Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2017, 05:19 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,603,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
I submit "nothing"'as evidence of your or any god.

Refute if you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
You would if you could but you can't.

Nothing you believe can be refuted it to you. Trying would be a waste of time.
Come on O. I'm saying your god is nothing. Prove me wrong.

Go!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times
I sure would like for you to follow me around like a fly on the wall.. no even then you would see if you don't want to see it.. just let me say . God is real Jesus is a man with all the authority of God own right arm and if you had any faith . capable of any kind faith you would have already seen him. your not capable of seeing him is the whole point. your not honest or intellectually honest enough with yourself to see him . even if he showed himself... I don't think years ago I would have been able to see what is flowing like water around me now.. because he gave me eyes to see him and his working .. because I wanted those eyes. and he will give us what we seek.. and "seek and you will find" he never lied about that .
you aren't knocking and you aren't seeking and you aren't wanting or you would have already found.
I will pray your will softens but ... no reason to spend time trying to show you anything when your eyes are closed and your mind is not honest with you about that fact .

Old 09-15-2017, 07:30 PM

465 posts, read 235,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
So that's Infowars...hmmmm
Yes, there's plenty of sayings it's Bill Hicks, Statfor, Alex Jones, Infowars, as he raises his hands to pray, hell goes falling.

The military tribunals will certainly be interested in knowing why there are issues with this man being a face for Christians.

Of course divide and conquer and divide, having dealt with this individual on multiple, redundant, make belief the occasion.

Sure, let his face get red, turn purple, go lighthearted, wish for world peace, hope all for best, but there is no rest tithing.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:28 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
You need to look up the meaning of Satan. The name God gave him.
It's not about a supernatural entity named Satan, who runs to, and fro seeking whom he may devour.

Old 09-16-2017, 07:30 AM

4,765 posts, read 1,994,816 times
Quote:
Come on O. I'm saying your god is nothing. Prove me wrong.

Go!
Prove your statement and I will prove mine.

GO!

Old 09-16-2017, 07:33 AM

Quote:
I submit "nothing"'as evidence of your or any god.

Refute if you can.
Not necessary. Evidently you don't understand that "nothing" is not evidence of anythjing.

Old 09-16-2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It's not about a supernatural entity named Satan, who runs to, and fro seeking whom he may devour.
I was responding to your comment that Satan was s not an adversarial entity. The meaning of his name says he is.

Old 09-16-2017, 09:45 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Allow me to say that this concept of Satan has to do with human beings (and their nature) who came before those who represented GOD (the Sons of God) and he was merely a human adversary of Job. If you look closely into the post-exilic development of Judaism, you will see that it was Rabbinic Judaism and its mystical brother Kabbalism that finalized this false idea of a "cosmic" satan into the Jewish religion as there is no such thing as a "fallen" angel, except those (i.e., human messengers) who left their first estate and livelihood taking up with the common daughters' of men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Why would I listen to you? You don't believe the bible. Think about it. Peace
Quote:
What I do not buy into is the nonsense that people have taken as reality; demons, devils and Satan.
Which actually has nothing to do with GODS WORD, and everything to do with human imagination.
Quote:
Since demons, the devil and Satan are mentioned in the Bible, they do have something to do with God's word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Well for one Satan is not an adversarial entity...
Quote:
You need to look up the meaning of Satan. Then name God gave him.
Quote:
Quote:
I was responding to your comment that Satan was not an adversarial entity. The meaning of his name says he is.
Nowhere did I say anything about Satan being an entity; a thing or creature with a distinct and independent or separate existence?

Old 09-16-2017, 10:07 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,727,269 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5xx_A-rYc I love what he says in here about ...... sounds heretical but it is not ...." the bible always doesn't mean what it says , it always means what it means" it is the only book in history that requires the author to be present to understand it completely.. because it has layers of truth and vision, and witnessed history and prophesy in it's verses. and just deeper and wider than any mind without God's spirits help can ever comprehend. really the video brings up some great points about the kinds of things God could tell. how all truth has layers .. maybe not all layers of a truth were revealed. mankind is already are freaked out kind of fearful and superstitious .. how much more if Enoch is even close..

Old 09-16-2017, 12:14 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,026,116 times
Quote:
Nowhere did I say anything about Satan being an entity; a thing or creature with a distinct and independent or separate existence?
He is not an enemy of G-d...He works for G-d...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity