Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2018, 08:51 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
no not jezebells.. 7 churches are a HER's and Israel is always spoken of as of she was a Girl why?
she is heifer..

see Mic 4:13

“Arise and thresh, daughter of Zion,
For your horn I will make iron
And your hoofs I will make bronze,
That you may pulverize many peoples,
That you may devote to the LORD their unjust gain
And their wealth to the Lord of all the earth.
Oh yes, I Love this reminder, especially in the Vision given to yecheskel (ezekiel)

The Lord's Word faithfully upheld by such magesty.

A Charity of Fire in awhirlwid of Faith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2018, 07:24 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
heifers as in jezebel,

i dont tolerate whores, caught a few recently.
Oh talking about Jezebells in the churches. the Lord just took me through a huge deal about it in his land and most ly in his churches and actually how it affects him .. he is our intercessor and as long as his body tolerates her he is plagued by her also.
well this week Brett's new Video Called "Mercy" appears to be about the red dressed woman/ church in REV .. I am going to guess.. you will want to see it PIN. it should be interesting no doubts.

old testament

Jer 4:30

And you, O desolate one, what will you do?
Although you dress in scarlet,
Although you decorate yourself with ornaments of gold,
Although you enlarge your eyes with paint,
In vain you make yourself beautiful.
Your [fn]lovers despise you;
They seek your life.

and NEW Testament

Rev 17:4

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Rev 17:5

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev 17:15

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the ***** sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

and her end.

.Rev 17:16

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the *****, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

she rides the beast, 7 heads and 10 horns.. ( islam)

so far we know that Bretts video coming Friday( The Lord is using Bretts songs and videos to teach me stuff) , that there is a woman in red dress and the video is set on the white sands of NM and Brett is all dresses up but his clothes are all messed up .. so I wonder what it is really about >>>>> NO I don't have to wonder.. ;P

Rev 17:14

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

did you find the videos about the Jezebells and Ahab spirit in the churches that I posted ? you and R1bbi
will want to watch them . it is time to pray!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-08-2018 at 08:20 AM..

Old 03-08-2018, 07:34 AM

Quote:
heifers as in jezebel,

i dont tolerate whores, caught a few recently.
also when I spoke of treeing him.. well we could take his shoes off and tickle him with feathers until he promises to not think of the woman as heifers and sea cows and elephants.. because as Tesla we learn that he doesn't like fat women or fat women in pearls anyway , as Tesla he made them go on a diet and he made them take off any pearls..... If he doesn't like some fat on women he should not have made women round.. woman are rounder than we are skinny.. even the skinniest is still round somewhere on her ..
so sure he needs to be treed and feathered...until he sings "mercy"!!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-08-2018 at 08:21 AM..

Old 03-08-2018, 10:22 AM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
also when I spoke of treeing him.. well we could take his shoes off and tickle him with feathers until he promises to not think of the woman as heifers and sea cows and elephants.. because as Tesla we learn that he doesn't like fat women or fat women in pearls anyway , as Tesla he made them go on a diet and he made them take off any pearls..... If he doesn't like some fat on women he should not have made women round.. woman are rounder than we are skinny.. even the skinniest is still round somewhere on her ..
so sure he needs to be treed and feathered...until he sings "mercy"!!
I am the opposite, I was never drawn to a skinny woman, when we look at all the women over the years in art, historically, it was always round women that men like. I think it is just this society and what they project in these magazines.

Old 03-08-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I am the opposite, I was never drawn to a skinny woman, when we look at all the women over the years in art, historically, it was always round women that men like. I think it is just this society and what they project in these magazines.
I think most men are .
I also wonder now that maybe because tesla was trying to stay single he didn't want any appealing women around, he didn't need any of those kinds of ladies with some round and softs places to land on AROUND HIM .... maybe Tesla didn't NEED any of those around him! maybe that was it.. we will see.. either way I think The Lord will have to apologize to all the bronze heifers and sea cows and frozen mammoths..... and maybe a good feathering with make sure when he thinks of women he sees soft, fluffy and tickly, giggling things..and just a little bit of torture..

well women and normal men are not calling the shots in the fashion industry.. confused males are.
and the models mostly look like 12-year-old boys and that is why .. but GIGI Hadad ( for being a "young "
"runway "model) AND CHRISSY TEAGAN.. and a few others who is more muscular / or athletic looking than most runway models and all the plus size females are awesome.
I just was reading the book of Jasher and it says that preflood all the men made their wives drink a poison that made it so that their wives were barren because they didn't want their wives to have children and look like moms and to get round or saggy.. or whatever it was they feared.... so yes that sure is like now days . as in the days of Noah hum ? .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-08-2018 at 12:17 PM..

Old 03-08-2018, 12:35 PM

Quote:
I think most men are .
I also wonder now that maybe because tesla was trying to stay single he didn't want any appealing women around, he didn't need any of those kinds of ladies with some round and softs places to land on AROUND HIM .... maybe Tesla didn't NEED any of those around him! maybe that was it.. we will see.. either way I think The Lord will have to apologize to all the bronze heifers and sea cows and frozen mammoths..... and maybe a good feathering with make sure when he thinks of women he sees soft, fluffy and tickly, giggling things..and just a little bit of torture..

well women and normal men are not calling the shots in the fashion industry.. confused males are.
and the models mostly look like 12-year-old boys and that is why .. but GIGI Hadad ( for being a "young "
"runway "model) AND CHRISSY TEAGAN.. and a few others who is more muscular / or athletic looking than most runway models and all the plus size females are awesome.
I just was reading the book of Jasher and it says that preflood all the men made their wives drink a poison that made it so that their wives were barren because they didn't want their wives to have children and look like moms and to get round or saggy.. or whatever it was they feared.... so yes that sure is like now days . as in the days of Noah hum ? .
i posed a question to others recently.

Has anyone gotten to know the man moses?
While a certain generation chose to have a feast for themselves.
It was moses and three other men that supped with Lord on that fateful day.

Old 03-08-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
i posed a question to others recently.

Has anyone gotten to know the man moses?
While a certain generation chose to have a feast for themselves.
It was moses and three other men that supped with Lord on that fateful day.
ALL I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT GOD SAW FIT TO HAVE HIM RAISED BY AND MARRY GENTILE WOMEN.
the Egyptian Queen/ princess surely was a Khepha and maybe his wife was also.. that is at least an interesting fact.
because as slaves MAYBE THEY WERE ALL QUITE IGNORANT OF really true HISTORY, MAYBE? to some degree, if the truth is kept from you then it is easier to make it up as you go.. but I feel that the Lord would try to reinforce the truth to any of his people now or then.. and will do that over and over until we
have heard it. I mean brainwashing works two ways .. for good or evil.. science says you must hear a new concept like 13 times before the brain recognizes it .( and that is why eveeryone gets dumb looks on their faces when they read my posts :P ) . so to change our minds is no small task.. and why we must wash our minds with his word.

surely access to the vaults and libraries of Egypt had to be priceless for educational and just sheer information.

I don't know what you thinkin PIN? do tell!!

Old 03-08-2018, 12:56 PM

Quote:
ALL I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT GOD SAW FIT TO HAVE HIM RAISED BY AND MARRY GENTILE WOMEN.
the Egyptian Queen/ princess surely was a Khepha and maybe his wife was also.. that is at least an interesting fact.
because as slaves MAYBE THEY WERE ALL QUITE IGNORANT OF really true HISTORY, MAYBE? to some degree, if the truth is kept from you then it is easier to make it up as you go.. but I feel that the Lord would try to reinforce the truth to any of his people now or then.. and will do that over and over until we
have heard it. I mean brainwashing works two ways .. for good or evil.. science says you must hear a new concept like 13 times before the brain recognizes it .( and that is why eveeryone gets dumb looks on their faces when they read my posts :P ) . so to change our minds is no small task.. and why we must wash our minds with his word.

surely access to the vaults and libraries of Egypt had to be priceless for educational and just sheer information.

I don't know what you thinkin PIN? do tell!!

Well, i was just admiring the fact that he walked with the Lord.
just didnt know if anyone else thought that would be awesome.

Old 03-08-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Well, i was just admiring the fact that he walked with the Lord.
just didn't know if anyone else thought that would be awesome.
but where did he learn Who God was from Jethro? I think maybe.
he also takes Jethro's advice about sharing responsibilities around. instead of being a one-man band. is that the start of something new? to think in terms of WE's and not just ME's ? "clan think" is WE's Not Me's and the churches and the lady clans will be thinking in more terms of WE's than any time before.

let me say this again... lady clans isn't about manly ladies and bossy broads.... it is only about share inheritances and this concepts of WE.. is foundational to that social structures of a clan system and it should be also in the churches. the thinking is in terms of we's.I don't know that the churches own that WE yet.. maybe some do..

but you know how the scriptures says let each bring...

But if an unbeliever or uninstructed person comes in while everyone is prophesying, he will be convicted and called to account by all,
25and the secrets of his heart will be revealed. So he will fall facedown and worship God, proclaiming, “God is truly among you!” 26What then shall we say, brothers? When you come together, everyone has a psalm or a teaching, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. All of these must be done to build up the church. 27If anyone speaks in a tongue, two, or at most three, should speak in turn, and someone must interpret.…

because the WE is leading and not just shepherds pushing the flock with the dogs biting they're heals.. .. but the spirit leading forward to food and good water and rest and then all Wee's have to be listening to him to finding food from him for that hour, too also with a great shepherd , and it can't get better than that . making each person responsible for at least trying to LISTENING to the Lord for the corporate daily food.
he says all of it is needed to build the church

The We's is the churches and the clan system and social structure.
I think We's will be able to move in His power and in his authority and move up the mountain when we will do that as a unit submitted to him and one ot another thus each other.. which Israel was not willing to do on that day.. .. and were not going up as one man bands.. but it means the shepherds have to be willing to put down the wolf in sheep's clothes who would devour the flock with false teachings and lies of spirits and then put them out if they are a heal biter.( Eve promises , was the serpent will bite the heals and the seed will crush the serpents head ) rev 12.. the serpent goes after the seed.. Not just one seed !!!

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
the promises are to one seed and to many seeds also..

well, it is messier .. one man bands are so much easier/ they have very" clean stalls" .... yep all they have to do is sick the dogs to just bite those heals. sort of like the Atheists on this list.. go on and just keep biting those heals all those smarty pants.... they all prove who you are!

I think eventually WE's will go up and eat with him !!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-08-2018 at 02:33 PM..

Old 03-09-2018, 10:26 AM

anyone see the video yet.. if I had this as a dream or vision that is how I would interpret it .

yep all the Lord's ladies have done the same to The Lord and some will continue to do what they all done to The Lord our creator.

I was just empathizing with the Lord ... since we have all done the same to him and the spirit at times. and sometimes he makes sure that you do it like we all have done it , just to remind you of who or what we really are, fallen!! as Paul says I do what I do not wish to do, but it is sin in me ( sin does even when we are not trying to sin.. and can look like any sort of confusion that results in rebellion ) .
I was trying to figure out if he is really the problem or all of us are? could the Lord of host say "your wrong" right enough for us to understand how wrong we are? and how much destruction( irreparable damage) that we cause by our confusion that ends in rebellion how muchn does it take for us to finally "GET IT "
!!

atheists on this site would suggest that the Lord is the problem. that the issue is his communication skills. but them and Israel and the church and all other ladies in his life, all of the earth .. are the PMS'ing females!! even if you are male and don't think you pms .. you've pms'd the
Father and son and the spirit.. at least once and have caused all kinds of destruction and bareness by your lawlessness.

I love the undercover scene too! wow that speaks volumes about The Lord's love and commitment to us, if we understand it or not. and that the Lord will cover all willing with his purity (the white sheets ) and all that fun, food and family...under the Sukkah's ( Psa 118:15

The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.) Rev 10.

but like in REV there is always was Two ladies, and two seeds, and two sets of brotherhoods and two kingdoms at least.
I haven't figured out the water scenes yet. maybe just a moment of cleansing ..

and if any of the second kingdom of "the HUman self" ....are to be saved they will like the rest of us have done a million times, they have to turn and repent, and no doubts they to will even cry a lot as we all have who are saved and will be saved. oh, there is still lots of tears screaming and gnashing of teeth from the irreparable damage which ends in even more rebellion. Those days come slowly but it still comes.. it is still all on mankind's horizon with all that barrenness and the de-void of real life!
those days will come.
that was a heavy video.. if I had this as a dream or vision that is how I would interpret it .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 03-09-2018 at 10:39 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity