Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 07:12 PM

465 posts, read 235,859 times

Advertisements

pinacled:
Quote:
One of the transgressions I've found is something of a hedge created by blood thirsty false shepherd's. The hedge is the lie in transliteration of the Prophets. Using lies to oppress the poor.

Like the barbarians who denote a caste system of judges twisted by usury.
Perverting the straight and obvious truth.

Pride and aggression have many forms but a singular hand is involved.

fathers, mother's
sons, daughters.

The first Adam is a living soul.
And this old soul who is joined to the Lord, does not say?

The Dragon chained and defeated, yet the beast has his antichrist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I can't figure it out whether it is just Anti-Semtism, or even worse, Anti-God, defying God is something I am never going to understand. If you are talking to somebody who is quoting Jesus and what he says of the law, and you begin to fight against everything Jesus said, SO AS TO fight against everything that is called of God or that is worshipped, when would you stop and realize that you are fighting everything that is called of God or that is worshipped?
Quote:

When does a person realize their lawlessness?

The son of lawlessness is going to be revealed in everyone, but to stand with the sons of lawlessness is something else.

[...]

First Thessalonians 2 ~ How does a lawless person read this and not know it is speaking of them?

The Man of Sin

[...]

...I just don't understand people who continually fight against the very word of God and his commandments...[...]

Jesus ALWAYS spoke of respecting the law and NOT becoming lawless even to telling his own followers,'' DEPART FROM ME YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS.''

[...]

But what follower of Jesus would defy the words of Jesus? [...]

Sure, twist the scriptures to fit your agenda which fits the usury of the cold-hearted money changers to destroy souls.

The man is right, and by the way it is II Thessalonians the 2nd chapter which fits your very own brand of lawless sermons.

Like it or not, what has been titled as "The Gospel of the Holy Twelve" rebukes your doctrine of live to tithe the Pharisees.

Yeshua Rebuketh Cruelty to a Horse
Condemneth the Service of Mammon
Blesseth Infants

1. AND it came to pass that the Lord departed from the City and went over the mountains with this disciples. And they came to a mountain whose ways were steep and there they found a man with a beast of burden.

2. But the horse had fallen down, for it was over laden, and he struck it till the blood flowed. And Yeshua went to him and said: "Son of cruelty, why strikest thou thy beast? Seest thou not that it is too weak for its burden, and knowest thou not that it suffereth?"

3. But the man answered and said: "What hast thou to do therewith ? I may strike it as much as it pleaseth me, for it is mine own, and I bought it with a goodly sum of money. Ask them who are with thee, for they are of mine acquaintance and know thereof."

4. And some of the disciples answered and said: Yea, Lord, it is as he saith, We have seen when he bought it. And the Lord said again "See ye not then how it bleedeth, and hear ye not also how it waileth and lamenteth ?" But they answered and said: "Nay, Lord, we hear not that it waileth and lamenteth?"

5. And the Lord was sorrowful, and said: "Woe unto you because of the dullness of your hearts, ye hear not how it lamenteth and crieth unto the heavenly Creator for mercy, but thrice woe unto him against whom it crieth and waileth in its pain."

6. And he went forward and touched it, and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. But to the man he said: "Go now thy way and strike it henceforth no more, if thou also desireth to find mercy."

7. AND seeing the people come unto him, Yeshua, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.

8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.

9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater.

10. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the mammon of unrighteousness, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?

12. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.

13. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

14. The law and the prophets were until John; since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one title of the law to fail.

15. Then there came some women to him and brought their infants unto him, to whom they yet gave suck at their breasts, that he should bless them; and some said, Why trouble ye the master?

16. But Yeshua rebuked them, and said, Of such will come forth those who shall yet confess me before men. And he took them up in his arms and blessed them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2017, 10:00 PM

23,144 posts, read 10,445,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
pinacled:
Sure, twist the scriptures to fit your agenda which fits the usury of the cold-hearted money changers to destroy souls.

The man is right, and by the way it is II Thessalonians the 2nd chapter which fits your very own brand of lawless sermons.

Like it or not, what has been titled as "The Gospel of the Holy Twelve" rebukes your doctrine of live to tithe the Pharisees.

Yeshua Rebuketh Cruelty to a Horse
Condemneth the Service of Mammon
Blesseth Infants

1. AND it came to pass that the Lord departed from the City and went over the mountains with this disciples. And they came to a mountain whose ways were steep and there they found a man with a beast of burden.

2. But the horse had fallen down, for it was over laden, and he struck it till the blood flowed. And Yeshua went to him and said: "Son of cruelty, why strikest thou thy beast? Seest thou not that it is too weak for its burden, and knowest thou not that it suffereth?"

3. But the man answered and said: "What hast thou to do therewith ? I may strike it as much as it pleaseth me, for it is mine own, and I bought it with a goodly sum of money. Ask them who are with thee, for they are of mine acquaintance and know thereof."

4. And some of the disciples answered and said: Yea, Lord, it is as he saith, We have seen when he bought it. And the Lord said again "See ye not then how it bleedeth, and hear ye not also how it waileth and lamenteth ?" But they answered and said: "Nay, Lord, we hear not that it waileth and lamenteth?"

5. And the Lord was sorrowful, and said: "Woe unto you because of the dullness of your hearts, ye hear not how it lamenteth and crieth unto the heavenly Creator for mercy, but thrice woe unto him against whom it crieth and waileth in its pain."

6. And he went forward and touched it, and the horse stood up, and its wounds were healed. But to the man he said: "Go now thy way and strike it henceforth no more, if thou also desireth to find mercy."

7. AND seeing the people come unto him, Yeshua, said unto his disciples, Because of the sick I am sick; because of the hungry I am hungry; because of the thirsty I am athirst.

8. He also said, I am come to end the sacrifices and feasts of blood, and if ye cease not offering and eating of flesh and blood, the wrath of God shall not cease from you, even as it came to your fathers in the wilderness, who lusted for flesh, and they eat to their content, and were filled with rottenness, and the plague consumed them.

9. And I say unto you, Though ye be gathered together in my bosom, if ye keep not my commandments I will cast you forth. For if ye keep not the lesser mysteries, who shall give you the greater.

10. He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

11. If therefore ye have not been faithful in the mammon of unrighteousness, who will commit to your trust the true riches? And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man’s, who shall give you that which is your own?

12. No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things, and they derided him.

13. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

14. The law and the prophets were until John; since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one title of the law to fail.

15. Then there came some women to him and brought their infants unto him, to whom they yet gave suck at their breasts, that he should bless them; and some said, Why trouble ye the master?

16. But Yeshua rebuked them, and said, Of such will come forth those who shall yet confess me before men. And he took them up in his arms and blessed them.

I Twist the scriptures?

How Ironic, I can quote Jesus in black and white where he says things extremely clear that you directly contradict and you Say I am twisting scripture?

I TWIST SCRIPTURE WHEN I QUOTE JESUS AND YOU DIRECTLY CONTRADICT WHAT JESUS SAYS AND YOU TELL ME I AM TWISTING SCRIPTURE?

YOUR ENTIRE IDEA AND MENTALITY IS AGAINST THE GOD OF THE BIBLE, YOU ARE AGAINST MOSES AND JESUS AND YOU CONTRADICT WHAT MOSES AND JESUS SAYS BUT I AM TWISTING SCRIPTURE?

I STAND AND DEFEND GOD AGAINST YOU, WHICH ONE OF US IS PUTTING OUR BELIEF OVER WHAT IS WRITTEN?

Old 07-04-2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:
[...]How Ironic, I can quote Jesus in black and white where he says things extremely clear that you directly contradict and you Say I am twisting scripture?

[...]

I STAND AND DEFEND GOD AGAINST YOU, WHICH ONE OF US IS PUTTING OUR BELIEF OVER WHAT IS WRITTEN?

You live to defend against the Gospel of Christ, that is, because it is the means of making a living.

Jesus died to stop all blood offerings, sacrifices, the blood lust of destroying his animal kingdom.

Because animals are part of the church order and structure, you have already heard of the same.

Jesus never held to that Torah the way you do for ulterior motives; killing animals never atones.

Rather it subjects one to even more guilty practices, but you will argue until a black sun avenges.

Doesn't matter, "The Gospel of the Holy Twelve" escaped the Nicea Council of redacting scriptures.

The way the Bible was put forth, Jesus differentiates between the Law of God and the law of Moses.

To love thy neighbor as thyself, a dog, a goat, a chicken, a bull, Jesus is against cruelty to animals!

There is nothing you can say or try to change as there is nothing Christ-like fencing for the plagues.

The reminder of one just like you, as always out to garner what else he can take, a host talks shows.

God entered time because it became necessary to deliver the world from your brand of medicines.

Essene Nazarean Church of Mount Carmel

Old 09-26-2017, 09:37 AM

1 posts, read 504 times
Default matthew 5:17-20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr5150 View Post
Well there you have it, except for the unskilled posting. Geez.

But fact is much of the Old Testament law died on the cross. As far as the 10 Commandments go Jesus reaffirmed Nine. The Sabbath keeping was dropped. Grace vs Law. The other 500 plus gone. Yes, God has written His simple and short list on the hearts of His people. Saved by grace and not by works.
in luke when he began to explain what the Ruler must do to be saved he began quoting the LAWS HE GAVE MOSES AT SINAI THESE LAWS ARE NOT MOSES LAWS THESE LAWS WERE GIVEN TO JESUS TO GIVE TO MOSES SO HERE IN 18TH CHAPTER OF LUKE JESUS LIKE IN GIVING OF THE COMMANDMENTS TO MOSES IN EXODUS THE REQUIREMENT HAS NOT CHANGED FOR ETERNAL EXISTENCE WITH HIM AND THE FATHER YOU MUST HIS LAWS HE GAVE MOSES TO GIVE TO THE HEBREWS, YOU SEE MATTHEW TELLS YOU WHAT HE CAME TO DO AND THAT WAS NOT TO DESTROY THE LAW OR THE PROPHETS,HERE IN LUKE 18:20,WHAT WAS ASKED BY THE RULER? WHAT DID JESUS TELL HIM? THE SAME LAW HE GAVE MOSES, IS THE SAME LAW HE QUOTED HERE,JESUS SAID THE WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN DECEIVED ARE YOU IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Old 09-26-2017, 10:01 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
31“Behold, days are coming,” declares the L[SIZE=1]ORD[/SIZE], “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, 32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the L[SIZE=1]ORD[/SIZE]. 33“But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the L[SIZE=1]ORD[/SIZE], “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34“They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the L[SIZE=1]ORD[/SIZE],’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the L[SIZE=1]ORD[/SIZE], “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

"For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the Lord our God.
Behold, days are coming, says the Lord,
and I will form a covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
a new covenant."

If you have been keeping watch with sharp eyes and ears you might have seen and heard of those who had been given a promise and believed.

At the same time, saith the Lord, will I be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people.
2 Thus saith the Lord, The people which were left of the sword found grace in the wilderness; even Israel, when I went to cause him to rest.
3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
4 Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
5 Thou shalt yet plant vines upon the mountains of Samaria: the planters shall plant, and shall eat them as common things.
6 For there shall be a day, that the watchmen upon the mount Ephraim shall cry, Arise ye, and let us go up to Zion unto the Lord our God.
7 For thus saith the Lord; Sing with gladness for Jacob, and shout among the chief of the nations: publish ye, praise ye, and say, O Lord, save thy people, the remnant of Israel.
8 Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither.
9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.
10 Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
11 For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.
12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.
13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow.
14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the Lord.
15 Thus saith the Lord; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.

16 Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
19 Surely after that I was turned, I repented; and after that I was instructed, I smote upon my thigh: I was ashamed, yea, even confounded, because I did bear the reproach of my youth.
20 Is Ephraim my dear son? is he a pleasant child? for since I spake against him, I do earnestly remember him still: therefore my bowels are troubled for him; I will surely have mercy upon him, saith the Lord.
21 Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, even the way which thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.
22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the Lord hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.
23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The Lord bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.
24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they that go forth with flocks.
25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
27 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
28 And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the Lord.
29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the Lord, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The Lord of hosts is his name:

36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the Lord, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

37 Thus saith the Lord; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the Lord.
38 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the city shall be built to the Lord from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the Lord; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

Chapter 36 is the enemies goal. And by enemy i mean nephillim and their master of Murdering.

Old 09-26-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
You live to defend against the Gospel of Christ, that is, because it is the means of making a living.

Jesus died to stop all blood offerings, sacrifices, the blood lust of destroying his animal kingdom.

Because animals are part of the church order and structure, you have already heard of the same.

Jesus never held to that Torah the way you do for ulterior motives; killing animals never atones.

Rather it subjects one to even more guilty practices, but you will argue until a black sun avenges.

Doesn't matter, "The Gospel of the Holy Twelve" escaped the Nicea Council of redacting scriptures.

The way the Bible was put forth, Jesus differentiates between the Law of God and the law of Moses.

To love thy neighbor as thyself, a dog, a goat, a chicken, a bull, Jesus is against cruelty to animals!

There is nothing you can say or try to change as there is nothing Christ-like fencing for the plagues.

The reminder of one just like you, as always out to garner what else he can take, a host talks shows.

God entered time because it became necessary to deliver the world from your brand of medicines.

UM, you recon Jesus was one of them with the best rub in the world, or did he make his own sauce to make it wet more than a dry rub?

We supposed to love our neighor as a dog or a squirrel?

I eat Squirrels, I would eat a dog if I was hungry enough, bout the only think I wouldn't eat is a horse, but chickens, I eat chickens all day.

Was that wrong?

I mean is eating wrong?

Well, somebody should have told me from jump street, was that wrong?

Old 09-26-2017, 10:09 AM

Ever heard of loop the loop chicken?

I a thing with farmers that most people wouldn't understand but it's a real cool game where the bird gets a chance for life, not much of a chance, but a chance.

Old 09-26-2017, 07:06 PM

Post #63: Originally Posted by Orion Rules

Hannibal Flavius at Post #66:
Quote:
UM, you recon Jesus was one of them with the best rub in the world, or did he make his own sauce to make it wet than a dry rub?

We supposed to love our neighor as a dog or a squirrel?

I eat Squirrels, I would eat a dog if I was hungry enough, bout the only think I wouldn't eat is a horse, but chickens, I eat chickens all day.

Was that wrong?

I mean is eating wrong?

Well, somebody should have told me from jump street, was that wrong?
Post #67:
Quote:
Ever heard of loop the loop chicken?

I a thing with farmers that most people wouldn't understand but it's a real cool game where the bird gets a chance for life, not much of a chance, but a chance.
You and your 'friends' as well as cohorts were advised of the facts that I am F.B.I. State Property how many times since I first signed on, chance?

Since I first signed onto this forum, knowing nothing else, save there were some real religious issues here needing to be rectified per circumstances.

That is, after signing on, the same malice appeared quite knowingly fully geared to make fun of, take shots at, 'it is excusable', that is that powers.

I said I am what I am because I am what I am but you have taken it to the same level of what was called the worst by way of those police officers.

You have taken the sceptre stone of faith that Christ saw what was wrong with a church of then and that was animal sacrifice how civilized in ruins.

The civilized world will learn from the wreckage the storms leave behind for there is no tidal wave big enough to compensate for what has happened.

I do not have to explain myself to either you or anything you have to stay contrary to what the law was always but has been seriously transgressed.

The Law of One, and you have heard it before, that Christ came to the Earth to save man and animals from the evil that had been malices translated.

That animal blood sacrifice is the reason why God sends floods, tempests, earthquakes, tsunamis, that judgments gain warnings that mean slumbered.

The days of animal blood sacrifice are over since it was the LORD Yeshua Christ of 'God is with us' who died on the cross to stop being that numbered.

Value does not begin at what man does but what God has for those who obey the full Gospel of Christ and there is only one not that one at denatured.

Old 09-26-2017, 08:59 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:

But fact is much of the Old Testament law died on the cross. As far as the 10 Commandments go Jesus reaffirmed Nine. The Sabbath keeping was dropped. Grace vs Law. The other 500 plus gone. Yes, God has written His simple and short list on the hearts of His people. Saved by grace and not by works.
This is utter nonsense.

Heh, no pun intended.

Seems the trolls got a new toy.
Little do they know, that rocking horse has a scorpions tail.

I've been known to be pretty daring with scripture, exploring wise.
Yet,
I wouldn't mess with that kind.

Old 09-27-2017, 02:36 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:

His people being the Houses of Judah and Israel, those with whom He will make the New Covenant...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity