U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2017, 12:59 PM

4,073 posts, read 991,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I'm sure your post makes sense to you in some way?
to all willing and not cowardly..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2017, 06:08 AM

13,459 posts, read 4,316,648 times
Daq

Old 12-02-2017, 03:53 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,778,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Daq
I doubt daq visits here much.
After the level of inhospitality given to the Faithfull.

Old 12-02-2017, 05:51 PM

32 posts, read 8,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
well the paranoid schizophrenic Atheists who spend all their free time eating brownies and freaking out on christian lists like their goofiness some how make sense to them only .. and spend all their time trying to undo God and all that is God's , because they are scared to death .. He might be real and can read their mail. the paranoia of the militant Atheists and all those leftist professors in our education system and media .. should make a lot more sense to people reading this thread.. Now that the truth is known.
sure like we can't guess who's brain is on drugs.. Not the God stuff either , no the special kinds of man made or grown poison even .
Jerwade's reply:
Quote:
I'm sure your post makes sense to you in some way?
It's very funny in a way, because what n..Xuipa wrote sounds like some in this forum discussing Christianity aren't speaking about it at all, but their own drug-induced perspectives. And then when they start it up, the only way they can keep the engine going is through constant put-downs. They really must have zero self-esteem.

I mean, anyone can read scripture for themselves and ask for God's enlightening, as also, compare religions. Then you can study their fruits, and if you notice, some are just here to deliberately antagonize, then hold off, to appear to be more righteous. What a laugh it all becomes watching pharisees pretend to be real Christians.

One would find more harmony watching birds land on a seashore or feeling the wind turn into a warm breeze than reading some of the #### that is claimed to have anything to do with Christianity. It's gotten so boring reading the same #### they wrote a week ago, only reiterated with a few more spaces of empty words the next day. Well, she probably got it right. Too much dope.

Old 12-02-2017, 06:38 PM

619 posts, read 176,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Daq
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I doubt daq visits here much.
After the level of inhospitality given to the Faithfull.
Actually I do, and have still been somewhat following this thread, (but do not always comment), and was about to respond with ??? to Hanni's comment and say hello and what's up.

Old 12-02-2017, 08:13 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,778,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Actually I do, and have still been somewhat following this thread, (but do not always comment), and was about to respond with ??? to Hanni's comment and say hello and what's up.
Thankyou for visiting.
For most of the time I've spent at this venue, the subjects brought are for my part to encourage a creative exploration of the scriptures. So i hope people have enjoyed them.
As for today There is something I was given concerning the fruits of the Spirit and a light on a hill. And I'll post that later.
May the Lord's Grace be more than sufficient.

Daqq.
I would love to see how you would organize prayer alongside the tabernacle composition I provided.

Blessings always

Last edited by pinacled; 12-02-2017 at 08:47 PM..

Old 12-02-2017, 10:52 PM

4,073 posts, read 991,378 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1cIDKc4Rz4

Old 12-03-2017, 04:48 AM

619 posts, read 176,110 times
Quote:
Thankyou for visiting.
For most of the time I've spent at this venue, the subjects brought are for my part to encourage a creative exploration of the scriptures. So i hope people have enjoyed them.
As for today There is something I was given concerning the fruits of the Spirit and a light on a hill. And I'll post that later.
May the Lord's Grace be more than sufficient.

Daqq.
I would love to see how you would organize prayer alongside the tabernacle composition I provided.

Blessings always
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled
ah, the second yr, i see now.

wow, thankyou daqq.
A house of prayer
as for what i saw and heard, there was something in accordance to the Lords prayer in this. the instruction in prayer.
so as for humility through trials, and the deliverance of the faithfull
…12So the one who thinks he is standing firm should be careful not to fall. 13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide an escape, so that you can stand up under it. 14Therefore, my beloved, flee from idolatry.…

7th<444

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[Center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444

Though ive presented the curtains in a numeric composition with colors distinct at the moment.
If the reader were to imagine all three colors woven together with sheer love, and placed with care in the Light of a Lampstand on a hill.
i imagine something like the iridescent color in feathers
The School Master bring us to.......

And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Holy One(Christ). The greatest among you shall be your servant.…

…It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not abide by My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest.…

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[Center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Are you seeing the sixth curtain section of the tent, (the covering, which is the one made of goat-hair), being folded or "doubled" as relating to the "twice as much" manna in the sixth yom of Exodus 16:4-5 and 16:22? Every gathering of the assembly was to be at the Door of the Tabernacle: what does that mean symbolically? Who is the Door? (into the sheepfold which is probably a reference to the Tabernacle also). The Tabernacle in the Gospel of Thomas also appears to be reckoned as Paradise, (according to the Master in one of the sayings because the five trees whose leaves never fall are the five pillars at the Door). In that case the symbolism would have the one whose name is the Door, (of the Tabernacle), standing at the entrance which has the sixth curtain folded or doubled just above, that is, (in the symbolism), the manna being twice as much in the sixth day, (if that is the way you see it). It seems to me Shabbat would be inside the Tabernacle, (Paradise). But as for prayers and times my understanding of the calendar is radically different from the Hillel Calendar currently in use by modern Judaism.

By measuring the curtains in comparison with the boards of the Tabernacle it seems pretty clear that the Holy Holies is 10x10x10 cubits, (the boards are ten cubits standing up, a cubit and a half wide, and according to tradition one cubit thick: ten cubits height on each inside wall of the Holy Holies and ten cubits across the top, (inside the boards)). 10x10x10 cubits is one thousand cubits, that is, a "millennial cube", the Heavens, the Presence, the Throne of Elohim, where "time is no more", no doubt Shabbat Rest. So when the veil was rent, (Matthew 27:51), the way into the heavenlies and the Holy Holies was opened, (Hebrews 9:7-8, Hebrews 10:19-22).

But first it is necessary for us all to purchase some gold having been tried in the fire from the Master, as he admonishes in Rev 3:18, (for the krubim within the Oracle are made of olive wood from the olive tree, (1Kings 6:23, Romans 11:16-26), and then overlaid with pure gold, (1Kings 6:28)).

Old 12-03-2017, 10:33 AM

13,459 posts, read 4,316,648 times
Quote:
Wassup bro?

I keep thinking about moving that mountain. We may not even see eye to eye but I always value what you think even when we disagree because I learn something or move something.

The Barren Fig Tree
(Mark 11:12-14; Mark 11:20-26)

18Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 19And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! 21Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

The way I see this is that I have a fallen spirit in my left eye as a mountain, and I tell that mountain to move out of the left eye into the right.

1 John 5

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I see that mountain as spirit in the left eye, and the sea in my right eye, I tell that mountain to take himself, and to cast his ownself into the sea, to move out of the way because Jesus is taking his place.

I know you know so freaking much about mountains that you already have the scriptures in your head.

Old 12-03-2017, 02:21 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,816,373 times
Quote:
Are you seeing the sixth curtain section of the tent, (the covering, which is the one made of goat-hair), being folded or "doubled" as relating to the "twice as much" manna in the sixth yom of Exodus 16:4-5 and 16:22? Every gathering of the assembly was to be at the Door of the Tabernacle: what does that mean symbolically? Who is the Door? (into the sheepfold which is probably a reference to the Tabernacle also). The Tabernacle in the Gospel of Thomas also appears to be reckoned as Paradise, (according to the Master in one of the sayings because the five trees whose leaves never fall are the five pillars at the Door). In that case the symbolism would have the one whose name is the Door, (of the Tabernacle), standing at the entrance which has the sixth curtain folded or doubled just above, that is, (in the symbolism), the manna being twice as much in the sixth day, (if that is the way you see it). It seems to me Shabbat would be inside the Tabernacle, (Paradise). But as for prayers and times my understanding of the calendar is radically different from the Hillel Calendar currently in use by modern Judaism.

By measuring the curtains in comparison with the boards of the Tabernacle it seems pretty clear that the Holy Holies is 10x10x10 cubits, (the boards are ten cubits standing up, a cubit and a half wide, and according to tradition one cubit thick: ten cubits height on each inside wall of the Holy Holies and ten cubits across the top, (inside the boards)). 10x10x10 cubits is one thousand cubits, that is, a "millennial cube", the Heavens, the Presence, the Throne of Elohim, where "time is no more", no doubt Shabbat Rest. So when the veil was rent, (Matthew 27:51), the way into the heavenlies and the Holy Holies was opened, (Hebrews 9:7-8, Hebrews 10:19-22).

But first it is necessary for us all to purchase some gold having been tried in the fire from the Master, as he admonishes in Rev 3:18, (for the krubim within the Oracle are made of olive wood from the olive tree, (1Kings 6:23, Romans 11:16-26), and then overlaid with pure gold, (1Kings 6:28)).

Excellent. I really hope you hang around and share some more. Peace
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity