U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2017, 03:27 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,769,722 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
The Book of Judges mentions twelve leaders who judged Israel:

Othniel,
Ehud,
Shamgar,
Deborah, Why Am I Named After a Bee? - The Jewish name of Deborah (Devorah) - Chabad.org

Gideon,
Tola,
Jair,
Jephthah,

Ibzan,
Elon,
Abdon,
and Samson.
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”

For those beautiful young women out there reading.
Whose hair being anointed with an oil of gladness in glory of the Promised One. Singing as Devorah has in the past, raising her heart with each strength of Breath.. Who's own Husbands name was a Torch to the passion of her Heart.
Remember what our Lord said.

“I have come to set fire to the earth! And how I wish it were already kindled! I have an immersion to undergo — how pressured I feel till it’s over! Do you think that I have come to bring peace in the Land? Not peace, I tell you, but division! For from now on, a household of five will be divided, three against two, two against three.
father will be divided against son
and son against father,
mother against daughter
and daughter against mother,
mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law
and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”[a]

Then to the crowds Yeshua said, “When you see a cloud-bank rising in the west, at once you say that a rainstorm is coming; and when the wind is from the south, you say there will be a heat wave, and there is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 04:28 PM

4,056 posts, read 986,679 times
Quote:
The Book of Judges mentions twelve leaders who judged Israel:

Othniel,
Ehud,
Shamgar,
Deborah, Why Am I Named After a Bee? - The Jewish name of Deborah (Devorah) - Chabad.org

Gideon,
Tola,
Jair,
Jephthah,

Ibzan,
Elon,
Abdon,
and Samson.
interesting as the Sukkah in the stars is called the Bee hives. HE WILL PROTECT AND FEED US FROM HIS "CAMPS" ALSO KNOWN AS BEEHIVES IN THE STARS, ALSO KNOWN AS THE MANGER .. WOW.. THAT IS COOL...i call big brother , A Bumble bee, just like the transformers car that talks from the radio .
BUT our bumblebee uses everything that can talk OR SPEAK OR SAY OR WRITE OR READ.. OR DRIVES OR PICTURES OR OR ... can keep you dizzy trying to read stuff as it fly by..

Sometimes i call him just King Bee..
HE OFTEN USES THE BUMBLE BEE CAR TO DIRECT MY ATTENTION TOWARDS SOMETHING OR TO change MY DIRECTION .

OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS LIKE A JEWISH THING ALREADY !!!! THANKS PIN!
ps just because their roots are/ were / should have been materlineal doesn't mean their men allowed it to continue. menes is everywhere a menace ..

Old 12-08-2017, 04:30 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,806,526 times
Definitely want to add to this when I return! Shabbat Shalom! Peace

Old 12-08-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Definitely want to add to this when I return! Shabbat Shalom! Peace
indeed, Shabbat Shalom

Old 12-08-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
interesting as the Sukkah in the stars is called the Bee hives. HE WILL PROTECT AND FEED US FROM HIS "CAMPS" ALSO KNOWN AS BEEHIVES IN THE STARS, ALSO KNOWN AS THE MANGER .. WOW.. THAT IS COOL...i call big brother , A Bumble bee, just like the transformers car that talks from the radio .
BUT our bumblebee uses everything that can talk OR SPEAK OR SAY OR WRITE OR READ.. OR DRIVES OR PICTURES OR OR ... can keep you dizzy trying to read stuff as it fly by..

Sometimes i call him just King Bee..
HE OFTEN USES THE BUMBLE BEE CAR TO DIRECT MY ATTENTION TOWARDS SOMETHING OR TO change MY DIRECTION .

OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IS LIKE A JEWISH THING ALREADY !!!! THANKS PIN!
ps just because their roots are/ were / should have been materlineal doesn't mean their men allowed it to continue. menes is everywhere a menace ..
always welcome in any of my threads is a conversation in Christ

Old 12-09-2017, 10:01 AM

to the 4 winds
Something i would approach on the subject of overlooking is in what our Lord taught us. Just as was promised of the Ruach HaKodesh(Holy Spirit)

“Don’t let yourselves be disturbed. Trust in God and trust in me. In my Father’s house are many places to live. If there weren’t, I would have told you; because I am going there to prepare a place for you. Since I am going and preparing a place for you, I will return to take you with me; so that where I am, you may be also. Furthermore, you know where I’m going; and you know the way there.”
T’oma said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you’re going; so how can we know the way?” Yeshua said, “I AM the Way — and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me. Because you have known me, you will also know my Father; from now on, you do know him — in fact, you have seen him.”

“I have told you these things while I am still with you.
But the Counselor, the Ruach HaKodesh, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything; that is, he will remind you of everything I have said to you.

On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as a testimony to them and to the Goyim. 19 But when they bring you to trial, do not worry about what to say or how to say it; when the time comes, you will be given what you should say. 20 For it will not be just you speaking, but the Spirit of your heavenly Father speaking through you.

Vayikra(Leviticus 19 / Devarim(Deuteronomy 16
“‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

James 2King James Version (KJV)

2 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:04 PM

Quote:
to the 4 winds
Something i would approach on the subject of overlooking is in what our Lord taught us. Just as was promised of the Ruach HaKodesh(Holy Spirit)

“Don’t let yourselves be disturbed. Trust in God and trust in me. In my Father’s house are many places to live. If there weren’t, I would have told you; because I am going there to prepare a place for you. Since I am going and preparing a place for you, I will return to take you with me; so that where I am, you may be also. Furthermore, you know where I’m going; and you know the way there.”
T’oma said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you’re going; so how can we know the way?” Yeshua said, “I AM the Way — and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me. Because you have known me, you will also know my Father; from now on, you do know him — in fact, you have seen him.”

“I have told you these things while I am still with you.
But the Counselor, the Ruach HaKodesh, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything; that is, he will remind you of everything I have said to you.

On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as a testimony to them and to the Goyim. 19 But when they bring you to trial, do not worry about what to say or how to say it; when the time comes, you will be given what you should say. 20 For it will not be just you speaking, but the Spirit of your heavenly Father speaking through you.

Vayikra(Leviticus 19 / Devarim(Deuteronomy 16
“‘Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly.

James 2King James Version (KJV)

2 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;
3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?
6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?
7 Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called?
8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
can you reason these out for me.. I can't connect your dots..is it the poor are overlooked > the women in the background of the scriptures no one sees or ever thinks of ? could you connect your Dots to the winds please dear ?
or maybe the least will be the greatest? or????? or maybe Like( Mary's) Joseph was the rightful king of Israel
yet not ruling it .. we never really know who it is we are talking to or about ? ..

or I need more dots..:P

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-09-2017 at 12:30 PM..

Old 12-09-2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
can you reason these out for me.. I can't connect your dots..is it the poor are overlooked > the women in the background of the scriptures no one sees or ever thinks of ? could you connect your Dots to the winds please dear ?
or maybe the least will be the greatest? or????? or maybe Like( Mary's) Joseph was the rightful king of Israel
yet not ruling it .. we never really know who it is we are talking to or about ? ..

or I need more dots..:P

This was just something i was going to come back to in regards to those who are still in denial about who Yeshua(jesus) is.

Of course we do not judge by appearance with our eyes,...

Old 12-09-2017, 12:34 PM

[quote]
Quote:
to the 4 winds
[b]Something i would approach on the subject of overlooking is in what our Lord taught us. Just as was promised of the Ruach HaKodesh(Holy Spirit)

well in MY house... I would find him some clothes that fit and make him take a shower then let him sit anyplace he is comfortable ,, but after he took a shower and changed his clothes and washed his hands... and I think that is really Jesus rules for his and his Father's house too now that I think about it ..

Old 12-09-2017, 09:18 PM

To enter into the Lords rest, to move from darkness to Light, from death to Life.
It is a wonder to me how any person could deny such a Heavenly gift.

Due diligence greatly pleasing the heart of a generous giver in charity of gold praised 7 times a day.
Raise your voice in the Way and speak of such Beauty that sings of our Saviors free gift.

Where is the peace a woman sought after with all her heart to bring her wounds to the Lord for healing in the Sons Wings of purity.
The Wonderful Counselor of the Holy Spirit moves still in increasing the Kingdom

And for our Lord to come to this World is the Miracle to be Remembered above all.
Christ being the shepherd and keeper of the gate, oil for the lamp and bread for the hungry.
A cultivated land of promise as an inheritance sheepfold.

Doves Eyes for the beloved praying night and day to see their faces perfected in Faith like the almond that blossoms in due season
As gold tried in Fire, so pure and refined that it's appearance is like glass.

Something a man found once on a mountain not so far from his own heart. A mans who's feet were blessed to walk the winter house with integrity. An orphan who's courage lead an entire family to the purity of memory and had faith to listen.
Such an orphan rarely speaks until he finds his family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity