U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2018, 06:25 PM

4,021 posts, read 968,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
PIN HI! I am not so good at the Lords new language he is trying to show me but I think we need to pray for Oxford miss over the next few days. maybe the college or around it.
he showed me something having to do with snap chat earlier today and there was a cyber attack and people's info stolen in that attack and now he is showing me something maybe will be going on in oxford MS.
and Monday showed me something I didn't understand.. and well the next day and that day the attack in florida. the next day about wed I was in an interesting situation that night and he warned by showing me something in a physical way THAT I NEEDED TO BE CAUTIOUS , so I was. so I'm learning a new spiritual language>> I am understanding some of it up close I haven't not got it down I mean how many things can a colour tell you or can a light speak.. can numbers say? I think he is just STARTED TO SHOW ME FAR AWAY THINGS AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT YET. two or such incidents doesn't a pattern make yet.. it is like learning a new language AND I'M NOT SO GOOD WITH JUST ENGLISH!
so I do think we need to pray for Oxford Mississippi and pray for mercy and his grace and to release his angels and protections for the people there . I think pray that the is enemof mankind is foiled and they catch the people in advance.

so we need to pray for around Oxford Mississippi! I think.
so we need to send those angels of Jeremiah's dreams there OK!..
so PIN maybe on Saturday can this be an old miss too? ole /old? miss? ( no longer married, or yet)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QDau9WZFQ0
just makes you say "HUM" ?
anyway, I don't know. all I know was I was seeing something and can't explain it yet..
but this one is kind of interesting.
gosh he looks like my half brother and a little like my son.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2018, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
to the tribes scattered abroad, they are given a direction.
to pray for the wellfare of the place they are.

1 From: Ya‘akov, a slave of God and of the Lord Yeshua the Messiah

To: The Twelve Tribes in the Diaspora:

Shalom!

2 Regard it all as joy, my brothers, when you face various kinds of temptations; 3 for you know that the testing of your trust produces perseverance. 4 But let perseverance do its complete work; so that you may be complete and whole, lacking in nothing. 5 Now if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives to all generously and without reproach; and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in trust, doubting nothing; for the doubter is like a wave in the sea being tossed and driven by the wind. 7 Indeed that person should not think that he will receive anything from the Lord, 8 because he is double-minded, unstable in all his ways.

9 Let the brother in humble circumstances boast about his high position. 10 But let the rich brother boast about his being humbled; since, like a wildflower, he will pass away. 11 For just as the sun rises with the sharav and dries up the plant, so that its flower falls off and its beauty is destroyed, so too the rich person going about his business will wither away.

12 How blessed is the man who perseveres through temptation! For after he has passed the test, he will receive as his crown the Life which God has promised to those who love him. 13 No one being tempted should say, “I am being tempted by God.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, and God himself tempts no one. 14 Rather, each person is being tempted whenever he is being dragged off and enticed by the bait of his own desire. 15 Then, having conceived, the desire gives birth to sin; and when sin is fully grown, it gives birth to death. 16 Don’t delude yourselves, my dear brothers.

17 Every good act of giving and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father who made the heavenly lights; with him there is neither variation nor darkness caused by turning. 18 Having made his decision, he gave birth to us through a Word that can be relied upon, in order that we should be a kind of firstfruits of all that he created. 19 Therefore, my dear brothers, let every person be quick to listen but slow to speak, slow to get angry; 20 for a person’s anger does not accomplish God’s righteousness!

21 So rid yourselves of all vulgarity and obvious evil, and receive meekly the Word implanted in you that can save your lives. 22 Don’t deceive yourselves by only hearing what the Word says, but do it! 23 For whoever hears the Word but doesn’t do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror, 24 who looks at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But if a person looks closely into the perfect Torah, which gives freedom, and continues, becoming not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work it requires, then he will be blessed in what he does.

26 Anyone who thinks he is religiously observant but does not control his tongue is deceiving himself, and his observance counts for nothing. 27 The religious observance that God the Father considers pure and faultless is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being contaminated by the world.

yimiyahu(jeremiah 29
“Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, says to all those in exile, whom I have caused to be carried off captive from Yerushalayim to Bavel: 5 ‘Build yourselves houses, and live in them. Plant gardens, and eat what they produce. 6 Choose women to marry, and have sons and daughters. Choose wives for your sons, and give your daughters in marriage to men, so that they can have sons and daughters — increase your numbers there, don’t decrease. 7 Seek the welfare of the city to which I have caused you to go in exile, and pray to Adonai on its behalf; for your welfare is bound up in its welfare.’

8 For this is what Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, says: ‘Don’t let your prophets who are living among you and your diviners deceive you, and don’t pay attention to the dreams you urge them to dream. 9 For they are prophesying falsely in my name; I have not sent them,’ says Adonai.

10 “For here is what Adonai says: ‘After Bavel’s seventy years are over, I will remember you and fulfill my good promise to you by bringing you back to this place. 11 For I know what plans I have in mind for you,’ says Adonai,‘plans for well-being, not for bad things; so that you can have hope and a future. 12 When you call to me and pray to me, I will listen to you. 13 When you seek me, you will find me, provided you seek for me wholeheartedly; 14 and I will let you find me,’ says Adonai. ‘Then I will reverse your exile. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have driven you,’ says Adonai, ‘and bring you back to the place from which I exiled you.’

It has been quite some time since ive read from yirmiyahu(jeremiah.
I heard the Lord a few days ago reminding me to read. And when i open the scriptures the book opened right there on yirmiyahu(jeremiah 28

Similar to iyov(job) it is a painful read in the Spirit.
I have kind of picked up on a strange theme lately and these verses in Jeremiah kind of skirt around the concepts that a day is coming when the Lord will take this world and no one is runny away to heaven!
heaven will marry earth.. so save the city you are in so it can be saved.
one song keeps running through my head " heaven is overrated", I don't think it is true as far as how fantastic it might be.. .. it will be beautiful.. but if you know no one there and you have NO Love ones there .. maybe heaven will be overrated when like God was once was alone he may have built the most beautiful places, But without love ones why? to sit in beauty alone? why ? because it is all about relationship and love and saving your loved ones so you can enjoy your eternity with all you love , right?
when you know someone is saved >> because they seriously trying to fill up their heaven with their loved one. not just their church.. but they want their heaven ahd his kingdom full of their loved ones.
they get it because their treasures are in the next age!
Jeremiah is saying to us today //save the family you are in and then city you are in first , so it can be saved for his kingdom age.

so you saw Job's daughters? in a dream?
I can't wait to see Jobs daughters.. one of them is my grandma I think...

Old 02-28-2018, 02:34 PM

8,340 posts, read 2,732,420 times
Quote:
I have kind of picked up on a strange theme lately and these verses in Jeremiah kind of skirt around the concepts that a day is coming when the Lord will take this world and no one is runny away to heaven!
heaven will marry earth.. so save the city you are in so it can be saved.
one song keeps running through my head " heaven is overrated", I don't think it is true as far as how fantastic it might be.. .. it will be beautiful.. but if you know no one there and you have NO Love ones there .. maybe heaven will be overrated when like God was once was alone he may have built the most beautiful places, But without love ones why? to sit in beauty alone? why ? because it is all about relationship and love and saving your loved ones so you can enjoy your eternity with all you love , right?
when you know someone is saved >> because they seriously trying to fill up their heaven with their loved one. not just their church.. but they want their heaven ahd his kingdom full of their loved ones.
they get it because their treasures are in the next age!
Jeremiah is saying to us today //save the family you are in and then city you are in first , so it can be saved for his kingdom age.

so you saw Job's daughters? in a dream?
I can't wait to see Jobs daughters.. one of them is my grandma I think...
granma..

neat

Old 03-01-2018, 10:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eln5vR4YXC8

PIN WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS .. I THOUGHT OH FIREFLIES... IT CAN'T BE FIREFLIES IN FEBRUARY!!
DEBRIS FROM A SHOOTING STAR NO ONE SAW BEFORE THE CAMERAS WENT ON?
IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN A PRETTY BIG SHOOTING STAR BUT NO ONE REPORTED IT . KIND OF ODD LOOKING HOW IT WENT DOWN AND THEN UP... ASH MIGHT DO THAT..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-01-2018 at 11:26 AM..

Old 03-01-2018, 11:21 AM

1,401 posts, read 389,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
I think it's just.... a wolf.

You're right.......but the intellectuals have to try and spiritualize it. This wolf is pictured during the reign of Jesus from Jerusalem and we will have a heaven on earth.......no more lions and wolves munching on things.......no fear

Grace and peace

Old 03-02-2018, 10:54 AM

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eln5vR4YXC8

PIN WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS .. I THOUGHT OH FIREFLIES... IT CAN'T BE FIREFLIES IN FEBRUARY!!
DEBRIS FROM A SHOOTING STAR NO ONE SAW BEFORE THE CAMERAS WENT ON?
IT HAD TO HAVE BEEN A PRETTY BIG SHOOTING STAR BUT NO ONE REPORTED IT . KIND OF ODD LOOKING HOW IT WENT DOWN AND THEN UP... ASH MIGHT DO THAT..
true, i agree, the movements did remind me of sparks or embers whisking around a fire.

i tried following the movement and source angle and it seemed to just be a two dimensional projection with a fade effect.
likely a hoax to raise ratings to bring in sponsers or something the like.

if not, well, cool.

Old 03-02-2018, 11:08 AM

(0) A song. A psalm of Asaf:

2 (1) God, don’t remain silent!
Don’t stay quiet, God, or still;
3 (2) because here are your enemies, causing an uproar;
those who hate you are raising their heads,
4 (3) craftily conspiring against your people,
consulting together against those you treasure.

5 (4) They say, “Come, let’s wipe them out as a nation;
let the name of Isra’el be remembered no more!”
6 (5) With one mind they plot their schemes;
the covenant they have made is against you —
7 (6) the tents of Edom and the Yishma‘elim,
Mo’av and the Hagrim,
8 (7) G’val, ‘Amon and ‘Amalek,
P’leshet with those living in Tzor; (Selah)
9 (8) Ashur too is allied with them,
to reinforce the descendants of Lot.

10 (9) Do to them as you did to Midyan,
to Sisra and Yavin at Vadi Kishon —
11 (10) they were destroyed at ‘Ein-Dor
and became manure for the ground.
12 (11) Make their leaders like ‘Orev and Ze’ev,
all their princes like Zevach and Tzalmuna,
13 (12) who said, “Let’s take possession
of God’s meadows for ourselves.”

14 (13) My God, make them like whirling dust,
like chaff driven by the wind.
15 (14) Like fire burning up the forest,
like a flame that sets the mountains ablaze,
16 (15) drive them away with your storm,
terrify them with your tempest.
17 (16) Fill their faces with shame,
so that they will seek your name, Adonai.
18 (17) Let them be ashamed and fearful forever;
yes, let them perish in disgrace.
19 (18) Let them know that you alone,
whose name is Adonai,
are the Most High over all the earth.

Philippians 2 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

]2 Therefore, if you have any encouragement for me from your being in union with the Messiah, any comfort flowing from love, any fellowship with me in the Spirit, or any compassion and sympathy, 2 then complete my joy by having a common purpose and a common love, by being one in heart and mind. 3 Do nothing out of rivalry or vanity; but, in humility, regard each other as better than yourselves — 4 look out for each other’s interests and not just for your own.
5 Let your attitude toward one another be governed by your being in union with the Messiah Yeshua:
6 Though he was in the form of God,
he did not regard equality with God
something to be possessed by force.
7 On the contrary, he emptied himself,
in that he took the form of a slave
by becoming like human beings are.

And when he appeared as a human being,
8 he humbled himself still more
by becoming obedient even to death —
death on a stake as a criminal!
9 Therefore God raised him to the highest place
and gave him the name above every name;

10 that in honor of the name given Yeshua,
every knee will bow —
in heaven, on earth and under the earth —
11 and every tongue will acknowledge
[a]
that Yeshua the Messiah is Adonai —
to the glory of God the Father.

12 So, my dear friends, just as you have always obeyed when I was with you, it is even more important that you obey now when I am away from you: keep working out your deliverance with fear and trembling,[b]13 for God is the one working among you both the willing and the working for what pleases him. 14 Do everything without kvetching or arguing, 15 so that you may be blameless and pure children of God, without defect in the midst of a twisted and perverted generation,[c]among whom you shine like stars in the sky, 16 as you hold on to the Word of Life. If you do this, I will be able to boast, when the Day of the Messiah comes, that I did not run or toil for nothing. 17 Indeed, even if my lifeblood is poured out as a drink offering over the sacrifice and service of your faith, I will still be glad and rejoice with you all. 18 Likewise, you too should be glad and rejoice with me.
19 But I hope in the Lord Yeshua to send Timothy to you shortly, so that I too may be cheered by knowing how you are doing. 20 I have no one who compares with him, who will care so sincerely for your welfare — 21 people all put their own interests ahead of the Messiah Yeshua’s. 22 But you know his character, that like a child with his father he slaved with me to advance the Good News. 23 So I hope to send him just as soon as I see how things will go with me, 24 and I am confident in the Lord that before long I myself will come too.
25 Also I considered it necessary to send you Epaphroditus, my brother, fellow-worker and fellow-soldier, the emissary whom you sent to take care of my needs; 26 since he has been longing for you all and has been distressed because you heard he was ill. 27 Indeed he was ill, close to death; but God had mercy on him — and not only on him, but also on me — otherwise I would have had sorrow piled on sorrow. 28 Therefore, I am all the more eager to send him, so that you may rejoice when you see him again; and I, for my part, may be less sad. 29 So give him a joyful welcome in the Lord; honor such people. 30 For he risked his life and nearly died working for the Messiah, in order to give me the help you were not in a position to give.

What I am saying is that as long as the heir is a minor he is no different from a slave, even though he is the legal owner of the estate; 2 rather, he is subject to guardians and caretakers until the time previously set by his father. 3 So it is with us — when we were “children” we were slaves to the elemental spirits of the universe; 4 but when the appointed time arrived, God sent forth his Son. He was born from a woman, born into a culture in which legalistic perversion of the Torah was the norm, 5 so that he might redeem those in subjection to this legalism and thus enable us to be made God’s sons. 6 Now because you are sons, God has sent forth into our hearts the Spirit of his Son, the Spirit who cries out, “Abba!” (that is, “Dear Father!”). 7
So through God you are no longer a slave but a son, and if you are a son you are also an heir.

God said to Avraham,
“As for Sarai your wife, you are not to call her Sarai [mockery]; her name is to be Sarah [princess]. 16 I will bless her; moreover, I will give you a son by her. Truly I will bless her: she will be a mother of nations; kings of peoples will come from her.”

17 At this Avraham fell on his face and laughed — he thought to himself, “Will a child be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah give birth at ninety?” 18 Avraham said to God, “If only Yishma‘el could live in your presence!”

19 God answered,
“No, but Sarah your wife will bear you a son, and you are to call him Yitz’chak [laughter]. I will establish my covenant with him as an everlasting covenant for his descendants after him. 20 But as for Yishma‘el, I have heard you. I have blessed him. I will make him fruitful and give him many descendants. He will father twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. 21 But I will establish my covenant with Yitz’chak, whom Sarah will bear to you at this time next year.”

22 With that, God finished speaking with Avraham and went up from him.

A washing of the Word for hagar
After leaving, she wandered in the desert around Be’er-Sheva. 15 When the water in the skin was gone, she left the child under a bush, 16 and went and sat down, looking the other way, about a bow-shot’s distance from him; because she said, “I can’t bear to watch my child die.” So she sat there, looking the other way, crying out and weeping. 17
God heard the boy’s voice, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her,
“What’s wrong with you, Hagar?
Don’t be afraid, because God has heard the voice of the boy in his present situation. 18 Get up, lift the boy up, and hold him tightly in your hand, because I am going to make him a great nation.”

19 Then God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water. So she went, filled the skin with water and gave the boy water to drink.

Is there a distinction between the twelve princes of the two sons and the parallel relationship of each who cry out to the Lord?
On the contrary, he emptied himself,
in that he took the form of a slave
by becoming like human beings are.

And when he appeared as a human being,
8 he humbled himself still more
by becoming obedient even to death —
death on a stake as a criminal!
9 Therefore God raised him to the highest place
and gave him the name above every name;

It says that Avraham had two sons,
one by the slave woman
and one by the free woman.The one by the slave woman was born according to the limited capabilities of human beings, (ismal)Yishma‘elim

but the one by the free woman was born through the miracle-working power of God fulfilling his promise.

24 Now, to make a midrash on these things:
the two women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai and bears children for slavery — this is Hagar. 25 Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Yerushalayim, for she serves as a slave along with her children. 26 But the Yerushalayim above is free, and she is our mother; 27 for the TaNaKh says,

Old 03-02-2018, 03:11 PM

Quote:
true, i agree, the movements did remind me of sparks or embers whisking around a fire.

i tried following the movement and source angle and it seemed to just be a two dimensional projection with a fade effect.
likely a hoax to raise ratings to bring in sponsers or something the like.

if not, well, cool.
I thought I saw them leave..... but to watch some of those like "embers" change directions completely was well a little interesting. if it was found to be wind then it would have reacted slightly differently.. it was definitely interesting there is lots going on we all should at least make note of.
as they increase maybe we can explain them better.. later.

later! pin .. keep up the interesting notes! :P

Old 03-02-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
I thought I saw them leave..... but to watch some of those like "embers" change directions completely was well a little interesting. if it was found to be wind then it would have reacted slightly differently.. it was definitely interesting there is lots going on we all should at least make note of.
as they increase maybe we can explain them better.. later.

later! pin .. keep up the interesting notes! :P
Will do.
Thankyou for reading.

I will leave these notes and work further in meditation till I can more clearly explain what I am hearing and seeing.

Blessings Always

Old 03-03-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
And a wolf shall live with a lamb, and a leopard shall lie with a kid; and a calf and a lion cub and a fatling [shall lie] together, and a small child shall lead them.

From yeshayahu (isaiah)

I need help in understanding who this wolf is.

My son, keep the commands of your father, and do not forsake the instruction of your mother.
Bind them always upon your heart, tie them upon your neck.

When you walk, it shall lead you;
when you lie down, it shall guard you,
and when you awaken, it shall speak for you.

For a commandment is a candle, and the Torah is light, and disciplining rebukes are the way of life;
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity