Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 12:45 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I smoke and know things.

Sometimes I drink and know things too.
You, is probable.

You may think your adress is hidden. But you just openly admitted that you committed a federal crime.

Youont some pcp. Water, water. Let's talk about the hippies and goes the complaint.
I hate the very industrial complex that feeds me opiom.
Time will tell when the liars are arrested.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:01 AM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times
Meh, nobody cares about me, besides, I am an untouchable, I have never sold drugs in my whole life, never sold weed.

I am an untouchable by karma and by system lol. They aint nobody that can put me in jail, it couldn't happen no matter what.

Old 07-26-2017, 03:07 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Living View Post
Yes. My apologies for not supplying links to my sources earlier. I'm usually more diligent to do so!

Crime rates going up. Huffington Post (One of several sources for this fact.)
-- The article exposes the MANY false claims for crime going DOWN and how they conveniently cooked the numbers.

Here's another crime source: CBSDenver

Homelessness, Marijuana Vending Machines and Marijuana/Cannabis Churches - easily Googled.

Marijuana Related Traffic Fatalities Numerous articles can be found. Here's one from CBS News.

Chicago - Legalized marijuana cited for increase in drugged driving accidents

Seattle - Study: Fatal Car Crashes Involving Marijuana Have Tripled

California - MARIJUANA - MAJOR CAUSE OF INJURY ACCIDENTS
the leading cause of death for young people.

USA Today - Marijuana playing larger role in fatal crashes

NBC News - Pot Fuels Surge in Drugged Driving Deaths
There are several links that refute this. You also know that more people die from prescribed drugs each year than from car accidents ?. On top of that all the side affects that come with prescribed drugs. But you can't ban prescribed drugs because they make people better don't? they even make fundamentalists better, so they think

Old 07-26-2017, 09:23 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,382,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Dude, you so missed the boat. The only thing standing between you and the vengeance of Allah are Christian fundamentalist. You have seen what Muslims do to homosexuals haven't you?
I've also heard a Christian fundamentalist say that was one thing Muslims got right.

Old 07-26-2017, 09:36 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
I've also heard a Christian fundamentalist say that was one thing Muslims got right.
Got a quote?

Old 07-26-2017, 09:38 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,592,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
And again, you have NO idea. PEACE
The word of God offends him to a point where he'd choose anything over it.

Old 07-26-2017, 11:13 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,270,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
The word of God offends him to a point where he'd choose anything over it.
I would choose a Dan Dare comic book over your interpretation of the scriptures any day of the weak. You are so blind to see that it's you and the rest of the fundamentalists that Jesus scourged continually that get your knickers in a twist when someone challenges your interpretations of the scripture as if God dictated them(your interpretations) to you. Why you even get indignant when it's pointed out to you that you have not been commissioned and authorized to judge sin in another.

Old 07-26-2017, 12:26 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,673,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Dude, you so missed the boat. The only thing standing between you and the vengeance of Allah are Christian fundamentalist. You have seen what Muslims do to homosexuals haven't you?
Roflmao!

Old 07-26-2017, 01:13 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,105,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Fundies foment fear.

It's worked for thousands of years.

On the uneducated and on the stupid and on the fearful -- groups the fecund fundies keep well-populated.

For now.

But reason, empathy, birth control and education will win the day.

Fundies know it.

Gays are people. Bi's are people. Trans are people. Lesbians are people. Questioners are people.

Fundies know they are losing the they-are-not-either battle. Hence their impotent bellows of anguish as they sink into the tar sands of historical irrelevance.

Good riddance.

One day, historians will dredge up posts from this forum to see how primitive, superstitious beliefs permeated until into the 21st century.
Sounds like your rage against God and His people is in the wrong topic. Nothing in your post about the topic: Marijuana from a Chrisian's Perspective. Please try sticking to the topic.

Old 07-26-2017, 01:22 PM

2,017 posts, read 5,105,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I smoke and know things.

Sometimes I drink and know things too.
Yes, so did the founding fathers of modern psychology that people accept so readily. Everything we know and adhere to, that people have blindly accepted without question, came from people who readily admitted, in documented, verifiable format, that everything they wrote about psychology was given to them by demons while they were doing drugs like cocaine, etc.,

Secular experts have always warned, and have ratcheted up their warnings, that marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to more drugs, crime, violence, and health issues. All the sources I've given prove it. So, I have no doubt that when you do your drugs and drink your alcohol, that you "know things." Ever wonder where that "knowledge" comes from? Think you're thinking all of that all by yourself because you're brilliant?

You'd benefit from studying these founding fathers of psychology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity