U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2018, 09:31 PM

9,169 posts, read 2,780,680 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
This is a subject that I hardly ever take part in.

But I will add some scriptures to people trying to make their mind up, but this is a hard subject.

The Unbelief of the Jews
…33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

He said he was the son of God and when somebody acted like he was blaspheming, he shows this scripture that would insinuate that God's people are sons of God, and the kings and judges themselves are as Gods.

The Rich Young Man
17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, and honor your father and mother.’”…

Ezekiel 45 ~ The first comings in the spring ~ Nisan 14 ~ All Sacrifices
“ ‘In the first month on the fourteenth day you are to observe the Passover, a festival lasting seven days, during which you shall eat bread made without yeast. 22On that day the prince is to provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land. 23Every day during the seven days of the festival he is to provide seven bulls and seven rams without defect as a burnt offering to the Lord, and a male goat for a sin offering. 24He is to provide as a grain offering an ephah for each bull and an ephah for each ram, along with a hin of olive oil for each ephah.

The second coming in the fall, ALL SACRIFICES will again take place on one single day,'' Tishri 15.''
25“ ‘During the seven days of the festival, which begins in the seventh month on the fifteenth day, he is to make the same provision for sin offerings, burnt offerings, grain offerings and oil.

If you don't know the Temple and it's comings and goings, you wouldn't see what is happening here in Ezekiel 45.

Ezekiel has in fact, CHANGED THE LAW.

But there it is, Ezekiel not only changing the feasts, but he changes how and who provides the sacrifice with a prince who sacrifices himself, for the sin of the people and FOR HIMSELF.

Flash is flesh, no flesh is righteous, we are all animals.

He moves all the sacrifices of ALL THE FEASTS to be killed on one single day,'' Nisan 14.''

It shows Jesus sacrificing ALSO for himself.

Stunning....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2018, 07:09 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,743,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Stunning....
no, hanni has already sealed a fate that is unmistakable.

tell me sis, how many seeds are you carrying?

Old 04-17-2018, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Stunning....
ahh, sorry.

i was only basking in the hope that a woman might consider herself as valuable as twelve blessings spread like a very special cloth that very few women speak of till they meet a man who ask why they are glowing.

sorry, i was just wondering why so few beautiful women have yet to be so bold as to tell the cowards that there are more than twelve tribes.

Luv u,
tender dreamer

Old 04-17-2018, 11:53 PM

13,280 posts, read 4,242,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
ahh, sorry.

i was only basking in the hope that a woman might consider herself as valuable as twelve blessings spread like a very special cloth that very few women speak of till they meet a man who ask why they are glowing.

sorry, i was just wondering why so few beautiful women have yet to be so bold as to tell the cowards that there are more than twelve tribes.

Luv u,
tender dreamer
Why you trying to flirt with my women?

Old 04-19-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
There is no effort in honesty.

As for the,"your woman claim".

If I recall, women are under the Glory.
So, being thag you have alreadg admittedly confessed you have no glory!.

How is it that she is your possesion?

There is no need to answer.
As you already have many times here concerning the topic.
I Have Been to the place that is reserved, and have been inspired beyond fear to Boldly tell you just How beautifull the Kingdom has been made for everyone except?

The Ruach of Life expressly states?

Old 04-19-2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:

But I will add some scriptures to people trying to make their mind up, but this is a hard subject.

The Unbelief of the Jews
…33“We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.” 34Jesus replied, “Is it not written in your Law: ‘I have said you are gods’? 35If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken—…

He said he was the son of God and when somebody acted like he was blaspheming, he shows this scripture that would insinuate that God's people are sons of God, and the kings and judges themselves are as Gods.

The Rich Young Man
17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good? Jesus replied, No one is good except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, and honor your father and mother.’”…

“ ‘In the first month on the fourteenth day you are to observe the Passover, a festival lasting seven days, during which you shall eat bread made without yeast. 22On that day the prince is to provide a bull as a sin offering for himself and for all the people of the land. 23Every day during the seven days of the festival he is to provide seven bulls and seven rams without defect as a burnt offering to the Lord, and a male goat for a sin offering. 24He is to provide as a grain offering an ephah for each bull and an ephah for each ram, along with a hin of olive oil for each ephah.

The second coming in the fall, ALL SACRIFICES will again take place on one single day,'' Tishri 15.''
25“ ‘During the seven days of the festival, which begins in the seventh month on the fifteenth day, he is to make the same provision for sin offerings, burnt offerings, grain offerings and oil.

If you don't know the Temple and it's comings and goings, you wouldn't see what is happening here in Ezekiel 45.

But there it is, Ezekiel not only changing the feasts, but he changes how and who provides the sacrifice with a prince who sacrifices himself, for the sin of the people and FOR HIMSELF.

He moves all the sacrifices of ALL THE FEASTS to be killed on one single day,'' Nisan 14.''

Allright ole friend, you once spoke about a face to face.
If ever a person is in need which face would you see sir.?

If I remember correctly there are four.

Blessing Always.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:

The Unbelief of the Jews

The Rich Young Man

Are you ready?
Leave the ten scale.

Name the twelve scale, and accept the silver.
Name the silver, bother.
Then there will be an Honor of peace.
Even the devil cannot deny the Truth.

Old 04-19-2018, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Show us all courage and telll everyone whose face is a.southern wind?

Old 04-20-2018, 05:24 PM

4,024 posts, read 972,962 times
Hi pin was researching Pesach Sheni the last few days it is coming up soon, Land it has been blowing my little mind.. Something very church/ leavened will happen on this day in some coming year as fullness of the one true lamb. and his return with his mixed group of leavened and matzah. I am on my phone so will have to type this out I hope it is a good link. But folks might have to search it, http://www.Chabad.org/library/articl...er-To-Late.htm Someone might have to search it I don't know how to cut and paste addresses on my phone yet.

Old 04-20-2018, 05:38 PM

13,280 posts, read 4,242,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Are you ready?
Leave the ten scale.

Name the twelve scale, and accept the silver.
Name the silver, bother.
Then there will be an Honor of peace.
Even the devil cannot deny the Truth.

We have a little sister, and she has no breasts, what shall we do for our sister in the day that she shall be spoken for?

Solomon had a vineyard at Baalhamon; he let out the vineyard unto keepers; every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand pieces of silver. My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: thou, O Solomon, must have a thousand, and those that keep the fruit thereof two hundred.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity