U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2018, 08:10 PM

8,366 posts, read 2,740,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
ok....what does that have to do with pechach shemi?

now there is a line of storms coming our way, and yes, yes I rebuked it as I usually do ( but it is hard to follow all the
"pop up" storms , they build and can happen in minutes before they get someplace... I guess it was bad last night all in the midwest .. but I was in CA last night and not in the midwest.... today it is coming to the midwest again. The gulf moisture feeding pop up storms. time to pray .
but what does a storm have to do with Pesach Shemi?
and the return or the redoing or the second chance to redo a thing.

I am so exhasted from the flight and drama of the last few days. but I would like to ask you about what you think the twinning of pentacost is about ?

been having long discussions about sets of wings on women in the bible.... even the word that was used for the two ladies with stork wings is a word that can mean two sets of twins storks is what one comentary was saying.

my sister and I were speaking about women who had lost one of their wings through the trails of life....

Lana vawser had a word a fews days about wings too. I saw( twins ) it in your pentacost links.

maybe tomarrow or the next day we can talk about it .. right now I can barerly type I am so tired..
so blessings PIN !
https://www.biblegateway.com/quickse...qs_version=NIV
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2018, 09:55 PM

4,024 posts, read 972,019 times
[quote=pinacled;51783869]
Quote:
I'm sorry,
Was only referring to spiritual warefare concerning storms.
but the topic you quoted was Pesach shemi and I am too tired to find out how that subject connects to praying for storms I guess..

Quote:
The subject we spoke of tonight was obedience to governing authoriy.
spiritual or worldly governings?

Old 05-02-2018, 10:13 PM

[quote=n..Xuipa;51784737]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
but the topic you quoted was Pesach shemi and I am too tired to find out how that subject connects to praying for storms I guess..

spiritual or worldly governings?
Both,
No matter what a leader thinks of themselves, they still have to answer to the Throne.
for the most part I was so happy to discuss the subject so freely.. I even laughed when I misstook a comment for sarcasim from a cpa that stated something harsh about democracy.
Still kinda chuckling about it.

I simply reminded him of what Paul wrote in witness of the Holy One.
'Never render evil to bring about good."
Or was that proverbs?

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Final Instructions
12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is Godís will for you in Christ Jesus.

Old 05-08-2018, 05:25 PM

[quote=pinacled;51784856]
Quote:

Both,
No matter what a leader thinks of themselves, they still have to answer to the Throne.
for the most part I was so happy to discuss the subject so freely.. I even laughed when I misstook a comment for sarcasim from a cpa that stated something harsh about democracy.
Still kinda chuckling about it.

I simply reminded him of what Paul wrote in witness of the Holy One.
'Never render evil to bring about good."
Or was that proverbs?

Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Final Instructions
12 Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13 Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.

16 Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is Godís will for you in Christ Jesus.
time to pray for THE PEACE OF Israel and IRANIAN CHRISTIANS
... AND SYRIA AGAIN AND AGAIN ... THOUGH WE KNOW THERE WILL BE NO PEACE... BUT WE MUST COVER HIS PEOPLE OUR
BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT MIGHT BE IN HARMS WAY IN ALL STATES OR NATIONS..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRMFyDGW1dY

Old 05-08-2018, 06:04 PM

[quote=n..Xuipa;51837909]
Quote:
time to pray for THE PEACE OF Israel and IRANIAN CHRISTIANS
... AND SYRIA AGAIN AND AGAIN ... THOUGH WE KNOW THERE WILL BE NO PEACE... BUT WE MUST COVER HIS PEOPLE OUR
BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT MIGHT BE IN HARMS WAY IN ALL STATES OR NATIONS..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRMFyDGW1dY
There is no need to pray for a Storm.
The gate was shut some time back.

You mentioned the stars recently.
Why observe them when the sun and the moon speak volumes.
Pesach began with a full moon to the east.
And at every setting of the sun the moon followed a course most have not thought to observe.
Then came pesach sheni.
And another course was set.
Following the course of the moon is a pace well groomed with time.
Till every one who has ears and have built a house of prayer and have walked humbly with the Lord.
Ephrayim is a testimony of the soil blessed to fulfill a Love for his elder brother.

Blessings Always

Old 05-08-2018, 06:27 PM

פרשת השבוע - Torah Readings for this week

https://www.moongiant.com/calendar/

https://www.chabad.org/calendar/view...h/Calendar.htm

Last edited by pinacled; 05-08-2018 at 06:49 PM..

Old 05-08-2018, 07:13 PM

i have always suspected that the Lord would in some way return that day OF or the next day after HIS ASCENSION DAY ... Thus picking back up "after 2 days ( 2000 YEARS) and (the morning?) of the third day I will lift you up". He stopped and left 2000 years ago and his kingdom kind of his went underground for 2 days and LIKE HIS BURIAL, BUT the morning is coming !!! And I think one coming day of ascension mem (?)omer or the next day it just might start again kind of where it left off. A SECOND CHANCE At a resurrection on the MORNING OF THE third day + 40 days...... So maybe I can catch him tomorrow OR THE NEXT FOR THOSE HUGS HE PROMISES US ALL ...

1"Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. 2"He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him. 3"So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth."…

SO MAYBE JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING....

PIN ONE MORNING WHEN I AM FRESH... YOU WILL HAVE TO BETTER EXPLAIN YOUR MOON THING TO ME OVER AGAIN.. BECAUSE I MISSED IT.. LOV YOU PIN! BUT I NEED A SHOWER IT IS HOT HERE AND I CAN'T THINK TO NIGHT.. TO ITHCY.. I PRAY FOR MOST STORMS I SEE COMING.... GATES OPEN OR SHUT .. PRAYERS HURT NO ONE AND MAY SAVE SOME.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-08-2018 at 07:53 PM..

Old 05-08-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
i have always suspected that the lord would in some way return that day or the next day after ... Thus picking back up "after 2 days and the morning of third day i will lift you up". He stopped and left 2000 years ago and his kingdom kind of his went underground for 2 days and the morning is coming !!! And i think one coming day of ascension mem(?)omer or the next day it just might start again kind of where it left off. At a resurrection on the third day + 40 days...... So maybe i can catch him tomorrow..
All provisions(yoms) are in order.

If only a child would listen to the Lord like the three men of honor they would of walked alongside yonah and given confidence to those in need.
The Lord knows our pain and reminds every son and daughter that they are not alone.
"Few find the way"

Luv u sis.

Last edited by pinacled; 05-08-2018 at 08:42 PM..

Old 05-08-2018, 10:16 PM

Quote:
all provisions(yoms) are in order.

If only a child would listen to the lord like the three men of honor they would of walked alongside yonah and given confidence to those in need.( rev and the scroll that turned sour..?)
the lord knows our pain and reminds every son and daughter that they are not alone.
"few find the way"

luv u sis.
oh you do play with my poor brain. Pin!> but darn i like puzzles and you do that well ... Three men of honor? The three men who visited abraham? Or the three kings? Or david mighty men ? Ahhhhh

or what three men and what child? <lol>

i think i might get what you mean .. But darn i am givin it a wild and crazy guess.. Just guessing..

Old 05-08-2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
oh you do play with my poor brain. Pin!> but darn i like puzzles and you do that well ... Three men of honor? The three men who visited abraham? Or the three kings? Or david mighty men ? Ahhhhh

or what three men and what child? <lol>

i think i might get what you mean .. But darn i am givin it a wild and crazy guess.. Just guessing..
You know me and spirit hugs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity