Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2017, 07:52 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,692,812 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctRrr-r9vLU

and this one is awesome ! ABOUT SATURN'S RETROGRADE IN ORPHIUCHUS WHICH HAS BEEN GOING ON ALSO AND WHAT IT MEANS.. AWESOME STUFF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKBJ_8tlAU

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-23-2017 at 09:18 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2017, 07:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,449,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post

God has already told us that no one will know when the end will come. That means he didn't take you aside and slip you the inside dope.
I was talking to someone else at work about this yesterday and a couple good points were brought up...

Satan would HAVE to know in advance, at least 20-30 years, as the bible says he will groom the antichrist from birth and up until he takes the world stage, well satan would have to roughly know when all this is going to start, so he can have the antichrist ready to go, and so he is about the right age at the time its going to start.

Another interesting thing, Jesus gave us all kinds of detailed hints to be on the watch for, so we can know when the general time is here, wars and rumors of war, natural disasters never before seen, etc etc, but then it says the end will actually happen at at time NO ONE expects it to, so if this is accurate, its strange no one would recognize all the warning things Jesus gave us in advance, if it truly does happen at a time that is not expected, the times beforehand would not look anything remotely close to how the bible predicted...right?

So if it really does happen at a time NO ONE expects, I would assume those times would be very calm and peaceful, not many wars, or rumors of war, no big natural disasters, etc, (totally contradicting what the bible predicts about these times??) but ultimately, I am skeptical there will ever be a time period where NO ONE believes the end is about to happen, so not sure what to make of that.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:56 AM

37,336 posts, read 28,087,833 times
Fundamental Christians throughout the world are breathing a sigh of relief this morning as their fear of the world ending is another false alarm, while the rest of the world thinks will they ever learn not to do this to themselves.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Fundamental Christians throughout the world are breathing a sigh of relief this morning as their fear of the world ending is another false alarm, while the rest of the world thinks will they ever learn not to do this to themselves.
WELL THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! IT IS ABOUT THE SEASON OF DELIVERANCE,, SO THEY ARE AS IGNORANT OF HIS TRUTHS AS UNBELIEVERS ARE..

REMEMBER THAT 2000 YEARS AGO SOME FORIEGNERS HAD TO COME CROWN A BABY KING AND IT TOOK 30 YEARS BEFORE IT WAS "SELF EVIDENT" WHO IT WAS... SO IF WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW ISN'T "SELF EVIDENT" FOR 3 1/2 EVEN 7 YEARS YEARS I SURE AREN'T GOING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT. NEITHER AM I IGNORANT ENOUGH TO GLOAT OR CONDEMN THOSE WHO ONLY SEE IN PART, DANG AT LEAST THEY SAW A PART!!!! AMEN THEY ARE AT LEAST LOOKING!!! . JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE APPEAR TO BE WRONG IN HOW THEY INTERPET IT SURE DOESN'T MEAN WHAT THEY ARE SEEING IS ITSELF INVALID , JUST THE INTERPRETATION WAS INVALID .... BUT HOW THEY INTERPET IT IS BETTER THAN YOU HAVE..
AND THAT DIDN'T MAKE THEM WRONG ! BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY ARE SEEING IN PART UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS MONKEY CAGE. YOU AINT EVEN SEEING HIM IN PART. NEITHER DO YOU KNOW IT IS HIS SEASON!! YOU ALL MOCK HIM AND HIS CREATION.
AND JUST WAIT UNTIL I START FINDING AND LISTING ALL THE FALSE PROPHECIES OF YOUR SCIENTISTS ... I COULD LIST THEM TOO . REMEMBER THEY ARE JUST READING THE SIGNS OF OUR WORLDS DESTRUCTION TOO.. TIME TO GROW UP .

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 09-23-2017 at 09:45 AM..

Old 09-23-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
WELL THAT IS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! IT IS ABOUT THE SEASON OF DELIVERANCE,, SO THEY ARE AS IGNORANT OF HIS TRUTHS AS UNBELIEVERS ARE..

REMEMBER THAT 2000 YEARS SOME FORIEGNERS HAD TO COME CROWN A BABY KING AND IT TOOK 30 YEARS BEFORE IT WAS "SELF EVIDENT" WHO IT WAS... SO IF WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW ISN'T "SELF EVIDENT" FOR 3 1/2 EVEN 7YEARS YEARS I SURE AREN'T GOING TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THAT. NEITHER AM I IGNORANT ENOUGH TO GLOAT OR CONDEMN THOSE WHO ONLY SEE IN PART, DANG AT LEAST THEY SAW A PART!!!! AMEN THEY ARE AT LEAST LOOKING!!! . JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE APPEAR TO BE WRONG IN HOW THEY INTER[PET IT SURE DOESN'T MEAN WHAT THEY ARE SEEING IS ITSELF IS INVALID , JUST THE INTERPRETATION WAS INVALID .... HOW THEY INTERPET IT IS BETTER THAN YOU HAVE..
AND THAT DIDN'T MAKE THEM WRONG ! BECAUSE AT LEAST THEY ARE SEEING IN PART UNLIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS MONKEY CAGE. YOU AINT EVEN SEEING HIM IN PART. NEITHER DO YOU KNOW IT IS HIS SEASON!! YOU ALL MOCK HIM AND HIS CREATION.
No amount of shouting will make it sound like you are speaking the truth, and shouting and slapping your head at the same time is not good for you.

Old 09-23-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
no amount of shouting will make it sound like you are speaking the truth, and shouting and slapping your head at the same time is not good for you.
i am not shouting i am sick and can't see the small print!!

Old 09-23-2017, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
YOU ALL MOCK HIM AND HIS CREATION.
\P .
^^^^^^ Don't translate what you have to say to God or creation is being mocked. You(especially you) don't speak for God.

Old 09-23-2017, 10:01 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,832,457 times
Oh Hey! Today is the DAY! Is everyone wearing clean underwear?

Old 09-23-2017, 10:03 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,832,457 times
Quote:
.....shouting and slapping your head at the same time is not good for you.
How about walking and chewing gum? Give credit where it is due.

Old 09-23-2017, 11:44 AM

Quote:
^^^^^^ Don't translate what you have to say to God or creation is being mocked. You(especially you) don't speak for God.
YOU might be right.. but what is certain you don't either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKBJ_8tlAU Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so , Little ones to him belong they are weak but he is strong.... yes Jesus loves me..
and let's translate this.. MY daddy is bigger than your daddy and my daddy is going to kick your daddies butt( aka his Heel stomps his head 3 times ) now that is a stomp dance right there !!! a dance that His people have been waiting for 6 thousand years... yahooooooooooooo you sir can't make me sad today!.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity