U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 11:18 AM

17,756 posts, read 8,888,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the LORD.
And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
if he is the Wrap around God ( see lana prophesies one of the last few ) / if He is the sukkah( pillar of smoke/cloud and fire
dome REV 10 ).. this is a clearer picture of why He is the gate , you must enter through HIM in a real way .. ohhhhhhh and be made of him/of like him to enter his protection / Love . see enoch too and tabernacles of the righteous , Ohels etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
and so you can't and don't try ? oh but you don't get that He wants too and he wants you to imagine and he wants you understand.. and he wants everyone to know him.
I'm not into the imaginary; invented, concocted, fancied thoughts of religious people.
But I do smell the roses, rain, and ocean breeze while helping others along the way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 11:23 AM

9,169 posts, read 2,784,110 times
Quote:

Which is why they are not my thoughts. Peace

Old 12-05-2017, 11:33 AM

17,756 posts, read 8,888,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
He trained me to do it; it just as natural as breathing now.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Which is why they are not my thoughts. Peace
Everyone has hopes and dreams.

Old 12-05-2017, 11:37 AM

13,299 posts, read 4,253,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
They are metaphors and allegories which concern cutting off sin from the "members" of our own "households", (and as you know the body-temple is the house). For the same reason Paul says "mortify (put to death or put to sleep) your members which are upon the earth", (your "land"), and "mortify the deeds of the body". For this is the will of Elohim, even as both Paul and the author of the epistle to the Hebrews clearly state. If one does not do the will of Elohim then he or she cannot receive the Promise because it is only by doing those things that the learning curve begins and comes to the point aimed at in the Torah, (the telos-goal or "point aimed at" in the Torah is Meshiah, Romans 10:4).

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-6 KJV
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

And Paul no doubt knows who "the brethren" are in this sense, that is to say, the "little ones" in the Testimony of the Master found in the Gospel accounts: for the Master says, "Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?", and he stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says to them, "Behold, my mother and my brethren!" (my hand, my fingers, four brethren and my mother, Matthew 12:48-49). And as for those "little ones" their angels do always behold the face of the Father who is in your heavens:

Matthew 18:8-10 KJV
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Therefore the Father is the Avenger of the brethren, the little ones who are likened to "lesser members" of your household, (like ten little virgins with their lamps, five on your right and five on your left), just as Paul has forewarned us and testified: and as for those who mistreat the members of their own household, and yet claim the name of Meshiah, the House-Master will come at a time when they are not aware and cut them asunder, cut them in half, (yes, into two, lol), and he will appoint the wicked shepherd to his place with the hypocrites, (for his right eye is utterly darkened, ). It is really all expounded in the parables, proverbs, idioms, sayings, and Testimony of the Master in the Gospel accounts.
Goog post, Thanks Daq

Old 12-05-2017, 11:44 AM

8,366 posts, read 2,749,452 times
someone else shared this, and felt urged to recipricate

Psalm 119:9, “How would a young man cleanse his path? To guard it according to Your word.”

Psalm 119:11, “I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.”

Psalm 119:113, “I have hated doubting thoughts, But I have loved Your Torah.”

Psalm119:119, "You have made to cease All the wrong of the earth, like dross; Therefore I have loved Your witnesses."

Psalm 119:127-128, "119:127, "Therefore I have loved Your commands More than gold, even fine gold!"119:128, "Therefore all Your orders I count as right; I have hated every false way."

Psalm 119:163-168, “I have hated falsehood and loathe it, Your Torah I have loved. I have praised You seven times a day, Because of Your righteous right-rulings. Great peace have those loving Your Torah, And for them there is no stumbling-block. יהוה, I have waited for Your deliverance, And I have done Your commands. My being has guarded Your witnesses, And I love them exceedingly. I have guarded Your orders and Your witnesses, For all my ways are before You.”

Psalm 119:9-16, “How would a young man cleanse his path? To guard it according to Your word. I have sought You with all my heart; Let me not stray from Your commands! I have treasured up Your word in my heart, That I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O יהוה! Teach me Your laws. With my lips I have recounted All the right-rulings of Your mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Your witnesses, As over all riches. I meditate on Your orders, And regard Your ways. I delight myself in Your laws; I do not forget Your word.”

Old 12-05-2017, 11:51 AM

13,299 posts, read 4,253,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Firstly
I havent forgotten our earliest discussion about binyamin(benjamin
and how you changed the color font in your reply

Gold, Silver and Copper against wicked counsel
Mishlei (proverbs 25
1These too are Solomon's proverbs, which the men of Hezekiah, king of Judah, maintained.

Bread and Water
Romans 12
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

Cain murdered his brother, and so is likened to bread leavened with malice.
1 yohanan (John 2
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

The hairy mantle to deceive reminds me of someone, like a false prophet and or wicked counsel. Discretion in such things i leave for the readers to search out. Though there is something i have meditated on. Even the conspiracy to commit murder is a capital offense. Unlike that day cain slayed his brother when no other witness to see beside the Lord of Lights. The Great Day our Lord openly showed who the false prophets were in front of thousands if not tens of thousands of witnesses established Victory and was and is the Lord of Lights to do so again upon His arrival.

A part of the patience i saw with david and his father in law i saw in the Lord with saul of tarsus. For once saul saught to persecute those who had left the cares of the world behind having in his heart to seek reward in the spoils of his neighbors. Till the Day he met the Lord in the Way standing there with the Sword ready.
What a day to be turned from acquiring wealth by means of extortion.

Gold, Silver, Copper?

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.
Good post Pin, Yeah I remember that message, I am always afraid to even go back to see what I wrote, my belief is always evolving, changing in little ways. That's why I could never understand people writing books. If I had written a book 20 years ago, I would be regretting having written it right now. I am always practicing and I can't even imagine a day where I could write a book, you have to know what the ending is, and you have to have all the information correct, heck, who knows with me, I just might convert to Odin next week and become a barbarian.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Good post Pin, Yeah I remember that message, I am always afraid to even go back to see what I wrote, my belief is always evolving, changing in little ways. That's why I could never understand people writing books. If I had written a book 20 years ago, I would be regretting having written it right now. I am always practicing and I can't even imagine a day where I could write a book, you have to know what the ending is, and you have to have all the information correct, heck, who knows with me, I just might convert to Odin next week and become a barbarian.
i know the feeling.
I have art work from when i was a child.
Of course there has been improvements, but the goal was always the same.
And the Love hasnt Changed at all.

Old 12-06-2017, 07:24 AM

4,033 posts, read 974,836 times
Quote:
I'm not into the imaginary; invented, concocted, fancied thoughts of religious people.
But I do smell the roses, rain, and ocean breeze while helping others along the way.
yes you do.. you just do it for your own religious concoction.. But the Holy Spirit can Fix that difficult problem for you sir!

Old 12-06-2017, 07:39 AM

782 posts, read 296,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.
Don't over complicate the simple and don't over state the obvious.

A wolf is a wild dog-like animal. It hunts in packs and will devour anything that can't defend itself - pretty much like the US congress.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Old 12-06-2017, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choir Loft View Post
Don't over complicate the simple and don't over state the obvious.

A wolf is a wild dog-like animal. It hunts in packs and will devour anything that can't defend itself - pretty much like the US congress.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...
Ravenous is not the nature of a true wolf.

Only a depiction long missunderstood because of malinformation and Ill will.
As I've stated before, a wolf's characteristics are a form of instruction. Likewise, where you find binyamin(benjamin) you will find both ephraim and manesseh.

So for a moment here what would a person possibly see or even hear if not facing the Truth that is the covenant.

Now what Has the Lord Spoke of through the prophets of time past. " Ephraim is His first born", And so binyamin being the son of the right hand takes on meaning when coming closer to the Truth of the Kingdom.
And by no means would someone like me dare to hinder my neighbors from entering into His rest.
Even if i were the fiercest of wolves to ever set his eyes on the Kings of the east. Though there are some who would, that toil no gain.
2 peter 3
Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.

So as for rightly dividing the Scripture as a person who would divide an Evening Wisdom.
Due diligence will greatly please the heart of a generous giver, charity of gold praised 7 times a day.

Would you Raise your voice any other Way than to speak of such Beauty that sings of our Savior.

Last edited by pinacled; 12-06-2017 at 08:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity