Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 12:20 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
The same one as you but through a different lens. I see God in all people, you sadly cannot and do not want to see this, because all your beluefs end up falling like dominos, the beliefs you live and refuse to let go of. So to condemn someone in my eyes is the same as condemning God. 2 Nil to Jesus, Namaste

My beliefs line up with scriptures; yours came from other biblical sources apparently.

Then why are you so quick to condemn fundamentalists? Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 12:24 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,285,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
My beliefs line up with scriptures; yours came from other biblical sources apparently.

Then why are you so quick to condemn fundamentalists? Peace
Show me where Jesus said or condemned anyone. You are aware he said that he did not come to condemn, 'but" he did not mince his words with the fundamentalists of his day who stood in the way of those seeking the Kingdom, I number Bible fundamentalists like yourself with those Jesus ripped. Xx Namaste

Old 07-02-2017, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Show me where Jesus said or condemned anyone. You are aware he said that he did not come to condemn, 'but" he did not mince his words with the fundamentalists of his day who stood in the way of those seeking the Kingdom, I number Bible fundamentalists like yourself with those Jesus ripped. Xx Namaste

Jesus, speaking as the Spirit (what He heard His Father speak) basically said I (the Spirit) do not condemn you, but the Word (letter to kill the flesh) condemns you. You just can't seem to grasp the purpose of that double edged sword, preferring to remove one side of it to appease your flesh.

And I number those that preach a lifeless, powerless, cross-less gospel for self enrichment (mammon) among those Jesus ripped, ie. those that sell doves. Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Jesus, speaking as the Spirit (what He heard His Father speak) basically said I (the Spirit) do not condemn you, but the Word (letter to kill the flesh) condemns you. You just can't seem to grasp the purpose of that double edged sword, preferring to remove one side of it to appease your flesh.

And I number those that preach a lifeless, powerless, false cross-less gospel for self enrichment (mammon) among those Jesus ripped. Peace
The double edged was healing on both sides. In your hate for everything that does not conform to your beliefs, you cannot see and understand this. Condemnation NEVER accomplished anything.

He came to save not to destroy.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
And I number those that preach a lifeless, powerless, cross-less gospel for self enrichment (mammon) among those Jesus ripped, ie. those that sell doves. Peace
Benny Hinn, Kenny Copeland , Hagee and all the other frauds. I have more of an issue with the likes of you that keep folk weighed down in bondage than those that fleece the flock if I was being honest. Jesus tended to rip those who "THOUGHT" they knew the scriptures.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:46 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Yet, you exalt people like Benny Hinn, and the charlatan crusaders.

Old 07-02-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
The double edged was healing on both sides. In your hate for everything that does not conform to your beliefs, you cannot see and understand this. Condemnation NEVER accomplished anything.

He came to save not to destroy.

But you can't see HOW He saves, the sword brought healing BECAUSE a wound occurred; THAT is why it is double edged, it BOTH KILLS AND MAKES ALIVE.

PS. I just hate lies. Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Benny Hinn, Kenny Copeland , Hagee and all the other frauds. I have more of an issue with the likes of you that keep folk weighed down in bondage than those that fleece the flock if I was being honest. Jesus tended to rip those who "THOUGHT" they knew the scriptures.

Your flesh has an issue with anyone that knows both the Spirit and the Word and hasn't thrown away the latter. You are foundation-less because of it, and you seek to make others just as shipwrecked and powerless, by leaving the faith that was first delivered to the apostles, as you are. Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
But you can't see HOW He saves, the sword brought healing BECAUSE a wound occurred; THAT is why it is double edged, it BOTH KILLS AND MAKES ALIVE.

PS. I just hate lies. Peace
But the cut was not opened by condemnation . What is wrong with you, are you really that blind you do not see this?,Jesus the word of God never condemned anyone and neither did he use scripture to condemn anyone . So that being the case where is your scripture to support condemnation through the Word of God... Jesus Christ?.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Yet, you exalt people like Benny Hinn, and the charlatan crusaders.

I'm not exalting ANYONE but Him and His power, and since I don't have any more respect of persons (which is at it's root in the garden, preferring what I can see and touch to what I can't, ie. flesh/natural instead of Spirit), I DON'T CARE who He chooses to reveal it through, the ONLY important thing is that He does.

I know of several who were healed at Benny's meetings and if THAT is what some people need to build up enough faith to receive from Him, so be it, it's just another of "Paul's handkerchiefs" and I'm not going to rip it away from them. And not one of them are stupid enough to give Benny the glory for it, either, they KNOW G-d is their healer.

Take a closer look at the lives of the OT examples; none of them were stellar in their flesh, yet He used those imperfect vessels to bring glory to His name./NATURE. Like it or not those men you're condemning have brought myriads to belief in Christ, and since we know that no man can come to the Father except the Father call him, if they hear the call through this one or that one, what is that to YOU? WHO are you to judge another man's servant? He will judge them first, have no fear, and with a greater degree. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity