Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-28-2017, 08:44 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times

Advertisements

just more confused propping up the confused in their state of confusion.. .. ps did you know you also failed even that too ?

He is the way and he is king of a kingdom and that kingdom will not be confused.
you must submit yourself to his spirt who will unconfused you and do his work of healing your confused state... or you are not going to be a citizen. there will be no militant sexualities of any kind in his kingdom period. there will be those who are ex- confused but they repented and found his healing of their souls.

Old 08-28-2017, 08:47 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
just more confused propping up the confused in their state of confusion.. .. ps did you know you also failed even that too ?

He is the way and he is king of a kingdom and that kingdom will not be confused.
you must submit yourself to his spirt who will unconfused you and do his work of healing your confused state... or you are not going to be a citizen. there will be no militant sexualities in his kingdom period.
You would know about confusion.

Old 08-28-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
You would know about confusion.
yep your right I do ... I'm a woman and we can juggle that stuff without being confused by it. seems men can't figure out which potty to use though .

Old 08-29-2017, 07:31 AM

what you don't understand is that a lot of us have been touched .. used or abused by what you all are calling freedom from what ???????? words like "conventional ethics". I call it all militant sexuality and the confusion of hell itself .
SO not only the people caught in militant sexuality need HIS healing , because "free love" has many many victims. yet no one talking about getting rid of religion ..is talking about "free love"'s victims either . of course that is how you identify a perpetrator of these sins because they truly do not believe they have victims.
I have had to help deal with the mine fields and pray through their pain and the emotional deaths that all those militant sins have done to nearly completely paralyzed emotionally all it's victims . But the Lord only is faithful and cares about the victims, of those who preach such "freedom" from convention and religion, aka the perpetrators .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-29-2017 at 07:47 AM..

Old 08-29-2017, 08:05 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,219,613 times
Quote:
( as you have defined it )
.. so then if we can't prove we are believers... since you also do not use his word..maybe your god's virtues s are from your own image / imagination. so do you you use his name in vain and have no right to correct it's citizens until you are a true believer ? and can prove it as he himself has stated. I hold myself to this same standard. except I know I have the right to stop man's confusion when it is trying to confuse his clear and precise words and imagery when speaking to his citizens.
you are trying to redefine his word, you have no right to do that.
One cannot prove what ONLY God knows..

Then God's image of MERCY,JUSTICE, HUMILITY reflect mine? So that is a bad thing?

Ask and you will be given,,wisdom and insight is the end of your confusion.

Old 08-29-2017, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
One cannot prove what ONLY God knows..

Then God's image of MERCY,JUSTICE, HUMILITY reflect mine? So that is a bad thing?

Ask and you will be given,,wisdom and insight is the end of your confusion.
mercy as you define mercy not as he does. justice as you define it not as he does. humility as you define it not has He does. you have to know his word to define it as he does. you don't like his word because you want to define your own terms and conditions and do that your way not his way. is that not the very reason you dislike the Bible and do not think it is the word of God and curse the fundamentalist .. is because all your definitions go against his/ their / The bibles examples of those words meanings and definitions.? so you burn the bible.. yet call yourself a christian. But you have defined your own Jesus . and you can't prove your citizenship of that KING-dom according to THE KING's own words which make the citizens all knowable to us .
you can stand in any line you wish but know that his kingdom has a constitution and you have to take the test to become citizens and children of the KING-dom, the Test is given by the Holy Spirit and in his way . the words meanings are defined only by the kingdom's constitution, Laws and promises and are the bill of rights , and it own recorded history help define his terms aka The Bible is the kingdom's constitution and no one has any rights outside of it and His definitions .
a kingdom and a nation is only as good as it laws and courts are and only as true and faithful as those who will uphold the truest meanings of those courts and Laws .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-29-2017 at 08:36 AM..

Old 08-29-2017, 08:49 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,918,865 times
Quote:
what you don't understand is that a lot of us have been touched .. used or abused by what you all are calling freedom from what ???????? words like "conventional ethics". I call it all militant sexuality and the confusion of hell itself .
SO not only the people caught in militant sexuality need HIS healing , because "free love" has many many victims. yet no one talking about getting rid of religion ..is talking about "free love"'s victims either . of course that is how you identify a perpetrator of these sins because they truly do not believe they have victims.
I have had to help deal with the mine fields and pray through their pain and the emotional deaths that all those militant sins have done to nearly completely paralyzed emotionally all it's victims . But the Lord only is faithful and cares about the victims, of those who preach such "freedom" from convention and religion, aka the perpetrators .
All of which has to do with the abuse of seexuality of ALL kinds, and NONE of which has to do with loving same sex relationship any more than loving heterosexual relationships. Can you please answer the question of what harm such a relationship does that is in any way different frome a loving heterosexual relationship?

Old 08-29-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
mercy as you define mercy not as he does. justice as you define it not as he does. humility as you define it not has He does. you have to know his word to define it as he does. .....
Can you please show how zthatzmanz's definition differ from biblical definitions, or are you just hiding behind a wall of words?

Old 08-29-2017, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
All of which has to do with the abuse of seexuality of ALL kinds, and NONE of which has to do with loving same sex relationship any more than loving heterosexual relationships. Can you please answer the question of what harm such a relationship does that is in any way different frome a loving heterosexual relationship?
that is your definition.. that is not the truth. the word comes first !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8at4Vyr65g

Old 08-29-2017, 09:01 AM

Quote:
that is your definition.. that is not the truth. the word comes first !
Now you seem to be using the word "definition" to hide behind. What part of "Loving, committed telationship are you having trouble with? Why do you have a problem with the idea that such a thing could exist?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity