Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 01:05 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,273,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I'm not exalting ANYONE but Him and His power, and since I don't have any more respect of persons (which is at it's root in the garden, preferring what I can see and touch to what I can't, ie. flesh/natural instead of Spirit), I DON'T CARE who He chooses to reveal it through, the ONLY important thing is that He does.

Take a closer look at the lives of the OT examples; none of them were stellar in their flesh, yet He used those imperfect vessels to bring glory to His name./NATURE. Like it or not those men you're condemning have brought myriads to belief in Christ. WHO are you to judge another man's servant? Peace
Lol. You condemn that which you support and follow. Follow Christ in you and not the fake signs and wonders outside of you that you are attracted to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2017, 01:25 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
But the cut was not opened by condemnation . What is wrong with you, are you really that blind you do not see this?,Jesus the word of God never condemned anyone and neither did he use scripture to condemn anyone . So that being the case where is your scripture to support condemnation through the Word of God... Jesus Christ?.

Your failure to understand comes from your lack of a foundation. The Word is the same as the TORAH, the letter of which KILLS. It/He has a ministry of CONDEMNATION; we are told that. THAT is also the WORD that was in the garden as the tree of life, BECAUSE it is a double edged sword that both kills (the flesh) and makes alive (the spirit).

In fact, it is BOTH TREES, just as the golden candlestick and the table of showbread are one and the same; one is the mirror image of the other, one (table of showbread) is the natural version of the spiritual reality (golden candlestick). Which is why eating of the table of showbread WITHOUT the candlestick (comparing spiritual to spiritual and natural) brings death, and IS darkness. And we ALL have all of this in us, operating in exactly the same way, whether you're aware of it or not.

This is why there were TWO TREES in the MIDST of the GARDEN, because the Tabernacle pattern shows these same two trees as the candlestick and the table of showbread, in the MIDST of the Tabernacle. Don't you know we are the planting of the Lord AND His Tabernacle?

Now listen to it this way. In the beginning was Torah, and Torah was with (as in outside of) G-d, and Torah was (also) in G-d (I am in Him and He is in Me). And Jesus (the Spirit Seed Son within him, which is Torah) was THIS Torah made flesh/visible natural/LITERAL. Put another way, He was the candlestick enrobed in the table of showbread. Which is why He said, when breaking bread, THIS IS MY BODY, EAT ME.

And is why He said His Word/Torah is a lamp (candlestick) unto our feet. The "feet" are in the outer court portion of the Tabernacle (imagine a man lying prostrate in it). Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Your failure to understand comes from your lack of a foundation. The Word is the same as the TORAH, the letter of which KILLS. It/He has a ministry of CONDEMNATION; we are told that. THAT is also the WORD that was in the garden as the tree of life, BECAUSE it is a double edged sword that both kills (the flesh) and makes alive (the spirit).

In fact, it is BOTH TREES, just as the golden candlestick and the table of showbread are one and the same; one is the mirror image of the other, one (table of showbread) is the natural version of the spiritual reality (golden candlestick). Which is why eating of the table of showbread WITHOUT the candlestick (comparing spiritual to spiritual and natural) brings death, and IS darkness. And we ALL have all of this in us, operating in exactly the same way, whether you're aware of it or not.

This is why there were TWO TREES in the MIDST of the GARDEN, because the Tabernacle pattern shows these same two trees as the candlestick and the table of showbread, in the MIDST of the Tabernacle. Don't you know we are the planting of the Lord AND His Tabernacle?

Now listen to it this way. In the beginning was Torah, and Torah was with (as in outside of) G-d, and Torah was (also) in G-d (I am in Him and He is in Me). And Jesus (the Spirit Seed Son within him, which is Torah) was THIS Torah made flesh/visible natural/LITERAL. Put another way, He was the candlestick enrobed in the table of showbread. Which is why He said, when breaking bread, THIS IS MY BODY, EAT ME. Peace
You cannot reason, this is your big problem. There was no condemnation in the garden, man saw something else than God to reach out to and trust. That was is downfall. Bible fundamentalists like yourself who view God in the way you do have made a bad situation worse by using the scriptures to support your condemnation beliefs and to beat up on folk. 32 years you have been doing this, you if you do not repent will die in your sins.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:33 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
You should sell the Torah to the bull fighters.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Lol. You condemn that which you support and follow. Follow Christ in you and not the fake signs and wonders outside of you that you are attracted to.

What would YOU know of signs and wonders? They are SUPPOSED to follow them that believe, and they do, because the Word does not lie. So if signs and wonders are NOT following you, then you need to check your "belief", because you got in the wrong line somewhere. Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
You cannot reason, this is your big problem. There was no condemnation in the garden, man saw something else than God to reach out to and trust. That was is downfall. Bible fundamentalists like yourself who view God in the way you do have made a bad situation worse by using the scriptures to support your condemnation beliefs and to beat up on folk. 32 years you have been doing this, you if you do not repent will die in your sins.

And you cannot grasp anything but your own short sighted man made doctrines that G-D did not teach you. No condemnation in the garden? Again, what book are you reading? There was law breaking (every WORD that comes from the mouth of G-d we live or have life from) and subsequent penalties enacted with an eye to our ultimate good, because HIS judgments are always unto victory. The double edges sword was always there, because Torah has always been.

Do you have any idea that being set free of the law of sin and death is a REAL SPIRITUAL experience just like initial salvation is? It's sort of like taking ahold of a 10,000 volt cable you are so quickened with His power and Spirit. Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 01:44 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,910,926 times
Quote:
Jesus, speaking as the Spirit (what He heard His Father speak) basically said I (the Spirit) do not condemn you, but the Word (letter to kill the flesh) condemns you. You just can't seem to grasp the purpose of that double edged sword, preferring to remove one side of it to appease your flesh.

And I number those that preach a lifeless, powerless, cross-less gospel for self enrichment (mammon) among those Jesus ripped, ie. those that sell doves. Peace
Cite the scripture please. "Generally" does not get down to specifics. You were asked for specifics.

Quote:
What would YOU know of signs and wonders? They are SUPPOSED to follow them that believe, and they do, because the Word does not lie. So if signs and wonders are NOT following you, then you need to check your "belief", because you got in the wrong line somewhere. Peace
So I take it you are raising the dead ,multiplying fish and loaves, turning water into wine. You are a fraud, simple as that with a ministry of condemnation that excuses yourself because you think you can justify yourself by believing the correct things . I actually do believe ALL things are possible, that there is not a desire that cannot be quenched, that I can ask anything that I want and I wil receive it, that doors will be opened to where I want to go.. . What's more I know these things by experiences in spite of having no time for your bible beliefs. Xx Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You should sell the Torah to the bull fighters.

And if your heart was right really seeking HIS Truth, you would be seeking Torah and understand what I wrote. But you aren't, and you don't. Peace

Old 07-02-2017, 01:48 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,910,926 times
55But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; 56for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”] And they went on to another village.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity