Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2017, 12:27 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,192,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
I'm not attempting to appropriate it, I HAVE appropriated it. It's called the new birth.

The second death is spiritual death, which occurs when one has not appropriated the Seed in this lifetime. Physical death displays the division of soul from spirit, the soul suffers a spiritual death in that scenario, a divorce occurs. The re-union of soul and spirit is the first resurrection, ie. let no man put asunder what I have put together.

Death does not end until it's purpose has been completed. Peace
A renewing of the heart and mind through that of love; and its forgiveness.
You will need a new dress for the wedding, as the Old Garment has past away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 01:21 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,225,633 times
I haven't been able to really read anything since reading. "..only one correct way''...
haven't gotten over that one yet!

Old 08-19-2017, 01:33 PM

63,461 posts, read 39,726,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
The only difference in your perceptions is in what you call the dedication to what is commonly known as sanctification, or maturity in spirit. You consider that "birth" and I'm not sure what you would call it when the body suffers physical death. I call it "graduation," but that's just me, Mystic calls the first "conception" and the second "birth." Why quibble?
Quote:
No, Mystic's personal salvation clearly has not been taken care of, else he would not think he has to physically die to achieve the new birth.
You deny that Jesus saved us because you think you have some responsibility to save yourself. That is nonsense. Jesus did it. It is finished. We have to sanctify ourselves under His perfect agape love(Grace) during this life by maturing our embryo Spirit sufficiently to be "born again" as Spirit upon our death as Jesus was. That is the baptism we must eventually undergo. If as you believe Jesus's real baptism was the one given by John (and the one we need to emulate) . . . then WHY did Jesus repeatedly refer to the baptism He had to be baptized with AFTER having been baptized by John?

Luke 12:50 (New King James Version)
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished!

The baptism Jesus was to be baptized with was death and rebirth as Spirit (Holy Spirit) . . . since His consciousness is the ONLY human one that actually contained the complete Holy Spirit of God (Identical) and He could thereby make it available to the rest of us as the Comforter and guide within the collective human consciousness. This is the purpose of baptism acquiring the Holy Spirit (inner guidance) . . . to spiritually mature sufficiently through "love of God and each other" to be reborn after death as Spirit . . . as Jesus was.

Romans 6:4 (King James Version)
4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

The Holy Spirit within us guides our embryo souls to develop properly within the "water of life" that surrounds our brain.

I believe that we can view our Body as the "Mother" of our soul, God as the "Father," and our Brain as the "Womb" where it must grow and strengthen to achieve maturity and eternal life. Our goal is to achieve enough spiritual development while in the amniotic fluid (water of life) in the womb of our brain to qualify for the next life in much the same way that a human embryo achieves enough physical development while in the amniotic fluid in the womb of its mother to survive in this mortal life. Consider the following intriguingly similar descriptions carefully.

In a mother's womb the embryo human being floats in a serous fluid. This fluid is enclosed in a double membrane termed the Chorion. The blood vessels that supply the womb are contained in the Allantois. All of this is contained in the lining of the Uterus. This uterine tissue is called the Decidua. The entire combination of membranous tissues is called the Placenta and it is completely discarded at birth. When our body is born, our Placenta is merely the after-birth. Miscarriages are the result of insufficient or arrested development. This is the birth of Flesh.

In the womb of our brain our embryo soul floats in a serous fluid. This fluid is enclosed in a double membrane termed the Arachnoid. The blood vessels that supply the brain are contained in the Pia Mater. All of this is contained in the lining of the Cranium. This cranial tissue is called the Dura Mater. The entire combination of membranous tissues is called the Meninges and it is completely discarded at birth. When our soul is born, our dead body is merely the after-birth. Miscarriages are the result of insufficient or arrested development. This is the birth of Spirit.

A physical embryo must follow a pattern of physical development or it will be born deformed or miscarry. Similarly, our spiritual embryo must develop along a specific spiritual pattern. Our charge is to find that pattern and follow it to maturation. Jesus Christ revealed that pattern is agape love for all life.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:33 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,832,457 times
Quote:
If you don't know, then you're in the same shape he is. Peace
And the person in worse shape is the one who has no clear idea to explain.

Old 08-19-2017, 01:34 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,192,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
I haven't been able to really read anything since reading. "..only one correct way''...
haven't gotten over that one yet!
It was quite arrogant and prideful.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:41 PM

9,588 posts, read 4,993,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It was quite arrogant and prideful.

The Truth hurts the flesh, always has, always will. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You deny that Jesus saved us because you think you have some responsibility to save yourself. That is nonsense. Jesus did it. It is finished. We have to sanctify ourselves under His perfect agape love(Grace) during this life by maturing our embryo Spirit sufficiently to be "born again" as Spirit upon our death as Jesus was. That is the baptism we must eventually undergo. If as you believe Jesus's real baptism was the one given by John (and the one we need to emulate) . . . then WHY did Jesus repeatedly refer to the baptism He had to be baptized with AFTER having been baptized by John?

Luke 12:50 (New King James Version)
50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished!

The baptism Jesus was to be baptized with was death and rebirth as Spirit (Holy Spirit) . . . since His consciousness is the ONLY human one that actually contained the complete Holy Spirit of God (Identical) and He could thereby make it available to the rest of us as the Comforter and guide within the collective human consciousness. This is the purpose of baptism acquiring the Holy Spirit (inner guidance) . . . to spiritually mature sufficiently through "love of God and each other" to be reborn after death as Spirit . . . as Jesus was.

Romans 6:4 (King James Version)
4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

The Holy Spirit within us guides our embryo souls to develop properly within the "water of life" that surrounds our brain.

I believe that we can view our Body as the "Mother" of our soul, God as the "Father," and our Brain as the "Womb" where it must grow and strengthen to achieve maturity and eternal life. Our goal is to achieve enough spiritual development while in the amniotic fluid (water of life) in the womb of our brain to qualify for the next life in much the same way that a human embryo achieves enough physical development while in the amniotic fluid in the womb of its mother to survive in this mortal life. Consider the following intriguingly similar descriptions carefully.

In a mother's womb the embryo human being floats in a serous fluid. This fluid is enclosed in a double membrane termed the Chorion. The blood vessels that supply the womb are contained in the Allantois. All of this is contained in the lining of the Uterus. This uterine tissue is called the Decidua. The entire combination of membranous tissues is called the Placenta and it is completely discarded at birth. When our body is born, our Placenta is merely the after-birth. Miscarriages are the result of insufficient or arrested development. This is the birth of Flesh.

In the womb of our brain our embryo soul floats in a serous fluid. This fluid is enclosed in a double membrane termed the Arachnoid. The blood vessels that supply the brain are contained in the Pia Mater. All of this is contained in the lining of the Cranium. This cranial tissue is called the Dura Mater. The entire combination of membranous tissues is called the Meninges and it is completely discarded at birth. When our soul is born, our dead body is merely the after-birth. Miscarriages are the result of insufficient or arrested development. This is the birth of Spirit.

A physical embryo must follow a pattern of physical development or it will be born deformed or miscarry. Similarly, our spiritual embryo must develop along a specific spiritual pattern. Our charge is to find that pattern and follow it to maturation. Jesus Christ revealed that pattern is agape love for all life.

NO, I deny your idea of salvation, which is NOT scriptural. Get it straight. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 02:46 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,762,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
1.If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal. 2. And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. (1 Cor. 13:1-2)

New wine upon the mountains(sons) and hills(daughters), sons and daughters will receive a better name.
The sound of my beloved! Behold, he is coming, skipping over the mountains, jumping over the hills.

Spare the rod.?

A portion of 7 and 8

Then he went to the gate which faced east, went up its steps and measured the threshold of the gate, one rod in width; and the other threshold was one rod in width.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
New wine upon the mountains(sons) and hills(daughters), sons and daughters will receive a better name.
The sound of my beloved! Behold, he is coming, skipping over the mountains, jumping over the hills.

Spare the rod.?

A portion of 7 and 8

Then he went to the gate which faced east, went up its steps and measured the threshold of the gate, one rod in width; and the other threshold was one rod in width.

What a "surprise". The gates are two made one (son), and each has the width of a rod (measure of authority, the measure of a cubit of a man's hand, son of my right hand). To him that OVERCOMETH, to him will I give a rod of authority. It's the same as the wings of the cherubim touching the mercy seat; they form a "gate", just like Elijah and Moses on the Mount. Ya just can't make this stuff up, it's hidden in plain sight. Peace

Old 08-19-2017, 03:07 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,762,778 times
Quote:
What a "surprise". The gates are two made one (son), and each has the width of a rod (measure of authority, the measure of a cubit of a man's hand, son of my right hand). To him that OVERCOMETH, to him will I give a rod of authority. It's the same as the wings of the cherubim touching the mercy seat; they form a "gate", just like Elijah and Moses on the Mount. Ya just can't make this stuff up, it's hidden in plain sight. Peace

Whew chills
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity