Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2017, 09:09 AM

8,669 posts, read 4,805,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Moreover the first Passover, (John 2:13-23), is seven days which contain seven shabuim-weeks of yamim-hours. Then the fifty days of Shabuot-Pentecost likewise contain fifty shabuim yamim. Then from the midst of Sukkot-Tabernacles, (John 7:14), to the last great day of the feast, Shmini Atzeret, (John 7:37), there are five days inclusive, (the eighteenth to the twenty-second, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd), and those five days likewise contain five shabuim yamim, (for a total of sixty-two shabuim yamim). Then from the tenth of Abib in the next year, (John 12:1-13), to the midst of Passover-Matzot, 16 Abib, (the Master was arrested the seventeenth), are seven days which contain seven shabuim yamim, (for a total of sixty-nine shabuim yamim). The seventieth shabuim is Golgotha, and the final week of yamim is divided at the sixth hour, and it is the same day the Sea of Reeds is parted and the children of Israel pass-over into the Sanctuary of the Most High, (Exodus 15:16-17). Your lamb shall be the son of a year, (that is the one year ministry of Meshiah, containing the two Passovers mentioned in the Gospel of John, (John 6:4 is Pesach Sheni and therefore the Master stays in the Galilees and does not go up to Jerusalem)).
ah, the second yr, i see now.

wow, thankyou daqq.
A house of prayer
as for what i saw and heard, there was something in accordance to the Lords prayer in this. the instruction in prayer.
so as for humility through trials, and the deliverance of the faithfull
…12So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall. 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it. 14Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.…

7th<444

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444

Though ive presented the curtains in a numeric composition with colors distinct at the moment.
If the reader were to imagine all three colors woven together with sheer love, and placed with care in the Light of a Lampstand on a hill.
i imagine something like the iridescent color in feathers

Last edited by pinacled; 11-17-2017 at 10:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post

wow, thankyou daqq.
A house of prayer
as for what i saw and heard, there was something in accordance to the Lords prayer in this. the instruction in prayer.
…12So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall. 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it. 14Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.…

7th<444

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

[center]<444(1)

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

7th<444

Though ive presented the curtains in a numeric composition with colors distinct at the moment.
If the reader were to imagine all three colors woven together with sheer love, and placed with care in the Light of a Lampstand on a hill.
perhaps a sabbath is a hill on which a childs light may rest.
Being that our Father of Lights gave us the purest of oil to light a path Home.
Have you not heard of the Grace of Salvation given into his hand to lead all those given..

..All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him. Come to Me, all you who are weary andburdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.…

Or perhaps another view of the skylight blessings would be to count the times a dove returns.

Bread upon the waters,..

And this is the law of the peace offering, which he shall bring to the Lord.
If he is bringing it as a thanksgiving offering, he shall offer, along with the thanksgiving offering unleavened loaves mixed with oil, unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and scalded flour mixed with oil.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:12 PM

619 posts, read 311,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Stunning. Why is the final week divided in the 6th hour? Because that was when darkness came upon the earth??? Or is the 6th hour (from 3rd hour of prayer time) when He said, "It is finished?" Peace

PS. Glad to see you back posting....
The shabuim of Daniel are the creation yamim of Genesis 1. The first hour of the day is called yom harishon in Numbers 7:12 where the twelve hours of the day are codified. However the yamim-hours of creation commence with the first hour of the prayer times, (which correlate to the daily sacrifices), and thus the first hour of prayer, (which is the third hour of the day), is not called yom harishon but rather yom echad, (Genesis 1:5). Moreover the hours of prayer do not commence with the top of the hour but rather at the half because the evening portion of an hour of light comes first, (an evening and a morning are a yom). Thus we read in Revelation 8:1 that there was silence in the heavens for the space of half an hour: then what immediately follows? The hour of incense which is the hour of prayer, (no matter which hour of prayer we may be speaking of). The incense ascends, (ascending offering or "olah"), with the prayers of the holy ones out of the hand of the angel, (Revelation 8:1-4). Thus the hours of prayer commence at the half-hour and begin with the evening or closing portion of the hour. The first hour of prayer would be approximately akin to what we consider 8:30AM to 9:30AM, that is, the evening of the third hour of the day and the morning of the fourth hour of the day, (for in the shabuim the evening and the morning are the yom).

Like so, (times are approximate).

Sundial times:
First hour of the day: 6:00AM – 7:00AM (yom harishon, Num 7:12).
Second hour of the day: 7:00AM – 8:00AM
Third hour of the day: 8:00AM – 9:00AM
Fourth hour of the day: 9:00AM – 10:00AM
Fifth hour of the day: 10:00AM – 11:00AM
Sixth hour of the day: 11:00 – 12:00PM - Midday
Seventh hour of the day: 12:00PM – 1:00PM
Eighth hour of the day: 1:00PM – 2:00PM
Ninth hour of the day: 2:00PM – 3:00PM
Tenth hour of the day: 3:00PM – 4:00PM

First hour of the shabuim: 8:30AM – 9:30AM (yom echad, Gen 1:5)
Second hour of the shabuim: 9:30AM – 10:30AM (yom sheni, Gen 1:8)
Third hour of the shabuim: 10:30AM – 11:30AM (yom shlishi, Gen 1:13)
Fourth hour of the shabuim: 11:30AM – 12:30PM (yom rebii, Gen 1:19)
Fifth hour of the shabuim: 12:30PM – 1:30PM (yom chamishi, Gen 1:23)
The sixth hour of the shabuim: 1:30PM – 2:30PM (yom ha-shishi, Gen 1:31)
The daily Shabbat hour of the shabuim: 2:30PM – 3:30PM

The reason the final shabuim-week of yamim-hours is divided is because in the first half Meshiah testifies before Ananus, Kaiaphas, and the Sanhedrin, then before Pilate, then before Herod, (where he answers nothing), and then again before Pilate. In this Meshiah is confirming and strengthening the covenant to/for the many, (Daniel 9:27, Matthew 26:28, Mark 14:24), and after those things he is crucified in the sixth hour of the day, that is, the sixth hour by the sundial, (approximately 11:00AM to 12:00PM Noon, John 19:14-16), which the third hour of the shabuim overlaps for the space of half an hour, (between 11:00AM and 11:30AM because it is approximately 10:30AM to 11:30AM, Mark 15:25).

Thus the bottom of the ninth hour of the day, (by the sundial), to the bottom of the tenth hour of the day is the daily Shabbat hour in the shabuim of creation and of the book of Daniel.

John 1:39
39 He said to them, Come, and see: they went therefore and saw where he abode, and they abode with him that yom, (hemera), as it was the tenth hour.

Old 11-17-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:

wow, thankyou daqq.
A house of prayer

7th<444

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

[Center]<444(1)

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

7th<444

Hi Pin, have you read Apokalypse Yaakob? ("the Protoevangelium of James"?). In that writing both Maryam and Elisheba, (Elisabeth), together spun the scarlet-crimson for a new veil of the temple, (it is to be double spun, the cunning work of two krubim, ).

Old 11-17-2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Hi Pin, have you read Apokalypse Yaakob? ("the Protoevangelium of James"?). In that writing both Maryam and Elisheba, (Elisabeth), together spun the scarlet-crimson for a new veil of the temple, (it is to be double spun, the cunning work of two krubim, ).
No, I havent.
Though I do imagine hebrew women as both obsteric and loving beyond mere material worth.
If one were ever to ask for my hand.
I would first have to let her father know. And out of respect I would ask her mother also if her daughters heart were something they could give with trust.
I may not of been given a spirit of fear. But I was given a Spirit of reverence.
After all, I'm a firstborn male.

Old 11-17-2017, 05:35 PM

998 posts, read 436,564 times
Is the OP's question of what is to come means prophecies? John 16:13 states, "he will show you things to come".

Old 11-17-2017, 05:39 PM

Quote:
No, I havent.
Though I do imagine hebrew women as both obsteric and loving beyond mere material worth.
If one were ever to ask for my hand.
I would first have to let her father know. And out of respect I would ask her mother also if her daughters heart were something they could give with trust.
I may not of been given a spirit of fear. But I was given a Spirit of reverence.
After all, I'm a firstborn male.
Each one has a "wife of youth", and "wife of covenant", and did He not make them one? And yet He has reserved unto Himself the remainder, the Spirit, (and when He gives the Spirit it is without measure, John 3:34). And why did He make them one? because He seeks an Elohim seed, (which is supernal and spiritual), therefore the prophet says take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously with his wife of youth, (and wife of covenant), Malachi 2:14-15.

Old 11-17-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Is the OP's question of what is to come means prophecies? John 16:13 states, "he will show you things to come".
And if a women encompasses a man, ?

In the begining
What is to come
All that is

Old 11-17-2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Each one has a "wife of youth", and "wife of covenant", and did He not make them one? And yet He has reserved unto Himself the remainder, the Spirit, (and when He gives the Spirit it is without measure, John 3:34). And why did He make them one? because He seeks an Elohim seed, (which is supernal and spiritual), therefore the prophet says take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously with his wife of youth, (and wife of covenant), Malachi 2:14-15.
And still it is a man that seeks his own father's guidance in building a house for a wife.
Even if the man be an orphan with a widow as a mother.
The youthfull man will always have a visitor to be there as a man of God.
This is a part of what is Holy woven in a mother and spun in clay as the youthfull spirit of a child yearning for instruction.
Even if the potter shatters the earthen vessel, he teaches that Faith is a measure beyond the sight of those that attempt to take the kingdom by force. To spin a wheel with clay takes more than cunning.
The oil to light the lamp is for those who understand the gentleness of a father regardless of an orphans circumstance.

I know of an orphan first born who is hidden in the warmth of a father's arms.

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42 “What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?”

“The son of David,” they replied.

43 He said to them, “How is it then that David, speaking by the Spirit, calls him ‘Lord’? For he says,

44 “‘The Lord said to my Lord:
“Sit at my right hand
until I put your enemies
under your feet.”’[e]

Last edited by pinacled; 11-17-2017 at 06:24 PM..

Old 11-17-2017, 06:58 PM

Quote:
And if a women encompasses a man, ?
Perhaps not "a woman" but "female", (nqebah, Jer 31:22, (new-renewed covenant language)), as a bride having been prepared for the adornment of her andri-gaber, (Rev 21:2, new Jerusalem, new-renewed covenant language). So "the man" is the inner man of the heart while the nqebah-female, (the new-renewed covenant which is symbolized in new Jerusalem), encompasses the (inner) man because she concerns all the holy things of the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the new understanding thereof by way of the Testimony of Meshiah and his disciples and apostles. Thus Jerusalem of above is our mother, (that is, mother covenant, as revealed in Galatians 4:22-27 where Paul quotes from the Isaiah 54 passage, (Isa 54:1), which passage expounds how Jerusalem of above is symbolic for the Mishkan-Tabernacle, (Isa 54:2)). If therefore Jerusalem of above is our mother covenant then who or what symbolizes the new-renewed covenant bride? That is the daughter of Zion and-or daughter of Jerusalem, that is "new Jerusalem", the new-renewed covenant which Meshiah already had when he rode into Jerusalem on a colt the foal of a donkey, (Zechariah 9:9, fulfilled according to Matthew 21:4-5).

John 3:27-34 HNV
27 Yochanan answered, "A man can receive nothing, unless it has been given him from heaven.
28 You yourselves testify that I said, 'I am not the Messiah,' but, 'I have been sent before him.'
29 He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom's voice. This, my joy, therefore is made full.
30 He must increase, but I must decrease.
31 He who comes from above is above all. He who is from the Earth belongs to the Earth, and speaks of the Earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.
32 What he has seen and heard, of that he testifies; and no one receives his witness.
33 He who has received his witness has set his seal to this, that God is true.
34 For he whom God has sent speaks the words of God; for God gives the Spirit without measure.

What is to come? New Jerusalem, the daughter of Zion-Jerusalem, the new-renewed covenant: and she descends from the Father out of the heavens, and that is to each in his own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (and no one but the Father knows the day or the hour, hehe).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity