Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2017, 07:32 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,382,655 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
It's the goodness of God that causes us to turn to him in our time of need. The hedge being destroyed that Pinacled speaks of, is an hedge of gross darkness that the fundies in their love for condemnation and punishment have ensnared the world with, and themselves. He came to set the captives free not enslave them.
Ah... The hedge equals the LAW equals the ministry weapon of condemnation and death that some people insist on wielding?

If that's what Pin was saying I'm very glad to know that he recognizes it for what it is.

Old 07-13-2017, 08:49 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
Pin, this is a sincere question:

Do you expect that people should be able to understand what you are talking about? In other words, do you think you are communicating clearly and plainly? Or, are you intentionally speaking in riddles/code that you expect only certain people to be able to decipher?

I genuinely would like to know.
if you knew history and the word of God you would be all over what he says.. he is about the only one with even half a brain here and that includes me. really please leave him alone he always adds flavor to these old and tired and just worn out conversations the militant like so well , if you GET it or not... but as my grandma said "there really is no such thing as nice old ladies they became old ladies for a good reason! " might I suggest the same for smart old men.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 07-13-2017 at 09:08 AM..

Old 07-13-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
if you knew history and the word of God you would be all over what he says.. he is about the only one with even half a brain here and that includes me. really please leave him alone he always adds flavor to these old and tired and just worn out conversations the militant like so well , if you GET it or not... but as my grandma said "there really is no such thing as nice old ladies they became old ladies for a good reason! " might I suggest the same for smart old men.
I simply asked him a question, nX. A genuine, and sincere question. I appreciate your desire to protect him, but my question was not an attack.

Old 07-13-2017, 09:58 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
He leaves too many gaps in his thinking, and should elaborate more.
A sporadic thought or two isn't always helpful in pulling it together.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
He leaves too many gaps in his thinking, and should elaborate more.
A sporadic thought or two isn't always helpful in pulling it together.

My question is, does he think that what he's posting should be able to be understood by the person he's addressing (in other words, ME )? If so, I want him to be aware that I do not understand what he is trying to communicate to me and rarely, if ever. have. Or does he purposely post in ways that he knows I will not understand? If so, I guess my next question would be, why? I'd love it if he'd answer but I think he's only here sporadically, so may not see my post.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:08 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,030,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
My question is, does he think that what he's posting should be able to be understood by the person he's addressing (in other words, ME )? If so, I want him to be aware that I do not understand what he is trying to communicate to me and rarely, if ever. have. Or does he purposely post in ways that he knows I will not understand? If so, I guess my next question would be, why? I'd love it if he'd answer but I think he's only here sporadically, so may not see my post.
My perception is that Pin, Rbbi, and Hannibal share a common symbolic code language that actually makes sense to them, but is not available to the masses, even well-educated masses. My impression is that it requires a strong indoctrination into an arcane theology and symbolism that resonates with them.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:47 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
My perception is that Pin, Rbbi, and Hannibal share a common symbolic code language that actually makes sense to them, but is not available to the masses, even well-educated masses. My impression is that it requires a strong indoctrination into an arcane theology and symbolism that resonates with them.
yes we all have our own esoteric terminologies based on our experiences even with different backgrounds we have a common fingerprint of experiences .. so we get it and we get each other .

now your esoteric terms are that of new agers , gnostics and some even have a "drug"/ induced
"spirituality" even . it is not a shared experience with us .. and these who you condemn are not that and we have little or no common experiences with anything with those finger prints.

yes I have had very freaky "spiritual" experiences .. that keep both me and them bordering on the unbelievable , unbelievable even for me most of the time.. ... but these folks also see I have been touched with the same finger prints they are yet we all have a different background and experiences with those fingers.... but we all love his word and that is our anchor when his unbelievable has to become believed.

Old 07-13-2017, 10:56 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post

It's available to ANYONE who wants to put in the time to DEEPLY study and not just surface skim, and I know LOTS of others (not on here) that I've come across over the decades that know the same "arcane theology and symbolism". And interestingly, even though Hanni, Pinnacled, and n..Xuipa and I never met before coming to this board, yet we still independently of one another have arrived at a lot of the same truths. You'd think we had the same teacher, wouldn't you? Peace

Old 07-13-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
yes we all have our own esoteric terminologies based on our experiences even with different backgrounds we have a common fingerprint of experiences .. so we get it and we get each other .
now your esoteric terms are that of new agers , gnostics and some even have a "drug"/ induced
"spirituality" even . it is not a shared experience with us .. and these who you condemn are not that and we have little or no common experiences with anything with those finger prints.
Excuse me, but I do not condemn anyone for any reason. I am not New Age or Gnostic, nor do I have a drug-induced spirituality. However, I clearly do NOT share whatever arcane symbolic theology is shared among Pin, Rbbi, Hannibal, and apparently you.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
It's available to ANYONE who wants to put in the time to DEEPLY study and not just surface skim, and I know LOTS of others (not on here) that I've come across over the decades that know the same "arcane theology and symbolism". And interestingly, even though Hanni, Pinnacled, and n..Xuipa and I never met before coming to this board, yet we still independently of one another have arrived at a lot of the same truths. You'd think we had the same teacher, wouldn't you? Peace
Yes, I would tend to think you all had the same teacher and that is what worries me. It should worry you because the God it leads you to believe in is NOT benevolent IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity