U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2017, 05:33 PM

619 posts, read 174,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Wassup bro?

I keep thinking about moving that mountain. We may not even see eye to eye but I always value what you think even when we disagree because I learn something or move something.

The Barren Fig Tree
(Mark 11:12-14; Mark 11:20-26)

18Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered. 19And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away! 21Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. 22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

The way I see this is that I have a fallen spirit in my left eye as a mountain, and I tell that mountain to move out of the left eye into the right.

1 John 5

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. 7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 8And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

I see that mountain as spirit in the left eye, and the sea in my right eye, I tell that mountain to take himself, and to cast his ownself into the sea, to move out of the way because Jesus is taking his place.

I know you know so freaking much about mountains that you already have the scriptures in your head.
Hello Hanni,

Many tend to think of spirit as always meaning a literal entity, (whether good or evil), and of course the Father is Spirit, but spirit is not always is a literal entity with "awareness" or intent. Spirit is also wind/breath/breeze, etc., and therefore testimony is spirit, whether for the good or whether for the evil. Testimony contains doctrine, and doctrine can spiritually kill if it is bad or evil, (anything that leads you astray from the Father and His Word/Son). This is perhaps why the "devils" or "demons" have their doctrines, for in reality that is what they are, evil or perverse doctrines. If therefore your right eye offends you, pluck him out and cast him out of you, (not into your other eye but into "the sea", lol), but there are some mountains that will not go out except with prayer and fasting, (Matthew 17:18-21). And there are seven heads which are seven mountains, and there are seven kings, and we are to show them no mercy because they are the doctrines of devils: we are to make no covenants with them, and make no marriages with them, (as in the days of Noah), for they will turn us and our children away from the Father with their false doctrines and teachings. Thus shall you deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire, and root out the Hittites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites from your Land, seven nations greater and mightier than you, (Deuteronomy 7:1-5, Revelation 17:9-10), for they are "devils" with their pagan doctrines. And that is to say, in the Land which the Father has given you to tend and to till. Do you have some Land? (you know you do). But if you are bought with a price then it is truly no more your own, (body temple analogy), and the [seven] eyes of the Father are always upon His Land, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year. The seven heathen-nations of Deuteronomy 7:1 each have their own separate and distinct false doctrines which are expounded throughout various places in the scripture.

The Spirit of the Prophecy is the Testimony of the Master, (Rev 19:10).

Revelation 8:8
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood:

Moreover the Sea is for the Kohanim to wash in, (2Chr 4:6), and after that there is no more need for the Sea, (and thus, there will be no more Sea in your new heavens and new earth, Rev 21:1).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2017, 08:14 PM

619 posts, read 174,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Excellent. I really hope you hang around and share some more. Peace
Hello Rbbi,

Can you see the framework of the holy city of above in the breast-plate of the Kohen? Her streets and square are paved with gold, and she has twelve foundation stones of precious stones, and they are in four rows, as it is written for the breast-plate of upright judgment for the Kohanim: however they are not in rows like we would typically imagine "rows", (in parallel), but rather they are four rows/columns which make the four sides of a square. Nothing says that it cannot be this way, and I suppose the arrangement of the rows can be understood in different ways, but that is the way I see it; and that is because of all the supernal symbolism with which it agrees. Every Kohen wears the holy city of above upon his heart, (behold, a new thing in the Land, new Jerusalem, new Covenant with all of her holy continual things, like a bride having been prepared for the adornment of her gaber, nqebah-female shall encompass gaber-warrior-man, "the Tabernacle of Elohim is with men"). And beneath the fold or "double" is the pouch containing the Urim and the Thummim, that is, a stone of white light and a stone of black light, (and in one place Moses speaks of Eleazar consulting only the Urim, the stone of white light, Numbers 27:21). Therefore if the light that is in you be darkness, (Thummim stone of black light), how great is that darkness, for the lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is the darkness, (Matthew 6:22-23).

And to Hanni, (as related to the above).

Three evil shepherds I cut off in one year: a right eye shepherd that was always wandering off the path to the right or to the left, like a wandering eye always wandering off toward unsightly things, like a desert nomad wanderer in the land of Nod: moreover a right hand shepherd that was always putting things up to my mouth, things that I knew I should not be drinking or eating: moreover a foot that was always running swiftly into mischief. I cut them off from the covenant they had obtained through subterfuge within my land, (like the wily Hivites or Evites, moreover even as in the days of Noah), and I said to them, I will no more feed you, as the scripture has said: that which is dying, let it die; and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the remnant eat every one the flesh of her neighbor! And my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred and despised and hated me, (lol). Moreover the Word of the Father has said, Take unto yourself yet again the instruments of a foolish shepherd: for behold, I will raise up a shepherd in the Land who will not visit those that are cut off, neither will seek those that are scattered, nor heal that which is broken, nor feed that which is sound; but he will devour the flesh of the fattened ones and will tear their hoofs into pieces. Woe to the idol shepherd that abandons the flock: the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened!

Thus it is an allegory of the body temple: cut them off before they choke the seed of the Word from your heart like weeds, thistles, thorns, and tares, and you become unfruitful, (barren).

Old 12-04-2017, 10:35 AM

8,366 posts, read 2,752,962 times
Our Lords Grace is more than sufficient.

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

[Center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

Last edited by pinacled; 12-04-2017 at 12:00 PM..

Old 12-04-2017, 10:43 AM

13,324 posts, read 4,261,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Hello Hanni,

Many tend to think of spirit as always meaning a literal entity, (whether good or evil), and of course the Father is Spirit, but spirit is not always is a literal entity with "awareness" or intent. Spirit is also wind/breath/breeze, etc., and therefore testimony is spirit, whether for the good or whether for the evil. Testimony contains doctrine, and doctrine can spiritually kill if it is bad or evil, (anything that leads you astray from the Father and His Word/Son). This is perhaps why the "devils" or "demons" have their doctrines, for in reality that is what they are, evil or perverse doctrines. If therefore your right eye offends you, pluck him out and cast him out of you, (not into your other eye but into "the sea", lol), but there are some mountains that will not go out except with prayer and fasting, (Matthew 17:18-21). And there are seven heads which are seven mountains, and there are seven kings, and we are to show them no mercy because they are the doctrines of devils: we are to make no covenants with them, and make no marriages with them, (as in the days of Noah), for they will turn us and our children away from the Father with their false doctrines and teachings. Thus shall you deal with them: you shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire, and root out the Hittites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites from your Land, seven nations greater and mightier than you, (Deuteronomy 7:1-5, Revelation 17:9-10), for they are "devils" with their pagan doctrines. And that is to say, in the Land which the Father has given you to tend and to till. Do you have some Land? (you know you do). But if you are bought with a price then it is truly no more your own, (body temple analogy), and the [seven] eyes of the Father are always upon His Land, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year. The seven heathen-nations of Deuteronomy 7:1 each have their own separate and distinct false doctrines which are expounded throughout various places in the scripture.

The Spirit of the Prophecy is the Testimony of the Master, (Rev 19:10).

Revelation 8:8
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea, and the third part of the sea became blood:

Moreover the Sea is for the Kohanim to wash in, (2Chr 4:6), and after that there is no more need for the Sea, (and thus, there will be no more Sea in your new heavens and new earth, Rev 21:1).
Yeah, I always think about what you had said elsewhere about those mountains, it is really interesting and I already knew we would disagree somewhere, but as I said, I always find a treasure in there somewhere lol, thanks Daq, thanks for taking the time.

Old 12-04-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Hello Rbbi,

Can you see the framework of the holy city of above in the breast-plate of the Kohen? Her streets and square are paved with gold, and she has twelve foundation stones of precious stones, and they are in four rows, as it is written for the breast-plate of upright judgment for the Kohanim: however they are not in rows like we would typically imagine "rows", (in parallel), but rather they are four rows/columns which make the four sides of a square. Nothing says that it cannot be this way, and I suppose the arrangement of the rows can be understood in different ways, but that is the way I see it; and that is because of all the supernal symbolism with which it agrees. Every Kohen wears the holy city of above upon his heart, (behold, a new thing in the Land, new Jerusalem, new Covenant with all of her holy continual things, like a bride having been prepared for the adornment of her gaber, nqebah-female shall encompass gaber-warrior-man, "the Tabernacle of Elohim is with men"). And beneath the fold or "double" is the pouch containing the Urim and the Thummim, that is, a stone of white light and a stone of black light, (and in one place Moses speaks of Eleazar consulting only the Urim, the stone of white light, Numbers 27:21). Therefore if the light that is in you be darkness, (Thummim stone of black light), how great is that darkness, for the lamp of the body is the eye: if therefore your eye be single, your whole body shall be full of light. But if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you be darkness, how great is the darkness, (Matthew 6:22-23).

And to Hanni, (as related to the above).

Three evil shepherds I cut off in one year: a right eye shepherd that was always wandering off the path to the right or to the left, like a wandering eye always wandering off toward unsightly things, like a desert nomad wanderer in the land of Nod: moreover a right hand shepherd that was always putting things up to my mouth, things that I knew I should not be drinking or eating: moreover a foot that was always running swiftly into mischief. I cut them off from the covenant they had obtained through subterfuge within my land, (like the wily Hivites or Evites, moreover even as in the days of Noah), and I said to them, I will no more feed you, as the scripture has said: that which is dying, let it die; and that which is to be cut off, let it be cut off; and let the remnant eat every one the flesh of her neighbor! And my soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred and despised and hated me, (lol). Moreover the Word of the Father has said, Take unto yourself yet again the instruments of a foolish shepherd: for behold, I will raise up a shepherd in the Land who will not visit those that are cut off, neither will seek those that are scattered, nor heal that which is broken, nor feed that which is sound; but he will devour the flesh of the fattened ones and will tear their hoofs into pieces. Woe to the idol shepherd that abandons the flock: the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened!

Thus it is an allegory of the body temple: cut them off before they choke the seed of the Word from your heart like weeds, thistles, thorns, and tares, and you become unfruitful, (barren).
Urim and Thumimm
But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay:

yes,

I heard porch

Last edited by pinacled; 12-04-2017 at 11:08 AM..

Old 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM

Ya gonna throw the dice and be slain between the porch and the alter?

Old 12-04-2017, 02:28 PM

Monday, December 4, 2017

16 Kislev, 5778

Jewish History
Noah’s Ark Comes to Rest (2104 BCE)
On this day, the bottom of the Noah's ark, submerged 11 cubits beneath the water's surface, touched down and came to rest on the top of Mount Ararat.

Today it will happen, and tomorrow everyone will cry, see.

Ezra Cries and Prays (348 BCE)

On this day, Ezra the Scribe went up to the Holy Temple and fasted, prayed, and cried in public. While he prayed and confessed, weeping and prostrating himself in front of the Temple, a large assemblage of men, women, and children gathered around him.
At that time, all of the assembled priests and Israelites swore to send away their non-Jewish wives. Ezra then issued a proclamation that all Jews residing in Israel should assemble in three days' time in Jerusalem

I have called it, and I am grieved to do so, but cursed is the Earth, let the earth be moved out of it's place.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Ya gonna throw the dice and be slain between the porch and the alter?
You know I still don't understand why you speak about Elijah the way you do.
eliyahu did not fail his mission, nor did elisha.

Nor did Yeshua.

The liar claims the Fire from Heaven as his own (miracle)work. Not knowing where it actually comes from,.......

Old 12-04-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
You know I still don't understand why you speak about Elijah the way you do.
eliyahu did not fail his mission, nor did elisha.

Nor did Yeshua.

The liar claims the Fire from Heaven as his own (miracle)work. Not knowing where it actually comes from,.......
If I speak of the success of Elisha, who else do I speak of besides Elijah?

They are the same person Pin, Elijah is the flesh and he is of great faith, but the problem was that he put on the skins of an animal to represent the son hidden within the animal when he was not the son, he was the animal.

This same thing was explained to Cain, that Cain is the house that Abel lves in, and he didn't like hearing that his life represented flesh while Abel represented the spirit.

Revelation is showing the same failed Elijah and how you are to go all the way to death as Elijah to then be raised up as ELISHA.

God gives his two witnesses power, and when this happens, vanity comes in, and people have fire coming out of their mouth as Elijah, and that is why they have to die. Elijah is the house and body, and he gets his head cut off to be replaced with the head of Jesus.

The spirit of ELIJAH goes into Gentiles and turns them back with respect to the Torah and a person becomes a minority because of his respect for the law, and fire begins coming out of his mouth in judgment and allthough his judgment is sound, it lacks love. Where the spirit of ELIJAH comes to a Gentile to return to the law, he becomes filled with righteous anger, but God will refine him, and teach him to become a Rabbi, and instead of killing them in a judgment, you try and teach them in love.

Old 12-04-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote:
If I speak of the success of Elisha, who else do I speak of besides Elijah?

They are the same person Pin, Elijah is the flesh and he is of great faith, but the problem was that he put on the skins of an animal to represent the son hidden within the animal when he was not the son, he was the animal.

This same thing was explained to Cain, that Cain is the house that Abel lves in, and he didn't like hearing that his life represented flesh while Abel represented the spirit.

Revelation is showing the same failed Elijah and how you are to go all the way to death as Elijah to then be raised up as ELISHA.

God gives his two witnesses power, and when this happens, vanity comes in, and people have fire coming out of their mouth as Elijah, and that is why they have to die. Elijah is the house and body, and he gets his head cut off to be replaced with the head of Jesus.

The spirit of ELIJAH goes into Gentiles and turns them back with respect to the Torah and a person becomes a minority because of his respect for the law, and fire begins coming out of his mouth in judgment and allthough his judgment is sound, it lacks love. Where the spirit of ELIJAH comes to a Gentile to return to the law, he becomes filled with righteous anger, but God will refine him, and teach him to become a Rabbi, and instead of killing them in a judgment, you try and teach them in love.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Mishlei (proverbs 25
1These too are Solomon's proverbs, which the men of Hezekiah, king of Judah, maintained.

Romans 12
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

I still do not understand what you are saying.
Cain murdered his brother, and so is likened to bread leavened with malice.
1 yohanan (John 2
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity