Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2017, 02:55 PM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Mishlei (proverbs 25
1These too are Solomon's proverbs, which the men of Hezekiah, king of Judah, maintained.

Romans 12
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

I still do not understand what you are saying.
There is a first born and a second born son, Elijah represented the first born son, and Elisha was the second born son just as you have this body of flesh, but a new son has been created in you.

Jacob put on the skins of Esau to take the blessing and it is just a picture of one brother inside the other. The first born always represents the flesh and Elijah wearing a garment of skin is to say something very specific in that you are saying that you are showing everyone that you are the spirit inside the house, and so thre is also wearing a garment to decieve.

The two witnesses have had many names, but they are always the two that make up what you are. There had to be TWO KINGDOMS OF ISRAEL to show you that you are Ephraim, and you are JUDAH. one eye for the flesh, and one eye for the spirit just as the hands are also.

Jerusalem is in your bosom, and there you are as the first born and the second born son, but one son MUST serve the other and should the flesh serve the spirit or should the spirit serve the flesh?

Understand that there cannot be two kingdoms, those 7000 men killed in the Eath in Revelation have a very specific reason for dying.

As a Gentile, you come under the promise that God gave to Ephraim where he ended the Northern Kingdom called Israel, but Hosea explains that God took those ten tribes and seeded them in all nations to reap a harvest after the nations had been seeded, and so here comes Pin under the covenant of Ephraim, and the spirit of Elijah has brought him back with respect to the law and the prophets and to love Israel. Ephraim is the son of Joseph, and Jesus had come just like Joseph where he has become co ruler in the hearts of the gentile nations and in fact, saving all the Gentiles as Joseph did in Egypt. Joseph had two sons, and Ephraim who was his second born son became ruler over Israel and so Israel came under the name of Ephraim.

But Ephraim is the first born son of the Lord, and thus, EPHRAIM MUST DIE. THE FLESH MUST SERVE THE SPIRIT IN JUDAH.

God told Elijah that he had reserved 7000 men in Ephraim who would not be pagans, and Paul explains these 7000 reserved with the REVELATION that he himself was one of these 7000 reserved in each generation and so were all the disciples.

So here is Pin, a new convert, SON OF JOSEPH, Pin has come under the covenant given to the Gentiles of EPHRAIM to become co-heirs with Judah as Christ has taken EPHRAIM AND JUDAH to literally become one person standing.

THERE CAN BE NO EPHRQIM.

REVELATION HAD TO SHOW THOSE 7000 men dying in that earthquake because it is the moment that, '' PIN,'' has died as Ephraim and become Judah. It is the moment that a transformation takes place within a person who has walked 42 months in Ephraim, and now he will finish 3 and a half years in Judah.

SUDDENLY IT WILL HAPPEN AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR THE DAY, AND SUDDDENLY, THE PRINCE WILL COME TO HIS TEMPLE.

The day those 7000 men die, is the very day that the flesh is taken away and what is left behind is ELISHA.

It is kingdom against kingdom, first born against the second born and Ephraim(CHRISTIANITY) is God's first born son, and so OF COURSE, there has to be a second born son doesn't there PIN?

OF COURSE THERE IS ANOTHER HARVEST SEASON COMING ISN'T THERE?

Jesus came in the flesh, literaly walking in the same life as Joseph IN EPHRAIM.

Jesus was a man and as a man, his walk had to be 42 months, and when a disciple of Jesus walks in 42 months in Ephraim under the spirit of Elijah, he is walking straight to his death, and his goal is to get beheaded in order for you to be given strength and stood up on your feet just as it is in Revelation when the two witnesses die.

All of Matthew 24 and all of Revelation are teaching a person to crossover from the flesh to the spirit in death. Crossing over from the spring to the fall, and it is all instruction to the person who has completed his 42 months in Ephraim.

When this takes place, an earthquake happens INSIDE HIMSELF, and suddenly, Ephraim dies, Elijah dies, Cain dies, Esau dies, Ishmael dies. The first born son Ephraim must die, and what does ELIJAH SAY.

DEAR LORD, I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN EPHRAIM WHO DOES NOT BEND HIS KNEE TO BAAL.

Elijah was a mamber of the kingdom of Ephraim, his 42 months of rain neld back is what happens in a Christians walk, and then a flood comes. Matthew 24 and Revelation is instruction in how to begin the last 3 and a half years in Judah after you have been beheaded like JOHN.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 03:25 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
There is a first born and a second born son, Elijah represented the first born son, and Elisha was the second born son just as you have this body of flesh, but a new son has been created in you.

Jacob put on the skins of Esau to take the blessing and it is just a picture of one brother inside the other. The first born always represents the flesh and Elijah wearing a garment of skin is to say something very specific in that you are saying that you are showing everyone that you are the spirit inside the house, and so thre is also wearing a garment to decieve.

The two witnesses have had many names, but they are always the two that make up what you are. There had to be TWO KINGDOMS OF ISRAEL to show you that you are Ephraim, and you are JUDAH. one eye for the flesh, and one eye for the spirit just as the hands are also.

Jerusalem is in your bosom, and there you are as the first born and the second born son, but one son MUST serve the other and should the flesh serve the spirit or should the spirit serve the flesh?

Understand that there cannot be two kingdoms, those 7000 men killed in the Eath in Revelation have a very specific reason for dying.

As a Gentile, you come under the promise that God gave to Ephraim where he ended the Northern Kingdom called Israel, but Hosea explains that God took those ten tribes and seeded them in all nations to reap a harvest after the nations had been seeded, and so here comes Pin under the covenant of Ephraim, and the spirit of Elijah has brought him back with respect to the law and the prophets and to love Israel. Ephraim is the son of Joseph, and Jesus had come just like Joseph where he has become co ruler in the hearts of the gentile nations and in fact, saving all the Gentiles as Joseph did in Egypt. Joseph had two sons, and Ephraim who was his second born son became ruler over Israel and so Israel came under the name of Ephraim.

But Ephraim is the first born son of the Lord, and thus, EPHRAIM MUST DIE. THE FLESH MUST SERVE THE SPIRIT IN JUDAH.

God told Elijah that he had reserved 7000 men in Ephraim who would not be pagans, and Paul explains these 7000 reserved with the REVELATION that he himself was one of these 7000 reserved in each generation and so were all the disciples.

So here is Pin, a new convert, SON OF JOSEPH, Pin has come under the covenant given to the Gentiles of EPHRAIM to become co-heirs with Judah as Christ has taken EPHRAIM AND JUDAH to literally become one person standing.

THERE CAN BE NO EPHRQIM.

REVELATION HAD TO SHOW THOSE 7000 men dying in that earthquake because it is the moment that, '' PIN,'' has died as Ephraim and become Judah. It is the moment that a transformation takes place within a person who has walked 42 months in Ephraim, and now he will finish 3 and a half years in Judah.

SUDDENLY IT WILL HAPPEN AND YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR THE DAY, AND SUDDDENLY, THE PRINCE WILL COME TO HIS TEMPLE.

The day those 7000 men die, is the very day that the flesh is taken away and what is left behind is ELISHA.

It is kingdom against kingdom, first born against the second born and Ephraim(CHRISTIANITY) is God's first born son, and so OF COURSE, there has to be a second born son doesn't there PIN?

OF COURSE THERE IS ANOTHER HARVEST SEASON COMING ISN'T THERE?

Jesus came in the flesh, literaly walking in the same life as Joseph IN EPHRAIM.

Jesus was a man and as a man, his walk had to be 42 months, and when a disciple of Jesus walks in 42 months in Ephraim under the spirit of Elijah, he is walking straight to his death, and his goal is to get beheaded in order for you to be given strength and stood up on your feet just as it is in Revelation when the two witnesses die.

All of Matthew 24 and all of Revelation are teaching a person to crossover from the flesh to the spirit in death. Crossing over from the spring to the fall, and it is all instruction to the person who has completed his 42 months in Ephraim.

When this takes place, an earthquake happens INSIDE HIMSELF, and suddenly, Ephraim dies, Elijah dies, Cain dies, Esau dies, Ishmael dies. The first born son Ephraim must die, and what does ELIJAH SAY.

DEAR LORD, I AM THE ONLY ONE LEFT IN EPHRAIM WHO DOES NOT BEND HIS KNEE TO BAAL.

Elijah was a mamber of the kingdom of Ephraim, his 42 months of rain neld back is what happens in a Christians walk, and then a flood comes. Matthew 24 and Revelation is instruction in how to begin the last 3 and a half years in Judah after you have been beheaded like JOHN.
Firstly
I havent forgotten our earliest discussion about binyamin(benjamin
and how you changed the color font in your reply

Gold, Silver and Copper against wicked counsel
Mishlei (proverbs 25
1These too are Solomon's proverbs, which the men of Hezekiah, king of Judah, maintained.

Bread and Water
Romans 12
On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

Cain murdered his brother, and so is likened to bread leavened with malice.
1 yohanan (John 2
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

The hairy mantle to deceive reminds me of someone, like a false prophet and or wicked counsel. Discretion in such things i leave for the readers to search out. Though there is something i have meditated on. Even the conspiracy to commit murder is a capital offense. Unlike that day cain slayed his brother when no other witness to see beside the Lord of Lights. The Great Day our Lord openly showed who the false prophets were in front of thousands if not tens of thousands of witnesses established Victory and was and is the Lord of Lights to do so again upon His arrival.

A part of the patience i saw with david and his father in law i saw in the Lord with saul of tarsus. For once saul saught to persecute those who had left the cares of the world behind having in his heart to seek reward in the spoils of his neighbors. Till the Day he met the Lord in the Way standing there with the Sword ready.
What a day to be turned from acquiring wealth by means of extortion.

Gold, Silver, Copper?

But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne:

Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King.

Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black.

Last edited by pinacled; 12-04-2017 at 03:54 PM..

Old 12-04-2017, 03:52 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
saul and david
the wolf and the lamb

Old 12-04-2017, 04:53 PM

23,124 posts, read 10,422,897 times
It is hard to practice esoteric thinking and always thinking in metaphor but the payoff is good if a person can do it, some people just have no propensity to spiritualize things, they just were not wired to do so, and others are for some reason and that isn't good or bad, it's just what is. Nobody understands when you are practicing and you can't help but practice after it becomes habit.

The true meaning of the word,'' Earth.''

Every time anyone reads anything in nature, it has a spiritual alternative and the word,'' Earth,'' is a very important word to learn.

Old 12-04-2017, 05:38 PM

619 posts, read 311,408 times
Quote:
Yeah, I always think about what you had said elsewhere about those mountains, it is really interesting and I already knew we would disagree somewhere, but as I said, I always find a treasure in there somewhere lol, thanks Daq, thanks for taking the time.
They are metaphors and allegories which concern cutting off sin from the "members" of our own "households", (and as you know the body-temple is the house). For the same reason Paul says "mortify (put to death or put to sleep) your members which are upon the earth", (your "land"), and "mortify the deeds of the body". For this is the will of Elohim, even as both Paul and the author of the epistle to the Hebrews clearly state. If one does not do the will of Elohim then he or she cannot receive the Promise because it is only by doing those things that the learning curve begins and comes to the point aimed at in the Torah, (the telos-goal or "point aimed at" in the Torah is Meshiah, Romans 10:4).

Hebrews 10:35-39 KJV
35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

1 Thessalonians 4:1-6 KJV
1 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

And Paul no doubt knows who "the brethren" are in this sense, that is to say, the "little ones" in the Testimony of the Master found in the Gospel accounts: for the Master says, "Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?", and he stretches forth his hand toward his talmidim, and says to them, "Behold, my mother and my brethren!" (my hand, my fingers, four brethren and my mother, Matthew 12:48-49). And as for those "little ones" their angels do always behold the face of the Father who is in your heavens:

Matthew 18:8-10 KJV
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

Therefore the Father is the Avenger of the brethren, the little ones who are likened to "lesser members" of your household, (like ten little virgins with their lamps, five on your right and five on your left), just as Paul has forewarned us and testified: and as for those who mistreat the members of their own household, and yet claim the name of Meshiah, the House-Master will come at a time when they are not aware and cut them asunder, cut them in half, (yes, into two, lol), and he will appoint the wicked shepherd to his place with the hypocrites, (for his right eye is utterly darkened, ). It is really all expounded in the parables, proverbs, idioms, sayings, and Testimony of the Master in the Gospel accounts.

Old 12-05-2017, 12:09 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,038,804 times
Quote:
It is hard to practice esoteric thinking and always thinking in metaphor but the payoff is good if a person can do it, some people just have no propensity to spiritualize things, they just were not wired to do so, and others are for some reason and that isn't good or bad, it's just what is. Nobody understands when you are practicing and you can't help but practice after it becomes habit.

The true meaning of the word,'' Earth.''

Every time anyone reads anything in nature, it has a spiritual alternative and the word,'' Earth,'' is a very important word to learn.

He trained me to do it; it just as natural as breathing now.

BTW....I have a different take on" taking on the flesh" of Esau. He was right to do what he did, he took on the image of sinful flesh but there was no sin, BECAUSE his mother remembered the promise and he listened to her which went against tradition. She was looking at the Spirit, her husband was looking at the flesh. My 2 cents...Peace

Old 12-05-2017, 10:14 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
I just watched a few prophetic words recorded on , a compilation of words given by others.. the video about the two huge hurricane , then 2 huge earthquakes coming on each coast.. even from 9 and I think they said 12 richter (sp?) scale. then they talked about the third event that Jesus wouldn't even describe for them . but they all agreed it was awful event coming after the two earth quakes..
then today I found this song BY Brett and I couldnt' figure out what it means.

but I suspect it has to do with either the earth quakes or the un speakable event..
I could tell you dreams of unspeakable events I have had ..
but I will tell you the one my sister had who isn't really a christian or at that time anyway .
she saw in town near us when the fronts of the houses had fallen off and the peoples inside were like Zombies with fear and trembling had made some go into a kind of pretend mode.. like they were stiring pots on the stove, if there was a stove and there was not any pot either and there was not anything to stir the non pot with either! but they were doing their normal Feeling things even though normal was long gone.. people so freaked out that they just went to pretend land. she had been busy trying to tell me it was symbolism of
how " emotionally dead fundimamentalist are" as she judged those who had gone to Normal land........., but I didn't agree as she was busy judging those who were freaking out in pure fear. even the purest of fear had gripped them . I suspected that her dream those people had figured out what was going on and they were smart enough to freak out.. . IN her dream.. my sister went to get her warmest clothes on because it had gotten so cold all at once , very quickly and turned to night all at once.. that everything was frozen solid .. dogs and everything frozen.. ( I say this is the meaning of "the windows of heaven are opened" means in IS 23? 24?) like outer space had hit earth , this had happened before and why whole elephants/Mammoth had frozen with yellow buttercups still in their belly, they had frozen that fast ) that was probably when the moon hit the earth on Joshua long day .

so https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/Brett-Young/Anymore
Isa 23 and 24 and compare this word with his song.. just FYI folks.
it seems it is after a coming labor day!
and to think the other day I had been saying about the wall of fire and said that two days in a row, and at the same time guess who Korean decided he wanted to play like a big boy and run with the big dogs..
makes me never want to speak or think about those words I said again.
just fyi.. Isa 23/24 says to not run into a hole or you will get trapped. but Bretts song speaks of caverns.. so just pray about it.. I know it is important. But we each must get our instructions from heaven and God's spirit and then do as told
to us by HIM!!!!

pass it around too.. it may be the 3rd unspeakable thing that the prophets couldn't even describe and the Lord unwilling to tell them what was coming. Let every one know . I have also had this dream in a few versions and a few glimpses .
( is the Lord wrapped around/protecting those he loves? in this song like many of king David's songs ? pointing to a day or event? ) when the tabernacles was with men and all could come and play and sing and pray and songs flowed like water to the singers around the tabernacle..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 12-05-2017 at 11:09 AM..

Old 12-05-2017, 10:58 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
He trained me to do it; it just as natural as breathing now.
My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the LORD.
And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.

Old 12-05-2017, 11:03 AM

if he is the Wrap around God ( see lana prophesies one of the last few ) / if He is the sukkah( pillar of smoke/cloud and fire
dome REV 10 ).. this is a clearer picture of why He is the gate , you must enter through HIM in a real way .. ohhhhhhh and be made of him/of like him to enter his protection / Love . see enoch too and tabernacles of the righteous , Ohels etc...

Old 12-05-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts, says the LORD.
And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
and so you can't and don't try ? oh but you don't get that He wants too and he wants you to imagine and he wants you understand.. and he wants everyone to know him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity