Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 07:24 AM

998 posts, read 436,702 times

Advertisements

"To come" means "To prophesy" as in John 16:13, "he (the Spirit of truth) will show you things to come". According to the spirit of Ama, "World War III will start in the middle of the year on a Wednesday at Spratly Islands" over the years. It was initially said on 1986-06-13. I guess it would start next year for the following reasons:
1. The platform of Ama which He used to talk to people, Maria Liwayway Alvaran or Ka Apaz, died on 2017-07-22.
2. It will be 32 years since the prophecy was revealed. Jesus was 32 years old when He was crucified.
3. There is tension between North Korea and the United States of America (USA).
4. There is tension between China and USA over the Spratly Islands.
5. The Independence Day of the USA will be on Wednesday, 2018-07-04. It is a holiday in the country.

I know it will happen in God's time, in His time. When? I do not know. I just analyze and help people with the prophecy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 11:33 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
"To come" means "To prophesy" as in John 16:13, "he (the Spirit of truth) will show you things to come". According to the spirit of Ama, "World War III will start in the middle of the year on a Wednesday at Spratly Islands" over the years. It was initially said on 1986-06-13. I guess it would start next year for the following reasons:
1. The platform of Ama which He used to talk to people, Maria Liwayway Alvaran or Ka Apaz, died on 2017-07-22.
2. It will be 32 years since the prophecy was revealed. Jesus was 32 years old when He was crucified.
3. There is tension between North Korea and the United States of America (USA).
4. There is tension between China and USA over the Spratly Islands.
5. The Independence Day of the USA will be on Wednesday, 2018-07-04. It is a holiday in the country.

I know it will happen in God's time, in His time. When? I do not know. I just analyze and help people with the prophecy.
is this your Amma?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...usH-KiZIo9UVEl

a guru?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...xdKMSK50UCd2yh
there are such a thing as true prophecy or partially true prophesy , from false teachers! just incase you didn't know..
the true art of prophesy is LIke Daniel who could interpet it with the mind of God..
having dreams or vision.. only takes a trip on some drug.. and go like a theif in the back door of a house that is not theirs to take anything from .
so all can have true vision, but the truth is found in the interpretations and having, a right to be in that house..

Old 12-11-2017, 12:13 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,806,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Our Lords Grace is more than sufficient.

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

[center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Acts 7Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
7 The cohen hagadol asked, “Are these accusations true?” 2 and Shimon (Stephen said:
Hear o Israel

[b][i]“Brothers and fathers, listen to me! The God of glory appeared to Avraham avinu in Mesopotamia before he lived in Haran 3 and said to him, ‘Leave your land and your family, and go into the land that I will show you.’[a]4 So he left the land of the Kasdim and lived in Haran. After his father died, God made him move to this land where you are living now. 5 He gave him no inheritance in it, not even space for one foot; yet he promised to give it to him as a possession and to his descendants after him,[c] even though at the time he was childless. 6 What God said to him was, ‘Your descendants will be aliens in a foreign land, where they will be in slavery and oppressed for four hundred years. 7 But I will judge the nation that enslaves them,’ God said, ‘and afterwards they will leave and worship me in this place.’[d]8 And he gave him b’rit-milah. So he became the father of Yitz’chak and did his b’rit-milah on the eighth day, and Yitz’chak became the father of Ya‘akov, and Ya‘akov became the father of the Twelve Patriarchs.
9 “Now the Patriarchs grew jealous of Yosef and sold him into slavery in Egypt. But Adonai was with him;[e]10 he rescued him from all his troubles and gave him favor and wisdom before Pharaoh, king of Egypt, who appointed him chief administrator over Egypt and over all his household.[f]11 Now there came a famine that caused much suffering throughout Egypt and Kena‘an[g]12 But when Ya‘akov heard that there was grain in Egypt, he sent our fathers there the first time. 13 The second time, Yosef revealed his identity to his brothers,[h] and Yosef’s family became known to Pharaoh. 14 Yosef then sent for his father Ya‘akov and all his relatives, seventy-five people. 15 And Ya‘akov went down to Egypt; there he died, as did our other ancestors. 16 Their bodies were removed to Sh’khem and buried in the tomb Avraham had bought from the family of Hamor in Sh’khem for a certain sum of money.
17 “As the time drew near for the fulfillment of the promise God had made to Avraham, the number of our people in Egypt increased greatly, 18 until there arose another king over Egypt who had no knowledge of Yosef.19 With cruel cunning this man forced our fathers to put their newborn babies outside their homes, so that they would not survive............

Old 12-11-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
is this your Amma?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...usH-KiZIo9UVEl

a guru?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...xdKMSK50UCd2yh
there are such a thing as true prophecy or partially true prophesy , from false teachers! just incase you didn't know..
the true art of prophesy is LIke Daniel who could interpet it with the mind of God..
having dreams or vision.. only takes a trip on some drug.. and go like a theif in the back door of a house that is not theirs to take anything from .
so all can have true vision, but the truth is found in the interpretations and having, a right to be in that house..
No, n..Xuipa, she is not Ama. One thing is that Ama is a spirit.

Old 12-12-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Our Lords Grace is more than sufficient.

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

[center]<444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Hisgalus 2Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

2 To the malach (angel) of the Kehillah (Congregation) in Ephesus, write: These things says the One holding shivat hakokhavim (seven stars) in the yad yamin (right hand) of him, the One walking in the midst of the sheva menorot hazahav (seven golden menorahs):
2 I have da’as of your ma’asim (deeds) and your amal (toil) and the savlanut (patient endurance) of you [pl.] and that you cannot bear anshei resha (evil men), and have tested the ones making the claim that they are "Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach’s shlichim" and are not, and found them kozvim (liars).
3 And you have savlanut (patient endurance), and you have persevered because of ha-Shem of me and have not become weary.
4 But I have this against you, that you abandoned your Ahavah HaRishonah. [YIRMEYAH 2:2]
5 Therefore, let there be zikaron (remembrance) of from where you have fallen and make teshuva (repentance, turning from sin to G-d) and do the Ma’asim HaRishonim; but, if not, I am coming to you [pl.] and I will remove your menorah from its place, unless you make teshuva.

Sin being measured by the hardness of ones Heart.

Romans 2
2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Last edited by pinacled; 12-12-2017 at 07:38 AM..

Old 12-12-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
No, n..Xuipa, she is not Ama. One thing is that Ama is a spirit.
Well some say Amma means mother and you say it means Father in your language.
I say that if you want us to listen to you, then use our language or Hebrew.. but using other language brings confusion unless we are speaking in your language on this subject. OK.

the next point is ..see I want know who is getting these words from God that we may pray about and test his prophecies? if he is speaking in the name of the Father, he has to be tested.

please Note that I do not speak in the name of the Father. I can only share with you what the spirit or the Son has shown to me. I see more than am able Interpret sometimes, or sometimes the best interpretation can take years to be unfolded completely. I can only assume the reader is able to pray and receive from His and the Spirit of God's own hand and by their own prayers and seeking and to seek him and peace and wisdom in his spirit of truth.
so I let them weigh it out and find HIM if they want to as in what it is I'm seeing and or experiencing, thus eye witnessing a thing that IS happening to me .

Old 12-12-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Hisgalus 2Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB)

2 To the malach (angel) of the Kehillah (Congregation) in Ephesus, write: These things says the One holding shivat hakokhavim (seven stars) in the yad yamin (right hand) of him, the One walking in the midst of the sheva menorot hazahav (seven golden menorahs):
2 I have da’as of your ma’asim (deeds) and your amal (toil) and the savlanut (patient endurance) of you [pl.] and that you cannot bear anshei resha (evil men), and have tested the ones making the claim that they are "Rebbe, Melech HaMoshiach’s shlichim" and are not, and found them kozvim (liars).
3 And you have savlanut (patient endurance), and you have persevered because of ha-Shem of me and have not become weary.
4 But I have this against you, that you abandoned your Ahavah HaRishonah. [YIRMEYAH 2:2]
5 Therefore, let there be zikaron (remembrance) of from where you have fallen and make teshuva (repentance, turning from sin to G-d) and do the Ma’asim HaRishonim; but, if not, I am coming to you [pl.] and I will remove your menorah from its place, unless you make teshuva.

Sin being measured by the hardness of ones Heart.
Romans 2
2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God
;
"Fear not, Abram; I am your Shield; your reward is exceedingly great."

Old 12-12-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
Well some say Amma means mother and you say it means Father in your language.
I say that if you want us to listen to you, then use our language or Hebrew.. but using other language brings confusion unless we are speaking in your language on this subject. OK.

the next point is ..see I want know who is getting these words from God that we may pray about and test his prophecies? if he is speaking in the name of the Father, he has to be tested.

please Note that I do not speak in the name of the Father. I can only share with you what the spirit or the Son has shown to me. I see more than am able Interpret sometimes, or sometimes the best interpretation can take years to be unfolded completely. I can only assume the reader is able to pray and receive from His and the Spirit of God's own hand and by their own prayers and seeking and to seek him and peace and wisdom in his spirit of truth.
so I let them weigh it out and find HIM if they want to as in what it is I'm seeing and or experiencing, thus eye witnessing a thing that IS happening to me .
Well, Ama is the voice of a male. I am using English so that you can understand. I guess, and this is a guess, in the future, the Philippine language of Pilipino would become the international language, same as English. No more Hebrew, or Italian, or French, or Russian, etc. It is easy to learn and speak because it is phonetic. You don't have to go to school to learn Pilipino.

My advice to you, and to everyone, if you were to believe in god, be sure that He is the true God.

Old 12-12-2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
No more Hebrew, or Italian, or French, or Russian, etc. It is easy to learn and speak because it is phonetic.
sorry did amma tell you that? so it isn't quite right..
no everyone ear will be tuned up to a new language Jesus/ Jehovan just calls "PURE".. doubtful it is a language here now.

Zep 3:9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

pure meaning from the Strongs concordance is the Hebrew word

BARAR

to purify, select, polish, choose, purge, cleanse or make bright, test or prove
(Qal)
to purge, purge out, purify
to choose, select
to cleanse, make shining, polish
to test, prove
(Niphal) to purify oneself
(Piel) to purify
(Hiphil)
to purify
to polish arrows
(Hithpael)
to purify oneself
to show oneself pure, just, kind

But I will guess it is a gift( like on Pentecost ) and will not have to be learned or translated.

so I have no idea if your spirit was saying to you don't worry about learning Hebrew. But what won't happen is everyone does not need to learn Filipino! if you learn any"impure" language, just learn Hebrew to study His word better.
I will bet now
that he gives us a gift of a NEW language spoken before the tower of Babel Like he did on Pentecost as an example of what is coming one day. when everyone hears and speaks and it is understood no matter the impure language you have learned.

Old 12-13-2017, 08:40 AM

So i wonder if anyone is watching to see what is to come
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity