Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM

619 posts, read 311,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No...Ezekiel is not about lucifer...
I am sorry you think some people find Lucifer in Ezekiel 18, (I have never met anyone else who suggested any such thing). But seeing the disparity in comprehension I will leave you to your ponderings, privately held opinions, and "no's". Have a nice life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,342,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
The soul is always feminine gender though it is assumed by most to be for nothing more than grammatical reasons. However that is likely why the beasts of Daniel 7 are feminine in the Septuagint, ("a great lioness", a she-bear robbed of her cubs, a leopardess, and so on). Moreover the queen of the south is the queen of Sheba, (seven heads no doubt), and she rises up in the judgment according to the Master, (as well as the twelve twelve thousands of Nineveh). This kind of marriage covenant is not written on paper, and neither can one see the queen of Sheba-seven-heads with the natural eyes of man: the only way to really tell if someone is in such a relationship is by what comes forth from the mouth because what comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, (where the abomination of desolation takes place), and those things defile the man. Moreover Elohim surely knows the heart, for every time such a one raises his or her hands to the heavens, or enters into the prayer closet and inner chamber to pray, no doubt the Satan gains access to that particular expanse of the heavens and enters in alongside, (for it is to each in his or her own appointed times for the Satan to be cast out of the heavens, and he falls like lightning, I suppose it is much like the book of Job, (and as for his three friends, their lives were prolonged for a season and a time, lol)).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I see you have been contemplating, very creative.
Quote:
Matthew 12:38-45 HNV
38 Then certain of the scribes and Perushim answered, "Rabbi, we want to see a sign from you."
39 But he answered them, "An evil and adulterous generation [1] seeks after a sign, but no sign will be given it but the sign of Yonah the prophet.
40 For as Yonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
41 The men of Nineveh will stand up in the judgment with this generation, [2] and will condemn it, for they repented at the preaching of Yonah; and behold, someone greater than Yonah is here.
42 The queen of the south will rise up in the judgment with this generation, [3] and will condemn it, for she came from the ends of the earth to hear the wisdom of Shlomo; and behold, someone greater than Shlomo is here.
43 But the unclean spirit, when he is gone out of the man, passes through waterless places, seeking rest, and doesn't find it.
44 Then he says, 'I will return into my house from which I came out,' and when he has come back, he finds it empty, swept, and put in order.
45 Then he goes, and takes with himself seven other spirits more evil than he is, and they enter in and dwell there. The last state of that man becomes worse than the first. Even so will it be also to this evil generation." [4]

Four "generations" to the first "age" of the man . . .

Proverbs 30:11-14 HNV
11 There is a generation [1] that curses their father, and doesn't bless their mother.
12 There is a generation [2] that is pure in their own eyes, yet are not washed from their filthiness.
13 There is a generation, [3] oh how lofty are their eyes! Their eyelids are lifted up.
14 There is a generation [4] whose teeth are like swords, and their jaws like knives, ["great iron teeth", (Daniel 7:7)] to devour the poor from the earth, and the needy from among men.

Therefore, if indeed the prince of the power of the air has been cast out of you, (as according to how Paul likewise teaches it), then the Master forewarns you, as well as all, to "Watch!", (Mark 13:37). And when the first returns from the land of Nod, (like a desert nomad-wanderer), his name is akin to Tubal-Kain, (who brings forth Kain with pomp and great fanfare, for that is the meaning of Tubal-Kain, lol). But if the prince of the power of the air was never been cast out of you to begin with then I suppose you need not worry about him returning from the desert of Dudael, like your old man twin goat, the Azazel, (the eighth and of the seven because he is the first and the last, [of the evil genos-kind]).
The art of working brass and iron for avenging one's own kind (i.e., race, family, birth, origin).

Old 09-14-2017, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Awesome post, I wonder if you are the same person that spoke of finding the pearl in the tender green field.
The Master says, "And no one having drunk old wine straightway desires new, for he says, "The paleos is Chrestos!"" So I went back to the Chrestos and found this:

Exodus 20:5-6 (Deuteronomy 5:9-10) KJV
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Exodus 34:7 KJV
7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Numbers 14:18 KJV
18 The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

And all of the above must be held true and yet the following must also be held true if we are to have any serious understanding of the Word without contradiction:

Deuteronomy 24:16 KJV
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

And now, if we add in Ezekiel 18:1-20 which was previously mentioned, there is really only one way all of these passages can be maintained as true at the same time, and that is, that there be four generations in the first "age" of the man, each and every one in his or her own appointed times, like the four seasons in the full revolution of a year: autumn, winter, spring, and the summer of your harvest.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:15 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Quote:
The Master says, "And no one having drunk old wine straightway desires new, for he says, "The paleos is Chrestos!"" So I went back to the Chrestos and found this:

Exodus 20:5-6 (Deuteronomy 5:9-10) KJV
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Exodus 34:7 KJV
7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

Numbers 14:18 KJV
18 The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

And all of the above must be held true and yet the following must also be held true if we are to have any serious understanding of the Word without contradiction:

Deuteronomy 24:16 KJV
16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

And now, if we add in Ezekiel 18:1-20 which was previously mentioned, there is really only one way all of these passages can be maintained as true at the same time, and that is, that there be four generations in the first "age" of the man, each and every one in his or her own appointed times, like the four seasons in the full revolution of a year: autumn, winter, spring, and the summer of your harvest.

