Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2017, 07:45 PM

564 posts, read 677,857 times

Advertisements

Dear Miss Blue; I just saw that you had closed a thread back in March about America and prophetic dreams. I understand. No politics. I would like to ask your permission to begin another one. The reason being is, because today, I had a dream about America being attacked by Russia, and I would like to ask anyone here if they ever had a similar dream, and if the details are similar to mine? Respectfully; glenninindy

Last edited by glenninindy; 06-27-2017 at 08:29 PM..

Old 06-27-2017, 08:59 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,845,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenninindy View Post
Dear Miss Blue; I just saw that you had closed a thread back in March about America and prophetic dreams. I understand. No politics. I would like to ask your permission to begin another one. The reason being is, because today, I had a dream about America being attacked by Russia, and I would like to ask anyone here if they ever had a similar dream, and if the details are similar to mine? Respectfully; glenninindy
Why not post it in the Politics&Other Controversies forum? Just a suggestion. As far as the dream goes, sometimes the mind trolls us. Who knows why. I wouldn't be too concerned about Russia attacking us militarily.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:12 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenninindy View Post
well I am expecting an attack from the West side of the USA , in my dream it was portrayed as two giant dragons/ dinosaur like creatures who came in on a giant wave then they headed north of California , headed towards Alaska. so I wait to find out who the two countries might be. whatever they are they want Alaska most. maybe for the crude oil .
it could be anyone ! Russia and China are my best guess right now but I also have another guess . who it is that is two ancient and giant lands or something else completely . so I can't or won't say for sure it is anyone .... it might be two asiatic countries. being they worship the dragon.

. or it could still be two giant comets or pieces of comets .. because that is why china worships the dragon in the first place .. they were comets in their history. so being they are riding a wave that turns into a volcano and these ancient creatures came out of the volcano....I expect lots of water and lots of molten fire and some kind of earth cracking or earth dividing with the coming of these two creatures/powers ????.spiritual 'dark speech" is past the brain and sometime isn't revealed until it is happening .
I don't know if that helps you at all. we just have to be right with the Lord at all times.

Moderator cut: This is not an appropriate topic for any of the Religion and Spirituality forums.

Last edited by mensaguy; 06-30-2017 at 07:14 AM.. Reason: Added thread closing remark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity