U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2017, 01:58 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,749,452 times

Advertisements

The Daily sacrifice.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Self-Sacrifice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
yes the 144,000 youths who will take the place of Jesus at the Father's feet but to make intercession for their nations > the New sons of God. they will walk in the Path the Father set before them, as the son of David walked for his nation and his people.
it is very cool stuff right there PIN . the ones made straight .. or can it be also the ones who allowed their paths to be made straight maybe?

because confusion and hardship sometimes have its own reward. it can keep us about us..and that is happen all over this sight ...
I believe there is something to the winter and summer house also.
Still as a child to the Lord in considering my capacity and eagerness to learn more about how to help.
Yet there is somethin i find quite peculiar with the current view of the seasons,?
Under the influence of the Greco-Roman civilization, the Jews divided the year into four seasons by using the original Hebrew names of the months in which each season began:
Tishri (October)
Tevet (January)
Nissan (April)
Tammuz (July)

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Hol...endarIntro.pdf

Last edited by pinacled; 12-20-2017 at 03:22 PM..

Old 12-20-2017, 06:10 PM

4,035 posts, read 974,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
You call Pilipino as an "impure" language? What is "pure" and "impure" language?

I said I am only guessing that Pilipino will become the language of the world. There is no problem in translating the words of Ama. Arabic is the language of many Muslim countries because of the Qur'an.

"Amma" is not the same as "Ama".
since the Tower of Babel all divided languages are impure. It appears by his words that the lord will give humanity one pure ,polished , clean , pure , an undivided language so all men will be able to come into better agreements and be of one heart.. there is no pure languages since the Tower of Babel . Between the that division and loan words collected from other languages , the can't be any pure languages now. So we wait for his pure gift ! probably one that imbedded perfect empathy and emotion with a the words.

Old 12-21-2017, 04:44 AM

9,169 posts, read 2,784,110 times
Quote:
since the Tower of Babel all divided languages are impure. It appears by his words that the lord will give humanity one pure ,polished , clean , pure , an undivided language so all men will be able to come into better agreements and be of one heart.. there is no pure languages since the Tower of Babel . Between the that division and loan words collected from other languages , the can't be any pure languages now. So we wait for his pure gift ! probably one that imbedded perfect empathy and emotion with a the words.
The word and the HG being one, what we're waiting on is the power to be released without measure from the engrafted mature word being formed in us. And that can't come until the man of sin (Adamic spirit/carnal mind) is dethroned completely, because He will not give His glory unto another image. He told me the reason we can't know the final whatever, is because the carnal mind would corrupt the image with imaginations. We must be "beheaded" for Christ, AND mortify our fleshly bodies (put to death the harlot soul to receive the pure virgin soul, the garment not spotted by the flesh). Peace

Old 12-21-2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Two lambs and a good sabbath

Philippians 2Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
2 Therefore, if you have any encouragement for me from your being in union with the Messiah, any comfort flowing from love, any fellowship with me in the Spirit, or any compassion and sympathy, 2 then complete my joy by having a common purpose and a common love, by being one in heart and mind. 3 Do nothing out of rivalry or vanity; but, in humility, regard each other as better than yourselves — 4 look out for each other’s interests and not just for your own.

5 Let your attitude toward one another be governed by your being in union with the Messiah Yeshua:

6 Though he was in the form of God,
he did not regard equality with God
something to be possessed by force.
7 On the contrary, he emptied himself,
in that he took the form of a slave
by becoming like human beings are.

And when he appeared as a human being,
8 he humbled himself still more
by becoming obedient even to death —
death on a stake as a criminal!
9 Therefore God raised him to the highest place
and gave him the name above every name;

10 that in honor of the name given Yeshua,
every knee will bow —
in heaven, on earth and under the earth —
11 and every tongue will acknowledge[a]
that Yeshua the Messiah is Adonai —
to the glory of God the Father.

12 So, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important that you obey now when I am away from you: keep working out your deliverance with fear and trembling,[b] 13 for God is the one working among you both the willing and the working for what pleases him. 14 Do everything without kvetching or arguing, 15 so that you may be blameless and pure children of God, without defect in the midst of a twisted and perverted generation,[c] among whom you shine like stars in the sky, 16 as you hold on to the Word of Life. If you do this, I will be able to boast, when the Day of the Messiah comes, that I did not run or toil for nothing. 17 Indeed, even if my lifeblood is poured out as a drink offering over the sacrifice and service of your faith, I will still be glad and rejoice with you all. 18 Likewise, you too should be glad and rejoice with me.

19 But I hope in the Lord Yeshua to send Timothy to you shortly, so that I too may be cheered by knowing how you are doing. 20 I have no one who compares with him, who will care so sincerely for your welfare — 21 people all put their own interests ahead of the Messiah Yeshua’s. 22 But you know his character, that like a child with his father he slaved with me to advance the Good News. 23 So I hope to send him just as soon as I see how things will go with me, 24 and I am confident in the Lord that before long I myself will come too.

25 Also I considered it necessary to send you Epaphroditus, my brother, fellow-worker and fellow-soldier, the emissary whom you sent to take care of my needs; 26 since he has been longing for you all and has been distressed because you heard he was ill. 27 Indeed he was ill, close to death; but God had mercy on him — and not only on him, but also on me — otherwise I would have had sorrow piled on sorrow. 28 Therefore, I am all the more eager to send him, so that you may rejoice when you see him again; and I, for my part, may be less sad. 29 So give him a joyful welcome in the Lord; honor such people. 30 For he risked his life and nearly died working for the Messiah, in order to give me the help you were not in a position to give.

Last edited by pinacled; 12-21-2017 at 09:55 AM..

Old 12-21-2017, 12:16 PM

13,305 posts, read 4,253,375 times
Quote:
I would disagree, but there is hardly a way to offer proof of a pure language to people who aren't learning and studying to be able to read that language. I am just practicing.

I could scribble on a piece of paper with a language that looks like no other language, but how would I prove that those writings are a language to a person who can't see the language when all they see is scribble? I could prove there is an evolving pure language that rises up out of the bible to another person who sees and is able to read the same language, but neither of us could prove this language to a person who can't read.

But if there were two of us who could read and write the same language, and we two are separated and so one of us writes a letter, the person in the middle could deliver the letter to the other person who is able to read it, and this should prove that there is actually a hidden language because if one person can write a letter and another person is able to come and read that letter, it should prove there is a hidden true language.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I would disagree, but there is hardly a way to offer proof of a pure language to people who aren't learning and studying to be able to read that language. I am just practicing.

I could scribble on a piece of paper with a language that looks like no other language, but how would I prove that those writings are a language to a person who can't see the language when all they see is scribble? I could prove there is an evolving pure language that rises up out of the bible to another person who sees and is able to read the same language, but neither of us could prove this language to a person who can't read.

But if there were two of us who could read and write the same language, and we two are separated and so one of us writes a letter, the person in the middle could deliver the letter to the other person who is able to read it, and this should prove that there is actually a hidden language because if one person can write a letter and another person is able to come and read that letter, it should prove there is a hidden true language.

The Torah-teachers who came down from Yerushalayim said, “He has Ba‘al-Zibbul in him,” and “It is by the ruler of the demons that he expels the demons.” 23 But he called them and spoke to them in parables: “How can Satan expel Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom can’t survive; 25 and if a household is divided against itself, that household can’t survive. 26 So if Satan has rebelled against himself and is divided, he can’t survive either; and that’s the end of him. 27 Furthermore, no one can break into a strong man’s house and make off with his possessions unless he first ties up the strong man. After that, he can ransack his house. 28 Yes! I tell you that people will be forgiven all sins and whatever blasphemies they utter; 29 however, someone who blasphemes against the Ruach HaKodesh never has forgiveness but is guilty of an eternal sin.” 30 For they had been saying, “He has an unclean spirit in him.”

A portion for those whos needs are greater than my own
Encouragement to do what is right in the eyes of the Lord and raise their voice in prayer to guide all whos Hearts belong in Yeshua to bring forth a well spring of living waters

Psalm 83Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
83 (0) A song. A psalm of Asaf:

2 (1) God, don’t remain silent!
Don’t stay quiet, God, or still;
3 (2) because here are your enemies, causing an uproar;
those who hate you are raising their heads,
4 (3) craftily conspiring against your people,
consulting together against those you treasure.

5 (4) They say, “Come, let’s wipe them out as a nation;
let the name of Isra’el be remembered no more!”
6 (5) With one mind they plot their schemes;
the covenant they have made is against you —
7 (6) the tents of Edom and the Yishma‘elim,
Mo’av and the Hagrim,
8 (7) G’val, ‘Amon and ‘Amalek,
P’leshet with those living in Tzor; (Selah)
9 (8) Ashur too is allied with them,
to reinforce the descendants of Lot.

10 (9) Do to them as you did to Midyan,
to Sisra and Yavin at Vadi Kishon —
11 (10) they were destroyed at ‘Ein-Dor
and became manure for the ground.
12 (11) Make their leaders like ‘Orev and Ze’ev,
all their princes like Zevach and Tzalmuna,
13 (12) who said, “Let’s take possession
of God’s meadows for ourselves.”

14 (13) My God, make them like whirling dust,
like chaff driven by the wind.
15 (14) Like fire burning up the forest,
like a flame that sets the mountains ablaze,
16 (15) drive them away with your storm,
terrify them with your tempest.
17 (16) Fill their faces with shame,
so that they will seek your name, Adonai.
18 (17) Let them be ashamed and fearful forever;
yes, let them perish in disgrace.
19 (18) Let them know that you alone,
whose name is Adonai,
are the Most High over all the earth.

This instance on the mount of charity is a crucial part of a persons walk with the Lord.
1 Kings 18Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

18 A long time passed. Then, in the third year, the word of Adonai came to Eliyahu:

“Go, present yourself to Ach’av, and I will send rain down on the land.”
2 When Eliyahu went to present himself to Ach’av, the famine in Shomron had become severe. 3 Ach’av called ‘Ovadyah, who was in charge of the palace. Now ‘Ovadyah greatly revered Adonai; 4 for example, when Izevel was murdering Adonai’s prophets, ‘Ovadyah took a hundred prophets, hid them in two caves, fifty in each, and supplied them with food and water. 5 Ach’av said to ‘Ovadyah, “Go throughout the land, and check all the springs and vadis; maybe we can find grass somewhere, so that we can keep the horses and mules alive and not lose all the animals.” 6 So they divided between them the territory to be visited; Ach’av went one way by himself, and ‘Ovadyah went another way by himself.
7 ‘Ovadyah was on the road when suddenly Eliyahu encountered him. ‘Ovadyah recognized him, fell on his face and said, “Is it really you, my lord Eliyahu?” 8
He answered,
“Yes, it is I; go, tell your master, ‘Eliyahu is here.’”
9 ‘Ovadyah replied, “How have I sinned, that you would hand your servant over to Ach’av to kill me? 10 As Adonai your God lives, there can’t be a single nation or kingdom where my master hasn’t sent to search you out; and in each kingdom or nation where they said, ‘He isn’t here,’ he made them take an oath that they hadn’t found you. 11 Now you say, ‘Go tell your master, “Eliyahu is here.”’ 12 But as soon as I leave you, the Spirit of Adonai will carry you off to I don’t know where; so that when I come and tell Ach’av, and he can’t find you, he will kill me. But I your servant have revered Adonai from my youth — 13 wasn’t my lord told what I did when Izevel killed Adonai’s prophets, how I hid a hundred of Adonai’s prophets by fifties in caves and supplied their food and water? 14 Now you say, ‘Go tell your master, “Look, Eliyahu is here.”’ Why, he’ll kill me!”
15 Eliyahu said,
“As Adonai-Tzva’ot lives, before whom I stand, I will present myself to him today.”
16 So ‘Ovadyah went, found Ach’av and told him; and Ach’av went to meet Eliyahu. 17 When Ach’av saw Eliyahu, Ach’av said to him, “Is it really you, you troubler of Isra’el?”
18 He answered,
“I haven’t troubled Isra’el, you have, you and your father’s house, by abandoning Adonai’s mitzvot and following the ba‘alim. 19 Now order all Isra’el to assemble before me on Mount Karmel, along with the 450 prophets of Ba‘al and the 400 prophets of the asherah who eat at Izevel’s table.”
20 Ach’av sent word to all the people of Isra’el and assembled the prophets together on Mount Karmel. 21 Eliyahu stepped forward before all the people and said,
“How long are you going to jump back and forth between two positions? If Adonai is God, follow him; but if it’s Ba‘al, follow him!”
The people answered him not a word.
22 Then Eliyahu said to the people,
“I, I alone, am the only prophet of Adonai who is left, while Ba‘al’s prophets number 450. 23 Let them give us two young bulls, and they can choose the bull they want for themselves. Then let them cut it in pieces and lay it on the wood but put no fire under it. I will prepare the other bull, lay it on the wood and put no fire under it. 24 Then, you, call on the name of your god; and I will call on the name of Adonai; and the God who answers with fire, let him be God!”
All the people answered, “Good idea! Agreed!”
25 Then Eliyahu said to the prophets of Ba‘al,
“Choose one bull for yourselves, and prepare it first; because there are many of you. Then call on the name of your god, but put no fire under it.”
26 They took the bull that was given to them, prepared it and called on the name of Ba‘al from morning till noon — “Ba‘al! Answer us!” But no voice was heard; and no one answered, as they jumped around on the altar they had made.
27 Around noon Eliyahu began ridiculing them:
“Shout louder! After all, he’s a god, isn’t he? Maybe he’s daydreaming, or he’s on the potty, or he’s away on a trip. Maybe he’s asleep, and you have to wake him up.”
28 So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and knives, as their custom was, until blood gushed out all over them. 29 By now it was afternoon, and they went on ranting and raving until it was time for the evening offering. But no voice came, no one answered, no one paid any attention.
30 Then Eliyahu said to all the people,
“Come here to me.”
All the people came up to him, as he set about repairing the altar of Adonai that had been broken down. 31 Eliyahu took twelve stones, in keeping with the number of tribes of the sons of Ya‘akov, to whom the word of Adonai had come, saying,
“Your name is to be Isra’el.”
32 With the stones he built an altar in the name of Adonai. Then he dug a trench around the altar large enough for half a bushel of grain. 33 He arranged the wood, cut up the bull and laid it on the wood. 34 Then he said,
“Fill four pots with water, and pour it on the burnt offering and on the wood.”
They did it.
“Do it again,” he said, and they did it again.
“Do it a third time,” he said, and they did it a third time. 35 By now the water was flowing around the altar, and it had filled the trench. 36 Then, when it came time for offering the evening offering, Eliyahu the prophet approached and said,
“Adonai, God of Avraham, Yitz’chak and Isra’el, let it be known today that you are God in Isra’el, and that I am your servant, and that I have done all these things at your word. 37 Hear me, Adonai, hear me, so that this people may know that you, Adonai, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back to you.”
38 Then the fire of Adonai fell. It consumed the burnt offering, the wood, the stones and the dust; and it licked up the water in the trench.
39 When all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, “Adonai is God! Adonai is God!”

Binding
40 Eliyahu said to them,
“Seize the prophets of Ba‘al! Don’t let one of them escape!”
They seized them; and Eliyahu brought them down to Vadi Kishon and killed them there.
41 Then Eliyahu said to Ach’av,
“Get up, eat, and drink, because I hear the sound of heavy rain.” 42 Ach’av went up to eat and drink, while Eliyahu went up to the top of the Karmel. He bowed down to the ground and put his face between his knees. 43
“Now,” he said to his servant, “go up, and look out toward the sea.”
He went up, looked, and said, “There’s nothing there.” Seven times he said,
“Go again.”
44 The seventh time, the servant said, “Now there’s a cloud coming up out of the sea, no bigger than a man’s hand.”
Eliyahu said,
“Go up, and say to Ach’av, ‘Prepare your chariot, and get down the mountain before the rain stops you!”

45 A little later, the sky grew black with clouds and wind; and heavy rain began falling; as Ach’av, riding in his chariot, made for Yizre‘el. 46 The hand of Adonai was on Eliyahu; he tucked up his clothing and ran ahead of Ach’av to the entrance of Yizre‘el.

Proverbs 25
If someone who hates you is hungry, give him food to eat;
and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
22 For you will heap fiery coals [of shame] on his head,
and Adonai will reward you.
23 The north wind brings rain
and a backbiting tongue, angry looks.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:31 PM

476 posts, read 121,777 times
Quote:
Pure language? Hebrew? As you said, "there is no pure languages since the Tower of Bable". Even Pilipino has many loan words. But we have to speak the same language. No more subtitles. Sorry for those who can not even read. I guess that Pilipino would one day become the international language.

Old 12-21-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Pure language? Hebrew? As you said, "there is no pure languages since the Tower of Bable". Even Pilipino has many loan words. But we have to speak the same language. No more subtitles. Sorry for those who can not even read. I guess that Pilipino would one day become the international language.
The purity of the Heart is a language even the smallest creatures of this earth understand.
Especially the Birds.

Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see........

Old 12-21-2017, 08:39 PM

13,305 posts, read 4,253,375 times
Quote:
I don't know, I have heard a whole lot of Messianics teaching about how Hebrew was almost lost and then returned, and nobody can deny how uncommon it was for a people to lose their land and their language for so many years to then get back their land and their language. I suppose it comes down to opinion.

I think Hebrew relates to this in the flesh, but that there is still a true hidden language that people should be trying to learn every day, and unless a language is practiced, they will lose what they had found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity