U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-20-2018, 10:33 PM
 
8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Reputation: 399

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
We have a little sister, and she has no breasts, what shall we do for our sister in the day that she shall be spoken for?


Solomon had a vineyard at Baalhamon; he let out the vineyard unto keepers; every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand pieces of silver. My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: thou, O Solomon, must have a thousand, and those that keep the fruit thereof two hundred.
Yes there was A man who lacked the fullness of Faith. A brother who barely escaped and and asked for rest in a place of weakness.
Yes,
His name has been hidden till courage is found.

Show courage hanni!



"For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of self-control."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-27-2018, 12:11 PM
 
8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Reputation: 399
The Sacrifices of Shavuot: Shtei ha-Lechem and Kevasim | vbm haretzion

Mem B'Omer and the Ascension of Yeshua

the altar and the shabbat


https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=...&min=on&mod=on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-27-2018, 01:28 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,266 posts, read 4,233,174 times
Reputation: 1298
33rd omer and the new Years of trees is my favorites. I was going to start searching and studying about that today, about how they prepared for Pentecost, and Jesus coming to them to warn them. Same thing happens in the fall, ten days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur. A promised warning before the second rain comes. The people living in the days of the second rain who watch the days of Jesus are praying for that rain of Sukkot, those people who are preparing like the first disciples prepared, they will be given a visitation as a warning just as it was at the first rain, but we have to be watching ourselves from Rosh Hashanah to Sukkot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-28-2018, 12:04 PM
 
8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
33rd omer and the new Years of trees is my favorites. I was going to start searching and studying about that today, about how they prepared for Pentecost, and Jesus coming to them to warn them. Same thing happens in the fall, ten days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur. A promised warning before the second rain comes. The people living in the days of the second rain who watch the days of Jesus are praying for that rain of Sukkot, those people who are preparing like the first disciples prepared, they will be given a visitation as a warning just as it was at the first rain, but we have to be watching ourselves from Rosh Hashanah to Sukkot.
Lord of Host, the altar and the sabbath, The Sabbath is made for...leave your gift and reconcile to Adonai.
you have attacked the body of Christ for the last time.

I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.


the warning has already been given to those who followed after belial.

Now the vineyard of Adonai-Tzva’ot
is the house of Isra’el,
and the men of Y’hudah
are the plant he delighted in.
So he expected justice,
but look — bloodshed! —
and righteousness, but listen —
cries of distress!

2 Timothy 3:15-17 and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Thoroughly equipped
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;


Walking in Prayer.
From: The Elder

To: The chosen lady and her children, whom I love in truth — and not only I but also all who have come to know the truth — 2 because of the Truth which remains united with us and will be with us forever:

3 Grace, mercy and shalom will be with us from God the Father and from Yeshua the Messiah, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

4 I was very happy when I found some of your children living in truth, just as the Father commanded us. 5 And now, dear lady, I am requesting that we love one another — not as if this were a new command I am writing you, for it is the one which we have had from the beginning. 6 Moreover, love is this: that we should live according to his commands. This is the command, as you people have heard from the beginning; live by it!

7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world, people who do not acknowledge Yeshua the Messiah’s coming as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an anti-Messiah. 8 Watch yourselves, so that you won’t lose what you have worked for, but will receive your full reward. 9 Everyone who goes ahead and does not remain true to what the Messiah has taught does not have God. Those who remain true to his teaching have both the Father and the Son. 10 If someone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, don’t welcome him into your home. Don’t even say, “Shalom!” to him; 11 for the person who says, “Shalom!” to him shares in his evil deeds.

12 Although I have much to write you people, I would rather not use paper and ink. Instead, I hope to come and see you and to talk with you face to face, so that our joy may be complete.

13 The children of your chosen sister send you their greetings.

Last edited by pinacled; 04-28-2018 at 12:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2018, 02:23 PM
 
4,022 posts, read 970,658 times
Reputation: 211
remember Pin and R1bbi like how I said somtimes I actually live the feasts ... guess what happened to me this year .. I was visting my sister and daughter in CA and on the days of Peshach Sheni my sister and I who have been at odds for ages .. even since childhood had a devine appointment with history.. to return and re do something.

and on eve of Sheni my sister and I were stuck in the back of a truck on a air bed which was uncomfortable, and we couldn't sleep because it was so cold... we went back like 40 years or more. and laughed and giggles like teenagers. I couldn't get out of bed to go pee and she kept farting and we barely slept a wink.
and her and I completely switched places.. she now has the momma gene and worries her self silly about everything and became judgemental when her grandson was put in harms way and used the law to protect him.. .. she had to date always been the carefree one.. and she is worried about me being so footloose lately....
so Our Lord is a great balancer. so even then he is writting his words and his feast on our hearts , those testimonies which he promises will overcome the enemy in us and even without side of us.. by the word and his blood...! and the word of their testimony, will his people over come the enemy..

but we all have to follow to let him write that story ... that great time was the end of a very painful few weeks getting to that DAY WHICH WE OVERCOME. because he overcame us in us!


The War in Heaven
…10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, he who accuses them day and night before our God. 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death. 12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea; with great fury the devil has come down to you, knowing he has only a short time.”….
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2018, 02:41 PM
 
8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
remember Pin and R1bbi like how I said somtimes I actually live the feasts ... guess what happened to me this year .. I was visting my sister and daughter in CA and on the days of Peshach Sheni my sister and I who have been at odds for ages .. even since childhood had a devine appointment with history.. to return and re do something.

and on eve of Sheni my sister and I were stuck in the back of a truck on a air bed which was uncomfortable, and we couldn't sleep because it was so cold... we went back like 40 years or more. and laughed and giggles like teenagers. I couldn't get out of bed to go pee and she kept farting and we barely slept a wink.
and her and I completely switched places.. she now has the momma gene and worries her self silly about everything and became judgemental when her grandson was put in harms way and used the law to protect him.. .. she had to date always been the carefree one.. and she is worried about me being so footloose lately....
so Our Lord is a great balancer. so even then he is writting his words and his feast on our hearts , those testimonies which he promises will overcome the enemy in us and even without side of us.. by the word and his blood...! and the word of their testimony, will his people over come the enemy..

but we all have to follow to let him write that story ... that great time was the end of a very painful few weeks getting to that DAY WHICH WE OVERCOME. because he overcame us in us!


The War in Heaven
…10And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, he who accuses them day and night before our God. 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; and they did not love their lives so as to shy away from death. 12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea; with great fury the devil has come down to you, knowing he has only a short time.”….
Rebuke the storm.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2018, 03:13 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,266 posts, read 4,233,174 times
Reputation: 1298
Tonight we count the 33rd Omer, is everyone ready?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2018, 03:21 PM
 
8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Tonight we count the 33rd Omer, is everyone ready?
I don't recall anything ever being said about tonight in the Torah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2018, 05:51 PM
 
4,022 posts, read 970,658 times
Reputation: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Rebuke the storm.?
ok....what does that have to do with pechach shemi?

now there is a line of storms coming our way, and yes, yes I rebuked it as I usually do ( but it is hard to follow all the
"pop up" storms , they build and can happen in minutes before they get someplace... I guess it was bad last night all in the midwest .. but I was in CA last night and not in the midwest.... today it is coming to the midwest again. The gulf moisture feeding pop up storms. time to pray .
but what does a storm have to do with Pesach Shemi?
and the return or the redoing or the second chance to redo a thing.

I am so exhasted from the flight and drama of the last few days. but I would like to ask you about what you think the twinning of pentacost is about ?

been having long discussions about sets of wings on women in the bible.... even the word that was used for the two ladies with stork wings is a word that can mean two sets of twins storks is what one comentary was saying.

my sister and I were speaking about women who had lost one of their wings through the trails of life....

Lana vawser had a word a fews days about wings too. I saw( twins ) it in your pentacost links.

maybe tomarrow or the next day we can talk about it .. right now I can barerly type I am so tired..
so blessings PIN !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-02-2018, 07:55 PM
 
8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times
Reputation: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
ok....what does that have to do with pechach shemi?

now there is a line of storms coming our way, and yes, yes I rebuked it as I usually do ( but it is hard to follow all the
"pop up" storms , they build and can happen in minutes before they get someplace... I guess it was bad last night all in the midwest .. but I was in CA last night and not in the midwest.... today it is coming to the midwest again. The gulf moisture feeding pop up storms. time to pray .
but what does a storm have to do with Pesach Shemi?
and the return or the redoing or the second chance to redo a thing.

I am so exhasted from the flight and drama of the last few days. but I would like to ask you about what you think the twinning of pentacost is about ?

been having long discussions about sets of wings on women in the bible.... even the word that was used for the two ladies with stork wings is a word that can mean two sets of twins storks is what one comentary was saying.

my sister and I were speaking about women who had lost one of their wings through the trails of life....

Lana vawser had a word a fews days about wings too. I saw( twins ) it in your pentacost links.

maybe tomarrow or the next day we can talk about it .. right now I can barerly type I am so tired..
so blessings PIN !
I'm sorry,
Was only referring to spiritual warefare concerning storms.

Even if the so called prince of power of air has a few seeded storms, rebuke the storm.

All Authority is our King Yeshua's governing Power.

Blessings to you also xuipa..


Just left an interesting bible study tonight.
It was a nice to find group with an interesting topic..

The subject we spoke of tonight was obedience to governing authoriy..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top