Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-09-2018, 02:19 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
anyone see the video yet.. if I had this as a dream or vision that is how I would interpret it .

yep all the Lord's ladies have done the same to The Lord and some will continue to do what they all done to The Lord our creator.

I was just empathizing with the Lord ... since we have all done the same to him and the spirit at times. and sometimes he makes sure that you do it like we all have done it , just to remind you of who or what we really are, fallen!! as Paul says I do what I do not wish to do, but it is sin in me ( sin does even when we are not trying to sin.. and can look like any sort of confusion that results in rebellion ) .
I was trying to figure out if he is really the problem or all of us are? could the Lord of host say "your wrong" right enough for us to understand how wrong we are? and how much destruction( irreparable damage) that we cause by our confusion that ends in rebellion how muchn does it take for us to finally "GET IT "
!!

atheists on this site would suggest that the Lord is the problem. that the issue is his communication skills. but them and Israel and the church and all other ladies in his life, all of the earth .. are the PMS'ing females!! even if you are male and don't think you pms .. you've pms'd the
Father and son and the spirit.. at least once and have caused all kinds of destruction and bareness by your lawlessness.

I love the undercover scene too! wow that speaks volumes about The Lord's love and commitment to us, if we understand it or not. and that the Lord will cover all willing with his purity (the white sheets ) and all that fun, food and family...under the Sukkah's ( Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.) Rev 10.

but like in REV there is always was Two ladies, and two seeds, and two sets of brotherhoods and two kingdoms at least.
I haven't figured out the water scenes yet. maybe just a moment of cleansing ..

and if any of the second kingdom of "the HUman self" ....are to be saved they will like the rest of us have done a million times, they have to turn and repent, and no doubts they to will even cry a lot as we all have who are saved and will be saved. oh, there is still lots of tears screaming and gnashing of teeth from the irreparable damage which ends in even more rebellion. Those days come slowly but it still comes.. it is still all on mankind's horizon with all that barrenness and the de-void of real life!
those days will come.
that was a heavy video.. if I had this as a dream or vision that is how I would interpret it .
maybe you can take it a little deeper by using these colors meanings presented.. but I don't want to do it for anyone.
https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/...-symbolism.htm

yes he uses the native American meaning of colors to speak to me on the fly and to give direction .. but you have to drop the color meanings to his contexts in order to figure out which meaning that color is in that senario .. because all the colors have more than one meaning.. it is just a really "A binary code " like really basic computer language sort of but with just more than 0 and 1 . so you all can play with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2018, 10:37 PM

out today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thvm6dADOms

have mercy reminds be of the days of AWE when they brought the woman in adultery before him to trap him ( besides where is the man .. last I knew it takes two to commit adultery) .. but he bent down and started writing in the dirt..
during the days before Yom Kippur the jews would say as a greeting
"may your name be written", what that was referring to was a statement read every day during the days of Awe.. " if you show Mercy I will write your name in the book of life.. and if you show no mercy I will write your name in the dust of the earth" . like ash or sand in the wind you and your name will just blow away.

look familiar..?
when they wanted him to condemn her .. he bent over and started writing what ?.. Yes I bet he was writing their names in the dirt, because he knew their hearts and that they had no mercy.

yes what a challenge he threw at them..

now they have to kill him just to try prove to themselves he is not God , especially if their names were the ones written in the dirt!

He condemned those names to become like ashes right there and then.

all he asked for was what Jehovah asked of them .. was for them to have real mercy during the days of AWE ...when all Men Got the LORDS Mercy!!
today we all get the Lord's mercy.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-09-2018 at 10:56 PM..

Old 03-14-2018, 02:29 PM

some interesting points here PIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCAD385voVg

Old 04-09-2018, 01:00 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
maybe you can take it a little deeper by using these colors meanings presented.. but I don't want to do it for anyone.
https://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/...-symbolism.htm

yes he uses the native American meaning of colors to speak to me on the fly and to give direction .. but you have to drop the color meanings to his contexts in order to figure out which meaning that color is in that senario .. because all the colors have more than one meaning.. it is just a really "A binary code " like really basic computer language sort of but with just more than 0 and 1 . so you all can play with that.

my favorite verse is bolded.

John 1
}Berei****h (In the beginning...) (Genesis)}1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.

Shemoth (The names...) (Exodus)}2 He was with God in the beginning.

Vayiqra (And He called...) (Leviticus)}3 All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing made had being.

Bamidbar (In the wilderness...) (Numbers)}4 In him was life,
and the life was the light of mankind.

Devarim (The words...) (Deuteronomy)
}5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

Some here have answered about the Lamb and the wolf
Thankyou for all the responses.

Last edited by pinacled; 04-09-2018 at 01:09 PM..

Old 04-11-2018, 08:20 AM

For those who have taken up there cross and felt the numbing pain along with a presence of Healing that our Lord so Gracefully provides.
Remember that the Redeemer of your soul knows just what it means to struggle with this.
personally, i really loved the depth of this letter.
https://www.chabad.org/parshah/artic...ontent=content

for those who have had little time to study and read the Holy Scriptures.
these two young men were once present with their father aaron and moses along with seventy elders on a very special occasion.

As for the Fire.
But Nadav and Avihu, sons of Aharon, each took his censer, put fire in it, laid incense on it, and offered unauthorized fire before Adonai, something he had not ordered them to do. 2 At this, fire came forth from the presence of Adonai and consumed them, so that they died in the presence of Adonai. 3
Moshe said to Aharon,
“This is what Adonai said:
‘Through those who are near me I will be consecrated,
and before all the people I will be glorified.’”

These are the two olive trees and the two menorahs standing before the Lord of the earth. 5 If anyone tries to do them harm, fire comes out of their mouth and consumes their enemies — yes, if anyone tries to harm them, that is how he must die.

Old 04-16-2018, 02:30 PM

Parashat Tazria - Quick Summary

Old 04-16-2018, 04:38 PM

10,036 posts, read 4,965,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
my favorite verse is bolded.
John 1
}Berei****h (In the beginning...) (Genesis)}1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.
Shemoth (The names...) (Exodus)}2 He was with God in the beginning.
Vayiqra (And He called...) (Leviticus)}3 All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing made had being.

Bamidbar (In the wilderness...) (Numbers)}4 In him was life,
and the life was the light of mankind.

Devarim (The words...) (Deuteronomy)
}5 The light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not suppressed it.

Some here have answered about the Lamb and the wolf
Thankyou for all the responses.
I find it interesting too that the same Greek grammar rule applies at John 1:1 and at Acts 28:6 B.
KJV omitted the letter 'a' at John 1:1, but inserted the letter 'a' at Acts 28:6 even though the same grammar rule applies.

John himself wrote what he believed about Jesus at John 20:31 that Jesus is Son.
John also wrote at John 1:18 that No man has seen God.... People saw Jesus.
John wrote that Nathanael believed Jesus to be Son at John 1:49.
John wrote that Peter (speaking for all 12) believed Jesus to be Son at John 6:69
John wrote that Jesus believed that he is Son at John 10:36
John wrote that Martha believed Jesus to be Son at John 11:27
John wrote that Jesus believed that the resurrected Jesus still thinks he has a God over him at John 20:17
John wrote that heavenly resurrected Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12

Old 04-16-2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I find it interesting too that the same Greek grammar rule applies at John 1:1 and at Acts 28:6 B.
KJV omitted the letter 'a' at John 1:1, but inserted the letter 'a' at Acts 28:6 even though the same grammar rule applies.

John himself wrote what he believed about Jesus at John 20:31 that Jesus is Son.
John wrote that Peter (speaking for all 12) believed Jesus to be Son at John 6:69
John wrote that Jesus believed that the resurrected Jesus still thinks he has a God over him at John 20:17
John wrote that heavenly resurrected Jesus still thinks he has a God over him according to Revelation 3:12
Yes, and i believe many already have been given The Spirit of Understanding concerning this.

if you were given a crown what would you do with it?
to come to the fullness of the spirit of knowledge in your walk with the Lord of lights, with the whole armor, which gift would you consider the crown.

counting the omer is a very special occasion that will lead a person right to the very horns of the altar where very few have been courageous enough to approach three times a yr without his name.

Rightfully so i imagine. Without the Ruach HaKodosh a person would instantly be left as a pile of ash.

Last edited by pinacled; 04-16-2018 at 07:38 PM..

Old 04-16-2018, 09:02 PM

23,150 posts, read 10,449,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post

This is a subject that I hardly ever take part in.

But I will add some scriptures to people trying to make their mind up, but this is a hard subject.

The Unbelief of the Jews
…33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

He said he was the son of God and when somebody acted like he was blaspheming, he shows this scripture that would insinuate that God's people are sons of God, and the kings and judges themselves are as Gods.

The Rich Young Man
17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, and honor your father and mother.’”…

Ezekiel 45 ~ The first comings in the spring ~ Nisan 14 ~ All Sacrifices
“ ‘In the first month on the fourteenth day you are to observe the Passover, a festival lasting seven days, during which you shall eat bread made without yeast. 22On that day the prince is to provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land. 23Every day during the seven days of the festival he is to provide seven bulls and seven rams without defect as a burnt offering to the Lord, and a male goat for a sin offering. 24He is to provide as a grain offering an ephah for each bull and an ephah for each ram, along with a hin of olive oil for each ephah.

The second coming in the fall, ALL SACRIFICES will again take place on one single day,'' Tishri 15.''
25“ ‘During the seven days of the festival, which begins in the seventh month on the fifteenth day, he is to make the same provision for sin offerings, burnt offerings, grain offerings and oil.

If you don't know the Temple and it's comings and goings, you wouldn't see what is happening here in Ezekiel 45.

Ezekiel has in fact, CHANGED THE LAW.

But there it is, Ezekiel not only changing the feasts, but he changes how and who provides the sacrifice with a prince who sacrifices himself, for the sin of the people and FOR HIMSELF.

Flash is flesh, no flesh is righteous, we are all animals.

He moves all the sacrifices of ALL THE FEASTS to be killed on one single day,'' Nisan 14.''

It shows Jesus sacrificing ALSO for himself.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:28 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times
Quote:
out today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thvm6dADOms

have mercy reminds be of the days of AWE when they brought the woman in adultery before him to trap him ( besides where is the man .. last I knew it takes two to commit adultery) .. but he bent down and started writing in the dirt..
during the days before Yom Kippur the jews would say as a greeting
"may your name be written", what that was referring to was a statement read every day during the days of Awe.. " if you show Mercy I will write your name in the book of life.. and if you show no mercy I will write your name in the dust of the earth" . like ash or sand in the wind you and your name will just blow away.

look familiar..?
when they wanted him to condemn her .. he bent over and started writing what ?.. Yes I bet he was writing their names in the dirt, because he knew their hearts and that they had no mercy.

yes what a challenge he threw at them..

now they have to kill him just to try prove to themselves he is not God , especially if their names were the ones written in the dirt!

He condemned those names to become like ashes right there and then.

all he asked for was what Jehovah asked of them .. was for them to have real mercy during the days of AWE ...when all Men Got the LORDS Mercy!!
today we all get the Lord's mercy.

Great post....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity