Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2018, 06:51 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,728,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
neither wholesome or lofty! I just is what I is and that is all what I is. , version of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhxDQ1g964U
he sings it as I Yam. what I yam...
I would never sing it as "I am.. what I am.". that one is owned by someone else..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-09-2018 at 07:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2018, 08:35 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,807,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
neither wholesome or lofty! I just is what I is and that is all what I is. , version of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhxDQ1g964U
he sings it as I Yam. what I yam...
I would never sing it as "I am.. what I am.". that one is owned by someone else..
Alright, lamb and wolf aside.
What's next? Hmmm sweet peas soaked in vinegar.

Iron sharpening Iron.
Counting fingers is a matter confirmed.
Yet what about toes?

Old 05-09-2018, 08:48 PM

Strong's Hebrew: 5246. ????? (namer) -- a leopard
Blemishes in the love feast:?

Strong's Hebrew: 1423. ??????? (gedi) -- a kid (a young goat)
Inbittered by a little horn:?

Old 05-09-2018, 09:06 PM

wow I don't understand the last 3 or 4 post pin.. you are Lofty , way above me anyway..

Old 05-09-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Alright, lamb and wolf aside.
What's next? Hmmm sweet peas soaked in vinegar.
or probably pea and fruit salsa, lots of peppers ... hot , sweet ... so maybe too offensive for some peoples taste. I'm so sorry!
but it is the spice that is life right?
my favorite is wasabe!
now inhale that and it will wake the dead..

Old 05-09-2018, 09:40 PM

PIN since when is a crucifixion on any given two points a " love feast" . my rough speach is to describe the wrenching internal pain or external pain on such crucibles.. . the only ones eating there then is most likely only the dogs from all the crying and gaging
and vomiting .

besides all things are lawful to the lawful right ? and certainly not everything is a love feast.... there is no part of our walk as christians that is easy.. or without some of that kind of pain, all this life is painful with or with out God to protect us. the best we can do is offer it as a sacrifice ... but dang that dont mean it didn't hurt... that kind of pain starts at your stinkin toes. speaking of toes.
sorry if my pickled peas offended you. next time I will add more sugar and some garlic and dill ..

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-09-2018 at 09:51 PM..

Old 05-09-2018, 09:51 PM

Quote:
PIN since when is a crucifixion on any given two points a " love feast" . my rough speach is to describe the wrenching internal pain or external pain on such crucibles.. . the only ones eating there then is most likely only the dogs from all the crying and gaging
and vomiting ?

besides all things are lawful to the lawful right . there is no part of ur walk as christiand that is easy.. or without some of that kind of pain that starts at your stinkin toes. speaking of toes.
Hashem has a Way.
A Way of what is not said compared to what is.

Have you ever thought of those four men named?
Those four men had nothing but dignity and respect for there wives.

Old 05-09-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Hashem has a Way.
A Way of what is not said compared to what is.

Have you ever thought of those four men named?
Those four men had nothing but dignity and respect for there wives.
that is good for them both right ? like I said ..sorry I offended you.

Old 05-09-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
that is good for them both right ? like I said ..sorry I offended you.
You aren't offensive.

I Love talking with you.

It's dificult sometimes because I'm shy.

Feet, and love feast remind me of water carried until water is poured on the roots of a tree .
After the tongue is made whole and the jaw is sealed to bring forth sweet water. A woman might find treasure of forgivneness when explorin scraps of wood that became the planks to consider a promise to come
Oh so few find the beauty of instruction and value the treasure.
You, found the pillars. And now you will weave the braids upon each plank and count the Blessings.

Luv u

Old 05-09-2018, 10:20 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity