U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-14-2018, 12:46 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Just saying, that Narrow way is exactly what it is if one wants to get past a veil with no door, and behind that door is a uterus. By saying,'' Seek out the narrow path,'' it is telling a person to study to be born again, to become a high priest.


God's plan was to marry Israel, his plan was to consummate that marriage on that mountain, and in doing so, they would have all birthed a son of God, they would have become a nation of priests and kings.


But what they had shown God was that they didn't want his son, they went after another God, and the point was that Israel would all birth sons of God, and since they chose the work of their own hands, God gave them exactly what they wanted. God said,'' Fine, I was about to give you a righteous child but since I found you committing adultery with another God, you go ahead and try as you may to raise a righteous son without me. So he gave them that design of a Temple from the anatomy of a virgin. He set the priests in order with the way they dressed to represent a circumcised Phallus trying to leave his seed at that ark of the covenant, but there was never a door, and one had to squeeze and scrape past that veil with the weight of it pushing against him, and the Temple remained a virgin in tact. All of those centuries, all of those high priests never really knew the plan and what they were trying to accomplish in getting a temple pregnant. Jesus was the only one, that when that veil was rent in two, the first consummation finally happened all that time later, ever since the mountain, a human had finally came consummated a marriage where he was planted as a seed, and risen a full grown man of many brethren to follow, being the first born of the Earth. All those laws had always pointed to that one outcome.
A tact I've come to notice with the imputting of sin.
Is that they will attribute something as worse in the past as is today. This is a guile to project progress or improvement. Even When everyone sees the contrary.
Similar to the person who could coldly ignore the suffering of a friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-14-2018, 12:47 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,266 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1298
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Along with keziah her sisters were jemima and keren.
Beautiful names I think.
Sounds like something you would put on waffles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-14-2018, 12:57 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Sounds like something you would put on waffles.
Look at jobs experience and look at the similarities in how Israel cried out to the Lord about their Egyptian oppressors.
I don't think the Lord is going to ask for restitution.

Believers in Yeshua serve eachother in all needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-14-2018, 02:33 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Bo Haftarah Companion - Parshah Focus - Parshah
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-14-2018, 03:38 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
https://www.gci.org/bible/col2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2018, 02:05 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2018, 03:31 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,266 posts, read 4,228,306 times
Reputation: 1298
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Look at jobs experience and look at the similarities in how Israel cried out to the Lord about their Egyptian oppressors.
I don't think the Lord is going to ask for restitution.

Believers in Yeshua serve eachother in all needs.
What scares me sometimes is my belief that all the prophesies of a future Egypt are there to symbolize what ever nation is the most powerful nation made up of people all over the world with allies all over the world. You take America out of the league of nations or the United Nations as it is called today, and those entities cease to exist, but the scripture place on the United Nations and even upon the 9-11 memorial has to take the cake of all cakes. We are that nation of Nations,'' Egypt.''


Saying stuff like,'' We will rebuild, we will replant the cypress and the oak,'' and so on.


Whoever chose those particular scriptures were certainly meant to do so, whoever writes this proverb on their house is seeking destruction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2018, 06:49 PM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What scares me sometimes is my belief that all the prophesies of a future Egypt are there to symbolize what ever nation is the most powerful nation made up of people all over the world with allies all over the world. You take America out of the league of nations or the United Nations as it is called today, and those entities cease to exist, but the scripture place on the United Nations and even upon the 9-11 memorial has to take the cake of all cakes. We are that nation of Nations,'' Egypt.''


Saying stuff like,'' We will rebuild, we will replant the cypress and the oak,'' and so on.


Whoever chose those particular scriptures were certainly meant to do so, whoever writes this proverb on their house is seeking destruction.

to the tribes scattered abroad, they are given a direction.
to pray for the wellfare of the place they are.

1 From: Ya‘akov, a slave of God and of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah

To: The Twelve Tribes in the Diaspora:

Shalom!

2 Regard it all as joy, my brothers, when you face various kinds of temptations; 3 for you know that the testing of your trust produces perseverance. 4 But let perseverance do its complete work; so that you may be complete and whole, lacking in nothing. 5 Now if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all generously and without reproach; and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in trust, doubting nothing; for the doubter is like a wave in the sea being tossed and driven by the wind. 7 Indeed that person should not think that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 because he is double-minded, unstable in all his ways.

9 Let the brother in humble circumstances boast about his high position. 10 But let the rich brother boast about his being humbled; since, like a wildflower, he will pass away. 11 For just as the sun rises with the sharav and dries up the plant, so that its flower falls off and its beauty is destroyed, so too the rich person going about his business will wither away.

12 How blessed is the man who perseveres through temptation! For after he has passed the test, he will receive as his crown the Life which God has promised to those who love him. 13 No one being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, and God himself tempts no one. 14 Rather, each person is being tempted whenever he is being dragged off and enticed by the bait of his own desire. 15 Then, having conceived, the desire gives birth to sin; and when sin is fully grown, it gives birth to death. 16 Don’t delude yourselves, my dear brothers.

17 Every good act of giving and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father who made the heavenly lights; with him there is neither variation nor darkness caused by turning. 18 Having made his decision, he gave birth to us through a Word that can be relied upon, in order that we should be a kind of firstfruits of all that he created. 19 Therefore, my dear brothers, let every person be quick to listen but slow to speak, slow to get angry; 20 for a person’s anger does not accomplish God’s righteousness!

21 So rid yourselves of all vulgarity and obvious evil, and receive meekly the Word implanted in you that can save your lives. 22 Don’t deceive yourselves by only hearing what the Word says, but do it! 23 For whoever hears the Word but doesn’t do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror, 24 who looks at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But if a person looks closely into the perfect Torah, which gives freedom, and continues, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, then he will be blessed in what he does.

26 Anyone who thinks he is religiously observant but does not control his tongue is deceiving himself, and his observance counts for nothing. 27 The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world.


yimiyahu(jeremiah 29
“Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, says to all those in exile, whom I have caused to be carried off captive from Yerushalayim to Bavel: 5 ‘Build yourselves houses, and live in them. Plant gardens, and eat what they produce. 6 Choose women to marry, and have sons and daughters. Choose wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage to men, so that they can have sons and daughters — increase your numbers there, don’t decrease. 7 Seek the welfare of the city to which I have caused you to go in exile, and pray to Adonai on its behalf; for your welfare is bound up in its welfare.’

8 For this is what Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, says: ‘Don’t let your prophets who are living among you and your diviners deceive you, and don’t pay attention to the dreams you urge them to dream. 9 For they are prophesying falsely in my name; I have not sent them,’ says Adonai.

10 “For here is what Adonai says: ‘After Bavel’s seventy years are over, I will remember you and fulfill my good promise to you by bringing you back to this place. 11 For I know what plans I have in mind for you,’ says Adonai,‘plans for well-being, not for bad things; so that you can have hope and a future. 12 When you call to me and pray to me, I will listen to you. 13 When you seek me, you will find me, provided you seek for me wholeheartedly; 14 and I will let you find me,’ says Adonai. ‘Then I will reverse your exile. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have driven you,’ says Adonai, ‘and bring you back to the place from which I exiled you.’





It has been quite some time since ive read from yirmiyahu(jeremiah.
I heard the Lord a few days ago reminding me to read. And when i open the scriptures the book opened right there on yirmiyahu(jeremiah 28

Similar to iyov(job) it is a painful read in the Spirit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-13-2018, 10:26 AM
 
8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
to the tribes scattered abroad, they are given a direction.
to pray for the wellfare of the place they are.

1 From: Ya‘akov, a slave of God and of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah

To: The Twelve Tribes in the Diaspora:

Shalom!

2 Regard it all as joy, my brothers, when you face various kinds of temptations; 3 for you know that the testing of your trust produces perseverance. 4 But let perseverance do its complete work; so that you may be complete and whole, lacking in nothing. 5 Now if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all generously and without reproach; and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in trust, doubting nothing; for the doubter is like a wave in the sea being tossed and driven by the wind. 7 Indeed that person should not think that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 because he is double-minded, unstable in all his ways.

9 Let the brother in humble circumstances boast about his high position. 10 But let the rich brother boast about his being humbled; since, like a wildflower, he will pass away. 11 For just as the sun rises with the sharav and dries up the plant, so that its flower falls off and its beauty is destroyed, so too the rich person going about his business will wither away.

12 How blessed is the man who perseveres through temptation! For after he has passed the test, he will receive as his crown the Life which God has promised to those who love him. 13 No one being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, and God himself tempts no one. 14 Rather, each person is being tempted whenever he is being dragged off and enticed by the bait of his own desire. 15 Then, having conceived, the desire gives birth to sin; and when sin is fully grown, it gives birth to death. 16 Don’t delude yourselves, my dear brothers.

17 Every good act of giving and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father who made the heavenly lights; with him there is neither variation nor darkness caused by turning. 18 Having made his decision, he gave birth to us through a Word that can be relied upon, in order that we should be a kind of firstfruits of all that he created. 19 Therefore, my dear brothers, let every person be quick to listen but slow to speak, slow to get angry; 20 for a person’s anger does not accomplish God’s righteousness!

21 So rid yourselves of all vulgarity and obvious evil, and receive meekly the Word implanted in you that can save your lives. 22 Don’t deceive yourselves by only hearing what the Word says, but do it! 23 For whoever hears the Word but doesn’t do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror, 24 who looks at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But if a person looks closely into the perfect Torah, which gives freedom, and continues, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, then he will be blessed in what he does.

26 Anyone who thinks he is religiously observant but does not control his tongue is deceiving himself, and his observance counts for nothing. 27 The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world.


yimiyahu(jeremiah 29
“Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, says to all those in exile, whom I have caused to be carried off captive from Yerushalayim to Bavel: 5 ‘Build yourselves houses, and live in them. Plant gardens, and eat what they produce. 6 Choose women to marry, and have sons and daughters. Choose wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage to men, so that they can have sons and daughters — increase your numbers there, don’t decrease. 7 Seek the welfare of the city to which I have caused you to go in exile, and pray to Adonai on its behalf; for your welfare is bound up in its welfare.’

8 For this is what Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, says: ‘Don’t let your prophets who are living among you and your diviners deceive you, and don’t pay attention to the dreams you urge them to dream. 9 For they are prophesying falsely in my name; I have not sent them,’ says Adonai.

10 “For here is what Adonai says: ‘After Bavel’s seventy years are over, I will remember you and fulfill my good promise to you by bringing you back to this place. 11 For I know what plans I have in mind for you,’ says Adonai,‘plans for well-being, not for bad things; so that you can have hope and a future. 12 When you call to me and pray to me, I will listen to you. 13 When you seek me, you will find me, provided you seek for me wholeheartedly; 14 and I will let you find me,’ says Adonai. ‘Then I will reverse your exile. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have driven you,’ says Adonai, ‘and bring you back to the place from which I exiled you.’





It has been quite some time since ive read from yirmiyahu(jeremiah.
I heard the Lord a few days ago reminding me to read. And when i open the scriptures the book opened right there on yirmiyahu(jeremiah 28

Similar to iyov(job) it is a painful read in the Spirit.

פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

13 Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.(tsk, tsk) they didnt understand) how dare those sinners bring the childre...
14 Jesus said,
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.



The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying,
“Rule in the midst of your enemies!”
3
Your troops will be willing
on your day of battle.
Arrayed in holy splendor,
your young men will come to you
like dew from the morning’s womb.



And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.


I wait for your deliverance, Adonai.

(v) “Gad [troop]— a troop will troop on him,
but he will troop on their heel.

Last edited by pinacled; 02-13-2018 at 10:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-16-2018, 08:45 PM
 
4,021 posts, read 968,927 times
Reputation: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

13 Then people brought little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked them.(tsk, tsk) they didn;t understand) how dare those sinners bring the childre...
14 Jesus said,
“Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 15 When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.



The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying,
“Rule in the midst of your enemies!”
3
Your troops will be willing
on your day of battle.
Arrayed in holy splendor,
your young men will come to you
like dew from the morning’s womb.



And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.


I wait for your deliverance, Adonai.

(v) “Gad [troop]— a troop will troop on him,
but he will troop on their heel.
PIN HI! I am not so good at the Lords new language he is trying to show me but I think we need to pray for Oxford miss over the next few days. maybe the college or around it.
he showed me something having to do with snap chat earlier today and there was a cyber attack and people's info stolen in that attack and now he is showing me something maybe will be going on in oxford MS.
and Monday showed me something I didn't understand.. and well the next day and that day the attack in florida. the next day about wed I was in an interesting situation that night and he warned by showing me something in a physical way THAT I NEEDED TO BE CAUTIOUS , so I was. so I'm learning a new spiritual language>> I am understanding some of it up close I haven't not got it down I mean how many things can a colour tell you or can a light speak.. can numbers say? I think he is just STARTED TO SHOW ME FAR AWAY THINGS AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT YET. two or such incidents doesn't a pattern make yet.. it is like learning a new language AND I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH JUST ENGLISH!
so I do think we need to pray for Oxford Mississippi and pray for mercy and his grace and to release his angels and protections for the people there . I think pray that the is enemyof mankind is foiled and they catch the people in advance.


so we need to pray for around Oxford Mississippi! I think.
so we need to send those angels of Jeremiah's dreams there OK!..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top