Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2017, 06:52 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Neither does anyone else in your book as unless they agree with all of your own views $.

Just you it always just about you, but you never parlez-vous, I said back off before, dude.

Well I always get called one, how about you? Wrong gender rude. You still no understand.

You absolutely understand the whole entire thing as you have heard it all before postulated.

No understand do you speak English or another language between yourself and who you feed.

'Well what's that?' again the message goes you never understand anything at all just tumbled.

How many disguises must show up all about you stirring up trouble one by four Legion fed.

Or are there more not seen yet that you can just never have enough time to do same deeds.

Who cares how many there are just that each one who puts down Christ is a shaky reed.

He is really worried about something and that is that the Kingdom of Christ has a fold.

No...These are not my own views...They are from the Tanakh...There is no New Covenant for the Gentiles, the New Covenant is for the houses of Judah and Israel, only...

Old 07-09-2017, 10:28 AM

465 posts, read 235,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...These are not my own views...They are from the Tanakh...There is no New Covenant for the Gentiles, the New Covenant is for the houses of Judah and Israel, only...
Your dumb statements become so much dumber as time goes right to bye.

Judah and Israel and a wholistic heritage of the Egyptian Sphinx knows Y.

A Gentile would be what you are part of because all you do is go trampling.

All over the courts called by God to do a work for him to encourage believing.

There is not one sacred spot on the Earth that could ever have you be welcome.

The people of the Earth have had enough they can see the skies at the evenings.

They can see three belt stars ***/\/\/\ connected to Egypt for Jesus rose again.

'Destroy this temple and in three days ***/\/\/\ I will raise the temples again'.

Genesis 1 and the evening and the morning were the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th.

Dynasty of Egypt you'll need to go way back further as to what Nehemiah saith.

The configurations of any city must remain compliant to what it struck out myth.

Moses' law to take animals blind to a court of justice to see their throats slit is sick.

'What injustice is there? Sorry it happens because we are just Pharisees who trick.'

Likewise as what the full Gospel says before Jesus was born is Isaiah 1, Isaiah 66.

Any religion that mandates that something else die in its place is full of hypocrites.

The Passover Lamb who atoned for the sins of the world is the Lord Jesus is Christ.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:57 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
I guess we speaking a different language Richard, if you and I agree on anything at all, it is the truth of what the scripture says pertaining to Judah and Ephraim.

All these people claiming to be Judah and Ephraim, do they look like Judah or Ephraim to you?

Judah and Ephraim are EXTREEMLY particular in their love for the laws of Moses, it aint like you can mix them up.

And yet, people claim to be Ephraim and Judah all day long but the Great day of Jezreel will come, and within one hour people will make up their minds. The numbers of Ephraim are as the sands of the seas.

This might mean nothing to you, but this is why Revelation speaks of the sands of the seas, it is always referring to Ephraim, not Judah.

Revelation 13
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.{Tammuz~Babylonian Messiah}
2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and throne and great authority.…

The scripture begins telling you that he is standing on Ephraim's head and looking at the people who are claiming to be the new Israel of Ephraim, and this is why there is ten horns of power. Those ten horns and crowns are Gentile Christians keeping Babylonian feasts and Sabbaths claiming to be Ephraim, where the true children of God in Revelation keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus.

These gentile Christians standing in the ten tribes of Ephraim are the pagan ten tribes, the pagan Christianity that is not Ephraim, but who is claiming the covenant of Ephraim with it's ten horns, and it's own menorah. It is a counterfeit Babylonian Jesus they follow and their holy days mark them just as Jewish holy days mark you. Jesus crushed the head of the serpent, but when Gentiles leave the covenant of Ephraim and Judah, the head wound is healed in them because they have rejected the Jewish Messiah, now they are in Daniel's 7 year covenant.

7 feast days, and in the middle of one's week, they see the anti-Christ in them because they see a Gentile.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-09-2017 at 02:09 PM..

Old 07-09-2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:

Again, you make no sense....However, what I said came straight from the Tanakh, so you have just called the Tanakh dumb...

Old 07-09-2017, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Any religion that mandates that something else die in its place is full of hypocrites.

The Passover Lamb who atoned for the sins of the world is the Lord Jesus is Christ.
Do you see the Irony here?...Christianity demands that a man die in the place of everyone else...

Old 07-09-2017, 06:34 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Tell me, Richard, what, if any, changes in our relationship with God did the existence, scourging, and crucifixion of Jesus usher in?

Old 07-10-2017, 10:09 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:

Judah and Israel and a wholistic heritage of the Egyptian Sphinx knows Y.

A Gentile would be what you are part of because all you do is go trampling.

All over the courts called by God to do a work for him to encourage believing.

There is not one sacred spot on the Earth that could ever have you be welcome.

The people of the Earth have had enough they can see the skies at the evenings.

They can see three belt stars ***/\/\/\ connected to Egypt for Jesus rose again.

'Destroy this temple and in three days ***/\/\/\ I will raise the temples again'.

Genesis 1 and the evening and the morning were the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th.

Dynasty of Egypt you'll need to go way back further as to what Nehemiah saith.

The configurations of any city must remain compliant to what it struck out myth.

Moses' law to take animals blind to a court of justice to see their throats slit is sick.

'What injustice is there? Sorry it happens because we are just Pharisees who trick.'

Likewise as what the full Gospel says before Jesus was born is Isaiah 1, Isaiah 66.

LOL, BEULLER?

Let's see, God calls all people out of Egypt and keeping the ways of the world to come to a Mountain to receive the ways of God.

Those people who left the ways of the world and the ways of Egypt begin following the ways of God that are peculiar to him.

God calls all people out of the ways of the world to leave Egypt and to leave Babylon to come to Jerusalem to worship the king of the universe and so all God's people who leave Egypt and Babylon and the ways of the world follow God and are hated, persecuted and killed for following God in leaving Egypt and the ways of the world.

Who is in Egypt?
Who is in Judah?

You are just making things up as you go, and they aren't even things I have heard in other religions, it's like you got your own religion going, and this religion is founded in the gods of Egypt?

You keep mentioning the gods of Egypt speaking to people who left Egypt and the ways of the world to follow God, and you are trying to reverse where they are standing? You stand in Egypt speaking to people standing in Jerusalem and Judah as if they are in Egypt and you are in Judah?

I don't follow, and would you look over the last two sentences of this and explain both of them? They seem to DIRECTLY contradict themselves.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:15 AM

1. Originally Posted by Orion Rules Your dumb statements become so much dumber as time goes right to bye.
Quote:
Again, you make no sense....However, what I said came straight from the Tanakh, so you have just called the Tanakh dumb...
2. Any religion that mandates that something else die in its place is full of hypocrites.

Quote:
Do you see the Irony here?...Christianity demands that a man die in the place of everyone else...
Christianity never demanded that; God did to put away with the insane blood cult that had developed!

There was no power given in any of it either save to those who thought it did something to 'roll sins ahead'.

They never had to deal with what they themselves were doing a single time as Isaiah chapter 1 did also describe.

It was those only poor animals being used to have their innocent throats cut who were the ones who were being sacrificed.

Nothing from the guilty was there as that makes it a most obvious sham of the whole creative life cycle of Genesis 1 was being altered.

Isaiah 1 states that God never wanted any of that blood sacrifice a single time as look at what also those same were committing for that blood.

All of that written in Genesis 1 was being supplanted by a death cult where it went on and on as it became such an arrogance of power they had to kill God.

God who directly confronted them for what passives they could make of themselves filthy lucre blood lust evil commandments given by man to supplant the WORD OF GOD.

There are a whole host of other writings it is said the Nicea Council took away from ever being inserted into what became a Bible and so really we most likely have only part of the WORD.

But we still have enough because they could not take Isaiah 1 away, neither Isaiah 66, neither Jesus telling his disciples to feed his lambs and tend to his sheep and keep them safe from being slaughtered.

That if God never delighted in blood sacrifice as the death cult it was of the exact total opposite of why life is given and then to be taken away so someone can fill their mouth full of flesh not theirs but of what's been plundered.

How animals are sent to slaughter born into a life filled with misery in a supposed enlightened society that stands there while it is happening with no laws placed on the books to create all-vegan farms Amendment V for law and justice has waned.

That if man thinks he is going to find the goodness and mercy of Christ waiting for him with open arms for continuing in he is quite mistaken in terms of sin that is never dealt with of confessed by changing the circumstances of those they have taken advantage of as oppressed.

Judgments are only waiting in the wings of whole nations people places and things that for one morsel of meat man would trade his soul to go to hell on Earth as well as in the Afterlife to burn forever inside of torment that God said was for the devil and his angels that they have been warned.

That animals are part of the church of God, that death holds no place in that same Kingdom; that God intends to take back complete control of the same planet that has not been taken care of but rather sent to Hell as it looks the same tastes the same is the same that man gets what he has sown he has altared.

Old 07-10-2017, 10:24 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,039,577 times
Here we go, "insane blood cult", now we're getting somewhere. Peace

Old 07-10-2017, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Who is in Egypt? Who is in Judah?
Isaiah 19:24-25 it is Christmastime all the time in God's universe except when something supplants the real WORD OF GOD.

"BLESSED BE EGYPT MY PEOPLE, AND ASSYRIA THE WORK OF MY HANDS, AND ISRAEL MY HERITAGE" there is the food.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity