U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2018, 10:36 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,736,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
oh you do play with my poor brain. Pin!> but darn i like puzzles and you do that well ... Three men of honor? The three men who visited abraham? Or the three kings? Or david mighty men ? Ahhhhh

or what three men and what child? <lol>

i think i might get what you mean .. But darn i am givin it a wild and crazy guess.. Just guessing..
Have you ever found the place between joy and wrath?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 10:49 PM

4,022 posts, read 970,658 times
Luvu2 pin! XOXO

Old 05-09-2018, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
have you ever found the place between joy and wrath?
sure! Sleep, just sleep it off... Because this too shall pass.. If it didn't pass then maybe your in trouble..

really sometimes you have to hold these true at the same time.. And just hang on. Because your ridin the whirlwind and only scripture will be an anchor . Because it is time to get basicly crucified between the two or more truths.. Because it was a time for both ... There is a time to plant and a time to plow and a time for all thing under heaven... And some times it is a real son of a fitch when you need to be happy about being sad or glad about being mad or just crucified between two opposing truths/ realities / doctorines etc... Is a real son of a gun sometimes..

Like a soldier who died for freedom , and just what the Lord did , then his love is free and a gift .. But it will cost you everything !

OH We will be crucified with him..
In all kinds of different prescriptions, all especially tailor made ones !

.... There is a lot of that going around.
And always has been , going around... A time for everything under heaven.. And why Solomon was so burned out on his own wisdom!
Because there is a lot of that stuff that is as mad as it is your glad that goes around and man IT goes around! And pretty much cooked Solomons dinner for him !

I think now days folks just go get a prescription for it... and they never embrace those opposing truths and maybe they never learn to live either....

though I am just as sure it isn't really shades of gray that is all that it is reported to be...
, in the term of life.. gray is luke warm.. and luke warm body is called dead for a reason...... gray is not really a living place between two opposing truths because you end up offending both grace and law while trying to hold them both// or all His truths as truth and gray is yet nother reality stuffed between two truths.. ...... a living gray/ grace ...is really lots of tiny spots of being lead by white ( the law ) and black( ths grace) and silver( and the glorious) ... but it need lots of grace for sure because it had better not be luke warm or it is death not life...

and sometimes stuff on this list is some proof of just how dead, gray/luke warm can get..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-09-2018 at 05:15 AM..

Old 05-09-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
sure! Sleep, just sleep it off... Because this too shall pass.. If it didn't pass then maybe your in trouble..

really sometimes you have to hold these true at the same time.. And just hang on. Because your ridin the whirlwind and only scripture will be an anchor . Because it is time to get basicly crucified between the two or more truths.. Because it was a time for both ... There is a time to plant and a time to plow and a time for all thing under heaven... And some times it is a real son of a fitch when you need to be happy about being sad or glad about being mad or just crucified between two opposing truths/ realities / doctorines etc... Is a real son of a gun sometimes..

Like a soldier who died for freedom , and just what the Lord did , then his love is free and a gift .. But it will cost you everything !

OH We will be crucified with him..
In all kinds of different prescriptions, all especially tailor made ones !

.... There is a lot of that going around.
And always has been , going around... A time for everything under heaven.. And why Solomon was so burned out on his own wisdom!
Because there is a lot of that stuff that is as mad as it is your glad that goes around and man IT goes around! And pretty much cooked Solomons dinner for him !

I think now days folks just go get a prescription for it... and they never embrace those opposing truths and maybe they never learn to live either....

though I am just as sure it isn't really shades of gray that is all that it is reported to be...
, in the term of life.. gray is luke warm.. and luke warm body is called dead for a reason...... gray is not really a living place between two opposing truths because you end up offending both grace and law while trying to hold them both// or all His truths as truth and gray is yet nother reality stuffed between two truths.. ...... a living gray/ grace ...is really lots of tiny spots of being lead by white ( the law ) and black( ths grace) and silver( and the glorious) ... but it need lots of grace for sure because it had better not be luke warm or it is death not life...

and sometimes stuff on this list is some proof of just how dead, gray/luke warm can get..
Amen.
There is nothing like a wholesome Woman who brings out the best in men.

Old 05-09-2018, 09:50 AM

Ok PIN I have a legal type of question for you to ponder..

ok the lord was using cars to teach me about law and grace.. and when I would offend law a white car would come by and be all beat to heck.. on in what way I had offended the law so at the doors. at the mind.. at the sight.. etc..

so when the Lord asked me how I wanted to play the game I said I wanted to be lawful at first .. so there was a white car that always beat to heck..

( now here is a new doctrine, well from my perspective as of late anyway .

Jesus must to own a cattle on a thousand hills.. and he also has to own a wrecking yard to have so many beat up cars,
or maybe he is putting together some peoples rewards ? so at least they get something ) I have some beat to heck white cars and black cars and gray cars and as many gold cars..and my real reward is I will never have to have another new car again.. because I actually like old cars, well old cars that run well.....and no one wants to steal your old car.. you dont have to lock them or anything.. it is just so much easier and you never have to worry.. if they need it that bad you can just let them have it..)

so at first I picked to be lawful and every white car around me was a heap you could might no t even be able to get into it to drive it. it was beat so bad........ my most secret thoughts exposed for everyone to see .. if they knew what they were looking at..... so he had been showing me RV and I didn't want any RV's .. I could even not afford the registration on any such gifts.. .. I wanted a boat.. that is all i could afford to have given to me.. and RV was impractical for me..
sooooo... then he asked me to go to a nearby lake.. andI was presented with a giant list of duties and a boat yard of broke down boats that had to be scrubbed and painted and fixed up AND NONE OF THEM THE KIND OF BOAT I WANTED...... and I have a bad right arm.. so instead I picked law and grace. because I couldn't do the other scrubbin needed to work my way to a boat I DIDN'T WANT ..... but I wish I had a few of those boats( BUT WITHOUT DOC FEES OR REGISTRATIONS) . sail boats and cool old boats..
so then I had white cars , gray cars and black cars all beat to heck around me.. and no boat either..

and as I watch this list and all the people who claim they want grace they will only be offending black cars..

that middle ground of gray/ce and law it appears it offends the most .. it offended most people and it offends the most colors of cars too.. because law people and grace people seem to be offended by the gray/ce people the most.. the ones taking advantage of both the law and the grace to do the Father's will.. it appears it offends the most people and the most cars get beat . but I suggest that is where most of us really need to be in order to love God and man....

as i watch the grace people speak of love .. they only speak in terms of loving their neighbors and never about loving God .. when Jesus brings the law down to two laws.. it is man who seems has taken the rights to take Jesus profoundly wise words , words that stunned the religious world...and even brought his two laws down even to only one law.. to love men / "your neighbor" and they call it the great law OF LOVE .. they never speak of loving God above their neighbors. which was the first law.
and then there is the other extreme to give the appearance of only loving God's law.. not seeing that his law is in place to help us love our neighbors fully .. so they are not really loving God either or their neighbors .. but they all seem to hate the shades of Gray/ce most.. and the most colors of cars are always offended by gray/ce ( black white gray silver and gold..) green is healing and tan is faith...

I figure out some good stuff from my lessons...

but still no boat and rv's yet either..:P

I know

Isa 40:10

Behold, the Lord GOD will come as a mighty one, and his arm will rule for him: Behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him.

Isa 62:11

Behold, the LORD has proclaimed to the end of the eretz, Say you to the daughter of Tziyon, Behold, your salvation comes; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him.

Rev 22:12

"Behold, I come quickly. My reward is with me, to repay to each man according to his work.

(and for those of you who don't believe in rewards check out those verses.. and just think maybe it seems he owns a few wrecking yards just for you! and some really old boats too.. some were very cool boats . but they needed lots of elbow grease..).

so back to the question.. can more people be offended when in fact we are loving both God and man more correctly? is that why he says they hated me first.. because he was the first to do both laws?
Now joy cometh in the morning...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-09-2018 at 10:16 AM..

Old 05-09-2018, 10:30 AM

I didnt' want the world https://www.loweboats.com/hunting-bo...k-1860-archer/
or maybe pontoon .. but it has dock fees.. the rewards I wanted at first .. especially at first was just .... I wanted my right arm fixed some new eyes and a archery night fishing boat and then I could be a really bad girl and never leave the lake.. that is why I am sure I didn't get it yet... he knows I would go get my duck on with a poontoon boat with a smoke house on it and no one would ever find me again , except maybe family might . just kidding well sort of..

Old 05-09-2018, 10:37 AM

Quote:
I didnt' want the world https://www.loweboats.com/hunting-bo...k-1860-archer/
or maybe pontoon .. but it has dock fees.. the rewards I wanted at first .. especially at first was just .... I wanted my right arm fixed some new eyes and a archery night fishing boat and then I could be a really bad girl and never leave the lake.. that is why I am sure I didn't get it yet... he knows I would go get my duck on with a poontoon boat with a smoke house on it and no one would ever find me again , except maybe family might . just kidding well sort of..
About the space of an.....

Till the day star rises in your heart"}{"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

A conversation with oil.
Blessings always

Old 05-09-2018, 11:02 AM

Quote:
About the space of an.....

Till the day star rises in your heart"}{"For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

A conversation with oil.
Blessings always
yep I got JOY!

but I still want that boat well someday.. but the someones to fish with me would make it lots nicer.. but when I started the treasures game..(game?/ lessons ) I didnt' know what to call it . and still don't ..back then I was willing to do fishin alone forever. but turns out I like some people around more than I thought...

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-09-2018 at 11:12 AM..

Old 05-09-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
yep I got JOY!

but I still want that boat well someday.. but the someones to fish with me would make it lots nicer.. but when I started the treasures game..(game?/ lessons ) I didnt' know what to call it . and still don't ..back then I was willing to do fishin alone forever. but turns out I like some people around more than I thought...
when the rain comes there will be no need to use the tongue.
even a child knows their fathers meaning when there is a stillness in the air.

Old 05-09-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Amen.
There is nothing like a wholesome Woman who brings out the best in men.
https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/words/Lofty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity