U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-23-2017, 03:48 PM
 
9,169 posts, read 2,773,481 times
Reputation: 657

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
"People sit in Babylon saying,'' I am the true Israel.''


You are repeating what a liar told you.


No confessed believer would ever say such things about Judah.

Actually, that's not exactly true. It's called, "Replacement theory", where some Christians now claim they are spiritual Israel and natural Israel is "nothing". Peace
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-23-2017, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,265 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1298
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Im not sure how christians are an enemy in general.

Typically christians in general are the ones that eschew evil. And would not teach anyone to sin.

Though i do know of a beast that does and even offers every evil imagining.
If one can deny 2000 years of Anti-Semitism and persecution from the church, you could deny Christians are the enemy.


WE live in the first era where we have the choice to believe as we do, and Christianity is not as bad as it was, but it has a very long history of what it has always been.


As long as Christianity pushes any other religion than God's religion, they will continue being enemies to Israel because it separates, and this separation is the most destructive force against Messiah, against Israel.


You begin teaching a lawless Jesus whose followers all keep Babylonian ways, then you continue in separation, in 2000 years of anti-Semitism. If you teach a lawless Babylonian Jesus, then you are saying that the ways of the true Jewish Messiah is wrong, and his Sabbaths and feasts are not wrong.


What you have is a bunch of Gentiles claiming to be Jews who are not Jews, who are not Israel, who are not Ephraim, and God doesn't exclude any Gentile from his covenant but he wont force the Gentile to accept his appointed ways and anything else is simply adultery, paganism, and anti-Semitic.


Gentiles coming under the covenant of the ten tribes are evil right up unto the point where Ephraim actually becomes one with Judah, CO-HEIRS under the same covenant, Gentiles left the covenant long ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 04:36 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Actually, that's not exactly true. It's called, "Replacement theory", where some Christians now claim they are spiritual Israel and natural Israel is "nothing". Peace
I've heard of the lie.

It's was nothing more than a troll starting nonsense. And seems to gotten a bunch of people's worked up over such.

I won't even bother with the subject.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 04:48 PM
 
Location: East Coast
30,138 posts, read 19,964,744 times
Reputation: 2105
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I've heard of the lie.

It's was nothing more than a troll starting nonsense. And seems to gotten a bunch of people's worked up over such.

I won't even bother with the subject.
Alli i know is you guys who show no mercy towards the assumed sinner will be shown likewise and will not b free until you have paid the last penny. You might as well be a new ager, Eastern Mystic, hindu or whatever you are opposed to , because even your own belief system gleaned from the scriptures condemns you to being the last that enter the kingdom. You have been warned .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 04:49 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If one can deny 2000 years of Anti-Semitism and persecution from the church, you could deny Christians are the enemy.


WE live in the first era where we have the choice to believe as we do, and Christianity is not as bad as it was, but it has a very long history of what it has always been.


As long as Christianity pushes any other religion than God's religion, they will continue being enemies to Israel because it separates, and this separation is the most destructive force against Messiah, against Israel.


You begin teaching a lawless Jesus whose followers all keep Babylonian ways, then you continue in separation, in 2000 years of anti-Semitism. If you teach a lawless Babylonian Jesus, then you are saying that the ways of the true Jewish Messiah is wrong, and his Sabbaths and feasts are not wrong.


What you have is a bunch of Gentiles claiming to be Jews who are not Jews, who are not Israel, who are not Ephraim, and God doesn't exclude any Gentile from his covenant but he wont force the Gentile to accept his appointed ways and anything else is simply adultery, paganism, and anti-Semitic.


Gentiles coming under the covenant of the ten tribes are evil right up unto the point where Ephraim actually becomes one with Judah, CO-HEIRS under the same covenant, Gentiles left the covenant long ago.
I know what they do in a majority of the Christian churches now. And i also know quite a bit more about those foul birds that wish to make nest in a tree.

I have visited numerous congregations, and each has been guided with unseen hands for the good will of the community.

The only ones that the public sees. Is the very one the enemy created.

As for the *****.

Let's talk about her as she is very much the adlterous woman who's very husband puts her out to fill this world with iniquity.

And the beast will devour its own mother as she sits at his right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 05:23 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Alli i know is you guys who show no mercy towards the assumed sinner will be shown likewise and will not b free until you have paid the last penny. You might as well be a new ager, Eastern Mystic, hindu or whatever you are opposed to , because even your own belief system gleaned from the scriptures condemns you to being the last that enter the kingdom. You have been warned .
Last, awesome.

Thankyou, for noticing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 05:55 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If one can deny 2000 years of Anti-Semitism and persecution from the church, you could deny Christians are the enemy.


WE live in the first era where we have the choice to believe as we do, and Christianity is not as bad as it was, but it has a very long history of what it has always been.


As long as Christianity pushes any other religion than God's religion, they will continue being enemies to Israel because it separates, and this separation is the most destructive force against Messiah, against Israel.


You begin teaching a lawless Jesus whose followers all keep Babylonian ways, then you continue in separation, in 2000 years of anti-Semitism. If you teach a lawless Babylonian Jesus, then you are saying that the ways of the true Jewish Messiah is wrong, and his Sabbaths and feasts are not wrong.


What you have is a bunch of Gentiles claiming to be Jews who are not Jews, who are not Israel, who are not Ephraim, and God doesn't exclude any Gentile from his covenant but he wont force the Gentile to accept his appointed ways and anything else is simply adultery, paganism, and anti-Semitic.


Gentiles coming under the covenant of the ten tribes are evil right up unto the point where Ephraim actually becomes one with Judah, CO-HEIRS under the same covenant, Gentiles left the covenant long ago.
I have spoken about this spirit of separation with R.

It has no place in my heart.
I've only witnessed it in the forums. Most, if not all church congregations I've visited speak highly of Judah. And Hebrews in general.

They may not of grown up in the culture, but they love and adore everything the hebrew culture entails.

And besides, something of the Sabbath came to mind.
What if the early church was meeting the day after to teach those that weren't aloud to visit the synagogue.

Just a thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I have spoken about this spirit of separation with R.

It has no place in my heart.
I've only witnessed it in the forums. Most, if not all church congregations I've visited speak highly of Judah. And Hebrews in general.

They may not of grown up in the culture, but they love and adore everything the hebrew culture entails.

And besides, something of the Sabbath came to mind.
What if the early church was meeting the day after to teach those that weren't aloud to visit the synagogue.

Just a thought.
Now of course you know as well as I do, there is more to giving a portion to seven and to eight than just a number derivative.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,265 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1298
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I know what they do in a majority of the Christian churches now. And i also know quite a bit more about those foul birds that wish to make nest in a tree.

I have visited numerous congregations, and each has been guided with unseen hands for the good will of the community.

The only ones that the public sees. Is the very one the enemy created.

As for the *****.

Let's talk about her as she is very much the adlterous woman who's very husband puts her out to fill this world with iniquity.

And the beast will devour its own mother as she sits at his right.

You are looking from a Christian perspective, all I have ever claimed is salvation in the outer court of darkness because of my sins, and I freely admit my sins, my WILLFUL, KNOWING ADMITTED SIN.


I do not lie to myself to think that I will wind up anywhere else accept the court, and the court is the same place every pagan is sent to, it is the same place that the majority end up at because they don't know or they wont admit that we are in a race to overcome that we gain a better resurrection and only one wins a race.


I suspect my mother will be in a better place than me, but it is still within the court, and while I am in the court for physical fornication and willful immoral sex, and because I am a liar and a thief, and to the court I go with every person who is not sealed in his forehead and right hand, who is not written in the lamb's book of life and couldn't possibly be written in the lamb's book of life.


To begin with, the promise of God is SURE, he says that if you keep his Sabbaths, and you keep HIS UNLEAVENED BREAD, and you love his laws, then God PROMISES to seal you in your forehead and right hand, AND THAT HE WILL WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.


Now see, I keep the Lord's Sabbaths, and I DO LOVE HIS LAWS, but by my own admitted willful sin, I find myself in the court of darkness along with every Gentile who fought against Jerusalem, Judah, and the ways of God.


Hell is a thing that I know nothing of because of the fact that every time it is spoken of, it is Jewish idioms about the feasts and Gentiles don't know the feasts and so they picture eternal torment when they don't know the religion they are speaking about.


You can't put me in the leagues with Christians running around telling other Christians they are going to hell, or that I think I am going to a better place, cause we are all going to the same place, that is, me and pagan Christians, them for their reasons and me for mine.












When Israel built that Golden calf, they committed adultery against God.


When the ten tribes of Israel rejected Jerusalem with it's feasts to then convert to Christmas and Easter, God ended their kingdom and they became known as the ten lost tribes.


Christians carry on in the sins of Jeroboam, look them up because it is true, and Christianity became just as dead as all those lost ten tribes and now there is a need for the Lord to once again bring a covenant to join the two.


The greatest prophesies of all time is at the end when all the nations come to Judah in respect, and the greatest events in prophesy is the fact that God is about to judge every person and every nation against Judah, against Jerusalem.


As it stands, Christianity is a nation against Jerusalem, against Judah, against Messiah whether they know or want to admit the fact.


Christianity IS NOT JUDAISM, JESUS CAME ADDING GENTILES TO JUDAISM, THEREBY ADDING THEM TO THE NATION. Again, the entire concept is to take the gentile and add him to the Jew that you can't tell the difference because the Gentile converted to the ways of God.


Does any Christian really believe they will be gathered to Judah in the mountains of Israel because they became one with Jews in a covenant to make them co heirs?


It IS NOT the Jews problem, the Jews are the only ones in history since Jesus that love and keep the commandments LIKE JESUS.


God is coming to judge the nations in how they treated Judah and it aint gonna be pretty, and why would God come justifying Judah?


Because of the fact that nobody else is following God, is a Christian?


Absolutely not, you have to accept the ways of God before you can keep the ways of God that make you a part of the nation of Israel.


God loves Gentiles also, But God's son is in Judah, not Babylon, God's son is a Jew, not a Gentile and this is why God provided a path whereby a Gentile can stand proud and say,'' I am also of Israel.''


But a Gentile can't make a claim in Israel unless he does what God asks, and God promises any Gentile who accepts his holy days that the Gentile can also obtain an inheritance in Israel.


Nobody is forcing anyone to keep the ways of Babylon instead of God's ways, and what exactly does the Gentile expect from the Jew in this covenant that makes the two one?


You Christian expect the Jew to accept the anti-Semitic ways of Babylon in order for you two to become one?


Nobody can force a racist not to hate, nobody can force a person to convert to God's ways but God is not to be blamed, he made every sacrifice in the world to give the Gentile a chance, and this was to make a void in ten tribes of Israel, and nobody is going to force a Gentile to become Israel, but just because a Gentile makes a claim to be Israel does not make him Israel.


Israel loves the ways of God and it wouldn't even cross the mind of an Israeli that he should reject the holy days of God to then convert to the ways of a Babylonian God.


Does the Christian think the Jew can come to him?


The Jew CAN NOT.


Unfortunately, a Gentile standing in separation cannot be a part of Israel, the covenant is that Ephraim BECOMES ONE WITH JUDAH.


The Jew has a monopoly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2017, 07:59 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You are looking from a Christian perspective, all I have ever claimed is salvation in the outer court of darkness because of my sins, and I freely admit my sins, my WILLFUL, KNOWING ADMITTED SIN.


I do not lie to myself to think that I will wind up anywhere else accept the court, and the court is the same place every pagan is sent to, it is the same place that the majority end up at because they don't know or they wont admit that we are in a race to overcome that we gain a better resurrection and only one wins a race.


I suspect my mother will be in a better place than me, but it is still within the court, and while I am in the court for physical fornication and willful immoral sex, and because I am a liar and a thief, and to the court I go with every person who is not sealed in his forehead and right hand, who is not written in the lamb's book of life and couldn't possibly be written in the lamb's book of life.


To begin with, the promise of God is SURE, he says that if you keep his Sabbaths, and you keep HIS UNLEAVENED BREAD, and you love his laws, then God PROMISES to seal you in your forehead and right hand, AND THAT HE WILL WRITE YOUR NAME IN THE BOOK OF LIFE.


Now see, I keep the Lord's Sabbaths, and I DO LOVE HIS LAWS, but by my own admitted willful sin, I find myself in the court of darkness along with every Gentile who fought against Jerusalem, Judah, and the ways of God.


Hell is a thing that I know nothing of because of the fact that every time it is spoken of, it is Jewish idioms about the feasts and Gentiles don't know the feasts and so they picture eternal torment when they don't know the religion they are speaking about.


You can't put me in the leagues with Christians running around telling other Christians they are going to hell, or that I think I am going to a better place, cause we are all going to the same place, that is, me and pagan Christians, them for their reasons and me for mine.












When Israel built that Golden calf, they committed adultery against God.


When the ten tribes of Israel rejected Jerusalem with it's feasts to then convert to Christmas and Easter, God ended their kingdom and they became known as the ten lost tribes.


Christians carry on in the sins of Jeroboam, look them up because it is true, and Christianity became just as dead as all those lost ten tribes and now there is a need for the Lord to once again bring a covenant to join the two.


The greatest prophesies of all time is at the end when all the nations come to Judah in respect, and the greatest events in prophesy is the fact that God is about to judge every person and every nation against Judah, against Jerusalem.


As it stands, Christianity is a nation against Jerusalem, against Judah, against Messiah whether they know or want to admit the fact.


Christianity IS NOT JUDAISM, JESUS CAME ADDING GENTILES TO JUDAISM, THEREBY ADDING THEM TO THE NATION. Again, the entire concept is to take the gentile and add him to the Jew that you can't tell the difference because the Gentile converted to the ways of God.


Does any Christian really believe they will be gathered to Judah in the mountains of Israel because they became one with Jews in a covenant to make them co heirs?


It IS NOT the Jews problem, the Jews are the only ones in history since Jesus that love and keep the commandments LIKE JESUS.


God is coming to judge the nations in how they treated Judah and it aint gonna be pretty, and why would God come justifying Judah?


Because of the fact that nobody else is following God, is a Christian?


Absolutely not, you have to accept the ways of God before you can keep the ways of God that make you a part of the nation of Israel.


God loves Gentiles also, But God's son is in Judah, not Babylon, God's son is a Jew, not a Gentile and this is why God provided a path whereby a Gentile can stand proud and say,'' I am also of Israel.''


But a Gentile can't make a claim in Israel unless he does what God asks, and God promises any Gentile who accepts his holy days that the Gentile can also obtain an inheritance in Israel.


Nobody is forcing anyone to keep the ways of Babylon instead of God's ways, and what exactly does the Gentile expect from the Jew in this covenant that makes the two one?


You Christian expect the Jew to accept the anti-Semitic ways of Babylon in order for you two to become one?


Nobody can force a racist not to hate, nobody can force a person to convert to God's ways but God is not to be blamed, he made every sacrifice in the world to give the Gentile a chance, and this was to make a void in ten tribes of Israel, and nobody is going to force a Gentile to become Israel, but just because a Gentile makes a claim to be Israel does not make him Israel.


Israel loves the ways of God and it wouldn't even cross the mind of an Israeli that he should reject the holy days of God to then convert to the ways of a Babylonian God.


Does the Christian think the Jew can come to him?


The Jew CAN NOT.


Unfortunately, a Gentile standing in separation cannot be a part of Israel, the covenant is that Ephraim BECOMES ONE WITH JUDAH.


The Jew has a monopoly.

The scripture is available for everyone to read.

And most have already seen how the false shepherds have perverted the truth.


I don't know if you meant outer court or outer darkness.

Those that have gathered in flesh and ate of the bread. They are in the outer court. At least this is a part of the understanding I was given.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top