And I see a yr as a day.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:17 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,578 times
Ya'll see two days as three too, just saying.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
And I see a yr as a day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Ya'll see two days as three too, just saying.
And I see twelve yamim in a full yom, (Numbers 7), and seven yamim in a daily week containing the hours of prayer, (shabuim "weeks" of Daniel). And the six yamim of creation as I understand them are from the bottom of the third hour to the bottom of the ninth hour, (six yamim), for the hours of prayer are the third hour, the sixth hour, and the ninth hour, "bottom to bottom", that is to say, from the half-hour to the half-hour, (on the sundial of Ahaz), because the evening comes first, (for an evening and a morning are a yom).

Old 09-14-2017, 02:23 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,032 times
Quote:
And I see twelve yamim in a full yom, (Numbers 7), and seven yamim in a daily week containing the hours of prayer, (shabuim "weeks" of Daniel). And the six yamim of creation as I understand them are from the bottom of the third hour to the bottom of the ninth hour, (six yamim), for the hours of prayer are the third hour, the sixth hour, and the ninth hour, "bottom to bottom", that is to say, from the half-hour to the half-hour, (on the sundial of Ahaz), because the evening comes first, (for an evening and a morning are a yom).
Amen.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:10 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
first of all I don't think one of us here would recognize original Adam as human.. and niether would we understand what all the examples of what man has become in the process of falling from what ADAM WAS..
I BELIEVE ADAM HAD 6 FINGERS ON THE 6TH DAY WITH TWO ROWS OF TEETH THAT REPLACED THEMSELVES LIKE A SHARK.. BECAUSE MAN WAS BUILT TO LIVE AND CHEW FOREVER .
SO I am sure we don't know what we were and what we should have been.

the book of Enoch confirms this with the story of the birth of Noah .. who Lamech thought was from the angels.. maybe because Noah was made perfect for the purpose that he would have to be the Father of us all.. But even Lamech less than 10 generations from Adam didn't recognize Noah as a man but thought he was a child of the angels..
so the stories , bad and ignorant assumptions and fears of men make no sense on these subjects because we don't even know what we were created to be like in the first place . when they find a man with two rows of teeth and 6 fingers.. they think it is a nephilim... but maybe it is us runts with 5 fingers like the beasts and teeth that rarely last a life time.. maybe it is five fingers which are the nephilim.. don't most accounts of demons have only like 4 fingers... cross a 6 and a 4 and you get a five...

we know we were created to live and chew forever and we can't do that now, because we are not what we were created to be. we have died to our glory and our strength and our original purposes..

back to the Garden 6 fingers on the 6th day! and two rows of teeth that when you lose one another one grows back in. all I know for sure for sure is we don't KNOW JACK!!! and humanity eats at the tree of it's own knowledge and makes all kinds of assumptions that they can't prove. . all I know for sure is I don't know and I know no one that does know or is talking.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:31 PM

15,840 posts, read 6,306,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
first of all I don't think one of us here would recognize original Adam as human.. and niether would we understand what all the examples of what man has become in the process of falling from what ADAM WAS..
I BELIEVE ADAM HAD 6 FINGERS ON THE 6TH DAY WITH TWO ROWS OF TEETH THAT REPLACED THEMSELVES LIKE A SHARK.. BECAUSE MAN WAS BUILT TO LIVE AND CHEW FOREVER .
SO I am sure we don't know what we were and what we should have been.

the book of Enoch confirms this with the story of the birth of Noah .. who Lamech thought was from the angels.. maybe because Noah was made perfect for the purpose that he would have to be the Father of us all.. But even Lamech less than 10 generations from Adam didn't recognize Noah as a man but thought he was a child of the angels..
so the stories , bad and ignorant assumptions and fears of men make no sense on these subjects because we don't even know what we were created to be like in the first place . when they find a man with two rows of teeth and 6 fingers.. they think it is a nephilim... but maybe it is us runts with 5 fingers like the beasts and teeth that rarely last a life time.. maybe it is five fingers which are the nephilim.. don't most accounts of demons have only like 4 fingers... cross a 6 and a 4 and you get a five...

we know we were created to live and chew forever and we can't do that now, because we are not what we were created to be. we have died to our glory and our strength and our original purposes..

back to the Garden 6 fingers on the 6th day! and two rows of teeth that when you lose one another one grows back in. all I know for sure for sure is we don't KNOW JACK!!! and humanity eats at the tree of it's own knowledge and makes all kinds of assumptions that they can't prove. . all I know for sure is I don't know and I know no one that does know or is talking.
So Adam was the six fingered man?

Old 09-14-2017, 03:36 PM

6,518 posts, read 2,724,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
So Adam was the six fingered man?
NO you didn't even read it.. .. NO ONE KNOWS !!! certainly not me or anyone else. no one talking !
but from native stories I think Adam was 6 fingered and two rows of teeth. that is the oldest description of men in America.. . but that is the oral stories.. and I am sure they are closer than the so called scientist who just deny they exist or worse and just make up pure bald faced lies about the Americas.. just to fit their theories. at best just fools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity