U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2018, 05:07 PM

4,097 posts, read 1,468,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The curse on the Earth will be removed.

Yes, When Jesus arrives to earth he brings Gods kingdom rule with him. A cure all-- The Earth will be transformed into paradise( Eden) That rule will never end-Daniel 2:44)
The ones living now to do Jesus Fathers will are the ones to be invited to join in that kingdom( Matt 7:21) Many are being told they do, but in a satan ruled system of things not all is as appears. The curse of the earth = sin = worship to satan. He gets it many ways. I truly believe he beat 99% living now centuries ago. Few on earth bother to learn and apply all that Jesus actually taught. He ( satan)has them partaking off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) they don't even know it because of this( 2Cor 11:12-15) he makes those things look good to the mortal heart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2018, 05:23 PM

13,395 posts, read 4,293,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Yes, When Jesus arrives to earth he brings Gods kingdom rule with him. A cure all-- The Earth will be transformed into paradise( Eden) That rule will never end-Daniel 2:44)
The ones living now to do Jesus Fathers will are the ones to be invited to join in that kingdom( Matt 7:21) Many are being told they do, but in a satan ruled system of things not all is as appears. The curse of the earth = sin = worship to satan. He gets it many ways. I truly believe he beat 99% living now centuries ago. Few on earth bother to learn and apply all that Jesus actually taught. He ( satan)has them partaking off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) they don't even know it because of this( 2Cor 11:12-15) he makes those things look good to the mortal heart.
Few huh.

Old 01-11-2018, 05:40 PM

Each one of you Gentiles save maybe one, you are reading a Jewish book written in Jewish tradition, and yeah, I repeat myself over and over because the pagan Christian has no way of reading a book that is written against him. Revelation is written in a time when Gentile converts were going back to their paganism and denying Christ just as all the Christians do.

You all want to read a book about the fall holy days and you want to pretend that you know something about Revelation when it is written against you. If you are a Christian following a lawless pagan Jesus whose followers keep a Sunday Sabbath, you keep a Pagan Christmas, a pagan Easter, then you are reading a book that is specifically written against you, and you have a need to change the roles as if you sit in the temple proper with the saints, when in fact, you sit in the Gentile court very proudly and with no remorse of any consideration to repenting of the things written within the book. Revelation is specifically written against Babylonian Christians and it is specific in the people who keep the Babylonian Holy days, traditions and rituals about Tammuz, the first supposed resurrected Messiah of Babylon.

If you are serious and want people to take you serious, then give all your involvement with other God's to the wind and come and follow a Jewish Messiah who wrote Revelation concerning Rosh Hashanah, the ten days to Yom Kippur, 4 days to Sukkot, Hashanah Rabbah, Shemini Atzeret, and Simchat Torah.

Just the fact that Christians don't know these Holy days and ways of Jesus PROVE who they are, and we wouldn't even need that seeing how so many supposed Christians are so proud to keep the ways of Babylon, the Sabbaths and traditions of Babylon, but the saddest thing is the sheer blindness in looking around for the people who have received the mark of Babylon and there you sit with the name of Tammuz slapped right between your eyes, AND THAT IS OK.

WHAT IS NOT OK, is Babylonian Christians sitting around talking about the Jewish holy days of the fall in Judaism while by their own admission, Judaism is dead to them, and yet they are bold enough to speak of the marriage of the lamb, and the consummation of the lamb, and the wedding feast of the lamb, and the birth of a son from Jesus and his bride, and that circumcision that every man should put his hope in.

You have your Babylonian Messiah, and you have your own laws and worship system you have created for yourself, MUST YOU ALSO COME AND PERVERT THE HOLY WAYS OF JESUS IN ROSH HASHANAH, YOM KIPPUR, AND SUKKOT?

HOW DARE YOU?

You who loath the ways of God, and you who have your lovers in Babylon and your great hope of resurrection with your Messiah Tammuz.

It is just insult after insult after insult the way you people talk about the Jewish holy days being so ignorant that you don't even know the ways of the Messiah you are pretending to follow, and thank God ignorance can be overcome, being born stupid is something else, and I don't figure any of you to be stupid, but your sheer ignorance in rejecting the knowledge of Jesus and all his sacrifices and holy thing HE DID FOR YOU is shameful.

Passover will come and go and it will be spit upon as usual, as you teach your Holy Easter, and sit to debate how better it is than Passover and then Pentecost will come and you wont even know it but I am sure you will swear that you have it although you can't heal a single person and you have no respect for Shavuot. Rosh Hashanah will also come and you will be marrying and giving into marriage and drinking and going on with your life as if Messiah will never come because you don't even know the days of your visitation.

You have all been invited to a wedding.

Old 01-11-2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
No mourning, outcrys or pain, even death will be no more--- Where is that if Rev already occurred? Few know Jesus, many are told they do but they don't.
If it is of any worth to you to know the Truth, then make up your mind to make a sacrifice to God and just take a little journey, the journey will not cost you anything at all. All expenses paid, come, your accommodations will be luxurious, and you shall eat the best BBQ, and experience what a true crab and crawfish boil is Texas style. You will visit a cowboy church and meet many Cotton Pickers from way back being raised in Cotton country. You would be treated like a king, please, take a vacation, what have you to lose? Come and see me, and I will give you gifts that are treasures people would cross the globe to aquire, come and see, and when you leave, everyone will bestow presents upon you and wish you all the luck as your whole world would now be changed.

Old 01-11-2018, 07:47 PM

Let all the good Atheist, and Catholics come, I am going to set up a real live party and try to help anyone with their travel expenses to come to a grand party I am throwing for all my friends, and all my friends are right here on City Data, and even the people who loath me and who I could slap around and grin with are invited. I will be hosting a 300 person party with so much crawfish that nobody could finish, there will be calves roasted and ribs rubbed dry and wet. The sausage links will be hand make with Kosher turkey and the best you ever head form Belleville Texas. The best Mexican hot sauce, and Mexican style plates filled with chopped ONIONS, fajitas and small shrimp with diced tomatoes AND MONTERY CHEESE WITH a SWEET Moscato gravy, their will be lobster and all sorts of unclean meat for you unclean Gentiles but a Kosher room for all the brethren OF COURSE, SOME ALL YE PEOPLE AND PARTAKE OF THE TRUTH, ONE AND ALL.

THIS GREAT PARTY WILL TAKE PLACE TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR, SERIOULSY, WHO CAN I COUNT ON TO TAKE A VACATION TO BOOTH TEXAS FOR THE GREAT CELEBRATION OF ROSH HASHANAH TO THE FEASTS OF BOOTHS?

THIS IS THE DAY I WILL COME OUT, AND I REALLY WISH FOR ALL MY ATHEISTS AND CHRISTIAN FRIENDS TO BE THERE AND I CAN ARRANGE ACCOMODATIONS, AND HELP WITH TRAVEL EXPENSE.

Old 01-11-2018, 08:46 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,767,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Since the word for eyes is dual in number ( Hebrew shiv.ah' eh.na.yim ) then it could read as: seven 'pairs ' of eyes.
Amen.

Old 01-11-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Since the word for eyes is dual in number ( Hebrew shiv.ah' eh.na.yim ) then it could read as: seven 'pairs ' of eyes.
Thankyou very much for sharing in kind.
For give me for a moment here.
There is something that I believe needs to be kept in remembrance during our fellowship and conversation in Christ.
As members of the body there is something that comes before sight.
Just as it is with yirmiyahu(jeremiah) our Good Lord is the potter to the clay that is given an earthly clarity.
Such evening wisdom freely given and woven in lovingkindness is the rarest curtain till the tithe put forth.

Blessings always.

Old 01-12-2018, 02:03 AM

121 posts, read 54,057 times
Predators get their picks of anyone they want without any protection of the women or children in the community. Churches shall call these people trash and spit upon them for they bear the burdens hidden by the churches' & community's secrets...The baby they bear shall be the next generation of the abuse...

And the burdened silently take the brunt of the drama harassment from the community without protection from government, policing or courts until delivered from it by death from the elements or fatal attack by said predators. The baby bears on until it goes on to abuse another...

-Churches and mental abuse hiding huge number of wealthy Mr. Cosby sex abusers, families called crazy to hide the community's shame

Old 01-12-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Few huh.
If the readers out there only took notice of a single day they may of heard that the four winds have a splendour an name carried by the breastplate of rigteousness.
If only faith is found, then much more will be added.

Do you know where gold and silver is placed?

5 to the north
5 to the south

A charity of fire with ears first

Old 01-12-2018, 02:44 PM

4,097 posts, read 1,468,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
If it is of any worth to you to know the Truth, then make up your mind to make a sacrifice to God and just take a little journey, the journey will not cost you anything at all. All expenses paid, come, your accommodations will be luxurious, and you shall eat the best BBQ, and experience what a true crab and crawfish boil is Texas style. You will visit a cowboy church and meet many Cotton Pickers from way back being raised in Cotton country. You would be treated like a king, please, take a vacation, what have you to lose? Come and see me, and I will give you gifts that are treasures people would cross the globe to aquire, come and see, and when you leave, everyone will bestow presents upon you and wish you all the luck as your whole world would now be changed.

I do appreciate your offer but will decline.

All the wealth on earth is worth-0 compared to Gods knowledge. Jesus is only with one religion( 1Cor 1:10) there are 34,000 to choose from. twisted into a mass of confusion on poor little mortals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity