Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 08:46 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times

Advertisements

Rbbi1 i just figured out something that says it is possible that tabernacles this year is looking very interesting. But the info and instructions ..is still good for and about the rest of the feasts and the 5 months. Just saying those who have been faithful are ready and will be ready by tabernacles right?

BUT FOR NOW I STILL "FEEL" LIKE . IT IS THE WEDDING YEAR of NO work to make " his wife" happy" / pregnant /rebirth and restore/ revival . AND NEXT
Pesach Sheni to TABERNACLES is the correct timeline to be preparing the churches for . as it is when he ascended that He may still descend and make his kingdom known in this dimension. then is when the freaky will have left themselves no alternative than will freak out..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2018 at 08:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2018, 11:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KvKPrNEVgY
Now that is the way to have church !

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-08-2018 at 11:53 AM..

Old 09-08-2018, 04:07 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Rbbi1 i just figured out something that says it is possible that tabernacles this year is looking very interesting. But the info and instructions ..is still good for and about the rest of the feasts and the 5 months. Just saying those who have been faithful are ready and will be ready by tabernacles right?

BUT FOR NOW I STILL "FEEL" LIKE . IT IS THE WEDDING YEAR of NO work to make " his wife" happy" / pregnant /rebirth and restore/ revival . AND NEXT
Pesach Sheni to TABERNACLES is the correct timeline to be preparing the churches for . as it is when he ascended that He may still descend and make his kingdom known in this dimension. then is when the freaky will have left themselves no alternative than will freak out..

I KNOW it is....

Old 09-08-2018, 04:10 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,639 times
Quote:
and soon enough you should be able to start smelling the glory that is coming with that fire thaT IS ALSO COMING SO FULL OF LIFE.. . be ready and rightly prepared for the next 3 or 4 convocations.. even with five months
of Food ( AS IN " TO noT buy or sell" , 2ND CHAPTER OF ACTS "TO SHARE ALL THING IN COMMON" ) from basicly Sheny to tabernacles ( yes that 5 months, WHEN HE teaches men righteousness THE HARD WAY , EASIER THAN IT COULD BE THOUGH. what happens for that 5 months in REV?( IS DOING THAT and WHEN Elizabeth( A KHEPAH) is in hidding)
SO MAYBE next year AND TO then TO NEXT tabernacles . I SURE WOULD LIKE TO BE BETTER PREPARED FOR SUCH THING THIS YEAR.. BUT .... until the 5/10 virgins/ CHURCHES / CLANS are fully ready , I don't think HEAVEN will pull the trigger. because right now the purpose OF God is more important than the timing.
SO WE LOOK UP AND WATCH AND PRAY AND OVER PREPARE TO BE THAT ANSWER WHEN NO ONE WILL HAVE THE ANSWERS OR BE PREPARED ..

BLESSED ARE THOSE
Psa 104:27

These all wait for You,
That You may give them their food in due season.
Psa 145:15

The eyes of all look expectantly to You,
And You give them their food in due season.
Mat 24:45

“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
Luk 12:42

And the Lord said, “Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his master will make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of food in due season?

GREATS LIKE STEVEN WERE ELDERS AND TABLE SERVANTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FEEDING THE
ORPHANS AND CHILDREN AND THE WIDOWS DURING THOSE TRYING TIMES.. .
AND THE LORD ISOLATED THE WOMEN IN CHILDREN FIRST BEFORE TAKING THE LAND OF ISRAEL. HE WILL DO THAT AGAIN.
NOW FOR THE TIMING ... AND WHY
BUT I THINK THE CHURCH/ ZION/ ALICIONE HAS TO GET PREGNANT / REBIRTHING AND HAVE A CHILD BEFORE THERE WILL BE A TABERNACLES.
IT HAS BEEN BEEN 2 1/2 YEAR INTO IT AND SHE NOW KNOWS THE AND HAS HER FEET ON THE MOON.. AND ONE YEAR OF REST/A YEAR OF NO WORK / "TO MAKE HIS BRIDE HAPPY"/ GET PREGNANT AND HAVE A CHILD. . JUST ONE YEAR LEFT BEFORE THE LAST 3 1/2 YEARS OF TROUBLES START.
WERE GETTING REALLY CLOSE REBBI .. YOU SHOULD BE SMELLING LIFE SOON. DO YOU KNOW THAT SWEET SMELL OF A BARN FULL OF BABY LAMBS AT BIRTHING SEASON ? THE SMELL OF PLACENTAS AND SWEET WARM MILK ON THE LAMBS BREATH?
SOON ENOUGH.
I'M NOT JOKIN ..TELL THE CHURCHES TO START PREPARING NOW FOR NEXT YEAR, TO BE ABLE TO FEED YOUR WHOLE CONGREGATION FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF "NO BUY OR SELL" AND PREPARED TO SHARE ALL THING IN COMMON.. .

EVERY GENERATION OF MAN SINCE EVE HAS WAITED TO SEE WHAT WE WILL BE SEEING REAL SOON.. LOVE YOU RBBI1 PASS THE WORD WITH THAT POST OF PINS ABOUT THE RECALL NOTICE .... BECAUSE THAT IS SO, IT! THOSE WHO UNDERSTANDS REPENTANCE WILL OVERCOME .

YES AND IT REMINDS ME OF A KIDS DREAM IN CANADA HE SHARED WITH ME A FEW YEARS BACK ..

AND EVERY MAN WAS MARKED WITH EITHER NUMBERS HE THOUGHT ALL WERE LESS THAN 180 DAYS WHICH WERE COUNTING DOWN .. MAYBE DOWN TO 150.. BUT MOST WERE FOR SURE 170 TO 174-8... AND THEN SOME PEOPLE HAD A RED MARK WITH RED RUBY/GEMS SHAPES AT EACH END AND A RED MARK BETWEEN TO TWO GEMS/ RED DIAMONDS SHAPES ...
SO WHICH ONE WAS GOING TO ENTER INTO LIFE ? AND WHICH WILL HAVE TO WAIT THE ALOTTED DAYS ? , MAYBE THAT IS THE TIME NEEDED FOR THEM TO " OVERCOME"? AND IN THE BACKGROUND A HUGE ANGEL BROUGHT A MASSIVE FIREY TENT OF LIGHT WITH A RAINBOW OF FIRE/FLAMES ABOVE IT AND THERE WERE CLOUDS THAT SURROUNDED IT .. HIS DRAWING OF IT IS IN MY PROFILE PHOTO.. WHICH VIRGINS/ BRIDES MAIDS 5/10 OR ONE HALF WILL BE READY ? THE SCRIPTURE REFERENCE FOR THE TABERNACLES OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS REV 10 AND PSLAMS 118 OR 119. ISAIAH 24 ( FROM MIDST OF THE FIRES ).. PLUS WAY WAY MORE !
NO JOKE REBS .. PASS THE WORD TO YOUR CHIRSTIANS FREINDS..
Interesting.....you know rubies are the color allotted to wisdom. This is the seal in the navel once the cord is cut to Jacob's well and why He sat upon it. He framed the world with wisdom; I was shown this. He took me in Spirit and I saw creation being formed just after chaos. It was pitch dark but everything on the earth that was created, including the earth itself, was outlined in living red color. Blessings....

Old 09-09-2018, 05:01 AM

6,366 posts, read 2,916,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Go to the nearest zoo and take a look....take it literally......IT'S JUST A WOLF

Yes that teaching was just showing that ALL of Gods creatures will live in harmony.

Old 09-09-2018, 09:56 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:

There is only one day.

Now, you would tell me that Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day, and I can take each sacrifice and show how he was all the sacrifices on a single day where all the Holy days happened on a single day.

One year, on Tishri 15th, all the sacrifices will happen on a single day just as they all happened on Nisan 14, Ezekiel 45 shows this happening.

Old 09-09-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
There is only one day.

Now, you would tell me that Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day, and I can take each sacrifice and show how he was all the sacrifices on a single day where all the Holy days happened on a single day.

One year, on Tishri 15th, all the sacrifices will happen on a single day just as they all happened on Nisan 14, Ezekiel 45 shows this happening.
then you stand there on your" one day" and see what happens.

Old 09-09-2018, 10:20 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,214,588 times
The nail is in the proverbial coffin for this wicked world, period. There will come a time when God will STOP delaying the end time prophecies and many Christians agree that that point has already been reached. The big question is whether or not the Rapture will occur this year or not.

Old 09-09-2018, 10:25 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isleofpalms85 View Post
The nail is in the proverbial coffin for this wicked world, period. There will come a time when God will STOP delaying the end time prophecies and many Christians agree that that point has already been reached. The big question is whether or not the Rapture will occur this year or not.
No such thing as a rapture...

Old 09-09-2018, 10:36 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,441,143 times
Quote:
then you stand there on your" one day" and see what happens.
If you say I am wrong of the fall holy days, then you should also say that I am wrong in showing all the Holy days with all their sacrifices happening on one single day......

All the holy days happened on one single day from the fact that Ezekiel changed the Holy days to all take place on Nisan 14, where we say Jesus was all the sacrifices, and then Ezekiel shows the same thing happening on Tishri 15, where again, all the holy days take place on a single day.......

Do you understand this?

Do you see how crazy it would be for me to say that Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Tabernacles and the Shavuot sacrifice would happen on a single day?

How can all the holy days happen on a single day when all of them are scattered on different days?

Christians just saying,'' Jesus was all the sacrifices,'' is just something Christians say when very few can prove that Jesus was all the sacrifices on a single day, BUT I CAN PROVE IT.

And if I prove how all the Holy days were moved, and then Christians agreed how all the holy days happened on a single day, then they would have to agree about Ezekiel's prophesy in his changing of all the holy days.

But if a Christian agrees and then thanks me for detailing each sacrifice for each day, they would be agreeing that Ezekiel 45 was correct in CHANGING the feasts to all happen on a single day.

Ezekiel 45 shows all the holy days happening on Nisan 14 at the first coming of Christ, and the coming of the Lord is as the rain, two comings where all the fall Holy days are appointed for the second coming, and Ezekiel changed the fall holy days just as he changed the spring. Ezekiel says that all the holy days will happen on Nisan 14, but then he shows the fact of how this will repeat itself on one day in the fall, on Tishri 15.

If it is true of the spring, it will also be true of the fall.

There is a confusion that most people aren't aware of, that when one begins to study the Holy days, and especially the fall Holy days, he says,'' The coming of the Lord is on Rosh Hashanah.''

But after he says this, he finds scriptures that look like the coming of the Lord is on Yom Kippur, and then more scriptures showing the coming of the Lord on Shemini Atzeret because the flesh is circumcised on that day, and then he figures out that the coming of the Lord is on the feast of Tabernacles.

This is a confusion that a person will come to after a million hours of studying the feasts, because we can show the same type of things happening on each Holy day....The reason being, is that the Holy days were all changed to happen on a single day just as it happened in the spring, it will happen in the fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity