets were until John; since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one title of the law to fail.
15. Then there came some women to him and brought their infants unto him, to whom they yet gave suck at their breasts, that he should bless them; and some said, Why trouble ye the master?
16. But Yeshua rebuked them, and said, Of such will come forth those who shall yet confess me before men. And he took them up in his arms and blessed them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2017, 08:40 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,043,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
"And Jesus grew in wisdom..."

Which means he had room for growth and the capacity to be influenced by others.

The ONLY "other" He was influenced by was His Father (and mother from above), which was proven in the wilderness experience, since that is the voice in the heart of ALL unregenerate MEN that spoke to Him, and He was NOT MOVED by it at all. Peace

Old 07-01-2017, 03:44 PM

From Genesis chapter 1, KJV

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat.

31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Sheep to his right, as they obey

Goats to his left, as they say:

That God said he remained

As the Holy Ghost is God

One Father Above All

Jesus returns stalls

He is Lord of Lords

Most High God He Is

There is no other besides

That man must kill all of his pride

That animals were given first creation rights

Genesis chapter 1, God never changed his laws

10 Commandments side by side with the Bill of Rights

That animals were created under the same, as under the stars

Stars & Stripes, does a tiger carry any or does a lion spread his paws

Job 9:9 he who stretched out the heavens, commands his own, creates seas

Is lava a form of how God might feel when he has grown weary of all challenges

"THE GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE", is it too late for most of mankind, plagues?

That all nations are judged by the way they treat the destitute poor in cages

If the wild was to be no more what exactly would man do with himself inside hell fires

Is a jasper stone any reminder of what the end will be like Revelation 16 how lightning strikes

God as intends to create a whole new heaven and earth as paradise was destroyed by evil adjusts

Nothing but something else to be bent to its will, that God said in the beginning Genesis 1, what salts?

The Red Sea of death maketh a home on Earth, but God never intended death to become king of his churches

That the last enemy is death that is overcome, placed at 6' feet under, as maximum life speeds up for eternal beatitudes

Amos 5:8, how the Milky Way forms a swirl of gift-giving or eternal hellfire for those who disobey Christ's Kingdom holds the keys

Green plants for meat, Genesis 1, God never changed so that Baphomet could become the God of the world at man serves only himself

To be a slave to constant death, that when God said a land of milk and honey, plant life and flowers create what bees create for shelves...

THOR'S CHAMBER OF LIGHTNING STRIKES

GOD'S WORD FOREVER ABIDES

REVELATION CHAPTER NINE

LEARN OF SETI'S TEMPLE, ABADDON, ABYDOS

Old 07-01-2017, 04:28 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The ONLY "other" He was influenced by was His Father (and mother from above), which was proven in the wilderness experience, since that is the voice in the heart of ALL unregenerate MEN that spoke to Him, and He was NOT MOVED by it at all. Peace

Old 07-01-2017, 04:32 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,357,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Lection XXI

Yeshua Rebuketh Cruelty to a Horse
Condemneth the Service of Mammon
Blesseth Infants

1. AND it came to pass that the Lord departed from the City and went over the mountains with this disciples. And they came to a mountain whose ways were steep and there they found a man with a beast of burden.
2. But the horse had fallen down, for it was over laden, and he struck it till the blood flowed. And Yeshua went to him and said: "Son of cruelty, why strikest thou thy beast? Seest thou not that it is too weak for its burden, and knowest thou not that it suffereth ?"
3. But the man answered and said: "What hast thou to do therewith ? I may strike it as much as it pleaseth me, for it is mine own, and I bought it with a goodly sum of money. Ask them who are with thee, for they are of mine acquaintance and know thereof."
4. And some of the disciples answered and said: Yea, Lord, it is as he saith, We have seen when he bought it. And the Lord said again "See ye not then how it bleedeth, and hear ye not also how it waileth and lamenteth ?" But they answered and said: "Nay, Lord, we hear not that it waileth and lamenteth ? "
5. And the Lord was sorrowful, and said: "Woe unto you because of the dulness of your hearts, ye hear not how it lamenteth and crieth unto the heavenly Creator for mercy, but thrice woe unto him against whom it crieth and waileth in its pain."
6. And he went forward and touched it, and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. But to the man he said: "Go now thy way and strike it henceforth no more, if thou also desireth to find mercy."
7. AND seeing the people come unto him, Yeshua, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.
8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.
9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater.
10. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the mammon of unrighteousness, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own ?
12. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.
13. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
14. The law and the prophets were until John; since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one title of the law to fail.
15. Then there came some women to him and brought their infants unto him, to whom they yet gave suck at their breasts, that he should bless them; and some said, Why trouble ye the master?
16. But Yeshua rebuked them, and said, Of such will come forth those who shall yet confess me before men. And he took them up in his arms and blessed them.
A righteous man regards the life of his animal, but the wicked are cruel; having no compassion.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:31 PM

11,897 posts, read 3,696,783 times
“Dreams and Visions of the Night” | Compassionate Spirit

Old 07-07-2017, 12:09 AM

Whether by Gospel fragments or the Holy Spirit, God said he did not delight in blood sacrifice, Isaiah chapter 1.

Isaiah 1:11~ "Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he-goats."

Isaiah 1:15~ "When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide my eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: for your hands are full of blood."

Jesus is recorded to have said the same, in reference to how his Father felt about it, that being the reason he was born a man, because killing animals never atoned for a single transgression, but rather to them added.

Old 07-07-2017, 12:33 AM

63,806 posts, read 40,077,272 times
Quote:
Whether by Gospel fragments or the Holy Spirit, God said he did not delight in blood sacrifice, Isaiah chapter 1.Isaiah 1:11~ "Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he-goats."
Isaiah 1:15~ "When ye spread forth your hands, I will hide my eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: for your hands are full of blood."

Jesus is recorded to have said the same, in reference to how his Father felt about it, that being the reason he was born a man, because killing animals never atoned for a single transgression, but rather to them added.

Old 07-07-2017, 01:56 AM

11,897 posts, read 3,696,783 times
Quote:
Whether by Gospel fragments or the Holy Spirit, God said he did not delight in blood sacrifice, Isaiah chapter 1.

Isaiah 1:11~ "Saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he-goats."

I do agree that God wants mercy not sacrifice

Old 07-07-2017, 08:31 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
"And Jesus grew in wisdom..."

Which means he had room for growth and the capacity to be influenced by others.
Yes. The human nature grew in wisdom. But no--he did not "learn" who God is or what God expects of human beings from any human.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity