U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2018, 11:31 AM

13,279 posts, read 4,233,174 times

Advertisements

Unless a person chooses to please God by giving the required sacrifices, God is never going to give that person power in the water and in the blood. Unless a person converts to the ways of God and begins dying daily in a Passover lifestyle, he will never be given power to realize what Revelation means. Unless a person is seeking to become a Priest in Judaism, he will never be given power. and he will never be anointed with oil as a person being appointed to be a priest by God.

Unless a Gentile receives the spirit of Elijah to repent for his disrespect for the law, he will never come back to the ways of God in order to be added to the nation, and unless you are added to the nation, God isn't going to give you power, and you will never enter into the Holy place where the bread and light of God is there teaching.

Unless you give God the required sacrifices, you will never experience what it means to have your eyes opened so that you are able to see, and read and understand.

Revelation 3
15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Unless a person buys the gold refined in the fire, he will remain naked and poor and wretched and his eyes will remain closed and he will never be able to understand Revelation.

Unless a Virgin purchases the oil, God will NEVER anoint that person with oil so that he can learn the secrets of God very fast, or understand Revelation.

Unless you purchase the oil, and buy the gold, you are just reading a book that you will never understand because the spirit will never be given to you in order to understand.

People claim a spirit right now when they don't have a spirit, and this isn't an opinion, it is a fact of life that NOBODY can do the same miracles the first disciples could do when they actually had the spirit, and unless you give God what he has asked for in making requirements for a person to be anointed and his eyes opened, you will remain blind and deaf, and poor and wretched and naked NEVER KNOWING what Revelation means to the Gentile who is becoming Israel.

Unless you buy the gold, and purchase the oil, you may as well put the bible down.…
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2018, 06:03 PM

4,053 posts, read 1,452,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Revelation tells you twice that what is written would shortly come to pass, and that is exactly what happens when you begin walking with Jesus, everything in Revelation happens to you.

No mourning, outcrys or pain, even death will be no more--- Where is that if Rev already occurred? Few know Jesus, many are told they do but they don't.

Old 01-09-2018, 06:18 PM

16,064 posts, read 9,234,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
No mourning, outcrys or pain, even death will be no more--- Where is that if Rev already occurred? Few know Jesus, many are told they do but they don't.
Correct and the mystery woman on the beast has yet to be killed. Revelation is in the Lords Day, which it starts when the Kingdom over the earth is given to him and he no longer sits at God's right hand but is active. We see it now.

Old 01-10-2018, 04:55 PM

8,371 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Correct and the mystery woman on the beast has yet to be killed. Revelation is in the Lords Day, which it starts when the Kingdom over the earth is given to him and he no longer sits at God's right hand but is active. We see it now.
What do you think of the Lamb with 7 eyes?

Old 01-10-2018, 06:22 PM

4,564 posts, read 2,265,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
What do you think of the Lamb with 7 eyes?
I think Jesus as the Lamb of Revelation 6:5 with 7 eyes would be absolutely symbolic as Revelation is written to us in very vivid word pictures.
Seven (7) in Revelation as in representing 'completeness' then the Lamb with those symbolic 7 eyes shows the capacity or range of the resurrected Jesus to discern or detect everything in enabling Jesus to inspect all of the Earth or all earthly inhabitants as found at the coming judgement of Matthew 25:31-33,37,40. With the humble figurative 'sheep'-like people receiving a favorable judgement from Jesus at Matthew 25:37.
Whereas the haughty 'goat'-type people receive an adverse judgement at the coming time of Revelation 19:14-16; Isaiah 11:3-4.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:35 PM

21,492 posts, read 10,398,234 times
The curse on the Earth will be removed.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I think Jesus as the Lamb of Revelation 6:5 with 7 eyes would be absolutely symbolic as Revelation is written to us in very vivid word pictures.
Seven (7) in Revelation as in representing 'completeness' then the Lamb with those symbolic 7 eyes shows the capacity or range of the resurrected Jesus to discern or detect everything in enabling Jesus to inspect all of the Earth or all earthly inhabitants as found at the coming judgement of Matthew 25:31-33,37,40. With the humble figurative 'sheep'-like people receiving a favorable judgement from Jesus at Matthew 25:37.
Whereas the haughty 'goat'-type people receive an adverse judgement at the coming time of Revelation 19:14-16; Isaiah 11:3-4.
A Lamb with seven eyes looking upon a wolf that divides blessings is a curious language as far as I can see.

Old 01-10-2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
A Lamb with seven eyes looking upon a wolf that divides blessings is a curious language as far as I can see.
The 'lamb and the wolf' of Isaiah 65:25 is about a literal lamb and a literal wolf being at peace as per Isaiah chapter 35.
Whereas the 'symbolic Lamb with 7 eyes' there is No mention of a wolf. What verse do you have in mind __________

Old 01-11-2018, 01:14 PM

Zechariah 3:9 Commentaries: 'For behold, the stone that I have set before Joshua; on one stone are seven eyes. Behold, I will engrave an inscription on it,' declares the LORD of hosts, 'and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Old 01-11-2018, 01:36 PM

Since the word for eyes is dual in number ( Hebrew shiv.ah' eh.na.yim ) then it could read as: seven 'pairs ' of eyes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity